AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

By Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 8

6.6K 232 14
By Scottvivian

At three o'clock in the morning, Li Sinian stood on the ground of Sicheng City.

This trip tonight was very contrary to his theory of healthy life, so he didn't rush home after getting off the plane. Instead, he slept at the airport hotel for one night and slept for eight hours before getting up.

When Li Sinian fell asleep, something happened to Li's.

After Li Sinian left, the project leaders of their company and Chuanhe Construction had to change.

Because Li Cheng valued this cooperation very much, and his unlucky son left a very heavy psychological shadow on the people of Chuanhe the first day, so next, he decided to personally receive the person in charge of Chuanhe.

Li Cheng asked the secretary to contact Esper, and Esper was very happy when he heard the news.

They guessed that Li Sinian was suddenly replaced. It must be because Li's normal people couldn't stand his actions anymore. Although the other party lowered the price and it was very happy, but what made them most happy was that they no longer have to amusement park. Take the old bones to the happy world to play the jumping machine.

The five persons in charge cheered, and were ready to go to discuss cooperation with Li's people again.

However, before today's trip began, they received a call from Mr. Jiang.

Mr. Jiang's intention is very simple, let them agree to cooperate with Li's.

Esper is about to talk about it.

He proudly said that the Vice President Li who received them yesterday had been replaced, and at the same time Li Cheng also lowered the price, but he didn't expect that when he finished speaking, the end of the phone was silent.

After a long time, Mr. Jiang's voice came again, and he didn't sound very happy.

"You mean, Li Sinian is no longer the person in charge of this cooperation?"

Esper said, "Yes."

"Forget it." Mr. Jiang's voice became colder, "Tell Li's people that I don't agree to cooperate. If they ask why, you say that I like Li Sinian very much, and the cooperation is also for Li Sinian. Now that the person in charge is not Li Sinian, there is no need for cooperation."

After speaking, he hung up the phone, leaving Esper alone in the messy room.

Esper thought it was incredible.

He can swear that their cooperation between Chuanhe and Li was definitely not for Li Sinian, who likes making snake wine, because before they came to Beijing, Mr. Jiang didn't know Li Sinian at all.

But there is no way, even if he feels magical anymore, after boss spoke, he can only put down the question marks and follow suit.

The people from Chuanhe went to see Li Cheng, and today’s dinners are much more normal. Like every dinner they attended in the past, they mainly drink alcohol and eat as a supplement. After drinking, they can talk about business.

Li Cheng thought so, but at the end of the drink, the people from Chuanhe gave him a blow.

"Excuse me, President Li, our Mr. Jiang really said that. He just wants to talk to Vice President Li about cooperation, or...you can change the person in charge back?"

Esper apologized and told Li Cheng this sentence.

Then he saw that Li Cheng froze.

Li Cheng is not happy, in fact they are not happy too, because they really think that Li Cheng's offer is very good.

But this is also considered a disguised look to test Li Cheng's sincerity. If Li Cheng is really willing to toss for them, it means that he really wants to cooperate with them.

What's more, it's not too frustrating to change the person in charge.

Today’s dinner was over, Li Cheng’s secretary gave them the answer, that Li Cheng regretted that he could not cooperate with them.

The implication of this is that they do not agree to change the person in charge.

The people in Chuanhe also expressed regret, and at the same time, they all had a question in their hearts.

It's just another person in charge, why not?

In the afternoon, they reported the incident to Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang expressed regret in a perfunctory manner and asked them to come back.

Only Li Cheng knew why he disagreed with Chuanhe’s proposal to let Li Sinian be responsible for the cooperation between the two.

Because Li Sinian had already been sent back to his hometown in Sicheng City, if Li Sinian was asked to come back, wouldn't he just admit that he had done something wrong in disguise?

How could he do it wrong?

When the people from Chuanhe Construction returned to Haicheng, Li Sinian was almost done resting in the hotel.

He pulled the suitcase and returned to the old house that only existed in childhood memories.

Although the house has been vacant for three years, it is not very dirty because people come to clean it all the year round, so there is no need to clean it.

Li Sinian entered the house, first put a stick of incense in front of his grandma, and then began to put the luggage.

For a house of more than 100 square meters, for Li Sinian it is more than enough to live alone.

Of course, the thing that satisfies him the most is the yard at the door.

Grandma liked to grow vegetables very much when she was alive. There was a large open space at the door of the house, and there were many tools for the land piled up in the corner, so he didn't need to buy it anymore.

Li Sinian had almost unpacked his luggage. Before it was too early, he went out to visit the market, planning to buy a handful of seeds.

He is so outstanding that he has attracted a lot of people's attention since he stepped into this Mullin Village.

The village is small, but in the afternoon, everyone knew that a handsome young man lived in the empty house at the east end of the village.

Therefore, as soon as Li Sinian came to the market, he always felt that someone was watching him, but when he turned his head in the direction of his gaze, he found that the people behind him were doing their own things, as if the feeling of being stared at just now was just an illusion.

With this uncomfortable feeling of being watched closely, Li Sinian came to a store selling seeds.

The seeds of melons, fruits and vegetables are available here. They are all the seeds recovered from the fruits and vegetables grown by themselves. The prices are higher than those sold on the Internet, but the things that are grown are absolutely good to say.

Li Sinian has a very strong learning ability, and his memory is inherently better than others.

Before getting on the plane, he bought a book about agriculture, which explained how to choose seeds. He couldn't sleep well on the plane, so he flipped through the book and read it.

So he still had a bit of knowledge in seed selection.

Li Sinian entered the store, declined the help of the boss, bowed his head and carefully selected the seeds.

He wanted to plant some more commonly eaten vegetables and fruits to try the waters(testing). After all, he had never had any experience in growing vegetables before, and no matter how many books he had read, he was just talking about it.

Li Sinian chose four kinds of vegetables and two kinds of fruit seeds to settle the bill. The boss looked at him for a long time and couldn't hold back, and asked, "Young man, did you just move to our village today?"

Li Sinian Nodded, "Yes, you know me?"

"I don't know, I listened to others." The boss smiled and said, "Someone saw you, and everyone was discussing today, saying that there is a big star in our village. As soon as I saw you, I thought it must be you.”

Li Sinian was stunned for a moment, only to realize that the big star might be complimenting him for his good looks.

He replied: "Thank you, but I am not a big star. I may live here for a long time in the future. Please take care of me in the future."

"That's for sure. The people in our village are very friendly and hospitable." The boss stared carefully. Li Sinian looked at his face. Seeing that he was about to leave after paying the bill, the boss couldn't help but call him, "Hey, boy, are you really not a big star?"

Li Sinian smiled, "I really am not. "When he left, the boss mumbled softly, "Really? How can there be such a good-looking person."

On the way home, Li Sinian bought a few green vegetables and a handful of dried noodles for today's dinner.

After returning home, he simply ate dinner, then took the seeds and went out, ready to try vegetable growing, which is essential for slacker life.

It was almost evening when he went out, and the sun was setting, and the fiery sunset glow hung in the sky, which was very beautiful.

The environment in the countryside is always better than that in the city, and the sunset glow can be seen more clearly.

When Li Sinian went out, he stood in the yard and looked at the sky for a while before slowly starting to move.

He has been busy all his life, constantly learning to work to improve himself, so he is always in endless anxiety, and now he stops, only to realize that he has actually missed a lot of the good things in life.

If he could take a break in his previous life, he probably wouldn't end up like that.

Li Sinian thought, smiled and shook his head.

Forget it, it's all over, now is a new beginning, he wants to cherish the present.

The first step in growing vegetables is to remove the weeds and loosen the soil. The house has not been inhabited for three years, and there are a lot of weeds in the yard. Before, someone was specially invited to clean the house, but the cleaning was only limited to the house.

Li Sinian saw that the amount of weeding work was not small, so he called the person who had previously looked after the house and asked him to bring a few more people over to help with the weeding.

In fact, this work can also be done tomorrow, but Li Sinian is a little excited now, he wants to start now.

Li Sinian first squatted down and tried to get rid of a handful of grass. Many people stood at the door of his yard.

It doesn't mean that he really stood at the door of his yard, but everyone was looking at him, as if he was some rare treasure.

Li Sinian: "..."

He felt that this village should not be called Mulin Village, it should be called Owl Village. He found out when he went to the market in the afternoon. People here really like to stare at others.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for the people to help weeding the weeds, and Li Sinian went to work, so he didn't care about them anymore.

After weeding and loosening the soil for about three days, the land in front of the yard was finally in a state where it could grow vegetables.

The next thing is relatively simple, Li Sinian can do it himself, so he settled the bills for the helpers.

In addition to weeding in these three days, he also supplemented the knowledge related to agriculture. He felt that if he took the self-examination for a professional agronomy college, he should be able to pass it.

When the seeds fall, Li Sinian's daily task is to water and fertilize, which is very easy.

Being busy can get sick, and even idle can get sick. Li Sinian knows this truth well, so after growing vegetables is on the right track, he enters the city and rents a shop in the outermost suburbs.

He plans to open a small restaurant.

It doesn’t matter whether there are too many guests. The income can be almost equal to that of the restaurant. What’s important is that there is something to do every day.

Li Sinian had the consciousness of saving money since high school, and he had saved a lot of money in the past few years. He chose a good shop and paid a year's rent directly.

The rent is not expensive. If he fails to open a restaurant, he can open a small shop.

That day Li Sinian went home after finishing the shop, and found that there was another person standing at his door.

...................

T/N: please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.4K 28
Author: 池翎 [Chí líng] Type: Web Novel Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4800303 Genre: Drama, Historical Setting, Master-Servant Relatio...
184K 2.1K 200
Soooo I have recently been obsessed with Aidan Gallagher and wanted to do this for a while. I have been focused on my other books and reading other o...
12.5K 623 27
Poyraz Özgür: a single father who stopped believing in fairytales a long time ago. Ada Özgür: a girl who believes in magic with her whole heart. And...