all we have is now / feral bo...

By kupkakekrazy

"Don't be losers," I tell the boys as I climb onto the rock. "Come on, guys. Enjoy life." "It seems like you... More

~1~ facetime
~2~ you have a sister?
~3~ sandwich shop
~4~ whatever
~5~ phone number
~6~ curfew
~7~ tae
~8~ stream
~9~ lydia
~11~ real
~12~ kind of do
~13~ stream
~14~ feral boys
~15~ favorite place
~16~ counters
~17~ key
~18~ date
~19~ lexi
~20~ now
~part two~
~21~ blood
~22~ tests
~23~ waiting
~24~ home again
~25~ stream
~26~ taegan
~27~ sapnap
~28~ georgenotfound
~29~ dream
~30~ karl jacobs
~31~ quackity
~32~ funeral
~33~ clay
~34~ karl
~35~ george
~36~ alex
~37~ nick
~38~ alex
~39~ dream
~40~ georgenotfound
~41~ karl
~42~ sapnap
~43~ george
~44~ nick
~45~ clay
~46~ alex
~47~ karl
~48~ the boyfriend
~49~ the rival
~50~ the nursing home buddy
~51~ the brother
~52~ the best friend
~author's note~

~10~ boys night

1.5K 87 92
By kupkakekrazy

I check discord to see if the boys are talking in a vc. I don't want to hang for long, but I want to check in to say hi.

"Hello?" I say as I click on the channel.

"Go away," Dream mumbles.

"You go away, Dream," Quackity spits back before I can respond.

"Wow, we're all retaliating against him now," Sapnap chuckles.

"What?" I laugh, wondering what happened when other people retaliated against Dream.

"Don't worry about it," Quackity shakes his head. I notice everyone but Dream had their camera on.

"Are you streaming?" I ask.

"No, we're about to watch a movie," I can see Karl look up from his phone.

"Oh, I won't bother you for long then," I say, "What are you going to watch?"

"Nothing," multiple people responded.

I pause for a second. What are they going to watch that I can't know about?

"That's not suspicious at all," I laugh, "What are you guys going to watch?"

"No no," Dream wheezes a bit, "It's nothing bad."

"Then what is it?"

"None of your business," Karl jokes.

"Come on," Quackity chuckles, "We can tell her."

A bunch of voices respond back all at once.

"No we can't."

"She's not cool enough," I think hear George say.

"It's fine,"

"No, we swore."

"Oh my gosh," I laugh, "What is it?"

"Nothing," Dream says.

"What is it, Dream?" I ask, targeting one person.

"We already said nothing."

"What are you watching?"

"Nothing."

"Dream."

"Taegan."

"Dream," I raise my eyebrows, "What is it?"

I'm about to give up when Sapnap bursts out "Fine, we're going to watch Finding Nemo."

I laugh a little. "Really? That's it? Why were you guys so secretive about that?"

"Because on stream we were going to watch a scary movie," Karl explains, "but then we decided this would be better."

I nod even though they can't see me. "I mean, there's that one scene with the shark. That gave me nightmares for a year. Total honesty."

"She's right. It's really scary, guys." George agrees.

"I knew you were going to make fun of us," Dream scoffs.

"I'm not making fun," I say, "but just to be clear I should definitely not tweet out the movie you're watching for all the fans to see, right??"

"I mean," Karl says, "if you want us to look like liars, then sure."

"So that's a yes?"

"Fuck you, Taegan," Sapnap mumbles.

"If you want," I say before even thinking. My cheeks burn. Did I really just say that?

"What?" Dream says.

"Woah, woah," Quackity laughs.

"Wait, what did she say?" George asks.

"I'm disappointed, Taegan," Karl shakes his head.

"What? No, it was a joke. It was a joke right, Sapnap?" I ask, only to be met with silence as he turns off his camera.. "Sapnap?"

Loud keys jingle on the other side of the car. "On my way," he says.

"Sapnap, shut up. Stop." My cheeks burn. This is not happening on a call with all the guys. "Don't you dare."

"What? I just want to watch Criminal Minds," he says innocently.

"What about Nemo?" George asks.

"Yeah, you have a movie night with the boys," I shake my head, "and I'm going to the bed anyways soo."

"Ugh, fine." He turns his camera on, and he's back in his chair.

"Wait, don't you want to watch?" Quackity asks, "We're going to get comfy."

I laugh, not sure I want to know what that means.

"I'm moving to my bed now actually," George says before he turns his camera off. There's some shuffling on his end. "Okay I'm ready."

"I'm moving too."

All the boys turn their camera's off and shuffling fills the call.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask with a laugh.

"It's boys night," Karl says, "We watch a movie with the boys from the comfort of our bed. Like a sleepover.."

"That's.. Adorable." I laugh, moving the cursor to leave. I don't want to be in the way of their boys' night. "I'll talk to you guys later."

I've gotten really close to most of the guys, but I still try my best to draw a line to being in the group and being Karl's sister. The last thing I would want would be to annoy them.

"No, no you should stay," George says.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal."

"Eh," I weigh the idea in my head, "It's a boys night, and I'm about to crash and fall asleep.."

"So? Fall asleep on call," Quackity laughs.

"You guys sure?"

"Mhm," someone says. I'm pretty sure it was Dream actually, but I don't want to be narcissistic.

"Okay," I laugh, "as long as I'm not bothering you."

"You're fine, Taegan," Karl says, "Just get comfortable."

I get situated and then mute just in case I do fall asleep. I toss and turn sometimes. I don't want them to hear my shuffling.

"Unmute, bitch," Dream mumbles, "This is an open call."

"I'm going to fall asleep soon, though."

"Then we're going to hear you snore," Quackity laughs, "Sucks to suck."

"It's fine, Tae," Sapnap reassures me.

"M'kay," I grab my favorite blanket.

A soft snore wakes me in the middle of the night. The movie is over now, but everyone is still in call.

I check to see all the cameras are still off, but George is muted now. So much for an open call.

I think the snoring is coming from Quackity's end. I'm so going to bring that up again at some point.

There's some mumbling from Dream's end of the call. "That's not what-."

"You do-"

I laugh a little bit. Is he sleep talking? George unmutes after a second."Taegan?" he whispers.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Are you awake?"

"No," I grumble as I turn onto my other side.

"I can't sleep," he whispers. Isn't this the guy who is always asleep?

"Close your eyes," I mumble, "That's what I'm going to do."

"Did you enjoy the movie?" he ignores me.

He's probably going to wake someone else, but then again he's George. They probably wouldn't care.

I sigh. This conversation isn't going anywhere. "I fell asleep in the very beginning, but I usually like it."

"I like Nemo," he says, "It's a classic movie."

"We should watch Finding Dory next," I whisper.

"We should," I think I can hear a smile in his voice.

It's quiet for a bit.

"Taegan?"

"Hm?"

"I'm glad Karl introduced us," George whispers, "You're really great."

"You're great too, George." I mumble with a smile.

There's shuffling from someone else.

"Go to bed," Karl grumbles before going back to sleep. He must be sleeping on his back now because I hear a small snore that could only possibly be his. He always snores when he sleeps on his back. I remember it from living a wall away every night for my entire childhood.

George giggles a little bit. "Night,"

"Night."

I settle back into a comfortable sleep.

The mmorning light bugs me as I slowly wake up. Everyone has gone to a different voice channel. I join the other to see what was going on.

"Well, Quackity snores," Dream complains, "It was like an annoying bug all night."

"I do not snore," Quackity defends himself.

"Yes you do," I laugh.

"Go back to sleep if you're not going to agree with me," Quackity chuckles.

"Good morning sunshine," Karl laughs, knowing I'm not always a morning person.

"Morning," my voice is a little deeper than usual.

"Wow, Daddy Tae," Quackity says, "Is that hot or what?"

"Or what," Dream says. Something ceramic sounds as if it hits something. I wonder if he's drinking coffee.

"That's my sister, Quackity."

Sapnap undeafens. "Am I the last one awake?" His voice is way deeper than usual.

"Correction," Karl giggles, "Daddy Sapnap."

"That's hot." Quackity jokes.

"Guys guess what," Dream laughs, "I get to live with him."

"Lucky," Karl giggles.

I roll my eyes. "Wow Sapnap, you really took my daddy title"

"What the?" he says, still disoriented, "It's too early for this."

"Go back to bed, then," Dream says, "George is still sleeping."

"Of course he is,"

It's quiet for a moment before Sapnap fully registers the conversation that we just had.

"Wait daddy what?" he asks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 80 26
Quackity walked over towards the gate, his footsteps finally being heard on dirt as he approached it. The gate was small enough to simply jump over...
16.3K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
14.6K 419 35
Karl didn't sign up for the lifestyle he's in now. Smoking, fighting, dares. When one dare lands him back with the cops again, he's on last strike wi...
8.7K 531 13
'Maybe if I travel enough, I'll be able to right some wrongs... Maybe do something to prevent all of the bad I keep seeing. I'm sure there's somethin...