Let's be free?..(sal x Travis...

By doiknowyou1502

Travis Phelps is a lonely boy that has no friends only his Bible, will he survive after meeting the boy he ca... More

Warnings/side notes
Prolugue/disaster dog effect
Movies and pain
Entering the room, turning the lights on, searching. 
Larry's Discovery.

It's time.

49 0 0
By doiknowyou1502

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^Sal'S POV •^•^•^•^•^•^•

My cheeks burned with heat and redness, my ears were on fire, am I dying?
Thud
My back was pressed against the wall of the elevator while my tongue intertwine with his.
This felt wrong, it was wrong, but it felt so right. I wanted to get out of there..I wanted to leave but something inside of me told me not to push him away this time. Just to sit back and enjoy this

Ding!
Travis pulled his tongue out of my mouth while he had his arms against the wall cornering me, both of us stared at Chug as he dropped his chocolate bar from his hand with his mouth open wide. I pushed Travis off of me, putting my prosthetic back on quickly and grabbed chug by the collar and threw him against the wall of the elevator as the doors closed. "Listen to me. Don't. Tell. Larry." He looked shocked and scared "o-okay- but..what do I get out of it?" Chug replied. I sighed verbally and let go of his collar and stepped back and crossed my arms. "Two weeks, I'll get you lunch AND you can have my lunch during the two weeks " chug nodded quickly.

I looked at Travis that was now in the corner of where I was standing rubbing his other arm awkwardly staring at the ground. I turned to him and watched him look up at me with a gentle face expression. It was a kind, gentle, shy expression..it was new and calming.
I felt like I could hear my heart beating out of my chest. Ugh I can't keep doing this..

the elevator stopped with a clatter and me and Travis stepped out and walked side by side outside. I started walking behind the building and heard Travis following me. I turned the corner and saw my black and white designed bike that had covering of red spray pain strips on the back of the bike near the wheel. Travis looked at me then at the bike. "What? It's the only way we're gonna get to the mall, my dad has the car and I can't call Larry unless he knows about..uhm.." I stopped and moved toward Travis and put my hands on both of his shoulders "this.." I said staring into his eyes. He had adorable blue eyes that sparkle only once you look into them deeply.

I moved one of my hands to his cheek and the other as I started to unbuckle my prosthetic when I felt his hands hit my hips, I started to lean in but let go when I heard a door open.
I pushed Travis against the bricks behind the dumpster. He looked at me in shock, I suppose the height difference made it worse. I pushed my finger to my prosthetic lips and watched him nod his head before I starts to sneak up on..

"BOO!" I jump on his shoulder, He started to cough like a manic. "Larry- Larry are you okay? " he turned to me with a blunt in his hands "oh-" I scratched the back of my head and chuckled softly. "Here, take a hit before you leave..it will calm you dude" Larry glanced at Travis that was standing behind me in the distance then handed me the half used blunt. I pulled my prosthetic up and gave it a hit, not even coughing.

I gave it back and waved at Larry as he waved back with a numbing look on his face. "Gosh it's cold out here, how are you not cold?" I asked Travis as I hugged myself while walking to keep warmth. "I'm used to the cold, it's refreshing and I feel like I'm free to breath" he stated back at me, I giggled at him because his expression was adorable- not that I was staring at him just the expression he was making looked stupid. God how did I end up here?

The years of torture and bullying that damaged me mentally and physically, now I'm taking him to get clothes? What a situation I didn't see myself being in now..what's up with this guy anyways? Why now does he want to kiss and do all of this, at least let me do this to him? I want him to go away, that's why I'm kissing him and doing this..it's not working, does he have a actual crush on me?

I thoughts stopped when we were at the mall, turns out I was spacing out while riding the bike with Travis on the back and I didn't notice. I locked the bike up and started walking inside the large doors in front of us.

Me and Travis first went to hot topic, I wanted to get some tees and chains and get Travis some stuff. We bought a few things there then headed off to change, I decided to get a red plaid skirt and wore it over my ripped jeans while Travis just got a dark blue hoodie with a design of a smile. We walked the mall until it got dark, buying and searching for thing.

"You ready to go home?" I asked him, looking up to his smile while he drank his soda from the straw. I giggled because I noticed he was blowing bubbles into the cup after I didn't get a reply. "I'll take that as a yes then" I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I opened it and saw I got a text

- Messages -
* Lar-Bear🤟

I opened the message that popped up on my screen, my expression turned into a confused one.

Dude, come 2 my appt. NOW.

I sighed

I'm at the mall still.

"I think we gotta go like really now, lar needs me and it seems urgent"

Get here fast.

Me and Travis got on my bike and started to make our way back, I felt a awful pain in my stomach like I was gonna throw up..maybe just butterflies in my stomach cuz I'm scared to see what Larry has to tell me.
We walked behind the apartments and I threw my bike to it usual spot and then went to the back door where It lead to Larry's room. I knocked to get his attention while walking down the stairs. Travis followed behind me as he looked around Larry's messy room.

Larry looked at me with almost tears, he had a panicked expression and was nearly shaking. I was concerned, I've never seen Larry so- emotional. I ran quickly over and hugged him. He put his head into my shoulder, we sat there in silence in that position for a few moments more.
I lean away from him looking at him. "What's wrong lar-bear?" I asked him calmly as he just looked at his lap, "I saw him.." he mumbled

I unbuckled my prosthetic, letting it drop into my lap. Larry looked up at me then wiped his tear and looked away. I moved his head back to me, giving him a sad smile "come here, alright?" I pulled my arms around you and he quickly pulled his arms around me, crying into my shoulder soft as mumbles. Travis that was standing by the door way came over and sat next to Larry on the bed. He stayed quiet but Larry soon looked at him a she dried his tears and gave him an angry look " what do you want?" He said in a harsh tone. Travis only looked at him with guilt

"I'm..sorry..for everything I'be done too you..sal, Todd..Ashley..everyone" Travis spoke quietly to him. I smiled at Travis as his eyes traced back to mine, I tilted my head slightly down a bit with a large smile at him. I felt happy and so proud of him but mostly like I could just kiss- him?- but happy finally that Larry and Travis can be repaired, with time of course..

"I promise I'll be better too you, everywhere. At school, here, anywhere we meet. I want too make it up to you..and sal and the others..I'll be nice to them as well! Too everyone I'll not be a jerk" Travis held out his hand to Larry for him to shake.

Larry looked at his hand then at his face with bitterness "if you break this promise I'll break your neck.." Larry took his hand and squeezed it then let go. Larry looked at me with a look that would say "is he lying?" And I simply gave him a hug..it was saying "I got you, don't worry about the world..it's just you and I"

Larry wiped under his eyes and let go of me and sat with his hands in his lap watching them. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me again "go get Todd, we need to hit the red eyed demon again with the thing Todd made." I nodded to him with standing up and making my way through his apartment with Travis on our way to the elevator.

Me and Travis stood in the elevator silently until Travis spoke "so..are we friends starting now? Or did we tongue each other as friends?-"
My face grew red, I know I want to just be friends with Travis but I have mixed feelings..friends? Or more than?.. it's confusing.. "is being friends with benefits a option?" I mumbled out too him

I looked at him and he stared back. I felt a warmth come over me, shit. I want to kiss him again.

....

"Mm.." I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my mouth to let him explore my mouth which the message was sent and received. Even ever time the elevator doors open I would press the close button and continue our steamy make out. Travis moved his face to my neck laying gentle light kiss every then and there until he found my sweet spot. All I could think was oh my god this is actually happening. His hands were gentle on my waist. His ear was next my mouth when he was giving me the amazing hickey that he was doing so well, I mumbled a moan which made him stop and look up at me with redness. I was still catching my breath but give him a smile on to find his expression as shocked. My expression changed to a confused look, "what's wrong?" He got as red as a tomato. He put his hand on the back of his neck and then  pointed to my pants. I looked down, I didn't even realize it but I had a boner.. I then got as red as can be. I looked back up at him and started apologizing obsessively. He only gave me a smile and put his hand against the wall behind me, pinning me to it. "You better fix your little problem down there when we get in Todd's apartment in the bathroom, alright darling?"

There was a uncomfortable silence. I couldn't find the words to speak, not even say anything. I only found myself growing harder to be honest.. I looked into his eyes if you want to play dirty then let's play...
"Only if your there to help me" I whispered into his ear as the elevator door opened, I smiled at him and then watched his face turn back to red again as his arm that was pinning me fall back to his side. I walked out and headed to Todd's apartment as I knocked.

Todd opened the door and I travis simply grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom quickly as he closed and locked the door to leaving us in silence. "Well.." he said "Well what?" He looked at me then down to my pant and back up "drop your pants" I started to turn red. I looked down at his crotch "you first.." I said pointed at his boner now. He looked down and then chuckled as he started to unzip his pants "wait- no I-" I stopped his hand, well.. there wasn't much to stop.. his pants were down already and I was staring at his crotch.. I looked back up at him "I don't..feel comfortable doing this..I don't think I'm ready to do this, let's stick with kissing and tonguing for right now, okay?"

He looked into my eyes as he zipped his pants back up and gave me a loving forehead kiss. "Whenever your ready" he said as he left the bathroom and with myself following behind him we went to Todd's room and told Todd what happen

It's time.

•^•^••^•^•^•^•^•^••^
Hello! I'm sorry I'be haven't posted in a while but I think I might fix this chapter later but I'm not sure if I want to make Travis so open and do this without them being together dating and stuff but tell me what you guys think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 24
Travis has a secret that he has to keep from his father in order to stay safe: he's in love with a boy. The boy he loves is insecure about himself...
121K 3.5K 36
Travis Phelps is gay. It's one of the many things about himself that he hates, along with the chub he sees on his stomach that everyone else says isn...
598 3 8
Yandere Travis Phelps au salvis (sally face x travis)
5K 262 25
Travis Phelps has been in love with Sal Fisher ever since Sal came to Nockfell two years ago. He never stood a chance, and he knew it, so rather than...