Happiness 2✅

By Pink2Jai

Sequel to Happiness 1. It's Daddy Tine and Baby Sarawat Story. Their journey to becoming Parents. I try to in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

30

591 26 0
By Pink2Jai

Long chapter ahead enjoy the Indian Godh bharai functions (baby shower function)

Did you saw Win song it's so cute I already heard more than 10 times already.

Everyone was busy preparing food and sweets for today's afternoon function in Guntithanon kitchen. Sam and Mr Guntithanon also looking after decorations around the house. Uma invited some nearby neighbor and her close friends with Sarawat's friend and in laws. She doesn't want to make her son tired by having very grand function so everyone happily agreed having a small function.

A group of women and Sarawat Whores' friend already come together early morning to help Uma and Maya to bless the pa-to-be and the baby and feast on some delicious treats. After 11 AM Type also reach for Sarawat function . Sarawat ask Type how is Mike and Ranveer. Type inform Sarawat that both is Okay and he is very happy with Mike. His son really got a good father. Types help Sarawat to get ready for his function after bit of chit chatting. The godh bharai ceremony is generally performed during the seventh month of pregnancy or third trimester and is only attended by women and PA's. But due to Mr Guntithanon's out of town Trip the baby shower function postponed. Finally around 2 PM all men's left the house for their wife's to enjoy the functions and feast the treat.

Sarawat was all ready in light but Bright colors clothes and he was feeling tired already but excited too. He knew this function and performing rituals is important for his baby specially and taking blessing from everyone for his delivery too last but not least it is for his child good health. But he was somewhere relief and excited to meet his hubby as well after his function. Pregnancy customs and traditions have been around for quite some time and are a significant part of our tradition and culture too. It's also a kind of dream of every mother to organize this function for her kids who is soon going to be mommy. Godh bharai is a special function organized for the expecting mother only with his friends and relatives.

The function begin at 2 PM sharp all ladies accumulated in living area. Sarawat was seated in between and beside him was Simran on one side and Kristy on the other side. One by one all ladies come and blessed Sarawat by doing tika and putting some fruits and new set of clothes or present inside Sarawat scarf. Sarawat also gets some heavy gold jewelry and big amount of money as a gift from Type. Sarawat denied but Type insist and said it's from him and Mike as well, so Sarawat didn't argue and accept the gifts. His Whores friend gave him some expensive clothes for him and for his baby. Sarawat already informed not to bring clothes because he and his hubby already filled their baby closet with everything but who can resist cute baby clothes.

The function and rituals of blessing end after 40 minutes then after that the Whores' arranged some games. They made some naughty chit where the Whores' or ladies will pick and do the daring for example: when Green pick up the chit it was written tell you hubby that he love his junior more than his face. Green in full confidence accepted the dare or if he back out than he will get punished for not doing the task.

Green took deep breath and with full confidence he call Dim, that time his hubby was in his office and in a meeting. Green put the speaker on so that his friend can hear dim response. Green tell his hubby "darling I want to say something ". Dim nonchalantly said "yes tell me what you want this time". Green rolled his eyes and continue "darling I love your junior more than your face you know that right". Dim reaction was unexpected for everyone except his wife. Dim nonchalantly said "I already know this Sugar, the why you like eat my lollipop". Green immediately disconnected his phone and got very red hearing his hubby's direct and idiotic reply. All ladies started going ohhs and ahhs for Green. He finally felt very very shy and embarrassed.

After Green it was Omy's turned when Omy opened the chit he got a task he read aloud " to call and ask your hubby to eat one tablespoonful of chilli powder". Omy himself gulped he hesitate and ask can't we change chilli into sugar everyone shake their head right and left giggling. Even PV mom who wass present in function she encourage her son in law to call her son and ask him to eat chilli don't think much it's just one spoon or else he will get punished. Omy giggle hearing his mom in law but then he video call his hubby. That time PV just finished putting his son for nap he pick up his wife call and ask him " it's just few hours babe and you already missing me ?", Omy roll his eyes he ask first where's his son PV inform his wife he just put his son for a nap. Then Omy very softly and lovingly ask " jaanu you love me and if I ask you to do something will you do it na". PV without wasting any second reverted back " ofcourse babe tell me what you want I will do it for you". Omy cleared his throat and said " please eat one spoon of chilli powder". PV shockingly ask " WHAT?, E eat chilli p powder spoon full". Omy nods his head while cutely pouting. PV ask his wife why he asking him to eat chilli powder. Omy explain his hubby he got a dare to make him eat one spoon full of chilli powder . PV with sulking face went to his kitchen and took spoon full of chilli powder and showed it to Omy behind Omy all Whores' were watching the screen. PV gulped looking at chilli powder and made a crying face before taking chill powder in his mouth.

Just after a second he screamed loudly "babe mummy oohhhh haaaaaaa babe babe hot hot hot". Everyone laugh loudly on PV when he start screaming and jumping for his mom and wife. Omy immediately ask him " jaanu go drink honey or milk you will feel better so sorry so sorry". Then after few more minutes, when PV felt better Omy disconnected the call and came back to join the game.

After Omy it was Gulf turned and when he open his chit he was shocked, Kristy took the chit and read it what's written for Gulf and it was written " ask your hubby to crack an egg on his head". All the boys were already laughing but Gulf being confident gay he smirk and said " Watch Me Whores'". He instantly call Mew.

Mew was sleeping at his home in peace , he heard his phone is ringing so he picked up and sleepily ask " wachh you need Gulfie, let me sleep". Gulf clear his throat and said "Mew there's a reporters who wants to interview what shall I say?". Mew immediately got up and annoyingly said "Gulf you know I hate giving interviews why you even asking me about it, get rid of them immediately please" Gulf smirk on his Whores' Gulf said "I will do that for you, just crack one egg on your head ". Mew instantly said "I'll do anything just get rid of them now" Gulf said "Okay but first send me your picture now" and he disconnected the call within one minute Gulf phone ping with Mew message it was a picture and cracked egg on his head. Green gently hit Gulf arm's for bully his cousin, but everyone laugh so hard and for so long watching India's super model getting bullied with his assistant, it was so so funny.

Then it was Kristy turned and Kristy pick up his chit and started smiling. Sarawat got curious he was sitting beside Kristy. He took the chit and read it loudly for everyone to hear what's written " ask you husband which position he like the best". Kristy was so sure he already knows the answer. But it was dare for him so he call his hubby and ask in front of everyone. Singto was in his office alone that time. Singto pick up his wife call immediately after two rings Kristy ask his hubby " hubby ?". Singto replied Kristy " hi baby how is the function going are you enjoying, I am missing you already when you are coming back home?". Kristy shut his hubby blabbering and said "I am enjoying alot now tell me which position you like the most when we get intimate"?. Singto was surprised hearing his wife's question but he smirk and said " I will tell you know, when you promised me that will do it tonight". Kristy don't have any other option so he agreed. Singto said " I like wheelbarrow position when I manhandle you....." Kristy disconnected his hubby's call before his husband spill everything in front of everyone and give demo verbally. Everyone again started doing oohhhs and aahhs.

Last it was Sarawat turned he knew he cannot escape from game and from his whore friends, so he agreed and pick up the chit and read for everyone it was written "call your hubby and ask him to sing a song for you". Sarawat felt relief but then reality hit him. He muttered " call my husband " Kristy smirk and wriggle his eyebrows on Sarawat. Sarawat giggle cutely understanding it's all Kristy doing it will be his ideas, he immediately called his hubby.

Tine was in his office, and was sulking on everyone. His mind was in his wife's function he was worried if his wife getting tired or, if he can manage to sit on one place for long time. He even forget to take his lunch he was so engrossed in his wife's thought and excited for meeting him after ten days. It was very big deal for him he even took his next day off to stay with his wife. Since he met Sarawat it is a first time and it was the longest period he stayed apart from his wife. These last 10 days was the worst period of his life and all because big his wife's command and shameless author. How much he longed for his wife's touch only he knows . Every day and night was miserable for him without his wife beside him. He already promised himself this is the first and last time he sent his wife for so long. Next time he will go with his wife as well weather his wife like it or not. He sighed for the umpteenth time thinking about his wife and his health, right then his phone started ringing he saw his wifey name flashing he immediately picked up and said " wifey, daddy is missing you so much. I can't wait to meet you tonight". Sarawat smiled he knows how much they both were waiting to meet, to see each other in person, to touch and to embrace each other. Sarawat softly said "bun can you come here ?". And Tine didn't listen anything else from his wife he got up and said "I am coming wifey, wait for me". Tine run towards his car parking lot. And after exactly 20 minutes Tine was outside Guntithanon's house.

Mr Guntithanon and Sam were outside their house in the patio sitting having soft drink, snacking and chatting when Sam saw his jiju car entering their gate. Mr Guntithanon and Sam came to meet and welcoming Tine. Mr Guntithanon hug his son in law and welcome him . Both father and son took Tine to their cozy patio. Sam was about to offer his jiju some juice or tea that's when Green and Omy came and disturb them. Both Tine's friend drag him inside Guntithanon house and also ask Mr Guntithanon and Sam to join them now.

After reaching inside Tine eye's immediately started searching for his wife who was sitting right in front of him on a cozy couch with all comfy cushion around him from last three hours. Sarawat looked at his hubby and gave him a shy smile and wave his hand slowly. Sarawat was looking so beautiful and perfect for Tine's eyes. Tine felt his heart burst with Happiness when he saw his wife looking so cute and gorgeous with his huge melon like bump. Both boys gazed at each other with pure love and in bliss and both boys were smiling fondly at each other. Tine just wanted to walk forward and take his wife in his embrace and kiss him until they both can't breathe.

After few minutes of staring and when everyone got tired from watching their PDA in public. Green and Omy shake Tine to bring him back from his day dream. Tine walk near his wife he leaned down and kiss his forehead very lovingly. He ask his wife how is he feeling, and if he is hurting somewhere after sitting for long. Sarawat answered his hubby that he is alright he called him for completing his dare. Tine tilt his head and ask his wife what dare. Sarawat hesitate little but softly said " b bun can you sing a song for me ?". Sarawat immediately looked down after telling his hubby. He don't know how his husband will react on his request. That's when Tine realize that he is the only husband sitting with his wife. Tine look around, everyone inside room is already staring at him and waiting for his answer, since God knows how long. Tine rubbed his hand on the back of his neck and asked his wife " now ?". That's when Green titters loudly " No Mr Tine Teepakorn 10 years later......". Tine and Sarawat both glare poor Green. Kristy jump in between to save his friend before Tine throw Green out of the house he said "Yes Tine, if you love you wife sing for him".

Tine sighed now he has to sing because he really love his wife to much, if someone ask him to dance he is ready to do that too but for now it's just singing. So he agreed and Sam immediately come and hand him a mike and adjust some volume in his speaker then he did thumps up to his jiju indicating that he can sing now. And Tine grin at his wife he wink before he start singing.

After Tine finished his song everyone applause for him and praise him for singing such a lovely and cute song. Sarawat was very happy thinking his hubby never miss a chance to show how much he love him and he know it will remain same like even after 10 years, 20years and even after 30 years because they are meant to be together. They are each others mate. No one can seperate them. When Tine finished his song he went. To his wife and sit beside his wife some guest were dancing, enjoying the games and telling each other their about their fantasies, eating food and enjoying beverages and some were clicking pictures. Some girls even came to take selfies with Tine but Tine purposely ask his wifey to come in frame. Rest of the day went fast and function comes to an end. Guest started leaving for their home and only left was bubble whores, Teepakorn family and Guntithanon's.

Uma ask everyone to join them for dinner and then leave. Everyone agreed because they all hardly meet together. Mr Guntithanon invite Mr Anshuman and Raj for dinner. So Sam and Arya arrange big table with delicious food to enjoy. Sarawat was already tired and sleepy after enjoying his baby shower. Tine and Sarawat eat their dinner with everyone and Tine ask his maa Maya that his wife is very tired and sleepy so he will take his wife back home first. Uma and Maya agreed. Tine took his wife to his bedroom and help him change his clothes and take him to his car after bidding Good Bye to everyone personally.

Tine : how's my song wifey

Sarawat : amazingly amazing hubby you're the best

Tine : aww my song is only for you

Sarawat : but hubby what did you make me signed in that video

Tine : ohh that's was an agreement that you will not do night out from now.

Sarawat : 😑

How was this chapter, let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to read and comment please and thank you 🙏❤️

Some eye tonic for you guys 😅🤤😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 14.8K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...
97.2K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
292K 11.6K 37
‪ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secretly loves him in a romantic way ever sin...
475K 21.8K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...