Happiness 2✅

By Pink2Jai

Sequel to Happiness 1. It's Daddy Tine and Baby Sarawat Story. Their journey to becoming Parents. I try to in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

11

663 31 3
By Pink2Jai

So my country is again under lockdown from today 10 March until 25 March. Because we again got some 12-28 new cases of corona some people just don't want to listen that are really the real life Assholes. Good news is I got more free time to learn and write crazy stuff and bad new is I am running out my groceries without eating enough my brain don't work this is the influence of Tine on me 😅🤪🙈

Tine : shall we start if you finish speaking nonsense which nobody interested in

Me : in my life Tine is more dangerous then coronavirus 🤪

Tine : good you realize don't take panga (quarrel) with me

Me : how I will survive then 🙄

Tine : Everyone silence please 😅

Tine : So let's start new lesson today from professor Sarawat for those who don't know how to seduce their partner and make him hard let's get started

One hour before:

After Zea coming back from washroom, The aperitifs served, Zea was already started celebrating her victory inside her head. She was so lost in day dreaming about how Tine will take her tonight, how soon her dreams will become reality. In few more hours she will in Tine arms, he making love to her and she already know with Tine she will enjoy the night to the fullest and she was more than 100 percent sure that Tine will realize after tonight who is better for him as a life partner and as a bed partner.

By the time Tine watching his wife enjoying his drinks and making perfectly satisfying face meaning he loved the taste of drink. Tine pretty much observe that his wife love trying different beverages and he got unique tastes buds for that. When Sarawat finish his drink in just two gulped he whispered to his hubby after getting close to his ears "bun can I get one more?". Tine immediately forward his filled glass to his wife. And Tine's innocent wife happily finished his husband's glass again in just one gulped. Tine felt happy watching his wife satisfied face again. Tine chuckled knowing his wife will ask him for more so before his wife ask for more he refused him by saying " it's enough if you drink more you won't eat food and your stomach will ache wifey". Sarawat didn't argue further because yummy food served in front of him, so he start concentrating on foods instead of his drink.

After dinner Mew and Gulf bid their Goodbye they went back to their room, because they need to catch their flight for Paris early morning. Then Sarawat and Tine also left leaving Zea alone. Before leaving Tine ask Zea if she need anything she can call him on phone, after Tine left with his wife she muttered happily "definitely I will call you babe, because I need you all for myself tonight".

Zea inside her room waiting checking the time and she cut the phone wire inside her room, then she is supposed to call Sarawat in her room and lock him until morning and spend the night with Tine alone in his bedroom so for her second act . She believes now the drug start clouding on Tine's mind, she picked up his call and dialled Sarawat phone to call him into her bedroom by tricking him so that she can lock him inside.

Zea dialled Sarawat phone but due to the drug influence he is still on his bed like a numb person. When Sarawat didn't pick up his phone call even after calling him several times she got curious thinking Tine already taking his wife instead of her she scared and got irritated but when she didn't get any response even after trying for several more times . she thought of personally going to Tine's room and check what's going on, because she is sure it's would be just his dumb wife in room, and after drinking Tine will be under the influence of drug, he didn't able to think much. So she came holding her lacy lingerie in her hand and enter inside boys room which was luckily opened .

Upon entering she saw Sarawat sitting like a statue on his bed, intently watching television which showing all song of kareena kapoor movie one after the another. She suddenly heard the bathroom door clicking sound of opening she got freaked out and baffled and shocked so she sneakily get inside the cupboard big empty almirah which was located nearby to hide herself and to observe the situation inside boys bedroom.

Sarawat was sitting alone on his bed and watching television, he was bored so he was just surfing channel after channel, he abruptly stop when he felt some electric shock run down his body whole body from head to toe, then suddenly his head start throbbing and feeling dizzy and high for some unknown reason. Tine was inside bathroom taking shower he already ask his wife he will take quick shower and be back to him. Another five minutes passed Sarawat holding his head in his hand then suddenly he started laughing unknowingly Tine came out from bathroom only wearing his sweatpants and small towel around his neck to rub his wet hair dry. Tine saw his wife is laughing and watching TV and some kareena kapoor songs is playing. Tine thought maybe he saw something funny that's why he is laughing he put his towel aside after drying his hair.

Tine was about to climb on bed beside his wife when his phone started ringing. He checked the name and it was Maya who called for asking how is her son in law and son doing in Delhi. Tine while talking went to their room balcony because inside his wife watching television and he don't want to disturb him. Just then Sarawat saw something is falling on the floor and it was a small piece of clothing. He walk to it slowly and pickup the small piece and find out it's a sexy lingerie. And he loved it how the small piece of cloth was shining and feels soft to his hand. Sarawat smiled maniacally and he immediately stripping down. When Tine finished attending his maa phone call he comes inside bedroom he was so shocked with the view and he got so hard all his blood rushed to south. Just with a glimpse of his wife wearing sexy lingerie his cock twitches.

Sarawat was just staring at his husband hot naked torse, his hubby's wet hair dripping water drops from it and in background the song blasted in their room he started catwalking Tine's eyes got widened he try to look everywhere except his wife crotch. Sarawat with a catwalk slowly reach to his hubby grins at him and his cheek all blush with deep red . Tine was still trying to process the view in front of him thinking if it is a reality and not any kind of monkey kinky sex dream.

After Sarawat coming in front of his husband he ask sensually "you like it daddy?". Sarawat drawl his forfinger to hubby's forehead to his cheekbone, jawline and to his chin. Sarawat crotch touching his hubby's crotches softly and Tine moans hearing his wife seducing him and calling him babe "aahh" escape from his mouth. Sarawat glance down and sensually whispered to his hubby ears " I see you like it very much daddy?". Tine blink which he forget to do since his eyes landed on his wife super hot new sexy Avatar. Tine already lost his speech but after composing himself he whispered " y you are looking gorgeous baby?". Sarawat sensually whispered smiling slyly with amazing confidence which tine didn't knew exist in his naughty wife "I know daddy".

Sarawat pushed his husband on their bed he took the remote of his television and put the song on high volume and currently the song playing was "bebo me bebo" Sarawat started singing the lyrics and he begin swaying his hips and dragging his hand to his sides. Tine got up from his bed shockingly he never imagined his wife can do sexy move like pro, his eyes get wide more and dark. Sarawat runs his hand on his hubby's body over his shoulder reach behind his hubby and after making a full circle around him, he came in front of him and naughtily ruffle his husband's wet hair. Tine literally smile on his naughty wife teasing behavior.

Sarawat was flinging his both arms beside his hubby ears, Tine couldn't able to takes his eyes off from his wife body. All the time Sarawat plastered naughty killer smile while walking in front of him and back which was killing Tine bit by bit. Tine's stomach flip so hard as if he got a punch when his wife squats rolling his hips sensually and teasingly looking his hubby over his shoulder, and when he gets up he wink at Tine and Tine muttered under his breath "damn my wife got killer moves with looks shit" and Tine lost his all composure which was holding him back. He wanted to touch his wife and make love but his wife not yet finished showing his amazing hidden talent yet .

Tine got surprised when after turning his wife drop on floor on his knees and hands and sensually and slowly start to crawl towards his hubby. Tine full body feeling so hot even his cheek tinted pink his wife seduction technique is top notch, he was proud and but shy for the first time in front of his wife . Sarawat smirk on Tine he start swinging his head between his hubby's legs. He came bit forward to his hubby's lips but pulled himself back, after teasing his husband some more for kiss, he moves away swaying his hips. Tine was completely turned on. Sarawat was already sweaty from dancing, his hair was damp sticking to his forehead making him looks more sexy that Tine just wanted to take him right then and there in his lingerie do that he can tore apart after fucking his wife. Sarawat was moving his hips faster with the beat of the song which gets faster too moving his hips, rolling amazingly faster he came to Tine and kept his hands on his hubby's waist and start grinding and sliding his hips on his hubby's hard clothed cock. Tine watching his wife's hips moving and sliding on his cock make him super horny and achingly hard.

Tine's eyes were glued to his wife so much and Sarawat was so engrossed in dancing that both the boys didn't find out that someone is watching them and cursing under her breath from their almirah. Zea was loosing her mind on Sarawat wearing her expensive hot lingerie and the way he dancing smiling and teasing and watching Tine in his complete sense she understood that the drink which is supposed to be drunk by Tine has drunk dumb Sarawat. And under the influence of drug he started dancing after wearing her lingerie. She was watching everything how Sarawat was moving, dancing and seducing his husband.

Sarawat pushed Tine on bed and he put his legs over his hubby thighs and sit on his lap arching is back and hang his head back low. And as the song beat change he comes back up and hold his hubby's cheeks almost ghost kiss him on his lips and backs away after giving him a bit of lap dance. Tine growled when his wife pulls away his lips from his without kissing him. Sarawat start rolling his hips, and looking back to Tine who was busy eye raping his wife ass.

Sarawat swaying his hips came to his hubby and in front of him, he bends his ass shaking, juggling and wriggling by putting his hand flat on floor and on knees, Tine couldn't take the tease and he spank his wife's naked butt, he saw only the cracks are covered with thin cloth which he already decided to fuck his wife with on it. His wife was enjoying, dancing and getting spanked he laughed happily, he came back up facing his hubby and as the song was about to end he cup his husband cheek in his hand and leaning forward to kiss his husband. Tine let his wife kiss him eagerly, Sarawat kiss his husband for very long time. Tine's hands were touching his wife's body as if he was touch deprived from years. Sometimes by Pulling his wife's lingerie over his shoulder or by pulling it down daddy was touching, rubbing his wife's hard buds on his chest.

Tine pulled his wife up to his chest, and both fall on their bed kissing hungrily to each other. Sarawat moaned "hmmm" as daddy's lips danced in his wife's mouth, in few seconds daddy's tongue moves down to his wife's chin and throat then his wife's neck. Sarawat moaned more louder so that everyone can hear him, how good he is feeling "mmmmmhhhh". Tine stop and came forward to his wife's lips and said "I love you" Sarawat smiled and reply " I know daddy " and Tine's lips instead crashing his wife's mouth, they make their way to his wife's chest. Sarawat ghasped and moaned again "aahh" daddy nibbled, sucked and bit the flesh on his wife's chest around his buds and his neck leaving marks. Daddy moves his magical lips on his wife's nipple, teasing them mercilessly and twisting them one with his tongue and other with fingers. Daddy gave both nipple equal attention sometimes biting, licking and sucking them Sarawat was a moaning mess for long time after few minutes when Daddy realize that their is no sound coming from his wife no more grunts and moans, daddy got curious he start sloppily kiss his wife's upward leaving nipples daddy kiss to his wife's chest to his throat, neck, chin then lips and when daddy's eyes reach in front on his wife's eyes daddy was amused and shock looking his wife again sleeping on him soundly after making him hard as rock. Tine don't know weather he should laugh at his cuteness or cry for having boner again.

Tine pulled up his wife's head gently and arrange pillow underneath his head, then he also cover his wife with blanket, as the weather started to get cold at night. Tine slid himself beside his wife and again pulled his again in his arms, and he switched off the lights and go to sleep.

Sarawat : how was my dance

Tine : my wife dance is the best

Readers : amazingly amazing muffin

Zea : very vulgar 🙄 wearing my lingerie

Sarawat : yup I did it for you.... me doing vulgar in your negligee with my hubby hope like it bishh 😤

Zea : shameless boys 😫

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update ❤️❤️🙏🙏

Next chapter will find out Zea is still alive or already passed out after watching free show or did she learned her lesson from our professors Sarawat 😅😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 33.3K 61
A fanfiction for Bright and Win. Highest ranking: #1 hot rising stories - April 26, 2020 #1 BrightWin category - May 5, 2020 #1 Tine tag - May 5, 202...
119K 5K 17
in which win falls in love with his professor named bright
97.4K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
34.5K 914 11
A BrightWin oneshot series. Long chapters. Contains mature content. Reader discretion is highly advised. Do not read if you're a minor or a homophobe...