Happiness 2✅

By Pink2Jai

Sequel to Happiness 1. It's Daddy Tine and Baby Sarawat Story. Their journey to becoming Parents. I try to in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

7

743 38 2
By Pink2Jai

Zea: Ready for some drama .... let's start Wattpad, Happiness II and Read 😂

Sarawat : she is doing good we got competition hubby🙄

Tine : but we are still Readers favorite

Zea : not for long frumpy-grumpy 😏

Sarawat woke up early and find that his ass is completely punctured by his husband. He turned around to see his hubby sleeping soundly like an innocent baby holding him. He sighed he suddenly remembered how his hubby pounded on his ass and how shamelessly he was asking his husband for more and calling himself his bitch and his hubby's slut. Sarawat got shocked as last night memories hit him suddenly he moved his hubby's arm and got up and sat beside him, he put his both hands on his ears as if he just realized how he was sounding while asking his hubby to fuck him more faster and harder. He instantly step down from his bed and run to their closet room he hisses as his ass sting in acute pain from running he hold closet door, after few seconds he grabbed his medicine bags which Kristy prescribed him with that clean towel and he didn't pay attention for clothes whatever first his hand fall on he grab it and run to his bathroom.

Inside bathroom he closed his door and again all memories came rushing back towards him one after another when he sat down leaning his back on bathroom door. He closed his eyes shut, as if his brains will shut and stop flashing the images of his hubby pounding on him mercilessly and him asking his daddy for more. He just wanted to erased every memory of last night or maybe turned back times and behave like human instead of a bitch. Sarawat mouth was formed in 'O' shaped thinking everything how he got jealous over nothing and he provoke his husband to take him rough, how he shamelessly behaved in front of his daddy. Sarawat felt completely clueless after thinking all sort of things on what to do next and how he will face his husband.

After spending some extra time in bathroom, he finally got ready his ass was really feeling very sore when he got up so for that he also soaked his ass in hot water by mixing medical solutions which Kristy recommended him. After shower he managed somehow to put his ointment inside and outside his rim. And when he finally came out he saw his hubby is still sleeping and before his husband wake up and see his flushed face Sarawat went down to his new family and directly in the kitchen.

Upon entering his face become completely sour, and he really can't believe Zea in their kitchen cooking breakfast. Simran was making Yash eat his breakfast. Sarawat went to Yash he kissed his cheeks, Yash happily jump on Sarawat and hang around his neck and unknowingly Sarawat hissed in pain as Yash' put a bit of pressure on his abdomen. Simran immediately ask him " what happened Wat you alright?" Sarawat just hiss softly again and nods. she make him sit beside her immediately holding his hand. When Zea saw Simran and Sarawat on dinning table she came and put her last dish on the table. Simran asked "that's all Zea?", She happily said Yes "that's all hope you all like it what I cook for breakfast". Simran just nods her head and after few seconds Maya and Anshuman both came when Mr Anshuman saw Zea arranging their table and plates for breakfast. He immediately ask her she don't have to do and Maya joined her husband too by saying she is guest in there house. She doesn't have to do cooking and all this work. Maya ask Simran why she let her do. Simran inform them her both in laws that she already ask her that she doesn't have to make breakfast for everyone but she insist to cook.

Sarawat didn't like one bit watching Zea working in his new kitchen. Kitchen is his most favorite place in the house. Cooking make him happy and relax whenever he cook for his family and for others he find it some kind of therapeutic way to relief his stress and relax. Maya ask Sarawat about her son when she saw Sarawat alone sitting on table. Sarawat inform everyone that his hubby is still sleeping and ask Maya "if he should go and wake him up". Before waiting for Maya reply Zea excitedly said "let me go and wake him. It will make me very happy if he eat and tell me how is it" .

Before anyone could say she was already on the stairscase. Simran was on enterance she came back dropping Yash to his school bus. She saw Sarawat turned around from his chair and watching at Zea who is climbing stairs up. She stopped her by calling her. Zea halt and turned to her. Simran ask her where is she going leaving her breakfast. She neutrally said " I am going to wake Tine up I want him to eat the breakfast I made" and start to walk towards Tine's bedroom. Simran didn't like the idea but she doesn't want to create scene in front of everyone so she just rolled her eyes.

On dinning table Maya and Anshuman both got amused with Zea sudden change of behavior. Maya watch his baby small sad face she doesn't know what to say when Sarawat is looking like a small kid all of a sudden. Mr Anshuman clears in throat to grab his wife attention and he said "Maya I have to leave for New York tommorow night and I will take Zea back with me". Maya nods his head and she looks at Sarawat and nods at him. As if telling him to please bare with her just for one more day.

When Zea went to Tine's bedroom she saw Tine is still sleeping and baby smile is dancing on his cute face, instead of waking him she sat beside him on his bed and just keep watching Tine sleeping face. She instantly like him at first sight she didn't know he is engaged and going to get married so soon. Zea was expecting Tine to visit again to New York instead of Mr Anshuman and she already decided to woo him with her charm, but when she find out Tine is going to get married she couldn't help but to get desperate to see and meet Tine again. And the thought meeting Tine really made her happy for some reason. But after meeting and finding out about his dumb fiance who run away and create so much drama over his best friend she think Tine deserve someone better than him... Someone who is more suitable to Tine just like her.

Tine was deep in sleep but he felt someone staring him his eyes flutter open to see the person and he immediately got shocked looking Zea instead of his cute wifey. He frown at Zea who is day dreaming without any reaction. Tine snaps his finger in front of her face to bring back her from dream land. Zea jolted awake and immediately ask Tine "ohh Tine you're awake, you know what....... I ...I came to wake you up". Tine ask her back yawing he was still feeling sleep "why where is my wife... you could have just ask him... You don't have to burden ?". She ignores his statement and she start whining like a kid "Tine please naa get up fast I made breakfast specially for you please please please get up naa...... I want you to eat and tell me how is it". Tine chuckled at her for behaving like teenage girl over making breakfast. Tine ask her to go first he will come in few minutes and also ask her to please send his wife to him if she find him down. Zea nods at Tine and went down Maya ask where is Tine. She smiles and said "Tine is coming in few". Sarawat couldn't dare to look at Zea he was very much annoyed with that shameless girl. Zea didn't ask Sarawat anything she just went to sit beside Maya.

Simran was sitting beside him she very well understand which game Zea is playing with innocent Sarawat. Simran always find Sarawat like an open book. She clearly reads his all expression and feeling on his innocent face. For her Sarawat is just like Yash. The way being a mom she knows very well what's her son is up to and what going inside his head same way Simran finds out what Sarawat is up to what going on inside him.

After few minutes Tine came down when he get fresh and sat beside his wife but before sitting he touches his wife's shoulder. Sarawat was very annoyed with Zea but don't know why he was feeling annoyed with his hubby too so he just passed the dishes to Tine instead of serving him like usual. Tine was also find it strange as his wife always serve him and not just pass the dishes. Zea was looking at Tine eagerly and and Tine sweetly smiled at her for putting effort in making breakfast for everyone. Zea ask Tine excitedly "how is it Tine" and he did his thumps up from both his hand and said "mind-blowing Zea I didn't know you can cook..... It's really very nice". Sarawat felt more annoyed when his husband praise her.

Tine hold Sarawat's hand which was kept on his lap. Sarawat looked at his hubby when he felt his husband's cold hand on his hand. Tine see Sarawat eyes is sad for some unknown reason. He thought maybe his wife is still in pain because of last night activity. As soon as breakfast finished Tine call his wife in there bedroom. Sarawat was helping Simran in cleaning their kitchen. Simran ask him to go and check his husband maybe if he need something. When Sarawat entered in their bedroom Tine suddenly pulled his wife inside and pinned him on his door. Tine kissed his wife's neck and ask him " what happened wifey are you still in pain?".

Sarawat let his hubby kissed his neck wildly he gave more access by turning his head so his hubby could put his mark. Sarawat pulled his hubby more close to him he softly said without answering his husband's actual question " you are mine hubby ....only mine.....I don't want to loose you".

Sarawat : bye bye bitch

Zea : not so soon dumbo

Sarawat : go before my BFF murder you bitch

Tine : who are you calling bitch bitch wifey, I know only one bitch here who was screaming the other night

Sarawat : 😑

Zea : 😂

How was this chapter let me know your thoughts and pwease don't forget to hit that Star below for next update 🙏❤️❤️

What you guys think about our bitch I mean Zea .... You think she will go back to New York or she will stay and give trouble to our muffin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.3K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
14.5K 588 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
23.9K 3.3K 51
His Omega Mate Tine and Gulf, the two best friends always wish their children to be best friends to each other just like them but Thyme Guntituthon...
592K 14.8K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...