Love me knot | Tomboo

By IdidntStealShiz

"You saw the strings too, don't you?" "How are you even sure that we're soulmates?" In which universe where e... More

Chapter one: Goodbyes
Chapter Two: The broken strings
Chapter three: Friends
Chapter Four: Go home loser
Chapter Five: Skip or nah
Chapter Six: Confusion
Chapter Seven: After school
Chapter Eight: Don't call me Da Vinci
Chapter Nine : Until I make you mine
Chapter Ten : Balabingba
Chapter Eleven: Cupid.
Chapter Twelve: 200%
Chapter Thirteen: Late night feelings
Chapter Fourteen: Sunset/Sunrise
Chapter Fifteen: Red
Chapter Seventeen: Loving is easy
A/N
Chapter Nineteen: Wait a Minute!
Last chapter: Catch a feeling
Explanation
A Twist: Cliché
I'm being threatened
IMPORTANT
Another book

Chapter Sixteen: Unspoken Words

2.9K 124 177
By IdidntStealShiz

Warning: Cringe, mention of kissing, Ranboo being badass, Tommy has drip, and my horrible grammar

Two days

Turned to one.

And that whole day, Tommy didn't come to school. It confuses Ranboo but he decided to wait until the last period for answers. He thought that the boy was just sick or something, no big deal, but he was wrong. Tommy was leaving school, and moving back, tomorrow morning.

"How are you feeling, Tommy?" The pinkette asked once he had finished helping the Brit pack. "Like shit" He replied, his expression saddening as he stared at his hands. "And weird."

"Understandable." Techno responded and pat on his head, slightly ruffling up his hair when he did. "I'll leave you alone for now, say your last goodbyes and get some rest soon" With that, he left the room. And Tommy was alone with his thoughts for hours to spare.

_______________

After school, Ranboo quickly ran towards Techno's house. He now knew how desperate he needed to tell how he feels, he needed him to stay. As selfish as it sounds, he just wanted Tommy right beside him, always, for him to wake up and look forward to his day every day. How could he not notice? Why didn't Tommy told him? Why does it have to be someone else that passed the information to him?

But when he arrived, his heart sank.

"Tommy's not home."

And those words made his soul shatter.

Just by his reaction, Techno knew, but chose to say nothing about it. He didn't want to interfere, it's best if they solve it by themselves.

All that disappointment was gone when Ranboo realizes something, he quickly ran out of the house without a word.

Yet, Techno smiled weakly at it. "Yeah, go get him."

"If you could."

The one last place where the blond could be. He made his way towards it. Please, please, please be there. Unfortunately for him, before he arrived, Tommy had already left.

In between two sidewalks, a road was dividing it. With various vehicles that passed by, while Ranboo was on the right, Tommy was on the left. They didn't cross path, and that is such a shame.

"He's not here."

"He was here?"

Disappointment, and shock. Two reactions from two soulmates. Tears that threatened to fall off from the brunette's eyes as he fell to his knees. "I didn't, get to say goodbye." His voice cracked while he spoke ever so gently, his vision that was getting blurry while the wet hot liquid began trickling down. Ranboo got rid of the accessories on his face and let his emotions get the best of him. He wanted to scream, but nothing came out, it was just him, and his quiet sobbings.

Tommy well, stopped by the taller's house but was met with his mother. And from her, he was told that Ranboo hasn't returned home yet, that he quickly understood and bolted back to the abandoned building.

But they weren't meant to be.

Once again, their shoulders brushed pass each other, and none chose to look back.

Maybe the lady was right.

And Ranboo was wrong.

They weren't meant for each other.

No.

As long as the knot hasn't been loosened, they still have hope. That one small hope they held.

Maybe today they won't meet, but tomorrow is a different story.

____________

He was forced to be awake far too early than the last time. And it pisses him off. Why can't he just get more sleep? Most importantly, why can't time pass by slower?

The Brit frowned and slowly got off his bed, his footsteps being light and cautious when he exited his room to the bathroom. A quick shower and a quick change.

With that being done, he grabbed his suitcase and backpack, taking a good look at his room for the last time before leaving it, possibly permanently.

It was cold, and he didn't like it. What he wore was really not what he would usually wear, a white button up shirt with a red sweater over it, and his pants, a casual black skinny jeans. The white Converse he had been wearing like, forever.

This is so not him.

"You ready?" A tired voice spoke out, catching his attention. "Yeah, let's go." He spoke out, Techno helping with his suitcases and lead him out towards his car. He was leaving, and the pinkette was so not going to get used to the silence when he return back home.

They went in, buckling up as Tommy leaned his back against the car seat. "I'm going to miss you, Techno." He sighed, the older only chuckling at him. "I'm going to miss you too, even if you're really annoying sometimes" He patted the younger's shoulder and started the engine.

His last few hours in America, how odd.

He really is going to miss this place.

And especially one certain person. "Goodbye." He whispered, looking out the window.

______________

That wasn't the end.

Thanks to Tubbo, he now is rushing towards the airport, praying that the he hasn't left yet.

Hes going to make it.

He was sure of it.

Even if his bike will break

He wouldn't stop.

"You didn't told me you were good with fixies."

"You never ask"

Tommy snorted and soon giggled. "What's your secret, Ranboob"

Hearing that nickname, the brunette groaned and let out a soft laughter. "I just am. I didn't have one"

Thinking back to it, he didn't lie. He was just a natural at it. Now, even the traffic couldn't stop him. Ranboo eventually sped up and drifted at the corner. He would care less if the tires were fucked, there was something far more important than it.

"Don't regret it"

"I won't, Tubs"

He will make it.

Ranboo must've gone crazy, cause he literally is. The highway has too many cars, he isn't going to make it at this rate but- there is one risky way.

"You only live once, Ranboo"

So be it then. He changed his path and went for the ramp on the truck. The tires are so fucked.

Once the brunette took up speed again, he was sent up in the air before his wheels touch the wall of the supporting structure of the bridge and let his bike slid down it. As soon as he was back on the road, he booked it towards the airport.

Thank goodness he wasn't wearing his mask or shades today.

Quickly, he dropped his bike on the entrance and ran into the building, passing by people while his grey eyes scanned around for the familiar Brit. Even if he was out of breath, even if he was drenched in his own sweat, he didn't care. Tommy is all he could think of right now.

Is he late?

Oh god please no-

No.

He couldn't find him.

All of that stunt

For nothing.

"Ranboo?" A familiar voice suddenly rang in his ear, his eyes widened from it as he turned to the direction of it. There he was, as handsome as always. The American felt like crying, he quickly made his way towards Tommy who was taken aback by it. "What are you-" His words were being cut off by a hug, a hug that he didn't know he had longed for.

But before any word was being spoken, Ranboo had cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. A short one but filled with so many emotions. Tommy's eyes went wide as pink spread across his cheeks. With that, he was once again being pulled into a hug.

"I like you." The taller confessed, holding the Brit closer and tighter as he rested his forehead on his shoulder.

A moment they have been wanting to happen for so long.

A moment for them to cherish.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Tommy spoke as he hugged Ranboo back, tears now forming. But it was a rather joyful one. He didn't care if Ranboo had stunk of his own sweat, or how his hoodie had been drenched in it. His hug was worth it.

And Techno was proud of them. At least he has an excuse for Tommy to stay back in America.

A/N: Hola! It's finally written! Woo! Rip brain! Anyways, this is so rushed so don't mind my crappy grammar. Hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 11.6K 76
Book Cover By: @AlliumNoah Tommy is a really popular kid. Loved by everyone at school....except the football players. He likes pulling pranks and mak...
2.2K 45 8
Tommy after 7 years, at the age of 15 finally gets adopted by a 32 years old man, and now has 2 Older brothers. His 2 bestfriends aren't getting adop...
48.8K 1.6K 20
PLEASE READ THE DESC COMPLETELY this is shipping ranbooxtubbo in a highschool au, i dont ship the actual people/content creators, i jus...
88.8K 3.3K 38
George lives in a world where when you turn 18, a string will appear between you and your soulmate. It connects both of the people's hearts and depen...