Chapter three: Friends

With the two on their little game of tag, quite childish but who gives a fuck anyways :) Tommy soon found his way back at his, older friend's home and stopped at the front lawn as he held down on his knees, catching his breath. The other that laughed at him while pulling down his mask a little to take in some breaths. "I still do not like on how you're older and taller than me, Ranboob" He snickered, Ranboo who rolled his eyes behind the shades. "It's not my fault I can't control it!" He exclaimed to which the blond narrowed his eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say" He responded with the two staring at each other for a few seconds, then a snicker that soon turned into laughter.

"WHY ARE WE LAUGHING?"

"I DON'T KNOW"

"Exactly, why are you two idiots acting like one?" A voice said out causing the two teenagers to stop and turn to the person speaking. Turns out it was just the older, standing there. How the fuck does he walk without making any noise? Tommy cleared his throat and gestured to Ranboo. "Techno, this is, wait do I even consider you as a friend?"

"I gave you an Allium tho-"

"Okay, fair point, a friend then. Anyways yeah, this is Ranboo" The Brit introduced, pointing at the taller. The older raised a brow as he glanced at the two with with silence. "Alright, I'll leave you two to,, whatever you guys were, doing. Chinese food for dinner, Tommy. Take it or leave it" With that, he went back in with a wave.

"Well that was.."

"Random" The Brit finished his sentence, receiving a chuckle. "Boob boy, where's your home?" Ranboo sent out a playful glare to the other at the name and pointed ahead. "Five houses away"

"Does this mean we'll see each other often"

"Wait no, make it everyday"

"Do you want it to be?" Ranboo asked, with Tommy thinking about it for a split second. "I mean, not like I mind"

"Alright then" The taller said out before Tommy gestured him to follow into the house. "Come on, Techno wouldn't mind and plus you live nearby" He huffed, Ranboo grinning under his mask and followed along. "Funny at how you're inviting a stranger in"

"Shut the fuck up or I won't hesitate to kick you" He said out, shooting him a look before going up the stairs. "TECHNO, WE'LL BE IN MY ROOM" He shouted out in these quite empty home as he earn a scold from the brunette. "DON'T SHOUT TOMMY"

"YOU SHOUTED BACK"

"WELL YOU STARTED IT"

"OH FUCK OFF, I WASN'T IN THE WRONG"

"STOP SHOUTING"

"NO YOU"

With that, Techno gave up and let the Brit do what he wants. Now, he kind of regretted agreeing to Philza. The quiet and peaceful moments he had would be crushed with the annoying teen here. He messed up his slight pink highlighted brown hair and scowled at the kid who stuck a tongue out to him before disappearing off with the taller. "I hate this so much."

Tommy laughed once arriving his new room with Ranboo who gently shook his head. "Really?"

"What? I wasn't wrong anyways" He grinned and took out his laptop while at it. "Do you think Techno will get me a pc?" He asked, Ranboo who hummed a bit and shrugged. "Why don't you ask him?" He said, grabbing off the chair and sat on, the opposite way, it across from Tommy who was on his bed. "Doubt he'll agree" The Brit chuckled, logging on discord.

He clicked in only to be met with messages from his friends bombarding him. "Oh my god" He scoffed and was immediately requested a call from Tubbo to which he joined. Ranboo watched, his gaze that soon looked down on his hand to the shorter's.

"What the fuck do you want, Tubbo?" Tommy asked out, yet a smile was on his face. "Oh, and also. I met a new friend here" He looked up and gestured the other to sit beside him and which he did. "I came to say hi, Tommy. And, really?"

"Yeah! Meet uhm, Ranboo" The blond said out and looked beside him. "Hello-"

"Wait, Ranboo?"

And somehow the American recognised the voice. "Tubbo?"

"What the fuck?"

"Is this a reunion you bitches?"

A/N: Do you guys even enjoy this book like- IT FEELS SO AWKWARD 😭😭 FR OKAY?! I mean *cough* uhm uhm hi, bye, take care of yourselves and focus on your studies 🔫