Chapter Nineteen: Wait a Minute!

Eventually, the two broke the news to their dear friend, Tubbo. Tubbo was honestly, really happy for them, but still disappointed that Tommy didn't come back. Hey, at least his best friend finally had found someone new, and that was good news. He knew he could trust Ranboo with his surprises.

Though both of his best friends are in America, he didn't mind it much, maybe because he had a plan in mind prepared. Just they wait. "I can't believe that my Minecraft husband just stole my best friend. Is this how you felt all along, Tommy?" Tubbo laughed, the two that shared a smile as Ranboo gave a gentle squeeze on Tommy's hand.

"Feel my pain, Tubbo. This is payback." The blond responded and watch his friend flip him off at the camera. "I fucking hate you two, no offense Ranboo" It earned a little chuckle from the American though. "None taken"

The trio then decided to chill around for a bit longer, before Tubbo started to blast some music. "What do you think Wilbur would do?" Tommy suddenly asked while he adjusted around his chair. "Dunno, he's your brother, you should know about this"

"I- Well, he's a maniac, Tubs! He's crazy and out of his mind, you know how he gets, you know it well, Tubbo" He then got close to his mic and let out an exhale. "I'm fucking scared of him sometimes" He whispered out loudly and leaned back to his seat. The short Brit just glanced at the couple and cleared his throat. "Anyways-"

"What do you mean anyways?!" Ranboo cut Tubbo off and shifted uncomfortably on his seat. "I might get murdered!"

"I doubt Wilbur would do that, you'll most likely get chased around with a knife that is-"

"A knife?!"

"A wooden spatula it is" Tommy said with a shrug, the brunette that gave him a look if disbelief. "What? I mean you're taller than him, he might just let you off" The sudden change of the blond's tone from before only concerns him. And his night is gonna get worse as the brown headed Brit is already on his way to beat his ass.

___________

"TOMMY I'M BACK!" The door suddenly burst open, revealing a tall, lanky British bitch who was presented with the sight of his brother who was brushing the bangs off the taller's sight and adjusted his glasses with a soft smile. That was before he barged in and that smile turned to shock.

If Wilbur was honest, he felt a tad bit of displease at the sight. He didn't like it when his brother was too touchy with someone. "Wilbur!" The blond exclaimed and ran into his embrace. His once sour expression turned soft. "Oh Tommy" He sighed, hugging his brother back and looked up to the taller with a frown. And with that, he knew that one day Tommy wouldn't really need him anymore, and that thought just saddened him.

Soon enough, the taller Brit pulled back and gave Ranboo a light punch on the arm. "You little shit. Better treat my brother right" He huffed and chuckled softly, the other that smiled under his mask and rubbed his arm. "I will-"

"WILBUR!" Tommy yelled out, already embarrassed by the older. "What?" Wilbur then punched Ranboo again, earning a gentle push from the taller which he returned the gesture before both of them continued on their childish act. Guess he can scratch off the thought of Ranboo getting beat up.

_____________

Wilbur's arrival was something Techno expected as soon as Tommy declared that he's staying, and the next must be Philza visiting during the holidays and then Tubbo.

He was so sure of it.

Because he is smart.

And it gave him an opportunity to catch up with his, friend he supposes. He was quite fond of the two brothers anyway. The two older male had left to meet up with another friend of theirs, leaving Tommy with Ranboo.

Who now went back to their usual destination. It was quite a windy day, the wind that gently blow his bangs aside while he smiled at it. He truly adores the breeze brushing past by his face, it was a comforting feeling. Plus the brunette was with him,making it ten times better.

Wait a minute!

The sound of music blasting through the phone as he admires his boyfriend's dashing look. Fuck Twitter or Tik Tok, he could stare at Ranboo for hours and never get sick of it. He watched as the taller blinked his eyes while he scanned through the endless lines of words on his book. And at times that he would gently bit down his lower lip or rest his chin against his palm. The little gestures that Tommy found amusing.

I think I left my conscience on your front door step
Oh oh oh

But that all ended when he was caught and quickly look away. "Tommy?" Ranboo called out softly. Oh how he like the way his name rolls off his tongue with his soothing voice. It sounded so lovely to the Brit. "Yeah?" He quietly respond, the other that chuckled at him. "You were staring, again" Ranboo smirked when he saw Tommy grimacing with a visible blush on his cheeks. "No I wasn't." The blond denied it and crossed his arms, frowning at Ranboo.

Wait a minute

Please, he just looks adorable in the brunette's eyes. "Mhm, mhm, yeah okay" He said out and shut his book close after slipping in the bookmark in a certain page and scooted closer to Tommy, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. It managed to make the Brit smile and returned the kiss on his chin.

I think I left my consciousness in the sixth dimension.

"But I'm here right now." Ranboo suddenly sang, Tommy going along with him. "Right now"

"Right now"

"Right now"

"Just sitting on the cloud oh wow" He cupped the shorter's cheeks and leaned his forehead against Tommy's. The blond that smiled. "Right here right now"

"Right now."

"Right now with you"

"Oh wow, oh wow" Ranboo sang out softly, his breath on Tommy's as they shared a soft short kiss. "I hate you, Ranboob"

"Love you too, Toms"

A/N : Wee woo wee woo I kept my promise this time. Short a/n like the kiss. Sadge.