Chapter Sixteen: Unspoken Words

Warning: Cringe, mention of kissing, Ranboo being badass, Tommy has drip, and my horrible grammar

Two days

Turned to one.

And that whole day, Tommy didn't come to school. It confuses Ranboo but he decided to wait until the last period for answers. He thought that the boy was just sick or something, no big deal, but he was wrong. Tommy was leaving school, and moving back, tomorrow morning.

"How are you feeling, Tommy?" The pinkette asked once he had finished helping the Brit pack. "Like shit" He replied, his expression saddening as he stared at his hands. "And weird."

"Understandable." Techno responded and pat on his head, slightly ruffling up his hair when he did. "I'll leave you alone for now, say your last goodbyes and get some rest soon" With that, he left the room. And Tommy was alone with his thoughts for hours to spare.

_______________

After school, Ranboo quickly ran towards Techno's house. He now knew how desperate he needed to tell how he feels, he needed him to stay. As selfish as it sounds, he just wanted Tommy right beside him, always, for him to wake up and look forward to his day every day. How could he not notice? Why didn't Tommy told him? Why does it have to be someone else that passed the information to him?

But when he arrived, his heart sank.

"Tommy's not home."

And those words made his soul shatter.

Just by his reaction, Techno knew, but chose to say nothing about it. He didn't want to interfere, it's best if they solve it by themselves.

All that disappointment was gone when Ranboo realizes something, he quickly ran out of the house without a word.

Yet, Techno smiled weakly at it. "Yeah, go get him."

"If you could."

The one last place where the blond could be. He made his way towards it. Please, please, please be there. Unfortunately for him, before he arrived, Tommy had already left.

In between two sidewalks, a road was dividing it. With various vehicles that passed by, while Ranboo was on the right, Tommy was on the left. They didn't cross path, and that is such a shame.

"He's not here."

"He was here?"

Disappointment, and shock. Two reactions from two soulmates. Tears that threatened to fall off from the brunette's eyes as he fell to his knees. "I didn't, get to say goodbye." His voice cracked while he spoke ever so gently, his vision that was getting blurry while the wet hot liquid began trickling down. Ranboo got rid of the accessories on his face and let his emotions get the best of him. He wanted to scream, but nothing came out, it was just him, and his quiet sobbings.

Tommy well, stopped by the taller's house but was met with his mother. And from her, he was told that Ranboo hasn't returned home yet, that he quickly understood and bolted back to the abandoned building.

But they weren't meant to be.

Once again, their shoulders brushed pass each other, and none chose to look back.

Maybe the lady was right.

And Ranboo was wrong.