HIS SMILE

By ZoyaAhmed446

Kim SeokJin is a poor, 23-year-old actor who only thinks of where his next meal is coming from. After growing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Doubt Clearing session
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Extra - 1

Chapter 63

901 98 31
By ZoyaAhmed446

Unfortunately, the audience liked this type of rustic and silly show without the baggage of being an idol. Once they saw Jin surrounded by the truck driver's family, they laughed and cooperated with the family to take screenshots.

"Jin is really a treasure. When he was hugging the two boys and chatting in the field, I was moved by his tenderness. Now I am laughing at his foolishness. How can there be such an interesting person in this world?"

"I'm so miserable. My grandmother asked me to find a boyfriend like Jin? Where do I go to find that?"

"Hahaha. Upstairs, tell your grandmother that Jin is already on my couch. You have no chance."

"These delusional people upstairs. Remember to take medicine."

Joon Hong learned from his agent that the ratings of If We fall In Love were overtaken by another show and couldn't believe it. "How can there be a program that is more popular than If We fall In Love? Did they buy the ratings?"

Love had a strong audience base and the publicity was already in place. How could other programs overtake it?

"It's real. The program asked the guests to send another promotional post." The agent looked at him sympathetically. "I mentioned to you some time ago that the national station had a variety show that lacked a guest but you wanted to go to Love. Thus, this show was taken by Jin of SM Entertainment."

"Who did you say?" Hearing this name was like being struck by lightning. Joon Hong's heartbeat is like a drum. "You say it again."

"The national channel's Seclusion Mountain Forest overtook Love and the sponsors of Love are very dissatisfied."

In order to win a spot on Love, the companies spent nine digits, and now it was being overtaken by a program with no sense of existence.

"No, I mean... Jin also participated in the recording of Seclusion Mountain Forest?"

"Yes." The agent looked at Joon Hong with pity. If Joon Hong had taken Seclusion Mountain Forest rather than Love, perhaps the effect would be better.

The overall age of viewers of the national channel was a bit older. Being able to get the approval of this audience group was equivalent to getting the audience. This was much more practical than online speculation and buying marketing.

Joon Hong didn't see the pity in his agent's eyes. His brain was buzzing and his chest was stuffy.

Jin, Jin, how was it him again?

Seeing his ugly face, the agent comforted him. "Don't think about it. Although there is the dark horse in Seclusion Mountain Forest, there are still many viewers of Love. Comments about you on the Internet are also very position. There are many audience members boasting that you are a noble prince from a castle."

The agent said something but Joon Hong didn't hear it. His mind could only think about Jin.

Unfortunately, Joon Hong didn't have such a thing.

He turned on his phone to see that the major marketing accounts were scrambling to get clips of Jin in the variety show. His heart seemed to be soaked in lemon juice, so acidic that he wanted Jin to disappear immediately.

However, Jin didn't disappear. Overnight, he saw Jin's Twitter soar by hundreds of thousands of fans. Countless netizens rushed to Seclusion Mountain Forest to leave a message, asking them to release some tidbits that weren't put in the show and urging them to release the next episode.

The thing that made Joon Hong even more frustrated was that when he participated in the Love program, there were many male guests who secretly mocked him for entering the program by walking through the back door. Meanwhile, all the guests were extremely close to Jin.

Why?! Why was it like this?

***

Jin ate bacon for all three meals. Even for breakfast, the table was filled with a plate of lean bacon. Presumably, he looked too pitiful when secretly eating bacon on camera so Kookie hyung had a misunderstanding. It wasn't only Kookie hyung. Even Zhang Xiaoyuan's parents and his three friends from the orphanage said they would send him bacon.

"Kookie hyung, let's not eat bacon at night." At lunch, Jin stared at the fried bacon in front of him. "No matter how delicious, you can't eat it right?"

Jungkook hesitated. He was like a parent who didn't know how to raise his child well. He listened to what his child liked and kept doing the same thing.

"In fact, I like to eat this." Seeing Jungkook's expression, Jin hurriedly grabbed two pieces of meat and placed them in his bowl. "It just that the bacon is salted meat. You aren't well and can't often accompany me to eat these foods."

"Okay." Jungkook's hand moved and he drank the small bowl of soup that Jin gave him.

"Kookie hyung, you haven't been to the company often these days." Jin asked, "In your current position, do you not have to go to the company?"

"I don't need to go to the company for a lot of my work. Doing it remotely on my computer is enough." Jungkook put down the bowl of soup and didn't look up at Jin. "Don't worry about me."

"Yes." Jin's impression of senior white-collar workers was all from his imagination so he was convinced by Jungkook's words.

In the afternoon, the two people sat in the sunroom to read. Jungkook read an original book while Jin read a fashion magazine. In order to raise Jin's sense of fashion, the company had ordered many top-tier fashion magazines for him.

It might be that he didn't have many fashion cells. He felt that these models couldn't compare to Jungkook wearing a suit. There were also big red flower pants, making him doubt life. Turning over, he found that one picture where the model was holding a computer and dressed in a suit looked the best.

"What are you looking at?" Seeing Jin stop turning the page, Jungkook put down the book in his hand and leaned over to look.

"Sure enough, a man at work is the most handsome." Jin showed the magazine to Jungkook. "Isn't that right?"

Jungkook gazed at the photo and didn't speak.

The next morning, Jin finished running with Jungkook. After changing clothes and going downstairs, he found Jungkook sitting at the table in a suit.

"Kookie hyung, are you going out today?"

"The company has an emergency meeting and I need to be present." Jungkook was doing up his tie while speaking. "The kitchen will prepare soup for me at noon. If you are free, can you help me bring it to the company?"

"Okay, no problem." Jin easily promised. "I heard your company is strict. Can I really send it to the company?"

"No problem, I am the president's person and it is a small matter to have a family member send me a meal." Jungkook paused. "Forget it, if you have to go shoot the program in a few days and require a good rest at home then I can send the driver over."

"What's the matter? I'm idle anyway." Jin patted his chest. "You can rest assured that I will definitely deliver it to you on time."

Wasn't it delivering food? It was okay for him to cook for his brother. Still, could friends be called family members?

He secretly glanced at Jungkook and decided to give up on such a trivial matter.

Before noon, Jin grabbed the insulation box prepared by the kitchen and set off. He was lucky he didn't encounter a traffic jam on the way. It wasn't yet noon when he arrived at Borahae's headquarters. Passing through the gate, the handsome security guard just glanced at him twice and didn't stop him.

Stepping into the brilliant lobby, Jin controlled his impulse to look more closely.

One, two, three, four.

Handsome, elegant, and calm.

Today's Jin wasn't ordinary Jin but Jin wanting to bring food for Jungkook. He couldn't shame Kookie hyung.

Walking to the front desk, Jin took the mask off his face. "Excuse me, excuse me, I am..."

"Mr. Kim." Taehyung called out behind him.

"Mr. Kim?" Seeing Taehyung in a suit, Jin couldn't help smiling. An acquaintance would make things easier.

"Mr. Kim, did you come to deliver the meal to Mr. Jungkook?" Taehyung saw the oversized thermal rice bucket in Jin's hand and suspected that Jin had a misunderstanding about the boss' appetite. "Come with me, I will take you up."

"Will this affect your work?" Jin hesitated. "If it affects you then I won't go up. You can help me give the lunch box to Jungkook."

"Of course not." Taehyung smiled. "Rest assured that the company's welfare for the senior personnel is excellent."

"Then I will trouble you."

Jin followed Taehyung into an elevator. It was worthy of the world-famous business. Even the elevator's interior decorations were exquisite.

The front desk employee, who didn't have an opportunity to speak from beginning to end, watched Special Assistant Kim take this person away. After a while, he spoke to the person next to him, "Do you think the young man just now looks a lot like your Jinnie?"

"No, it isn't like that at all." Her colleague shook her head while inwardly screaming.

'Ahhhhhh, my family's baby is so good and polite! So beautiful!'

Not only did he send food to someone in the company, but he was also friendly with Special Assistant Kim. Why was her family's baby so good?

"Are you talking about Jin?" A young female employee in a professional suit with an assistant badge on her chest came up to him and smiled, "You just saw Jin?"

"No, she just got it wrong." The colleague hurriedly denied it. "That wasn't Jin."

This female staff member couldn't possibly be their baby's fan. Was she a black fan? No no, the front desk employee couldn't let this female staff member know that the baby was sending food. What if she blackened and smeared the baby on the Internet?

Her baby was so cute that she wanted to protect the cutest baby in the world.

The author has something to say:

Baby Jinnie: Children who study hard are the cutest.

Baby Kookie straightened his book and took out a small book to place on his table: Look at me, look at me. I am the most serious baby reading in the class!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 894 23
Stuck between acceptance and denial, Seokjin finds himself trapped in a nightmare disguised as a living dream. Creating for his fragile heart a fake...
232K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
117K 7.6K 15
Where Kim Seokjin visits the famous sex therapist Jeon Jungkook.๐Ÿ’œโฃ Main ship. Jinkook๐Ÿ’˜ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: [#3 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป] It'...
26.3K 2.1K 18
Jungkook grew up in a house where love died the day his mother did, along with his brother Yoongi and sister Everly, they learned that love only exis...