The Mafia And The Stray Cat

Oleh AsrielYen

Underground business, drugs, guns and weapons trades, sex, alcohol, mafias, gangsta, yakuza, whatever you can... Lebih Banyak

The Mafia And The Stray Cat
Chapter 1 - When the Cat Meets the Mafia
Chapter 2 - The Sick Cat
Chapter 3 - The Silence Before The Storm
Chapter 4 - A Crisis
Chapter 5 - A Day Out
Chapter 6 - A Dinner of Angel Vs Devil
Chapter 7 - The Stray Cat's Daily Life
Chapter 8 - Identities Revealed
Chapter 9 - Saving The Stray Cat
Chapter 10 - The Cat Hates The Mafia
Chapter 11 - The Caged Stray Cat
Chapter 12 - Intimate Connections
Chapter 13 - Bad Luck Black Cat
Chapter 14 - The Black Dragons
Chapter 15 - Reminiscence of the Old Past
Chapter 16 - The Boy Named Kurokage
Chapter 17 - Finally They Meet
Chapter 18 - Bon Voyage
Chapter 19 - In His Arms
Side Story - Catderella
Chapter 20 - Jermaine's Family
Chapter 21 - Hong Kang Dae
Chapter 22 - A Warning
Chapter 23 - A New Famiglia
Chapter 24 - The Fighter

Extra - Kemonomimi Part 1

107 3 0
Oleh AsrielYen

My name is Snowy and I'm a cat. My master's name is called Min Yue. Although the one who picked me up and bring me home is this man called Enzo Greco. But he said I was a gift to Min Yue, so he wont feel lonely when he is at home.

I was happy. I never knew where or who was my family, but now I have one. That's why Im really happy. Even though I see Min Yue, my master sometimes doesnt like to stay with Enzo, but his face gets really red when he's with him.

I suppose he is really happy with him. I wonder would I ever have someone who would treat me as such? I see the other animals all have someone playing and licking them. It must be nice. But it's ok, I will try my best to find someone who loves me as so.

"Snowy, I miss you so much!" Min Yue hugs Snowy.

"Meow~ I miss you too Min Yue!" Snowy licks Min Yue's cheek. He even nuzzles against Min's cheek. Snowy was still a child, but he was developing. He has snow white hair, his ears and tail are all snow white. He has beautiful blue eyes. Just like his master.

Why he missed his master? That's because his master is now at Hong Kong. And he is being brought by Kenichi to Hong Kong as well. When he first saw his master Min Yue was laying down and he was shivering cold. Enzo, his master's lover is holding him tightly within his arms. Luckily master doesnt seem as cold. He will patiently wait till his master wakes up tomorrow.

So he doesnt join his master in his bed tonight. Kenichi lets him walks around the house. Snowy looks around. There was a lot of cat trees in the house. It seems like fun.

Snowy climbs up and plays around with the stuff in the room. Suddenly he felt a growl behind him.

"Mrow?" Snowy turns around and looks. There was a big black cat behind him. He has sharp fangs, beautiful yellow eyes, and has a taller and larger build than him a lot.

"What is this small thing?" The panther leans close and takes a sniff.

"M-Meow!? I-I'm Snowy.." Snowy shivers when the yellow eyed panther sniffs at Snowy's hair. Then suddenly Snowy felt a tingly sense on his cheek. He turns around and look and saw another big panther with blue eyes licking him. "MROW!?"

"Hmm.. He seems delicious Cayden.." The panther with the blue eyes said. He too also was tall and has a larger build, almost same with the panther with the yellow eyes. 

Snowy was scared. Both of these two panthers were sniffing and licking him. Are they going to eat him?

"He have beautiful blue eyes though Crest. Just like yours." The yellow eyed panther said.

"A-Ah.. Uhm.. Excuse me.. Why are you guys licking and sniffing me meow..?" Snowy fidgetily asks. He curls up into a fetal position looking at both of the panthers.

"Hmm.. My name is Crest and he is Cayden." The blue eyed panther said. "We're brothers. Here is our house, why are you in here?" Crest asks.

"A-Ah.. My name is Snowy. N-Nice to meet you both! I'm here because my master was being brought over here. But now he is asleep, so I was put inside here meow..." Snowy explains, he was holding onto his small fingers and playing around with them. 

He looks at both the panthers, their eyes and dark hair was so beautiful but Snowy does not dare to move an inch because they have such sharp fangs. He was scared.

Crest and Cayden leans close to Snowy, both of them looking at Snowy up close. Suddenly they're being pulled away.

"Hey you two! Dont you dare bully Snowy. He's Min Yue's beloved pet." Suddenly Jermaine comes in and pulls away the panther brothers.

They growl at Jermaine. "No. You cant eat him. Be nice to him. And you guys have to take care of him while he stays here. Got it?" Jermaine ruffles both of their head making their hair a bit messy. "So be good ok? Min will be staying here for a while, so Snowy will be here as well."

Both of them growls again at Jermaine. "Good good, you both understand. I'll tell mom and the youngers ones later. You guys take care of him first." Later Jermaine walks out of the room and left three of them again.

"Sorry, we didnt know that you were my brother's friend's pet." Crest says. "I'm sorry too!" Cayden says. Both of them looked lesser scary now, and both of them gives Snowy a 90 degree bow as an apology.

"Ah.. It's ok meow." Snowy sits straight up looking at both of them. His ear shakes and his tail wiggles. He was curiously looking at both of them. "You guys looks so cool meow~ Your eyes are so pretty meow!" Snowy says.

Both of the panthers look at Snowy. They lean close and both of them licks Snowy's cheek. "Mrow!?"

"Yours is prettier." Crest says. He holds one of Snowy's hand and kisses his fingers. Snowy blushes and looks at Crest. Then suddenly Cayden holds his other hand.

"I think Snowy is cute and very soft also." Snowy tilts his head looking at Cayden. Cayden kisses his fingers one by one. Snowy doesnt understand what's going on. But somehow he remembers how Enzo treats his master, Min Yue as so.

"True Snowy seems to have a very small and soft body." Crest starts moves his hand around Snowy's waist and gently grabs his waist.

"M-Meow? Ah.. Crest-san what are you doing meow?" Snowy feels kinda itchy when Crest holds his waist. Cayden looks at Crest and pouts. He reaches his hand out also and grabs Snowy's waist.

"Hey, dont hog Snowy to yourself Crest." Cayden says.

Snowy looks at the two brothers. "Ah.. Uhmm... I-I.. Mrow..?" Snowy doesnt understand what's going on here. Crest and Cayden is pulling him around.

"Snowy, do you like us?" Suddenly Crest asks. Cayden looks at Snowy as well, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Ah.. I dunno meow.. But you guys are pretty cool. Plus if my master like you guys I like you guys as well meow!" Snowy smiles and looks at both of them. Like or love, no matter which is it, it's too deep for Snowy to understand now. Snowy is still young. Crest and Cayden thinks for a while. Then suddenly they hugs Snowy having their faces close to Snowy's.

"Snowy, let us teach and show you then." Cayden pulls Snowy's shirt up and starts to lick his chest. Snowy was a bit shocked. He didnt know what to do. Suddenly  Cayden licks Snowy's cute lil pink nipple and sucks on it.

"M-Mrow...!" Snowy's body shudders. HIs nipples seems to be hardened up after Cayden licked it. Crest looks at Snowy's cute lil nipples poking out, he licks and sucks the other one. Both of them sucks Snowy's nipples together and Snowy lets out small moans. 

"C-Crest.. Cayden.. S-Stop mrooww.. I-I feel weird..." Snowy tries to grab both of their shoulder and wanted to push them aside, but they were too strong. "Nghnn.. Haa.." Snowy's waist straightens up, his body was feeling tingly. Both Crest and Cayden's tongue felt so good, it was a bit coarse but at the same time, it felt nice when they both licked so gently. 

Suddenly Crest reaches his hand down towards Snowy's shorts and pulls it down and reveals Snowy's small pink dick. It was dripping wet. Snowy's face blushes really red.

"Nyaa..! P-Please dont look!" Snowy tries to hide it with his small hands. Cayden pulls his hands away. "Snowy is very cute here as well. Pink and it's trembling." Cayden uses one of his finger and gently touches the tip. Snowy jolts, feeling like being shocked with electricity. 

"Uwahh.. P-Please dont bully Snowy..." Snowy suddenly cries out. He doesnt understand the feelings he's having now. He only thinks the two big panthers are just bullying him. 

Crest leans close and kisses Snowy. He gently caresses his hair. "We're not bullying Snowy. We're just showing that we like Snowy a lot." Crest explains. Snowy hics and looks at Crest with his teary eyes. "I-Is it just like Min Yue-sama and Enzo-sama? I-I saw them doing this to each other before.. But Min Yue-sama sometimes would push away Enzo-sama.." Snowy says.

"That's only because he's shy." Cayden licks Snowy's cheek. "When we lick Snowy, would Snowy feel shy?" Cayden asks. 

Snowy blushes. "I-I.. I would feel shy.. But that's because I never saw other cats lick each other.. I dunno how is it.." Snowy says. "I was being left alone because I was weak and I dunno where is my family meow.." Snowy sobs. 

Crest and Cayden feels sad for the lil kitten. It seems like he was being orphaned. "It's ok Snowy. We'll love you as much. Snowy have a lot of people loving you now. And we will teach you how to lick, but you can only lick us ok?" Crest and Cayden smiles. 

Snowy tilts his head looking at both of them. "I cant lick my master as well?" 

"Your master is different, what we're saying is, you cant lick other cats ok? You can only lick us." Crest says. "Now Snowy.. Try and lick my finger ok?" Crest puts a finger in front of Snowy's mouth, Snowy tries to lick it, then suddenly Crest puts the finger in his mouth. 

"M-Mroow??" Snowy feels the heat of Crest's fingers on his tongue, it was like he knew what to do, he naturally licked and sucked on Crest's fingers. Cayden wouldnt want to lose to Crest as well, so he joined in and put one of his fingers into Snowy's mouth as well. 

"N-Nyaa... Haa.." Snowy holds both of their hands, trying to his best to lick their fingers. His body feels very heated up. Crest and Cayden both of them each touches Snowy's nipples and dick at the same time, making him feels even more from it.

Snowy moans, his body trembling and he was showing off a very sexy and tempting face. Both Crest and Cayden were erect seeing Snowy showing such lewd reactions. 

"Cayden, I feel like I want to eat him up right now..." Crest says looking at Cayden. 

"Same here... Snowy is just too tempting.. But he's too young for now..." Cayden says. 

"It's alright... We'll slowly teach him, so he can accept all of us." Crest says, he takes out his finger, Cayden follows as well. Crest leans in and kisses Snowy's lips. Cayden then pulls over Snowy's face and kisses him as well. "Does Snowy like us kissing you?" Crest gently nibbles on Snowy's ears.

Snowy shudders. "M-Meow.. haa... I-I feel good.. when Crest and Cayden kisses me.." Snowy's body felt like it was melting, he feels weak and soft. He can only lean close to Cayden because he was kissing him so passionately. Crest licks Snowy's neck and gently bites on his neck. Snowy doesnt know what's really going on, but he likes it when they treat him so gently.

Cayden lets go of Snowy's plumped lips, and instead he pulls out his dick in front of Snowy. Snowy looks at Cayden's erected dick. It was huge.. like HUGE! He was kinda shocked to see. Crest was just the same, he saw Cayden took out his, he doesnt want to let go of the opportunity as well. 

"Snowy, would you try to lick mine?" Cayden says. "A-Ah.. H-How am I gonna lick that meow..?" Snowy blushes really red. He's doesnt know what to do. Cayden pulls Snowy over and puts his dick in front of Snowy's face. "I'll guide you. Stick your tongue out Snowy." Snowy does as he is told, he sticks out his tongue, Cayden puts his dick in front of him. "Now lick the tip, how you would lick your master's face.. Do the same." 

Snowy starts to licks on Cayden's dick. This feels weird. There's a bit of unpleasant scent to it, but he doesnt dislike it. Snowy tries his best licking the tip with his small tongue. Crest leans close and licks Snowy's back. Nibbling on his skin gently. "Snowy later lick mine please." Crest whispers into Snowy's ear. 

"N-Nya... Ha.." Snowy tries his best to satisfy both of them at the same time. In the end, both of them put their dicks in front of him, Snowy had no choice but to lick both of them at the same time. They grabbed Snowy's hand and make him stroke their dicks. Snowy was making so much lewd faces and sounds. Even himself didnt expect himself to act this way. He only saw his master Min Yue act as so. He didnt know he could too as well. 

Snowy was feeling tired but seems like Crest and Cayden was not satisfied just yet. 

"Snowy, do you like it?" Crest tilts Snowy's head up and lets him look at both of them. Snowy was tired and in a dazed state. He just automatically nods his head. 

"Snowy must be tired." Cayden carries Snowy up and licks his cheek. Snowy purrs and his eyes were half closed. "We'll stop for today." Both of them cleaned up Snowy and let him sleep in their bed with both of them laying down by his side.

"Mrow..." Snowy fell asleep quickly. 

"Let's make Snowy ours soon." Crest says, he gently nibbles on Snowy's ear. Snowy's ear shakes a bit but it didnt wake up him up.

"Yes, but let's wait till he grows up a bit more." Cayden kisses Snowy's tail. Snowy's tail automatically wraps around Cayden's hand while he kisses it.

"He's just too cute. I suppose it was love at first sight."  

"Agree." Crest nods his head and he leans in to kiss Snowy on his lips. 

They gently brushes against Snowy's hair. He wiggles his ears and murmurs some words in his sleep. "Do you think Snowy will fall in love with us, if we keep bullying him like this?" Cayden says.

"He will. I'm sure of it. Even if he doesnt, we can teach him to love us back. But we just gotta make sure no one sticks to him." Crest says with a smirk. He looks so devilish when he says that. 

Poor Snowy, he had fell into the clutches of the twin black panthers. 

"Until then, let's keep teaching Snowy more stuff." Both of them smirked. Would Snowy be in trouble with these two panther twins? Or would their love finally get through Snowy? 

-Hey hey, finally another story update here! I hope you guys like it. This idea came suddenly when I was thinking, Snowy should had his own storyline but like in their own POV. Plus, Snowy is just an innocent kitty, I wanted to tryout someone who is a bit yandere? JUST A BIT. Its just a tryout. But i dunno whether I'm able to capture it. This is a humanize version of Snowy and the other animal characters, so hope you guys like it. Of coz we cant miss out on the smut here, so yeah. hehehe. Please enjoy and I will try my best to write more.- 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 184 10
A fake priest and a Sicilian mob boss at odds. What could possibly go wrong? *** Roman is a life long slacker and a hardcore gambling addict. After...
264K 7.2K 100
Imagine being married off to a Mafia King just to pay off someone else's debt. Enzo Liu is the most coldest man anyone has ever met and the most dang...
82.5K 2.4K 37
Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who is a profession hacker. They fight but t...
1M 32.7K 28
Axel is a full-time Med student that juggles a job and helps out the random injured men he finds lying in the alleys around his small apartment. He's...