〔Dawning Memories〕[Hibari Kyo...

Af MizzGinger

Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it st... Mere

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Fun Facts
Side Story: Tea Time with Old Folks
Side Story: Another Rival
Side Story: Elderly Tales

Chapter 39

3.6K 104 5
Af MizzGinger

Phone calls in the middle of the night were never a good sign, and when Kyoya's phone rang during the fourth night in Italy, your heart sped up. Many questions rang through your mind as you watched him growl and snatch the ringing device with the intent to kill. His trademark smirk appeared as the person on the other line spoke, and the mixed feelings of relief and worry plagued your body.

"I'll be back." He slipped out of the king-sized bed you both shared and briskly traveled over to the closet to cloth himself. As he sported his usual business attire, he resumed walking out without telling you anything, despite your best efforts in questioning the man. He didn't say a word as to what made him leave at such a late hour.

After moments of pondering, you had concluded that the only person who would know was his (as much as he hated to admit to that) boss. You hastily grabbed your phone and speed dialed the chocolate-haired boy. "[Name]?"

"Where did Kyoya head off to?" Your voice was laced with paranoia and exasperation, something that was quite rare when it came to you. "He was smiling when he left...Is he on a mission or is he cheating on me or--"

"Don't worry about him." Tsuna soothed you with his calming voice, and you relaxed into the plush of your bed. "He was looking for some people that have been threatening us. If he was smirking about something at this hour, it must be good."

You nodded as your mind began to clear up, "You're right..."

"If you're still worried, I think Dino is in the city. He can stay with you until Hibari returns," Tsuna hummed. You heard him shift through a stack of papers and scribble down some notes. You noticed that you had interrupted his work over something minor, causing a sting of regret to ebb into your system.

"I'll call him if I have to...I must be bothering you, Tsuna. I'm sorry about that."

He chuckled, "No, no. It's Hibari's fault for leaving you without saying anything."

"Thanks, Tsuna," you sighed as you ended the call. You walked over to the closet and slipped on a heavy coat over your pajamas and a pair of boots. You might have looked ridiculous, but you needed some air to clear your mind.

As you jogged out of your room and down the hallway, you noticed some of the Vongola grunts on edge about something. Tiptoeing around several of them, you ran out the mansion with minimal problems and headed down the driveway and into the streets. You made sure to bring along your trusty taser gun, a gift Gokudera had given you for your birthday, and some pepper spray just in case you ran into any problems.

The center of Sicily was not far from the Vongola Headquarters, just a twenty minute walk in the frigid, winter air. You licked your chapped lips as you entered a more lighted area where very few people still roamed the streets. You noticed a couple of stares from a few bystanders since you were after all a girl by herself. They were probably wondering if you were one of the prostitutes that stalked around, but after a scan of your ridiculous attire and lack of heavy make-up, they ruled out that option.

Your hands found comfort in the heat of your coat pockets, and that was when you noticed you had forgotten your phone. A sigh escaped you as you realized the burden your disappearance you would have on the Vongola mansion. An angry Kyoya never resulted in sunshine and rainbows. It was pure chaos.

Your optics landed on a particular restaurant. It was the one that Dino took you to during your trip to Italy, and when you inspected it, you noticed the 'open' sign at the front of it. You smiled to yourself as you neared the restaurant and situated yourself in one of the tables. There were around three couples occupying the restaurant and were probably in the midst of an intimate date. You, on the other hand, were alone.

You eyed the menu the waiter had handed to you and ordered what Dino had the last time you were here. When the food arrived, you were then aware of your extremely random decisions. First you left the house, then you roamed around, and now you were eating?! "Shit." Kyoya was going to kill you.

"[Name]?"

Your eyes flew over to whoever had called you, and upon realization, your jaw slackened, "Dino?"

"Oh thank God you're here!" he breathed out with relief, "I got a call from Tsuna about what happened, but when I called the Vongola residence, they said you had taken off somewhere."

You frowned deeply, "I--I don't know why I left. It felt so stuffy in there, and without Kyoya, I didn't want to be there. I don't know how I ended up here."

His expression changed from relieved to concerned, "How long have you been wandering around?"

"Maybe two hours."

"I'll let Kyoya know." He took out his phone and began to dial his number, and when he reached him, you could hear the angry boyfriend on the other end of the line. "Yeah...No, I didn't invite her.----I found her here just a minute ago. Kyoya, just pick her up."

"He's mad, isn't he?"

"Don't worry about it. You were just sleep walking."

"No I wasn't--"

"Yes you were," he smirked. He grabbed the fork beside his hand and picked at your crepe. "That's the only thing that'll save you from him."

You flashed him a grin, finally understanding that he gave you an excuse for this random adventure. He stayed with you for the remainder of time, chatting about whatever came to mind. When the both of you heard the wheels of a car screech to a halt, the both of you turned your attention to where the noise came from.

"Kyoya is here, which is my cue to leave," he hummed, standing from his chair. "Bye, [Name]!"

"Thanks for coming, Dino," you gratefully replied as you watched him escape before Kyoya showed up.

"Why?" he growled when he stood before you.

"It was the sleep walking--"

"I'm not falling for that."

You clicked your tongue, "Well, damn." You grabbed his hand as he helped you out of your chair, but he didn't let you leave. Not until you gave him the real reason. You relented after some time, "I didn't want to be there without you..."

"Never go out like this again."

"I get it. It was stupid, it won't happen again."

His phone began to ring, taking his attention away from you. He sighed and picked up the phone, traveling away from you to talk in secret. As you watched him reply in curt answers, you began to play with the bracelet on your wrist as you waited for him to finish.

When you weren't looking, you felt a sharp push against your shoulder, breaking your balance which caused you to slam into the car. The man who bumped into you held onto your shoulder to stop your fall. "Oh, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed in his thick accent.

You regained your balance and sharply glared at the man, "Watch it, mister!"

"I'm sorry, little lamb. I'll be sure not to do that next time," he purred as he walked away.

"Next time?"

"Let's go now," Kyoya ordered as he returned from his lengthy phone call.

A shiver shot down your spine as you felt a pair of malicious eyes on you. You analyzed your surroundings, but it was only you and him standing in the vacant streets of Sicily. You reached over to hold onto his hand, squeezing it with worry.

Kyoya noted your reluctance to be outside and pulled you into the safety of the car.

=======Two Weeks Later=======

"It smells," Kyoya sneered as he entered the bathroom. Grabbing his toothbrush, he watched your heaving form positioned over the toilet as you let out a groan. As he brushed his teeth quickly, he cautiously watched over you.

"What the hell did I eat that I'm sick like this?" you cried out as tears began to make an appearance.

Once the tears appeared, Kyoya hesitated with what to do next. You were also surprised to find yourself hysterically crying over the toilet bowl once again. You were not in any pain, only a burning sensation inside your throat, but it wasn't enough to make you cry; you weren't heartbroken, nor had anyone died. It just didn't make sense as to why you were crying.

He frowned, exiting the bathroom to escape your hormonal self. It was what he had done ever since you two had returned from your trip to Italy. You would vomit uncontrollably, cry, and be miserable for the rest of the day. It was almost as if you were---

Your eyes flew over to Kyoya, weakly calling out his name to see if he had really left. Your mind was buzzing with worry as you fumbled onto your feet to follow him, but he was long gone from your shared room. Heart pounding, you reached over to where your phone was and dialed Chrome's number.

"Chrome... Can you come with me to the gas station down the road...I need to buy something." You exhaled loudly as she questioned your decision, suggesting that you send someone else rather than going yourself, probably influenced by the fact that the Vongola was previously targeted by some mafia group. "No, it's...........I- I might be pregnant."

It was the revelation you had hoped wasn't true, and by the quiet gasp heard from the other line, Chrome knew it would be bad news if you were pregnant. Kyoya certainly wouldn't be pleased if you became pregnant. But if you were, his reaction.....His reaction....What would be his reaction?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1K 84
The deal was that we get married and have our first kid. That way, both our fathers would get off our backs. So now I'm to married a girl like this...
102K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
4.9K 228 35
You and Kyoya have been friends for years you both love each other you both know that but you both just haven't started dating but what happens when...
4K 95 5
Set TYL. Kusakabe told Tsuna that Chrome had run away 5 years ago to break Mukuro out of prison, but he never revealed the series of events that led...