Hello, My Name is: Alex

By I_am_the_Faneby

This is a Story about several "Alex"s as they are pulled from their Realms for an unknown reason and from an... More

Hi
Bar
Alex
Hog
Moon
Gash
Al
Athen
Rad
Dune
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Extra Part- 1
Part 7
Part 8

Update

2 0 0
By I_am_the_Faneby

Hi! Firstly I'm so sorry to everyone I left hanging on this story. I had to go a little inactive due to some family and personal problems that popped up. But don't you worry, I have still been writing them. I just haven't been able to post them. So just to let ya'll know I will be posted them eventually, and you haven't even gotten to the best part yet 😉 So keep reading!! It's about to get real interesting~

-A E Braley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.3K 27
"I stared at my father with the most blank expression imaginable, my jaw hanging open. Either he was full of blasphemy, or the words that had just be...
Polarized By

Fantasy

305 33 28
Just another generic story about some high schooler with powers being the chosen one and saving the world. Okay, maybe not the entire world. But our...
2.5K 304 36
Imagine if you had the power of the stars in your hands and the existence of a neighbouring planet depended entirely on you and your team. . . There...
1.3K 44 94
Four girls living an ordinary life, thought nothing of the world. They had a regular family, went to school and they were the best of friends. Yet...