King Darius

By certifiedfreak

He was feared all over the kingdom. She was innocent. He was ruthless and cruel. She was kind and caring. The... More

WARNINGS⚠️
Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

N I N E

26.6K 672 138
By certifiedfreak

Dove's POV

I was woken up by the feeling of someone kissing me all over my face and a giggle escaped my mouth, now that certainly was the best way to wake up. I opened my eyes to find Darius's gorgeous yellow eyes and a smile was plastered on my face.

"Morning, daddy" He smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat, how was he so... ugh, perfect? And he wants me?

"Can we stay in bed today?" I asked hopefully, knowing since he was king he most certainly had many things to do. I heard shuffling and the door being suddenly being pounded on, Darius sighed and stood up, he opened it and Kai walked in, huffing, I can almost hear him complain about Darius taking too long to open the door. Kai walked straight towards me and wrapped his tail around me, snuggled his snout against my neck making me giggle, he was clearly hugging me, in a not so comfortable way since I was laying on the bed and his tail was digging itself all over my body but I could never say anything, I loved him way too much and the affection he shows me.

"Yes we can, pet" Darius said, as soon as he lay back down next to me and I quickly turned towards him and my lips broke into a big smile and I squealed.

"Yeyyyyy" I clapped my hands as best I could with Kai's tail all wrapped around me.

"But we are still going down for breakfast" He ordered, his face now serious but I just nodded, I didn't mind going down for breakfast. Plus, I knew even though I'd love to stay in bed all day, Kai probably wouldn't like to be cooped all day, so that way he can walk around a little bit.

"Kai, may I have some control of my limbs? I do need to walk downstairs" I gave him a side glance, to which he just eyed me too, both of us looking at each other with our eyes narrowed, a small challenge to see who was right but at last, I won, he removed his tail from my body and I turned to watch Darius dress. Damn, his muscles flexed from reaching for his white shirt and how he put it on, then his leather pants, which adjusted to his sexy butt very, very good. I reached for my chin to make sure I wasn't drooling, that would have been embarrassing. He put his gorgeous white hair in a bun and turned around to face me.

I just smiled at him and he shook his head amused, he turned around once again and grabbed something, he walked towards my side of the bed with what looked like to be a dress but it looked more like a rag, I put my arms up and he slid the dress on me and he reached for me and placed on his hip, and he started walking out of the bedchambers. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder, facing his back, Kai was walking behind us and he reached with his tail and I grabbed the end of it, almost like we were holding hands.

His beautiful crimson eyes were fully on me, and he looked as majestic as the day we met, and it reminded me of what made me pet him even though he's a very dangerous creature. I mean I'm not that crazy but there was a moment in my village that we crossed eyes and everything else stopped for a second, and I felt this sudden confidence to walk towards him, I felt safe and he was so pretty, I couldn't help but almost shout it, and of course before petting him, I waited for him to give me the good to go, wouldn't want to upset him, in case he didn't like to be petted but how wrong I was, Kai loves cuddles and pets.

I loved how expressive he was even when he didn't speak, his eyes, you could literally figure out what he was feeling, at least it felt easy for me, he was very petty and smug, I could feel his smirk sometimes, it was crazy. It was obvious when he was upset and very obvious he didn't like people other than Darius to get too close to me or even Darius, I watched how whenever guards or servants stepped a little bit too close to him, how Kai would tense slightly and his eyes would instantly move to said person and he relaxed as soon as they stepped away, it was amazing the relationship they have, it was really something beautiful to witness and I'm crazy lucky to be the one they chose to be a part of it.

And you could tell exactly the moment he would be in a naughty mood, I noticed how his eyes darkened a little bit, his nostril would flare and very imperceptible smoke would come out of them, and would stand very still, his tail would shuffle behind him very slowly like he was preparing to attack, but his whole attention would be on me. And it was crazy how he insisted on wanting me naked around the castle but would literally burn or eat someone alive if they looked at me, like, it was kind of inevitable but arguing with a dragon was a little bit difficult if you asked me.

I was pulled from my thoughts when felt I was placed on the floor on my knees, and I looked up to watch Darius sit down in his usual chair at the head of the big table. And Kai shuffled next to me as best he could but settled with just wrapping his tail around me once again and looking around everywhere, like a guard dog, he was very silly, it's not like anyone would want to harm me.

A hand was on my hair and it started caressing it, pulling my locks softly, untangling the few strands of hair that were unruly. Darius was looking down at me with this soft look on his face.

"I love your hair, my beautiful little pet" I blushed at his compliment. "I loved that it matches Kai's eyes" Kai tightened his tail around me, like saying 'I agree' know I sound silly, like how could I know what he was thinking but I just know.

"Thank you, Master" I blushed, even more, when his yellow eyes darkened a little bit, and his grip on my hair tightened for a second. At that moment a door was heard and the sound of cutlery could be heard, the chef placed both plates in front of Darius.

"What does Kai eat, sir?" I mean it's breakfast time and I'm not seeing him eat.

"He mostly hunts on his own or if he's lazy he eats some raw meat I keep for him" Kai? Lazy? He's always full of energy, I couldn't imagine him being lazy. I turned to look at him and he was facing the other way, which had the two doors in his line of vision like he was watching them, in case someone came in.

"Here, pet" Darius called me and I turned around he had a piece of meat in between his fingers and I opened my lips and ate from his hand, my lips occasionally lingered a little too much between bites and it was not exactly accidental, and I think he knew.

He fed me with his fingers and it felt so nice like he was caring for me, I liked that his full attention was on me, I liked how he treated me, he asked twice if my knees were hurting and if I wanted a cushion or to sit on his lap but I denied any pain, it felt right being on my knees next to him, my knees weren't hurting anyways.

"Do you want some dessert, my pretty little pet?" I blushed at his endearing terms but quickly said no, I was full. But now... I was hungry for something else and I think he knew exactly what.

His hand was still on my face and he placed his thumb on my lips and I opened my mouth without thinking, his thumb lingered on the outline of my lips and was now inside of my mouth, he softly caressed my tongue.

"Your mouth looks lonely, pet" His face filled with fake sympathy. "Does it need filling?" My eyes were wide and without thinking my gaze went to his pants and my mouth watered, thinking about having him in my mouth. "I think it does" He tsked, as he pulled his thumb out of my mouth making an involuntary whine leave my lips. Darius removed the dress I had on my and threw it behind him, landing god knows where.

"Hands behind your back" I obeyed him and my chest moved up and down from my harsh breathing as I watch Darius stand up and start to pull his pants down, his cock already hard and ready. Something was sneaking around my back and it took me a second to notice it was Kai's tail and I gasped as it wrapped around my neck, in a choking hold.

Darius smirked down at me and raised his hand and closed it slowly and as he did Kai's grip on my neck tightened and the more Darius's hand closed the harder to breathe, he knelt in front of me but his hand on my view.

"You look so pretty out of breath, just for your master" He cooed and closed his hand a little bit, my mouth opened trying to take even the smallest of breaths but it was impossible, I was starting to feel lightheaded when he finally opened his hand and Kai stopped choking me, he kept his tail around my neck but not in a restrictive way. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kai, He was moving and shuffling around and now was just beside Darius, his tail long enough to let him move around but still keeping me steady.

"Kai?" Darius voiced out and since they had this weird way of communicating, Kai understood exactly what he wanted. Suddenly he pushed me forward until I was inches away from Darius's cock and I opened my mouth, I didn't even think about it, I just knew I wanted him, his manly scent was intoxicating. He slapped me and my head moved very little thanks to the grip of Kai's tail. My cheek felt on fire and he did the same to my other cheek. My legs rubbed against each other, looking for some kind of friction.

"Aww," He cooed. "Are you crying because it hurts or because you are desperate for daddy's cock?" He asked softly but amusement was clear in his tone. I didn't even notice that a few tears were running down my eyes. "H-hurts" I squeaked out as best as I could.

"Does it? Hmm..." His hand was on his chin now, like he was thinking, and turned to look at Kai. "Maybe I should make it hurt more" He smirked cruelly and turned to look at me, suddenly Kai raised me, like up in the air, and he moved his tail underneath me. Kai's tail was now on my front but still gripping my neck, it was almost like a leash, but this leash was resting on my front but also between my legs, I could feel his rough scales against my clit. He was not lifting me up anymore, now letting me down but not completely just enough for me to feel his tail between my legs.

Darius crouched in front of me and his hands went to my breasts, each of them grabbing my nipples and pulling me harshly, a scream left my lips, I couldn't even try to move with him to try and relieve some of the pain because Kai's tail was all over my front and holding me perfectly steady. He released my nipples but the relief didn't last long because he slapped my breasts. My small screams echoed around the big dining room. He alternated between each breast and my face.

Suddenly I started to feel hot but like really hot, like something hot was pressing against me and I noticed it was Kai's tail, he was raising the temperature of his scales, I squirmed as best I could and now my hands really moved as I tried to move from Kai's tail and I heard Darius sigh in disappointment. Now my hands were red and hot from touching his tail, it hurt so much between my legs.

"You can't even follow simple instructions," Darius said as he moved behind me and I felt as Kai's tail didn't burn anymore. He grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me and I felt as he wrapped the rope around my wrists, now securing I couldn't move.

"Bad pet" A whine left my lips, I didn't like him saying that. I wanted to be good for him.

"I'm sorry, Master" I quickly apologized. He shook his head, looking disappointed and I pouted.

But my pout was gone as he retook his earlier torture, he grabbed my nipples and pulled, very harshly and a small scream left my lips, and he suddenly took that opportunity to plunged himself inside my mouth, hitting the back of my throat making me gag.

He pinched my nose, effectively not letting me breathe. "Fuck, you look so good with your sweet mouth full of cock" He took no mercy on my poor self, and I was once again feeling lightheaded until he finally let my nose go and took his cock out, I coughed and spit ran down my mouth and the tip of his cock, he was so big it was impossible for it to fit all in my mouth.

Darius didn't let me much room to breathe and went back to thrusting inside my mouth, and his hand made a fist and started closing.

"Look at Kai" I did as I was told and I squirmed against his tail, trying to rub my clit. His crimson eyes were very dark red and smoke was coming out of his nostrils.

"Want to know what he's thinking?" He asked rhetorically since he clearly knew I wasn't going to be able to answer him with his cock in my mouth. "He's thinking..." As he started talking he started fisting his hand slowly, and I felt the familiar pressure of Kai tightening his grip against my throat. "He can feel my cock hit the back of your throat and his tail as he chokes you" Kai opened his mouth and he stuck out his long tongue and I watched as it moved towards my face and I felt as he leaked the tears falling down my cheeks and letting out a huff of satisfaction.

Out of nowhere, a door was heard as it was opened and I heard a man start to say something but was interrupted by Darius. "Get the fuck out" He growled, sounding feral. The door was heard again and I'm guessing the man went away.

"Kill him after we are done here," Daddy said, clearly talking to Kai who I noticed his demeanor change from aroused to mad as hell. I heard fingers snapping and I turned my attention towards it and Darius was looking down at me and went back to pinching my nose and suddenly his thrusting was faster and harder.

"Only WE" He emphasized the word with a particularly harsh thrust. "Get to see this pretty face full of cock and tears streaming down its eyes" He pulled out his cock and I once again coughed and drool pulled from my mouth and Darius literally scooped the drool he could, which was mixed with the liquid I noticed his cock leaks when he's hard and slapped my face, repeatedly.

Tears were streaming down my face at his harsh treatment but my pussy was so wet, I literally felt like I was slipping on Kai's tail, I know I shouldn't enjoy this so much but it felt so good. Darius started thrusting once again at a steady pace, pinching my nose and taking my breath away, and smirked at me cruelly.

"Kai, is she wet?" I knew he didn't need to voice out his question, but he clearly was doing it so I could hear and Kai let out a growl and Darius laughed. "He says you are so pathetically wet" I tried to shake my head but Kai's grip on my neck made it impossible.

"Fuck, I'm cumming" Darius moaned. "Swallow every last drop, or I'll make you lick it off the floor, slut" He threatened just as he came and shoved it to the back of my throat and I swear I tried to swallow all of it but it was so much, some of it escaped my mouth and it either ran down my body or onto the floor. My scared gaze stared at Darius, hoping he wasn't about to make me lick it off the floor but boy was I wrong.

"Dumb stupid little pet" He said with fake sympathy. "Daddy warned you" He added and grabbed a fistful of my hair and suddenly Kai let go of me, his tail slithering off, Darius shove me to my knees harshly and forced my face to the floor, just exactly where his cum had fallen to. He crouched next to me, holding me so I didn't faceplant the floor since my wrists were still tied.

"Stick your tongue out" I grimaced as I obeyed him and he literally used my tongue and moved me himself making me lick it off the floor, thankfully the floor was very clean, Darius was always ordering his servant for everything to be impeccable. God, it was so awfully humiliating and degrading but I loved every second of it. He finally felt satisfied and pulled me once again by my hair and I noticed him staring at my throat just as I swallowed.

He smirked once again and now released his grip on my hair and left me on my knees, my hands still tied, he sat down on the chair he was previously sitting on and pulled it until he was directly in front of me. Now he wrapped his hand around my neck and placed his hand on my pussy, a moan escaping my lips, as he started circling my clit, it felt so good.

"Look at how wet my pretty little pet is" He moved his hand from my pussy and placed it in my line of vision, rotating it so I could see my juices on his hand, showing me exactly how wet I am. He shoved them in my mouth, forcing me to taste myself.

"This is just another proof that you are OURS" Just as he said the last word, Kai let out a harsh growl and I felt his tail in between my legs again but now the tip of it was on my entrance and he harshly entered me, a scream left my lips at the sting, fuck it was so thick.

"This is mine" He said as his hand was still in my mouth. "Mine to fuck and abuse" And then he slapped me once again. Then his hand moved to my breasts. "This are mine to slap and pull from" He said as he went to do exactly what he was saying, slapping them and pulling my nipples harshly. It was all so overwhelming, feeling Kai's tail thrusting into me and him doing everything else. The sounds coming out of me were out of my control and Kai seemed to like them since he moved up his pace.

His hand was now on my clit, I was so close, between Kai and Darius's attention on my poor pussy, I wasn't about to last more than another minute.

"O-Oh, d-daddyy..." I shouted as Kai hit a specific spot inside of me. "K-kaii" I moaned out. "C-can I cum, please?" My voice sounded squeaky.

"Hmmm, should we let her cum..?" He tilted his head to the side, his eyes on me. "What do you say, Kai?" Kai let out a loud purr that I have never heard me do before and I think it became my favorite new sound. "Kai wants to let you cum, he says you've been such a good girl for him" I moaned, loving the praising words he was saying on behalf of Kai.

"You were such a good girl for him, weren't you, Dove?" Darius said softly, his hand never stopping to stroke me.

"Y-yes, Master" I moaned out, just waiting for his permission, I was dying. Suddenly I felt as Kai's tail literally grew, it was thicker, my pussy gripped him even harder.

"O-oh, god" My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head at the feeling. "No, not God, Dove. Kai. Say it. Tell Kai how much you love to have him inside of you" Darius commanded, his voice harsh.

"O-oh, Kai. I love it" I shouted when Darius literally pulled me up to his grip on my neck and pulled me down on Kai's tail, he repeated that motion. "Yes, yes, yes" Moaned uncontrollably. My mouth was open and my eyes were on Darius, whose yellow eyes were glowing so prettily. He leaned closer and spit right into my mouth.

"Swallow" I quickly obeyed and made the best pleading look I could, I was seconds away from my climax. "What are you willing to do to cum, pet?" Darius asked and honestly in this very moment I would have done anything.

"Anything, daddy. Please, Kai. Make me cum" I begged, the desperation clear in my voice. Darius smiled and nodded slightly almost like saying 'your wish is my command'. Then Darius picked up his pace the same time that Kai did too and not ten seconds went by when I finally came, the sounds that could be heard around the room were coming from my lips, and Kai's tail plunging into my wet pussy.

I rode out my orgasm and when I stopped moving Darius let go of my neck and pulled me by my waist onto my wobbly legs and sat me on his lap, making me hiss at my tender pussy, I watch with my mouth open as Kai moved his tail to his snout and cleaned his tail with his tongue.

"You did so good, such a good girl for us" Darius kept whispering, his words praising me and it warmed me inside, it felt good to know he thought I was a good girl. I stuck my hand out and Kai placed his snout on my hand and leaned against my thigh, and I petted his snout softly, sighing in content.

"Staying in bed was overrated" I whispered and I heard Darius laugh behind me.

"It really was, little Dove" He whispered back and lifted me, his arms behind my back and knees, carrying me out of the dining room, and just as we stepped out, I heard a loud scream full of fear and the sound of crunching, I turned to look at Darius but he was as unfazed as ever and just kept walking.

I know I should feel scared or be angry but honestly, it just made me feel the more loved and good to know they loved me enough to kill for me and I think if the time came and I needed to, I would kill for them too.

------------

WHAATTTT, THIS CHAPTER WAS SPICY BUT SPICY SPICY🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶 I DO NOT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME, DAMNNNNN HAHAHA

I HOPE YOU LOVED IT AS MUCH AS I DID!!

INCASE YOU MISSED IT, I posted a new book that is going to be one-shots, of fake scenarios, or possible books one day and very sick and twisted fantasies! feel free to write suggestions or ur own fantasies, you'd like written down, hope u like it!

fav part of the chapter?

thoughts on the smut?😩🌶🌶

thoughts on Darius?

thoughts on dove?

thoughts on Kai?

anything else can go here!!

don't forget to VOTE⭐️, and COMMENT💭, with all my love, certifiedfreak.🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 12K 43
Her past was a bit of a mystery. A close kept secret that she wouldn't dare utter to anyone. The chance of being vulnerable, to forcing her to actual...
5.2M 189K 65
The Krestochian city or the night city of Krestochia, regarded for its beauty and enchanted serenity is ruled by an emperor named Henry Nicolov. Who...
464K 11K 26
This story takes place in medieval times, a cold-hearted ruthless king is obsessed over a young girl. The ruthless king captured the girl and brought...
2.5M 76.1K 31
Alex's life was just starting, she just graduated from high school and was finishing her last summer at camp before heading off to college. But all t...