Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

Por AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... Más

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 27

613 42 1
Por AmandaAcheron

You walked back to the trailer, but before you could get to the door the PA caught up with you.

You apologized for your phone not working this morning and he brushed it off. He let you know that Yoongi might have a very long break now before they needed him again.

"Closer to six or seven I think," he said and you thanked him for the information before he scurried away to do whatever task he had next. You paused a moment to wonder who's production assistant he was exactly, before figuring that so long as he knew Yoongi's schedule, you were probably happier not knowing.

You opened the door to the trailer and when you turned to shut the door, Yoongi's arms reached there first and turned and spun the lock on the door.

"No interruptions this time," said Yoongi before he crushed your lips with his. He picked you up again and brought you back into the bedroom before letting your legs slide down from his waist. You hadn't even been able to take off your coat or boots yet but when you opened your mouth to remind Yoongi he simply took the moment to lean over you and slide his tongue into your mouth and against your own.

Any coherent thoughts slipped away from you as your fingers wound their way into Yoongi's hair, but you did remember to start toeing off your boots. When Yoongi let you up to breathe again, he stopped and stared for a second and then started to laugh to himself.

Shaking his head, he leaned back on his knees and helped you take your coat off, then started to laugh again when he saw your boots on the floor of the bedroom.

"Sorry Babygirl, got a little too excited." He said as he took your coat and threw it into a corner of the room before crawling onto the bed after you.

"Do you hear me complaining? Silly Yoongi, maybe you should do it again to make sure I'm not complaining!" You reached your arms towards him and he happily settled into your arms and next to you on the bed. You turned to face each other, kissing softly while your hands played with the hair at the back of Yoongi's neck and his stroked your back.

After awhile you realized Yoongi wasn't making any more moves, and you pulled back a little.

"Is it not later still?" You said pouting a little.

Yoongi laughed at your expression and leaned down to kiss you for the 1000th time today. Not that I'm counting you thought as he moved into 1001 and 1002 in quick succession.

"Babygirl, tomorrow, when we are home, and the doors lock and no one wants to drag you or I off someplace and I can take my time learning everything about you, then it will be later." Here he paused and you simply smiled at him cause it sounded pretty good to you.

"I absolutely plan for our later to take a long, long, long time," he said, punctuating each long with another kiss.

You happily accepted all his kisses and thought about what he said.

"Yoongi, do I get to take my time and learn everything about you as well?" You asked and the lightest blush got to Yoongi's cheeks before his smirk reappeared.

"Everything and anything you want, tomorrow Babygirl. Right now though, I should grab my phone, just a sec."

Yoongi got up and went back into the lounge to grab his phone. You took the moment to grab one of the blankets you had brought over earlier from home and took it back over to the bed as Yoongi came back in.

"Ah, good idea," he said and crawled under the blanket with you. He made sure your toes were covered before he leaned back and lifted his arm up for you to snuggle into, which of course, you did.

You watched him thumb through his phone for a few seconds before he made a noise and you realized your eyes had closed again. He's just so comfy and I feel so relaxed around him, you thought. Your eyes caught Yoongi's phone showing an email with a .pdf attachment.

"So Sung-Jin recommended these people, and they're offering this place for a six month lease. What do you think Babygirl, would something like this work for you for a bit?"

Yoongi opened the .pdf and passed you the phone. You started to scroll only to stop almost immediately.

"Yoongi," you said frowning, "this living room is as big as a football field. There's no way I can afford this!" You turned to sit up a bit, but Yoongi's arms came around you.

"But I can (Y/N) and you should let me for the next few months. Miso from HYBE-LA called me to let me know that you had declined a salary for helping me. Were you not going to say anything at all?" Yoongi twisted to look at you fully now and you rolled your eyes.

"Yoongi, I'm not accepting a salary for this. I mean even if things were normal and boring between us I wouldn't but, I mean we're literally in bed together now and I hope... we have, maybe some plans to do something similar tomorrow," you said blushing hard. Yoongi's grin did not make this conversation easier but before you could continue he stopped you.

"Ok ok, I get what you're saying and I hadn't thought about it that way. I guess that would be weird, so I get it. But you need a new place Babygirl, and I need a place and this looks like a decent place. Ignore how massive you think it is and just see if it'll work for us both." Yoongi pushed his phone back towards you and you sighed and started to read again.

"Oh, Yoongi, this won't work. They're listing it as a penthouse but it's only one bedroom. You're going to want your own space to work, even if I set up in a corner someplace, you'll need more space than even this living room can give us for your music."

Yoongi smiled when he heard you say that and nodded.

"That's what I told Sung-Jin. But it's good we share the same opinion," said Yoongi.

You had a sneaking suspicion...

"Min Yoongi, did you show me that just so I could freak out over that massive living room?" And suspicion confirmed when Yoongi broke into small giggles at the pretend outrage in your voice. He's such a tease, you think.

Yoongi found another email on his phone and pushed it towards you again. But this time you saw the address and knew it wouldn't work.

"Yoongi this is so far north, it's almost in another state. Another province," you explain. "Our drive to get down here would be ridiculous!"

Yoongi nodded and closed the .pdf. He scrolls for another few seconds and comes up with another email.

"This is the one I liked the most, but I wanted to show you some other stuff just in case. More will come in as more people get word I'm interested, but this is what we got in for now.

You take the phone from Yoongi again and start to thumb through the photos. You give Yoongi the one eyed stare and he adopts his best innocent face as the very first thing you notice is the entire apartment seems to have been done in Vanta black, the darkest black color available on the market. Yoongi and super black would definitely go together.

You work past the super black of everything and realize while it's not an entire football pitch, the living area is actually cozy even with the massive floor to ceiling windows, and it comes with a gas fireplace. Swiping through the other photos, you see the master bedroom is quite large, though it's hard to see how big without any furniture. The master bathroom is a complete dream and you gasp when you see a sunken tub and massive shower.

Yoongi leans over to see when he hears your gasp and laughs.

"Yea after banging my elbow in your shower again this last time, I thought this shower would be much better." He smirked a bit and caught your chin for a quick kiss. "A shower that big would definitely fit two people," and he smiled again as your blush made it's way back to your cheeks.

You scroll through the rest of the pictures and realize there's at least one additional bedroom that's tucked off a hallway to the master bedroom. Yoongi could easily set up his studio in there and you were sure you could find a corner of that living room to work your desk into. You glanced at the dining area before once again catching your breath at the kitchen. Even in all black and stainless steel you knew you'd have no problems in a kitchen like that.

You looked up from the phone to look at Yoongi, and he let out a huge laugh and kissed you again.

"Babygirl your heart is in your eyes! Did you fall in love with that kitchen or am I that overwhelming?" He teased you as you handed back his phone and you wound your arms around him once again.

"Is that really someplace you can afford Yoongi? I mean I would love to say I would pay half, but I don't think I could to be honest." You were worried about exactly how pricey this was going to be, bathrooms like that could not be cheaply had in the city.

Yoongi sat up and drew you up with him.

"I want you to understand that even if we're roommates, I don't expect you to pay for this, or any of the moving costs at all." Yoongi said. You opened your mouth to object, but he silenced you with a kiss. He had quickly figured out that distracted you, and you cursed yourself for allowing him to figure that out.

"Think of your half being paid for by the salary you won't accept then," said Yoongi when he leaned back. "We need a place, this place is open for us, we can be moved in by next weekend and be done. Maybe finally get that quiet time since I think my shooting schedule has that two week break after Tuesday," Yoongi trailed off in thought.

"I do need to go back to work this week, but since I work from home, I can pack around my meetings and what not after Tuesday, if you're sure this is what you want Yoongi?" You were thinking logistics and scheduling and ignored the massive grin that broke onto Yoongi's face when you agreed to move in with him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

190K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
181K 5.7K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
61.2K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...