Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 26

621 41 2
By AmandaAcheron

You stayed snuggled in Yoongi's arms in the recliner for a time before you pushed to sit up a bit. You were relieved to see you hadn't accidentally trashed his costume with snot or mascara and looked up to see Yoongi staring at you intently as you stared at where you had laid a minute before.

"No damage," you say smiling before leaning in to kiss him. He took the kiss but grabbed your waist when you went to move.

"I don't give a shit about the costume (Y/N), how are you? I can hear your brain whirling again. We will figure this out together you know, I can help too." And Yoongi squeezed your waist in a small hug.

You gave in and leaned back towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck, before giving him a huge hug.

"I know Yoongi. And it helps, knowing my roommate is with me." You lean back and smile at his frowny face when you call him your roommate before kissing him again. What starts as a quick kiss to make you both feel better, deepens as Yoongi runs one of his hands up your back and into your hair. You swing your legs around so you're straddling his legs instead of just sitting on his lap and intensify your kiss.

You can feel Yoongi's other hand moving along your waistband on your jeans until he slips in under your shirt and you feel his hand against your side. You draw back a little to catch your breath and stare into Yoongi's eyes as you feel his hand move up to your bra. Your eyes drift closed as his hand moves to cup your breast and his lips descend onto yours again. Your hands twist in his hair trying to get closer as his clever fingers glide over the lace of your bra and you can feel his fingers dip inside the cup of your bra before a knock on the door of the trailer gets both your attention.

You flew off Yoongi's lap and back towards the little bathroom, out of sight of the whoever is at the door. Leaving poor Yoongi to stand up and adjust himself before yanking open the door and barking "WHAT!" at the poor PA who has come to get him.

"Sorry Mr. Min, but I couldn't reach (Y/N) and they need you on set." The PA, sadly used to talent barking at him, takes one look at Yoongi and then spins around to run his next errand.

Yoongi closes the outside door and starts back to where you're standing.

"Yoongi!" you chirp out before he simply picks you up and presses you back against the door before dipping his head and kissing you breathless. Your legs wrap around his waist as easily as they did before, and you can feel the hard length of him between your legs. You whimper as you feel him and you can feel Yoongi's lips move into his smirk before he starts adjusting his hips ever so slightly, up and down. Just the tiniest bit and it's enough to drive you wild with need.

"Yoongi," you mumble against his lips, and he grabs your hips and pulls you against him before rocking once more in the cradle of your thighs. The sensation is enough, and stars explode behind your eyes, and you cry out into Yoongi's kiss.

His hands hold you in place for a few minutes as your kisses finally gentle. He squeezes your legs once before he lets them down, then immediately wraps his arms around your waist when your legs are so jittery, they won't hold you up.

Yoongi leans down and rests his forehead against yours as you both stand in the little hallway trying to breathe.

"Fuck Babygirl. It needs to be later. Shit needs to stop happening, I need more time with you." Yoongi growls and your arms drop from his shoulders to wrap around his waist.

"Tomorrow can't come soon enough," you whisper against his chest and you feel another kiss dropped into your hair. Yoongi steps back from you and walks backwards towards the door, not letting his eyes drop from you.

You smile for him, and he nods once, quick and decisively before he grabs his phone and coat and heads out to the set. The instant the door closes, your legs give out and you slide down the wall.

This is the best dream I've ever had; you think to yourself. After a bit, your legs decide they can work again so you get up and decide to finish sorting your mail. You need to know how bad this is going to be so that later you can decide what to do.

Unfortunately, even the word "later" now has new connotations for you, so you spend a blissful few minutes thinking back on your kisses with Yoongi.

You finish sorting the mail you brought with you and open the other letters from Evergreen. One of them includes a check for reimbursement of your remaining rent payments for the lease, so that's one positive thing. Unfortunately, one of the other letters says that the new company would really appreciate if tenants were out of the building before February. It was enough to make you drop the letter to the table and rub your forehead. I wonder if we brought any Excedrin here... and started to get up to check the little bathroom when Yoongi wandered back in.

"That was...fast?" You say as Yoongi stands in the doorway.

"Yea, they're just reblocking for the new lines and then I'll shoot one more sequence and they think I'm done for a bit." Yoongi reached out his hand and grabbed your coat before coming over to stand in front of you.

Confused you let him put your coat on you before checking your watch and realizing it was lunch break. Yoongi dragged you out of the trailer, and locked the door, before he took your hand and walked back to craft services for lunch. He made sure you were comfortable at the little table he found, and you stared after him bemusedly as he rounded up lunch. When you offered to go get drinks and silverware, he gave you a raised eyebrow until you said he could do it.

When he finally stopped you were a bit amazed at the bounty in front of you. Two drinks each, one warm and one cold, soup and salad and bread and noodles and some kind of sandwich Yoongi was sawing into quarters and putting in front of you.

"Yoongi," you started. "I'm not sick..."

But Yoongi stopped you before you finished.

"(Y/N) you are heartsick, and I can take care of people I care about too you know. Eat up, I want to tell you about a phone call I made." Yoongi finished with the sandwich and started in on his soup, so you decided to do the same.

"I called my other assistant Sung-Jin, the one who had moved over to help KAPPA and told him to help me, help us, find a place here." You started to object and Yoongi gave you the hairy eyeball stare again, so you let him continue.

"Sung-Jin called some people and they're going to be emailing me places we can rent while I'm in Chicago. Then we have enough space for us both to work after this week, and you'll have more time to figure out what you want to do without having to move everything." Yoongi seemed very happy with this idea, so you smiled.

"Yoongi, isn't it midnight in Seoul now? Poor Sung-Jin," you chided.

Yoongi laughed.

"Nah, nah, we're ALWAYS up that late so he's used to it and he was still up anyways because KAPPA had a gig tonight. I used to work for days and then crash for days too, and Sung-Jin was always trying to be Eomma and Unnie to me and tell me about food and when to sleep. I'm a terrible client Assistant (Y/N)," he said as he smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Anyways, I figured after this, they have another two scenes to do here and then they'll need me again but Sung-Jin thought we'd have something in my email by the time we finished with lunch."

You started to say "That soon?" but realized you were about to witness the power of the Idol in action. Min Yoongi said jump, and the world was suddenly high jumping specialists. You decided to roll with it.

You and Yoongi spent a leisurely hour over lunch, Yoongi offering refills and generally being solicitous and charming, but you knew he was worried. And though you loved being treated like a princess, you were worried it would attract attention if it looked like Yoongi was the assistant and not you.

You stood to clear off the table and Yoongi started to reach for your things before you finally had to say something.

"Min Yoongi-nim, you need to let me do this so that you can get back and relax before you next scene," you made a face at Yoongi as you said this and you could nearly see the light bulb go off for him as he looked around and grabbed his own lunch leftovers before nodding.

"Thank you (Y/N), I will see you when you finish up here," he said and took off. You squinted at him while thinking he was probably going to be checking his email as soon as he got inside the trailer. You finished cleaning up and found Derek for a moment to chat about how things were going and ask after Katia. You had barely had a moment to text her this week and let her know how things were going and needed to catch up. But you had a suspicion you were going to be a little too...busy tomorrow to call her.

You hoped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 988 19
***Book 2 of BTS Delululand Series*** First Place Winner for Short Story Category (Dancing Daffodils Literary Contest 2023) After finding out that yo...
29.7K 1.7K 9
"I need-a muse." "And you think I can help you with that?" "I have no idea if this could work. But what I do know is that I am going to need you th...
61.4K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
394 37 17
"How The 7 Have Fallen" Book 3 Yoongi's story. He can't believe you're here. He fights against a conflict that no one sees. He hates you, can't sta...