Changes ( book 1)

By MS5454

The first book in my series. Hazel was walking through the woods when she heard a scream. She ran in the dire... More

Disclaimer
Main characters
1- Danger
2- changes
3- Castle
4-Mates
5- Awkward
6-friendly
7- anger
8- trust issues
9-Avoiding
10- confusion
11- past
12- truth
14-kidnapped
15- Transformation
16- feelings
17- Date(1)
18- Date(2)
19- Date(3)
20- Guests
21- love
22- mates
23- love you
24- chocolate
25- rogues
26- fight
27- after the fight
28- why***
29- final
30- authors note

13- feeling down

16 3 0
By MS5454

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

are you okay?  Jungkook looked at Hazel with concern.

Hazel looked at him confused.

Jungkook – I know you're angry with me. But now I'm asking you as a real friend.

(What is wrong with him?)

Don't look at me like that. I'm confused but same time surprised. Wait would you mind if I talk to you about something? I don't have anyone else to talk.

(He wants to talk to me?)

Hazel – (folding her hands) okay... carry on...

Jungkook – i don't know who will understand my concern because no one else know this. i used have a habit of playing games in night and as the youngest i always have chance to sleep with any of my brothers even Yoongi hyung. Sometimes I have heard Jin hyung crying in his sleep. He'll go like mom...don't go... babies will cry.... Like that. Except for Jimin hyung, taehyungiehyung and me everyone have this.  Now everyone is scared that their nightmares are true. Imagine what you feel when suddenly one day someone says all your nightmares are true and that is because you were born special. i can only guess it. Because i don't have any memories of our family even as a night mare. I felt you may understand my situation because you are in the same boat as me. There is no memory of anything but knowing that there are many reason for all these struggles. And even someone whom you thought were your family had lost everything to keep you safe. it sucks isn't it?

Hazel – you're right. More than the past it just hurt me. Why did she risked her everything, even separated from her mate to protect me? And suddenly disappeared again? Those two years after she was gone, Jihoon oppa may have gone through same but the hurting will be even more.

Jungkook – she may have a reason, Hazel. My mind is telling me that she is somewhere around and when the time comes she'll come back.

Hazel, - I lost my hope.

Jungkook- don't do that. See Jihoon hyung had also lost his hope but what news did he heard?

Hazel – but why is she doing this to everyone who loves her. 

Jihoon- remember what hyung told us? The prophecy. Even though I don't know what it is, it seems dangerous. She may be on her duty of preparing for fulfilling prophecy, to help you. we can't do anything. Even Jihoon hyung understood her situation. it must be hard for her too, leaving everyone she loves just because she has a destiny.

Hazel- you're right. I was so angry that you didn't think like that. I just miss her a lot.

Jungkook- of course hazel, you're a human.

Hazel- human?

Jungkook- I mean werewolf. And it also has emotions like humans.

Hazel- really??

Jungkook- I think.... wait... you're teasing me?

Hazel- (cold) am I?

Jungkook – stop it, hazel. I think you're okay now.

Hazel- (chuckled) yes, I feel better

Jungkook – Then would you mind if I ask you a favor?

Hazel – go for it.....

Jungkook – would you mind visiting Hobi hyung?

Hazel- why? What happened?

Jungkook – Hobi hyung gets silent if he is drunk or sad. He doesn't like to show other emotions in front of us so he cries alone. He was silent during whole time.

(He is right. Hobi rarely shown such emotions and he was silent whole time)

From his sleep talk I think he have a traumatic experience. That's why he is scared of dark and big castles.

(Trauma?? Ooh shit, why didn't I think of that? He is uncomfortable when its dark)

Hazel – I have noticed that he was uncomfortable when he entered. But now he seems okay.

Jungkook- It's because of you. After he met you his nightmares have decreased, he seems more brave and cheerful. I love when Hobi hyung smile innocently. I like the way he looks at you. He seems calm. When you were hurt by us, I saw sorrow in his eyes. I couldn't stand it. I want my hyung to be happy. Actually we all had same thought too.

(He have a cute smile though)

Hazel- you all seems to love him very much.

Jungkook- he makes us one, Hazel. He is that sunshine which keep us together. That man only has love inside him. You don't know how we survived. Jin hyung was eldest so he took care of us younger ones. Yoongi hyung may seems cold but is a soft and caring person. He is scared that what if Hobi hyung have to go through same pain that he went through. As I said no one likes it. Namjoon hyung was the intelligent one, so we can say that like a leader hyung. But Hobi hyung looked after us. Especially we small ones were always with him. He kept us happy. If we do anything he takes the blame and get punishment. And he never complaints too. So we decided not to do anything mischievous so that he won't get punished. Hyung is the only reason we all are surviving this world. He is our hope.

(That was so touching. He is right. Even when they hurt me Hobi tried his best to make me understand his brothers are good people. And he always plays with the younger ones that I sometimes doubt he is same age as them)

Hazel- I don't how this mate thing works, but I know I can feel him. His emotions, feelings I can sense it. I feel comfortable around him. Which I never had before. And I have to clear something first. I never thought you as bad people. That's why I trusted you. For you guys I was angry that you betrayed my trust. I was angry at you all not Yoongi. If you all shoved your dislike at first itself, it would have been better. But as a person who never had family, your love for each other was a warm sight for me. I really liked you as my friend. Suddenly I felt numb when I heard what you think about me.

(Jungkook slowly looked down with regret.)

Anyway, let's talk about it later. But I'm very bad with social skills. Do you think it would be better idea to send me there? I may ruin everything.

Jungkook – social skills are not what we want here, care and understanding is needed. see from what I heard mates can understand each other better than anyone else. You try it. Even your presence could help him. Go, fighting....

Hazel- o......kay...... And thank you for everything. i feel so much better after talking to you.

Jungkook – sure, at least I could do something to help you. I'm happy now.

Hazel – it's not a small thing kook, you helped me a lot with this conversation. I feel better now thanks to you. see you later, bye

Jungkook – bye...

Hazel reached hobi's room. She was nervous. But she felt a strong feeling of sorrow from inside. She felt him scared. May his bad memories be acting up. She doesn't know what had happened to him. But she wants to do something for him. 

i have to do this for him. The one who took care of me when i was down. He helped me a lot during these days as a good friend. Its time for me to stand with him.  He is hurting like kook said he needs me now.

She slowly knocked the door. She heard the door open and Hobi was standing in front of her.

Hobi – what are you doing here?

Hazel- can I talk to you?

A/n

~ hey guys, in this chapter Kook has done a great thing. From this we get know how understanding brother he is. While i was writing this book i really fell in love with Kook's character. you will understand why later. and he is cute lol

see you all tomorrow with new chapter next day. bye. love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
385K 13.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...