Animal

By Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... More

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You
Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28

9.5K 334 4
By Czarcsm

Chapter Twenty-Eight-28

Today was the most boring day I had ever had in my life, ever. The only person that was actually here was Charmelle, and Ava. Charmelle was sleep most of the time, or in the bathroom, and Ava was focused on work for her job. So I stepped outside and laid down enjoying the nature. I went inside only to get food or something to drink then I would go back out to my blanket and just think, apparently I fell asleep outside but somehow I ended up inside the house on the couch. I felt him stroking my hair, putting my tension at ease. I felt relaxed, good. When I opened my eyes I was comfortably laying down with my head in Ashton's lap.

"You fell asleep outside." He said softly. "Tired or bored?"

"Definitely bored." I said in a raspy voice. I heard him chuckle a smile.

"We'll find a way to fix that for the near future." Ashton said. I smiled. "Raziel told me you were concerned about last night."

"Yeah, just a little bit." I said stretching my legs.

"Why?" He asked genuinely curious. I sighed.

"I thought maybe you were mad at me or something." I said.

"Does that have anything with the fact that I left before you woke up?" Ashton asked twisting my hair around his fingers.

"Yeah." I mumbled. He breathed a smile.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I can't even stay mad at you for long anymore anyway, so what's the point?" He said.

"Oh, I know exactly how you feel." I said nodding. Ashton just laughed. "How was your day?"

"Good but stressful. We made a lot of progress. Everyone understands what I'm aiming for. I explained how I wanted our borders watched, the schedule, and what's supposed to happen if or when someone steps into our territory. I didn't even have to show them, they knew exactly how it was supposed to go. It was amazing. These guys are a lot stronger than I thought." Ashton said truly impressed.

"Hell yeah!" Zyre said jumping into our conversation. The rest of the guys walked in and flicked on the lights. I squinted waiting for my eyes to adjust. I sat up and stretched then laid down with my legs on Ashton's lap.

"What were you two doing in here in the dark?" Kyle asked with raised brows.

"Sleeping and talking." I said with a yawn. "Nothing sexual."

"What were you talking about?" Seth asked with a smile.

"What's the point in asking if you already know?" Ashton asked.

"Shit. I forgot he can read minds." Zyre muttered.

"Great job, boys." I said sarcastically. "That's waaay better than me trying to creep on him."

"N'aw you definitely hold that record." Xenon said.

"I heard you fell asleep outside." Quinn said. I nodded.

"I was so freaking bored." I groaned. "Only two people in the house? Seriously? Who told you guys that would be the best form of entertainment?"

"We figured you'd be sleep most of the time anyway." Kai said.

"I'm not." I said. "I mean I know I'm pregnant and all but Jesus you guys suck."

"I'm offended." Zyre said holding his chest.

"You're offended? I just wasted a day sleeping outside, which if I must mention was NOT intentional." I said.

"Maybe you had a calling to the nature." Quinn said. "You never really know."

"Or maybe Myra's claiming to be bored because Ashton wasn't here." Raziel said. I rolled my eyes.

"We can rule that out." I said. "I did manage a school year."

"But were you bored?" Marce asked with a grin. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Yes...but I hate school so it's a legit reason." I said they laughed and shook their heads.

"I'm sure if Ashton were there you'd love school." Callum said. I rolled my eyes again.

"I see him here." I said proudly.

"And you cry yourself to sleep when he isn't." Xenon said amused. I sat up and crossed my legs.

"Not true at all. I've yet to cry myself to sleep because I missed-wait nope. I have before." I said. "But that was forever ago."

"Doesn't matter, you knew Ashton already." Raziel said.

"Fine." I huffed. "You win, now take your lame fame and tainted glory."

"We will, gladly." They beamed. Ashton just laughed.

"You all are ridiculous." He said shaking his head. "You guys are like Myra just men and my best friends."

"What?!" They asked.

"Yeah, I can read your minds, remember? I know everything that goes on in there. You all were jealous of Myra for a while, but you guys were good at hiding it." My jaw dropped.

"THEY WERE JEALOUS OF ME?!" I asked my mind blown. The guys just scoffed. "Whaaaaat?"

"Yeah, because you had me all to yourself most of the time. And you became my first priority." Ashton said. I started laughing, really hard.

"Bromance!" I said and laughed even harder. "You boys were in love with my mate, that's something." I said wiping tears from my eyes. "Sorry, but not sorry. He's mine."

"You can have him, we didn't want him anyway." Zyre said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, alright closet homo." I joked he raised his brow.

"Did you really just call him a homo?" Ashton asked amazed. "Have you forgotten what he used to be known for?"

"His amazing fornication skills." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. But, the that's not the way things work. You see, Ashton, has you all beat by a mile." Quinn and Raziel scoffed.

"Sweetheart, please." Quinn said. "I'm older than all of you, and far more alluring. I've slept with many women in high school, and after high school I've always had someone in my bed."

"Nice try, Quinn." Raziel said smirking. "I started in middle school."

"It's not about quantity, it's all about quality." I said making hand motions.

"Well, then we all know you've had some quality sex." Seth snickered.

"Let's not get too personal with my sex life, alright." I asked with a raised brow.

"You're so weird sometimes. How are you gonna tell them that they can't talk about our sex life but you base everything off of our sex life." Ashton said amused then leaned into my ear. "Besides, we're werewolves. We boast, show off, and always show affection in public. We don't hide our feelings from our kind." He said letting his hand roam under my clothes.

"For the sake of my sanity and little bit of will I have, I would praise you in so many ways if you would take your hands off of me in front of everyone." I begged feeling aroused.

"Praise, you say." He said with a smirk. Shit.

"Sometimes you're too smart for your own good." I muttered. He just laughed.

"I get what I want, Myra." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Always."

"Not everything." I said.

"I got you didn't I?" He said pride in his voice.

"Ooh, burn." Zyre said flicking me off. "How does that feel."

"Calm down, Zyre." I said rolling my eyes. "You're as much as a homo as I am a lesbian."

"Great to know." Quinn muttered.

"Alright, alright. Enough about sex." I said getting comfortable in Ashton's arms. "How've things been?"

"In general?" They asked.

"Yep." I said truly interested.

"Better than I thought." Callum said. "It makes sense why Ashton always acted the way he does around you."

"The mate life is beautiful." Zyre said. "It's everything you could ask for all in one person."

"Oh, yes. And don't let me get started on the sex..." Seth groaned. The guys groaned in agreement and before I knew it they all were talking about sex once again. I sighed shaking my head.

"What'd you expect?" Ashton asked amused.

"Nothing, don't let me interrupt your conversation with my thoughts." I said sarcastically. They all scoffed.

"If that was a code for us to stop it's not gonna happen." Xenon said.

"You started it." Raziel laughed.

"When haven't I started something?" I asked. Ashton just chuckled.

"Alright cockiness." He jokingly. I scoffed and let them continue their argument.

That was a very competitive night. Ashton and I were gonna go to sleep, but we couldn't because everyone else kept us up. Sooo, I fulfilled my duties as his mate until we both were satisfied. The next morning wasn't any better, we all heard each other and everyone knew it. The boys were only here for a little while before they left us all alone with each other to handle pack business. They would come check on us every hour, first it would be Seth, then Callum, then Marce, then Xenon, then Raziel, then Zyre, then Kyle, then Kai, then Quinn and Ashton would be the last one to show. He was always busy working with the pack and ensuring safety that we had begun to lose touch with one another. He had stopped coming home to me, I was lonely. I had to watch everyone else enjoy the companies of their mates while I sat alone, so I just spent that time sleeping. I didn't want it to be that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 12.3K 27
"How can I be your warrior if you don't let me in?" I watched as the muscles of his body flex at each word as if his body was about to erupt in rage...
1.6M 76.9K 49
Sequel to The Warrior King. Laurel has not only has alpha blood running through her veins, but is the offspring of the alpha king himself. It's commo...
614K 48.7K 99
နှုတ်တစ်ရာစာတစ်လုံး လွမ်းရက်ရှည်တစ်ဘဝလုံး 💌🖋
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...