Do You Hate? •fengqing• Heave...

By nonononononono_0

They say that Mu qing and Feng xin is the perfect example of the saying 'water and oil don't mix'. Well, it's... More

Author's Note
About the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

996 52 16
By nonononononono_0

"What happened to your face?" Mu qing asked while looking at Zu xian before he could even speak.

Zu xian stared at him for a few seconds before shaking his head and smiled. "Its nothing. I just got in a small fight."

Mu qing frowned. "You're not the type to get in a small fight." He said while looking at Zu xians slightly swollen face and bruised lip.

Mu qing frowned even more the more he looked at his captains wounds when he suddenly felt his head ache.

He twitched and closed his eyes but instead of darkness, he saw an unfamiliar memory of a dark raining night with a boy with a bruised lip and bleeding arm looking at him with concern and tears in his eyes.

"Ack-" He exclaimed as he held his head.

"Mu qing?" He heard a voice call. He opened his eyes and saw Zu xian holding his shoulders, looking at him with concern.

The face of the boy in his mind overlapped with the one infront of him and his head ached even more. He closed his eyes once again and when he opened it, his gaze landed on Xie lian, Qianqiu, Qi rong and Yushi huang who were also looking at him with worry. But seeing their faces just added pain and his head felt like something was forcing itself in on his memories.

He stumbled and closed his eyes again. And there, foreign memories started flowing in. Memories with xie lian and the others that're not familiar with him and an unknown man who's face he cant clearly see. The noise around him was completely blocked out and his sense of touch completely numbed as he cant feel anything at the moment. Only the pain that enveloped his head. With the sudden wave of overwhelming memories of the past he was unaware of, Mu qing felt his body weaken.

He felt someone support him from the back as he was about to fall down from the untolerable pain. And when he opened his eyes, he glanced at his side and saw Feng xin holding his waist with one of his hand and the other holding his hands. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Mu qing wanted to open his mouth and answer but before he could he lost conciousness, his body slumping on Feng xin.

"MU QING!"

Feng xin caught mu qing with ease and looked at Xie lian. Xie lian and the others approached them while the other track members who doesn't have a clue on what's going on was told by Yushi huang to not mind and excused themselves politely. And thus, Xie lian together with Feng xin who had Mu qing on his arms, Hua cheng, Qianqiu, Qi rong and Yushi huang made their way to the clinic.

~~~

At the clinic, they were circling around mu qings bed.

Lang qianqiu looked at Mu qing carefully assessing his state before turning outside the slightly opened door where someone was standing and nodded.

The person hesitated and glanced at mu qing anxiously. Seeing this, Yushi huang stood up and made his way to him. She patted his shoulder and nodded as if reassuring him that it's okay. With this, the man sighed and made his way to Mu qing's bed.

Xie lian was silent ever since Mu qing collapsed. He looked so serious that Hua cheng and Feng xin didn't know what to say to him.

After he entered, the whole room was silent when Qi rong spoke up. "What happened?" He asked.

Qi rong was unusually quiet and serious at the moment. With his question, all of them shifted their gaze to the newly arrived person.

"...I just got in a small fight." He answered.

"With him?" Lang Qianqiu asked which the other answered with a hesitant nod.

Xie lian turned to him and spoke for the first time. "I told you to not be so obvious." He said as he stood up facing him.

"I wasn't."

"I wasn't? Really?! You know that even a tiny resemblance from the past would trigger something on his memories!"

"What did I do?!"

"Are you seriously asking me that?!" Xie lian was now arguing with the man with uncontrolled temper that Yushi huang had to step in.

"Quiet down you two. You dont want Mu qing to wake up in this kind of situation. Let us converse calmly." She said as she rubbed Xie lians back.

Hua Cheng on the other hand was beside Xie lian observing the situation. The anger Xie lian is spitting out was new to him that he didn't know what to do. While Feng xin was still sitting beside Mu qing, looking at him and holding his hands while listening to the others conversation.

Xie lian took a deep breath before talking again. "Are you seriously asking me that?" He asked again now with a calm face and tone but his eyes remained fierce.

"..I didn't do anything."

Xie lian looked at Qianqiu, Qi rong and Yushi huang and pointed Mu qing. "Does his appearance look familiar to you guys?"

They looked at mu qing thinking that something about him really reminds them of something but they just cant quite tell what it is.

"Something really does look familiar but I can't tell what it i-"

"His hair." Yushi huang's words got cut off by Lang Qianqiu. And with his remark, Qi rong hesitantly walked closer to mu qing and started touching his hair as if looking for something. After a while, his hand felt a bulge as he pulled out three braided parts of Mu qing's hair.

The others looked at it and their eyes also noticed the hair tie used for Mu qing's ponytail.

"This." Yushi huang said as she pointed to the hair tie. "Is this?" All of them looked at the man who avoided their gaze.

The man just nodded. Xie lian scoffed. "And not just that, you even appeared infront of him with that beat up face. And you're saying you were not being obvious?"

"I'm just returning what's his!"

"You shoul-" Xie lians words got cut off when someone tapped his shoulder.

"Cousin Xie lian. I think it's okay to let him have this back. It's quite unfair for us to have ours but he doesn't." Qi rong said with a little voice. Xie lian was a bit taken aback by his words when Qianqiu agreed. "Mhm. I think he's right." He said as he raised his hand that had a hair tie around the wrist with a small tiger design.

After this, Qi rong also reached out to his belt bag and pulled out a nintendo with a dangling hair tie designed with a little green lantern.

Seeing the two, Xie lian turned his head to Yushi huang. She on the other hand reached to her back and untied her hair and showed them the hair tie she's using. It's a hair tie with a little umbrella design.

Seeing this, Xie lian just sighed and fumbled on his pocket where he pulled out another hair tie with a flower design.

It was a set.

The man also extended his hand where a hair tie with a little puppy design was placed.

They all had a little smile placed on their faces while Qi rong had a huge grin. "YOURS STILL LOOKS AS SHITTY AS HOW I REMEMBERED IT! HAHAHHAHAHAHA." He exclaimed while pointing at Qianqiu's hair tie.

"You're one to say! What does yours even mean?!"

"IT'S GREEN! GREEN MEANS ME!"

The others just laughed at them when Xie lian sighed. "Sorry I was too sensitive just now, I forgot how hard your situation is. It's just that it's the second time this day. And it looks like he recovered a huge part of his memory all at once. Im pretty sure he realized by now that he had memory loss. That's what I wanted to avoid."

"Mhm it's okay. Sorry. I'm also at fault. I understand that you're just worried. I wanted to avoid that too." The man said as he moved closer to Mu qing's bed.

Seeing him getting closer, Feng xin glared at him while holding mu qings hand but the man just chuckled with his actions and ignored him, still coming closer and sat on Mu qing's bed.

"Still, you shouldn't have showed up infront of him like that." Xie lian said as he tossed a hand mirror to him.

He looked at the mirror and saw his bruised lip and swollen cheeks.

"Right. It does bring back memories." Qianqiu seconded.

"Mhm. Sorry."

"Anyway, it seems like he'll remember you soon.

Zu xian."

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N :

Im back guys! Sorry for taking too long to update, I'll try to release chapters more frequently. :>>

Also, Thank you so much for 1.23k views!!!! It isn't much but it is a huge accomplishment for me who just started writing this fanfic for fun! I really appreciate it! THANK YOU! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.5K 44
Lan Sizhui was the perfect role model for the new generation of GusuLan disciples. Rumours foretold that he was only third to HanGuang-Jun, who'd bee...
2.4K 66 25
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
10K 338 15
TGCF FF. Fengqing FF. The first time when Nan Feng saw Fu Yao was 500 Years ago. Everyone know's that both like their generals. When they met, it wa...
33.2K 1.3K 44
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 There is one rule in this world, a human rises as a god, they fall as a ghost, but in the end...