lost soul [teen wolf]

By allisonsgf

Aires Hale was a lost soul, born into the Hale family, she was forced into the supernatural world at birth an... More

must read
songs for season one
original characters + faceclaims
my oc's aesthetics
[chapter one] aires hale
[chapter two] the wolf moon
[chapter three] are we out of the woods?
[chapter four] bring me to life
[chapter five] is this real life? is this a dream?
[chapter six] new york, new york
[chapter seven] the tragic secret love affair
[chapter eight] she was playing with dark magic
[chapter eight] scream
[chapter nine] the way it was
[chapter ten] night school
[chapter eleven] forever forgetting you
[chapter twelve] the cruelty of love
[chapter thirteen] better than revenge
[chapter fourteen] the dinner party from hell
[chapter fifteen] the eve witch
[chapter sixteen] ever after happy
season two
songs for sesson two <3
[chapter seventeen] after death
[chapter eighteen] now I'm haunted
[chapter eighteen] control is overrated
[chapter twenty] the monster in disguise
[chapter twenty one] born to die
[chapter twenty two] the odds
[chapter twenty three] the line between good and evil
[chapter twenty four] fighting against fate
[chapter twenty five] the other side of reality
[chapter twenty six] the vote
[chapter swenty seven] darkness has come again
[chapter twenty eight] the sweet taste of revenge
[chapter twenty nine] look what you made me do
[chapter thirty] cherry flavoured revenge
[chapter thirty one] a slice of chaos
[chapter thirty two] I kissed a girl
[chapter thirty three] everything's coated crimson red
[chapter thirty four] broken promises
[chapter thirty five] only love can hurt like this

[chapter nineteen] kiss and kill each other

2.6K 43 27
By allisonsgf

'✧∘* ˚.

The next morning, the Hale girl helped Erica get ready for school. Saying it took ages would be the biggest understatement of the year. Aires had spent almost two hours trying to convince her to wear different outfits, luckily she settled for something simple. A black skirt, a white tank top and a leather jacket, leaving the Hale feeling accomplished with her work.

"Remember what I said, it's all about confidence." She reminded the girl, repeating what she had previously said.

She couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness wash through her, Erica didn't need to change her appearance, she was already beautiful.

"How are you getting to school?" Erica asked nervously, despite her new appearance, the old Erica was still inside of her.

"Stiles, which reminds me that I have to start getting ready. Derek, can you quickly drop me off at Scotts?" The blonde yelled, waking up anyone within a five mile radius.

"Sure, come on. Let's go now." He grumbled.

Aires turned to the girl, giving her a tight hug. "I'll see you later." She whispered before running to her brother's car.

'✧∘* ˚.

The day was moving excruciatingly slow, every lesson was starting to drag. The girl mindlessly doodled in the corners of her biology book, not bothering to pay attention. Her and Lydia had already learned the whole section of the syllabus that they were currently covering, she knew it inside and out and didn't see the point of having to relearn it.

"This is the most boring day ever." Whispered a pissed of strawberry blonde.

"Tell me about it. I'm ready to go home." Aires grumbled with a groan.

The loud shrill of the bell rang through the blonde's ears, making her groan in pain. She hated the bell, more than anything in the world. The sound of it haunted and she assumed it would continue to haunt her for the rest of her life. Quickly, she stood out of her seat and turned to Lydia at her side.

"I've got to go, see you at lunch." She called behind her, before running towards the library.

Aires had a free period which she used to use to study, however with her being extremely ahead there was no point anymore. It was times like those when she mentally thanked her past self for always being ahead, that way no supernatural drama could pull her behind. Not like Scott who was failing almost all of his classes.

She ran to the back of the room, placing herself on the floor in between two bookcases. She has originally planned to nap however, her plans were ruined as Stiles suddenly stood over her.

"Hey." He whispered whilst wearing a huge grin on his face, a grin that made the girl question everything.

"What did you do?" She asked whilst eyeing him up and down cautiously.

"Nothing, yet. I have a surprise for you later." He said playfully, wiggling his eyebrows at her.

A laugh escaped her lips as she rolled her eyes and threw her head back, relaxing next to the boy. She rested her head against his shoulder, her eyes starting to close involuntarily.

Minutes later, the darkness behind her eyelids changed, travelling to a completely new scene. Old stone steps laid in front of her, leading up to a huge castle with big brown wooden doors. She casually looked around, finding herself on a narrow walkway. To her sides, a long stream splashes about, dropping hundreds of feet below where she was standing. In the distance she could hear a waterfall, creating deafening sounds of water splashing.

Aires started making her way up the stairs, staying as close to the middle as she could. The last thing she needed was to fall off of them, considering they had no support at the sides. She slowly pushed open the brown doors and cautiously made her way inside. Candle light lit up the room, a harsh breeze flew around, attempting to drown at the chatter in the distance. Suddenly, a figure ran straight past her, completely oblivious to the fact that she was standing there.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

Nobody could see her.

Using this knowledge to her advantage, she walked without care in the direction of the voices. The sound grew louder with every step she took until she eventually found the source. A huge room which held chandeliers and great wooden tables hosted several people around the room, Aries recognised each one of them. The coven.

"We need to move now, she will be undestroyable if we wait any longer."

"She already is undestroyable, Peeta. We can't kill her."

The girl quickly caught onto their discussion, realising who the topic was. How was she here? Was she dreaming it or was it real?

"We need to wait." A firm voice said, stopping all the murmurs in the room.

"But-"

"I said we have to wait. The ancestors already have a plan, one that is going to take time."

"How long?"

"A month. We wait one month before following through with their plan. Beacon Hills is already starting to have problems, we wait till its at its peak and then we move in. The ancestors estimated that to happen in a month. We need to give the kanima time to grow, to evolve. The Taylor girl already screwed up, we need to eliminate her as a threat as well. Once the kanima's identity has been revealed we move in, she cant face so many problems at once. That's final."

Suddenly, Aires jolted up gasping for air, her hands flew up to her throat whilst her eyes squeezed closed.

"Hey, you're okay." Stiles suddenly whispered whilst pulling her into a hug. "It was just a nightmare."

It wasn't a nightmare though, it was a vision- a warning.

'✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

I was fucking seething with rage. It was consuming me, ruining me, tainting every thought in my head. They were after me again. Again

Couldn't the world give me a fucking break?

Storming down the hallway, all I was seeing was red. Swinging open the arty room door, I didn't waste a second before storming over to her and wrapping my hand around her neck.

"What do the coven want?" I demanded coldly whilst slamming her against the wall.

We were alone, just me and her, nobody would know if I killed her, nobody would be here to witness it. Cursing myself mentally, I pushed the thoughts aside. Yes, I fucking hated her, more than anyone in the world. But I couldn't kill her

I couldn't turn into the monster everyone already thought I was. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sage choked out, with wild, angered eyes. 

"Don't play dumb with me, what do you know?" I snarled, tightening my grip on her throat and scaring her into speaking. 

I was well aware of what I looked like to her. A monster. Wild eyes. Rage consuming me. I looked fucking frantic and irrational- and I knew that. I fucking knew that. I was paralysed in panic, searching over my back for a knife I knew would come my way soon. 

I was all alone to deal with another mess- so I didn't bother being nice. I was done with the act of it all. 

"They were gonna kill you." Sage choked out with narrowed eyes. "That's why I did it." 

My hold slightly loosened on her as I narrowed my eyes on her, forcing myself to keep my cool and not go batshit crazy. "What  are you talking about?" I demanded. "Talk."

"I had to do it, Aires." She snapped whilst shaking her head at me as if I could never understand. "They found out you did dark magic- what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I was trying to find my sister."

"They were gonna kill you and send you to the ancestors so they could steal your power before you changed. You did exactly what they warned everyone you would do."

They said I would go dark, I would turn into a problem, one they wanted to deal with when I was eight but a problem my mother thought she had taken care of when she sent me away to Eichen House. 

I was following the prophecy.

"Right before you turn into a vampire you go somewhere, a place in between death."

"The other side." I muttered.

"They were gonna make sure you went to the ancestors, whilst you were still human. They were going to send you to the other side. I stopped that." There was a slight hysteria to her words that stabbed something inside of me. "If they stole your power you would have died, they would've tortured you. I couldn't let that happen- I had to kill you first."

There was a desperation behind her eyes, one that didn't ask me to but pleaded for me to understand. I knew she would never let an apology slip past her lips, she was too stubborn, like me. But I knew she wanted to be understood. The hysteria in her words proved that.

I had to kill you first. 

Her words sent a chill down my spine. She was in with the coven, she knew a lot more than I did. There was a truth to her words that despite my inner protest, I believed. 

The coven wanted me dealt with.

"That is why I said yes to Peter." She continued. "He wanted you to be stronger and I needed you to change before they could change you."

"How did find out?" I hissed, suddenly needing to get angry at her again.

"I overheard a conversation I wasn't included in." She muttered. "Derek wasn't the only reason I had to come to town."

I couldn't believe any of it, refused to process any of it. "Do you they know you're here?"

"Well I've been missing for months so I think it's safe to say they've probably assumed i'm here." She shot back.

She had an answer for it all, and it fucking infuriated with me.

"You took everything from me." I snapped. "My future, my life-"

"But you're here right now, that's all that matters. I made a promise, I intend to keep it." 

"To who?"

"Your mother."

I didn't want to know yet, I knew I needed to know, but I didn't want to. I didn't need to know the details of a promise she made to my mother however many years ago, I didn't care for an explanation behind it. I had real problems, big ones now staring me in the face.

"I need your help." I regrettably hissed out through gritted teeth. "They're coming to Beacon Hills in a month, I don't know what their plan is but I know that whatever it is it's gonna use a lot of people. You can't tell anyone, this needs to stay between us, got it?"

She was the last person on the fucking planet earth I wanted help from, but she was also the only person who could help me. I couldn't go to New Orleans and bug Klaus, not when he had a baby and was already dealing with a hell of his own. 

I couldn't bother him, and I had nobody else to bother with my problems.

"Obviously." Sage shot back with a roll of her eyes, landing her on thin fucking ice with me. "You're not telling anybody? Your brother, Stiles-"

"No." I shot back with a shake of my head, I refused to bring them into my problems. 

Brushing my hair from my face, I let out a quick breath before walking towards the door. "This doesn't change anything." I called over my shoulder as I walked out. 

'✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

The day was all over the place, and by the time lunch time rolled around, relief flooded me. I was keeping big secrets from everyone yet again, and the feeling of it all tormented me, making me sick to my stomach. However, it was another thing I just had to endure. 

"So, are you ready for this?" Erica suddenly asked excitedly, bubbling with energy.

A sunshine halo hung around her head as a gorgeous smile rested on her lips. She wanted to be perceived as cold, and heartless- like me, as she told me. And even though she looked the part, with red lips and a short skirt, nothing could erase the golden smile that she wore. 

Nothing could ever erase the sunshine inside of her. 

"Are you sure you want me there?" I asked, looking for an excuse not to be there. "This is your moment."

"Yes!" She shot back with an eager nod. "YOU ARE NOT MAKING ME GO IN THERE BY MYSELF!" She protested before grabbing my hand to hold on to. "Besides, I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you!"

She wouldn't be a werewolf if it wasn't for me. 

Derek was just outside, ready to get me out of this hell hole after my I demanded he picked me up. I wanted to leave without a trace, however, Erica's infectious smile guilted me into walking into the lunch hall with her. I refused to let her down.

"Okay." I muttered under my breath before running my fingers through my messy hair and flipping it to the side. 

We looked like sisters. Both with long blonde hair, both with red lips, and both in mini skirts. However, whilst she wore my black leather jacket, I wore a backless plain crop top and my knee high black boots. Fully dressed for my own funeral, downing in darkness accept for my red lips. Erica looked alive, I didn't. 

Forcing a smirk onto my lips, I let go out Erica's hand and walked beside her into the cafeteria. The further we walked into the room, the more it went silent. All eyes were on us, and I was painfully aware of it all. Everyones eyes always seemed to be on me for whatever fucked up reason, it was nothing new to me, however, to Erica, it was everything. 

My eyes instantly locked onto my friends, onto Stiles and Scotts gaping expressions. Rolling my eyes, I flipped my hair over my shoulder whilst stopping at a random boys table. Whilst Erica grabbed hold of his apple, I boredly looked about. 

"God, you look to die for." A lacrosse jock purred at me with the most disgusting look in his eyes.

"Then die." I shot back, earning snickers from the rest of his friends.

"You ready to go?" I asked Erica.

"Yep." She shot back before dramatically biting into an apple. 

Walking out of the cafeteria, I could feel her eyes on somewhere, watching me, and it fucking infuriated me. I hated her for what she did, I hated her with everything in me. And now I was stuck with her. 

Just outside the school doors, I could hear my brother pull up in his car, waiting for us.  "Thank you." Erica suddenly whispered. 

"Come on, Derek's waiting." I shot back whilst forcing a smile onto my lips. 

I was happy that she was happy, and happy that her life wasn't in danger anymore, however, that didn't mean I was happy about the rest of the situation. 

"Aires." Someone suddenly called, making me look over my shoulder to find Stiles and Scott hot on my heels. 

"You go." I muttered to Erica with a roll of my eyes. "I'm staying here."

Whilst Erica slipped into the car, I spun on my heel and walked away from her, brushing past Scott and Stiles as I made my way into the school. I knew Scott would be pissed, however, I didn't realise just how pissed he would be. 

"Did you know?" Scott demanded as he grabbed a hold of my arm, making me stop. 

"Yes." I snapped whilst snatching my arm out of his hold and spinning to face him. "But after it had happened, just like how I found out about Isaac."

"Why is Derek doing this?" He questioned as if I knew the answer. 

"Doing what exactly? Isaac came to him and as for Erica, her life was already in danger." Defending my brother felt wrong, especially when I was just as mad as Scott at the fact that he had turned them both. "She was close to dying and he saved her. What is your problem?"

"Can't you see what he's doing? He's turning teenagers and making his own pack!" Scott screamed, making a scowl blossom onto my face.

"Okay, what the fuck are you talking about?"

Yes, what Derek had done was wrong, and yes I wanted to strangle the life out of him because of it. However, never did I think the intentions behind his actions were selfish. I questioned them, but his reasonings lined up. Isaac was close to finding out bout the supernatural anyway and he needed an out. Erica was close to dying. Derek turned them both to help them, not because he wanted a pack

"He's manipulating you." Scott hissed, making me roll my eyes. 

"He isn't doing anything wrong Scott, they made the choice."

"Aires, we don't know what is actually going on, we're looking at this from a different view to you. If you say there's a reason then I trust you, we trust you. Don't we Scott?" Stiles interrupted.

"He's going to make you choose."

"What?" I snapped whilst frustratedly crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come on Aires, he's already building his own pack. You spend more time with his than with us, the pack you're actually a part of. Soon he's gonna make you choose, his pack or mine."

"I'm not apart of anybody pack." I snarled before storming off. 

'✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

The problems on my list wouldn't stop piling up, so the second I got home I put on Lana Del Rey and laid flat on my back, staring at the ceiling whilst ultra violence echoed in the air.

"Hey." Scott's suddenly muttered, slightly startling me.

"Jesus Scott." I snapped. "Next time knock, asshole."

"So, you ready for tonight?" He asked before awkwardly plopping down next to me, I could still feel the tension radiating off of him. 

"What do you know about tonight?" I asked whilst eyeing him suspiciously. 

"I can't tell you, Stiles made me swear."

"Who's going to be there?" I shot back. 

"Well it's you, me, Stiles, Allison and I think Lydia invited herself."

He was trying to get me to be normal again, to not be dead inside. And I loved that Stiles was trying, I did, but I was up to my neck in stress and problems that I didn't have the time for a surprise. I had gotten a few too many already. 

"Have you spoken to Isaac?" Scott suddenly asked. 

"No?"

"Was he the one you hooked up with?" He suddenly asked all too eagerly, like a little puppy. 

Scott loved gossip, even though he denied it.

"Maybe." I offered with a shrug.

"Is he ignoring you?" He demanded, his voice slightly starting to raise. "Because I swear to god, if he thinks he can have sex with you and then ignore you after then I will kill him!"

Rolling my eyes, I snorted at his dramatics. "One, calm the fuck down. Two, it wouldn't matter if he was or wasn't ignoring me because we aren't anything serious. And three, he isn't ignoring me, I just haven't spoken to him recently." Not since I woke up with him in my bed and freaked out. 

"Okay, but if he hurts you I swear Aires I will rip him to shreds."

"Why would he hurt me? We aren't anything."

He would never understand, none of my friends would, not even Lydia. I didn't do well with feelings, so I avoided them altogether. I either felt nothing, or I felt it all so much to the point I would rather be dead than feel any of it. I always felt deeply, and one day it would be my downfall. 

'✧∘* ˚.

"Stiles, are you fucking serious?" The blonde argued, widening her eyes at the blindfold in the boys hand.

"Yes, Ree. Just put the damn thing on." He shrieked before throwing it at her face.

She leaned forwards, sticking her head in between the two seats. Scott squirmed about in his seat, hoping he would disappear. Meanwhile, Stiles was sruggling to get the girl to cover her eyes. He let out an annoyed huff before suddenly pulling over the car, he spun in his chair glaring at her. Their faces were only inches apart, neither one of them bothering to pull away.

"Fine, if you're not putting it on then I'm locking us in here and not moving." He threatened, growing more frustrated with the girl by the second.

"Fine." She snapped, snatching the blindfold and covering her eyes with it.

The rest of the journey was silent, nobody wanted to speak after the blow up that had just happened. Aires could feel the jeep slowly coming to a stop, she was fighting the temptation to sneak a glance under her blindfold. Stiles took hold of her hand, carefully guiding her out of the jeep.

"Can I take it off?" She groaned, pouting at the direction of the boy.

"Nope. Not yet!" Stiles exclaimed.

The Hale clutched onto his arm as if her life depended on it, counting on him to guide her. Despite her new abilities, she was still unable to detect where she was.

"Okay, now just through here." Stiles muttered, pulling her through the doors.

The girl began to bubble with excitement, desperate to take off the blindfold. The Stilinski walked behind her, slowly untying it.

"Keep your eyes closed." He whispered in her ear, letting the fabric drop to the ground.

He quickly stood in front of her, his hands crossed against his chest and a smile on his face. "Okay, open."

For the first time in weeks, Aires felt something. As her eyes shot open, her lips parted as she looked around the enormous ice rink. He brought her to where they always went as kids, their place. Slowly, she started walking towards the entrance, tracing the walls with the tips of her finger tips. It was still the same as it was all those years ago. She turned to Stiles who stood cautiously at the side. Suddenly, surprising both him and herself, she ran at the boy before leaping in the air and wrapping her legs around his waist. Tightly, she held onto his neck as she bit back a smile.

"Thank you." She whispered before detangling herself from him. 

"Of course."

'✧∘* ˚.

Whilst Aires sat on the bench, neatly tying up the laces to her skates, Stiles and Lydia were to her side, further on the bench. She wanted to repay his kindness by giving him and Lydia space to talk, knowing that he had a crush on her.

Jumping from her seat, she practically ran to ice, a buzzing taking over her. Without a second thought, she took a step and started to glide on the ice. It felt like it had only been days since she was last there, not years. Everything felt natural to her as she twirled about on the ice, doing small tricks that she could remember.

From the sidelines, Stiles stared at her in awe, his mouth slightly parted as he watched her. In his eyes, she looked beautiful. With a roll of her eyes Lydia jammed him in the ribs, grabbing his attention.

"Well?" She demanded, crossing her arms against her chest.

"What?" Stiles asked, throwing his hands up in surrender.

The strawberry blonde groaned, rolling her eyes. "Go and skate with her!" She hissed, shoving the boy onto the ice.

Stiles scrambled about, his arms flying all over the place as he made his way over to the girl. A cheeky grin took over his face as he grabbed onto her waist, pulling her out of a twirl.

"Stiles." She snapped. "Don't grab me."

"Sorry." He shrugged sheepishly. 

From across the rink, Lydia stood with a smirk on her face. She loved playing matchmaker and was determined to get the pair together. 

"Well?" Stiles said, moving his hand to grab a hold of hers. "Are you going to teach me how to skate?"

The Hale rolled her eyes, tightening her grip on him, gliding off in a new direction. Occasionally, she would release his hand to do small tricks on the ice whilst Stiles stood with his mouth wide open as he watched her twirl about.

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"How are you so good at everything?" He asked.

"I'm perfect." She whispered before spinning on her her heel and skating off.

Stiles quickly went after her, attempting to mimic her movements on the ice. Often he would fall and slip over, making both of them laugh.

"Okay, okay. I think I've got it this time." He whispered, determined to do at least one spin.

"Take it away Myst." Aires said, moving her hands to the space in front of her.

The boy attempted to spin but began to slip, he grabbed onto the closest thing to him which unfortunately was the blonde. They both loud out loud shrieks as they went crashing on the ice. Aires landed on top of the boy, she was laughing uncontrollably whilst Stiles tried to regain his breathing until suddenly, a deafening scream filled up the rink. The Hale moved her head to see Lydia clawing at the ice, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"LYDIA!" The girl screamed, moving as fast as she could to reach the girl.

She grabbed a hold of her shoulders, forcing the strawberry blonde to look at her. "It's okay." She whispered, rubbing her thumbs against her cheek. "You're okay."

The blonde pulled the girl into a tight hug, sobs echoed through the room as Allison and Scott finally made it to the scene and all four teenagers stood in shock at the crying girl.

'✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

Lydia was ignoring everyone, everyone was looking me to to help her, I was up to my fucking limits with it all. Storming into Dereks compound, I let out a small growl as I ripped my jacket off of me and threw it to the side. 

"Long time, no see." A voice spoke up, echoing through the building.

"Well, a lot has happened. I've been busy." I nonchalantly.

Isaac stepped further into the room, his arms crossed against his chest. "Busy avoiding me?"

"Yes and no." I bluntly shot back, not moving from my space. "But I figured it was time to speak to you, so here I am."

"Go ahead."

"Look, I'm not entirely sure what happened. I don't regret it at all, but I need to make things clear. Otherwise it won't be fair on either of us."

He nodded, urging me to continue.

"I don't date. I have never dated anyone and don't plan to. I don't have romantic feelings for you, and I won't ever. This thing, is purely sexual and that's it. This is the only type of thing I do and the only type of thing I'll ever do. And sleeping in my bed after sex is a hard no."

"But-" He protested to which I quickly cut him off.

"A hard no. Now you speak."

"How about we stay how we are, have fun with no commitments?" He suggested, sounding like music to my ears.

"No commitments." I warned with a nod, my tone firm.

'✧∘* ˚.

Heyy!! Thank you so much for reading!!! I kinda love this chapter, the ice skating part was so sweet and wholesome <3

I feel like SO MUCH happened in this chapter, her and Sage, her and Isaac and her and Stiles!! I'm so excited for the coven!!!

love you all !! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.4K 29
Violet Edwards comes to the beach house with her boyfriend, Conrad Fisher, instead of staying with her family, wanting to stay away from the protecti...
4K 152 10
"π’²π’½π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒢𝓉𝑒 π’Άπ“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š... 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒢 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’Άπ“ˆ π’Έπ“‡π“Šπ‘’π“ π’Άπ“ˆ 𝓂𝑒?" Y...
696K 15.8K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
8.9K 61 9
Instead of watching the show. I have brought Adrienette/Ladynoir, the AKUMA class, some of Madam M's class and lukagami to watch their ( mostly Adrie...