Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 30

3K 147 14
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
              Sorry for the delay.... actually I was busy...so let's start with the chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
Story starts with naira waking up with kartik snuggled in her chest, like a cute baby...he was again getting the nightmare...naira saw him sweating nd shivering...she held him more closer...

NAIRA:Kartik...shant bacha...apki nairu h naa apke pas...bss bacha bss...koi nhi harm krega tumhe...

Kartik woke nd saw naira trying to calm him...he hugged her tightly, hiding himself in her...

NAIRA:(rubbing his back) Kya hua kartik...phir vhi dream dekha
...(he nodded)...koi baat nhi...phle se toh kam dar lgta h na ab...aaj raat ko sb bhul jaoge dekhna...
Shanaya ne kaha tha na ki mere touch tumhe heal kr skta h...dheere dheere sb thik ho jaega baby...tum shant hojao...

KARTIK:(removing her top) Mujhe feed kra do...nind mei pta nhi lgta...I want ur milk...pls...

Naira nodded nd lied straight on the bed, signalled him to come...
He came nd lied beside her, naira turned to his side nd he immediately latched onto her nipple...he started sucking it fastly
...naira caressed his hair...

NAIRA:Bachaa araam se...yhi hu mei tumhare pas...khi jaa nhi rhi hu tumhe chodke...tum toh ese behave kr rhe ho jese mei tumhe last time feed kr rhi hu...

She said it just to ease his mood, but he became more tensed...

KARTIK:(leaving her nipple, still holding her breast) pls ese mtt bolo naa...mujhe abhi boht bura sapna aaya tha ki mujhe kisi ne tumse d.d.urr...kr..diya(with tears in eyes)

Naira hugged him, sensing his insecurities...she held him till he was fine, then again put her nipple in his mouth to feed him...
He kept sucking her milk for sometime nd then left her nipple, kissing it for once...

NAIRA: Baby time ho gya h...hum bss pohnchne wale h...tum change krlo...hmm...

She was going to get up, but he pulled nd got on the top of her...

KARTIK:(making cute pout) ek kissi...pls...

Naira nodded nd held him close nd kept her lips on his...he too responded with equal passion...
Both were engrossed in tasting eachother's mouth...naira broke the kiss seeing kartik breathless...

He lied on the bed, being contented nd happy...naira got up nd was going to get up from the bed...but kartik called her..she looked at him...

NAIRA: Ab kya hua mere bache ko...kuch aur bhi rhta h kya...

KARTIK:(blushing) Mujhe huggy nhi ki meri jaan ne...

Naira smiled nd came to hug him...he too hugged her tightly...
She then kissed his forehead nd went to the washroom to freshen up nd changed her clothes as it was cold in Switzerland...she then brought his clothes nd came to him...

NAIRA:Yeh kya ho rha h...hmm...
(Smirking at him)

(She saw him watching a sex movie on his phone)

KARTIK:(hiding his phone) Kuch nhi...kuch bhi toh nhi...tum ho gyi ready...(trying to be innocent)

She came nd lightly twisted his ears...he blushed thinking about their special night...

NAIRA:(hitting his chest lightly) Mujhse baate chupane lge ho...mene mna kiya kya tumhe...
Vse mera kittu boht excited lg rha h aur boht desperate bhi hmari suhaagraat ke liye...hnn... (teasing him)

Kartik blushed nd hugged naira...
She too wrapped her arms around his waist nd kept her head near his heart...

NAIRA:(handing him his clothes)
Yeh lo...ready ho jao...bss 5 min mei pohnch jayenge...

Kartik kept it aside nd pulled her nd held her from her waist...she was shocked at his move...she blushed nd he twirled her...she backhugged her nd nuzzled his nose in her hair...he kissed her cheeks nd pinned her to the wall...

Naira was happy to see kartik moving on forgetting his past...she knew he loved her to infinity...his smile was only for her...she became emotional nd hugged him...kartik caressed her hair nd then broke the hug, looking at her nd caressed her face....

KARTIK:(wiping her lone tears) Itni emotional kyu ho rhi ho jaan..
Meri naira haste hue, mujhe pamper krte hue nd kbhi kbhi daante hue bhi achi lgti h, pr ese rote nhi...pls nhi rona...agr khushi ke aansoo h, phir bhi nhi...mei tumhari aankhon mei aansoo bardash nhi kr skta...I love u so much nairu...meri jaan...

NAIRA:(wiping her tears) bss...nhi ro rhi...khush(he nodded)
...I love u too kartik...I m happy ki tum move on krne ki koshish kr rhe ho...I promise mei sb thik kr dungi...tumhe boht pyar dungi...

KARTIK:I know tum sb thik kr dogi...I trust u nairu...chlo ab mujhe ready kr do naa...

NAIRA:Kyu...tum khud ready ho jao naa...u r not a small baby (to tease him)

KARTIK:I m...I m ur baby...tum mujhe baby, bachaa bulati ho naa.
...phir ready krdo naa apne bache ko...plz...mumma...

Naira smiled at his innocence nd pecked his lips...he too did the same...naira made him wear his boxers, then t-shirt, jeans and a jacket too...he hugged her feeling blessed...

She went nd kept his clothes in the bag...he came towards her nd side hugged her, kissing her temple...

Naira smiled at him nd was taking the luggage out as they reached...kartik held her hand stopping her nd took the luggage from her...she smiled nd held her arms...they went out nd came to the taxi parking...

Everyone were looking at the beautiful couple, who were busy in themselves...

They boarded a taxi nd naira told the address of the flat which she had bought...

(A small change...naira had bought a flat for them, rather than booking a hotel room)

KARTIK:(side hugging her) Jaan...
Tumne flat kharida kyu...hum toh kisi hotel room mei bhi rhe skte the naa...

NAIRA:(hugging him, keeping her head on his chest) kyuki mujhe privacy chahiye...sirf tum aur mei...kisi aur ka kya bharosa...agr koi ladki tumpe flat ho jati toh, uss bichari ka toh dil tutt jata na...
Kyuki tum toh mere ho...

Kartik laughed at her comment nd she too joined him...kartik cupped her face nd made her look at him...

(Imagine them sitting in the taxi)

KARTIK:(looking at her with pure love) Mei sirf apni naira ka hu...
Koi aur meri life mei kbhi aa hi nhi skta...it's only, no one else...I love u so much jaan...

He kissed her forehead nd she too kissed his cheeks...they reached  their destination...kartik was mesmerized seeing her choice...it was a beautiful flat...

KARTIK:(caging naira in his arms) it's so beautiful jaan...tumhari choice boht achi h...actually best h...

NAIRA:(Hugging him) hnn toh...
Vo toh h...akhir tum bhi meri choice ho aur sbse best wali choice...ab chlo tumhe pura ghar dikhati hu...come...

Kartik nodded nd they went inside hand in hand...naira opened the door nd told him to wait outside...
She brought the aarti ki thali nd
he stood shocked...

NAIRA:(smiling at him) Ese kya dekh rhe ho baby...apne Indian culture ko kese bhul skte h...ab yeh humara ghar h...jb bhi hum yaha aayenge, toh issi ghar mei rhenge naa...hnaa..

He smiled nd nodded...she did his aarti nd took him inside...he was mesmerized with the hall...

NAIRA:Yeh h humara living room...acha h naa...

He nodded nd kissed her forehead...

NAIRA:Aao tumhe kitchen aur bedroom dikhau...

KARTIK: Naira...(she turned)..ek kissi bhi nhi ki tumne...phle kiss..

Naira chuckled at his cute pout nd kissed his cheeks, nd then temple nd whispered in his ears...

NAIRA:Abhi ke liye itna hi...baaki raat ko...vese bhi 8 toh bj hi gye...
Thoda wait kijiye patidev...

KARTIK:(bowing his head dramatically) jo hukum meri patnidevi...

They both started laughing at this nd then went to see their kitchen nd room...

Then naira took him to their bedroom...it was beautiful nd simple at the same time...

Naira made kartik sit at the small couch(shown in the picture above)...she made him drink water nd he made her drink from the same glass...she kept the glass on the table nd stood in front of him...he hugged her whispering i love u...she too hugged him nd he snuggled into her chest, listening to her heartbeats...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u guys r gonna like it...pls vote guys, it takes a lot of effort to think nd then write it...also donot forget to tell ur favourite scene...do give ur suggestions too for their special night...it's finally going to happen in the next update....

PRECAP: Kaira's special night, someone plotting against them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 4.7K 28
She loves him.. He friends her.. Will he realise his love for her.. ever?? A Kaira story..
55.1K 3K 20
Hello everyone and here I am publishing a new story on kaira which is a bit different from my (ongoing) previous story. My story will begin before Ka...
71K 4K 30
A Simpe Story on Kartik and Naira.. They are strangers but companions. They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof. Will they...
74.2K 3.7K 26
A completely different Kaira Story. Naira is orphan and Kartik is someone who'll change her life a lot. Peep in to know more