First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
29. CHEEKS
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

20. REPLAY

1.2K 50 206
By Freefanshufan

(Answers

1.Its Turbo...It was cool except the part that Free and Shu had their Beys destroyed... Thinking about it hurts my heart alot..😭 But I overall loved the season.. Shu looks amazingly cool in that..And Free...he is mind-blowing..
Well they are always handsome, but the clothing was great..

2.Its a name I'm not even Interested in taking.. Glass... Theodore Glass..
He will have to suffer... Let's plan a murder..hehe..

3.Well all the seasons of Beyblade Burst series are amazing...But one season I would like to avoid is Beyblade Burst GT or what we say as Beyblade Burst Rise...no signs of Free as well as Shu...just in some flashbacks Huh...And also that Fumiya had Fafnir! Uhh..There is only one deserving owner of Fafnir..and that's Free De La Hoya!!*pout* So I would not like to appreciate GT/Rise..Sorry Rise lovers..But it's my opinion..and you can't change it..

Questions
1.Who according to me..after Free, Shu and Fubuki is having a hot body..(why am I even asking this😅)

2.One person I'm jealous of..and also angry..in the series..(take the hints: jealous and Angry)

3. My favourite number..(Ik it's lame but I have a full theory...))

Y/N'S POV:

"Incredible!!I can't believe how much speed Valtreyak was holding back!!!" Valt happily exclaimed.

"Was that a secret?"Asked Honcho.

"Yeah!Kya-Nya-Nyoo! It's Way Faster!" Valt said while imitating Valtreyak.

"Uhhh....How come he got great tips from you and I got squad!?I would have probably won if I had a pep talk with y-"

"Hey You!!"Said Free while cutting off Honcho's complaints..And pointing towards Valt..

Haha!!Poor Rantaro!!Not having a single chance against Free.. This was hilarious!!!But is Free sending Valt for the next battle?

"Huh?"All three of us said in awe.

"Who me?"Asked Valt while pointing towards himself.

"Yeah..who else? You can take the next one." Free emotionlessly said.

"Wohoo!!!"Valt cheered.

"Why!!? Listen over here!!Let me fight with Roktavor and I'll give it a shot!" Honcho argued.

"Hehehe..like no man..There is a reason they call me the Bey Best!!"Valt said.

"Hmm..."Honcho just hummed in defeat.

As soon as they said this,they turned their gazes towards the Bey Stadium where Silas was waiting for Valt ..with his hands in his pocket and a creepy smile on his face..

"It's Silas.."Valt said.

"Sure you're up with this buddy?" Honcho asked Valt.

"Yeah!!I will be over this!!" He said.

"Valt?Do you both know each other already?"I asked as I wanted to know.. cause I can see the look in each of their eyes..

"Yeah!!We also had 2 battles where first he defeated me, and later I, as Valtreyak was upgraded!!! Let's Get Over with this!! Valtreyak!!!!"Valt said while running towards the stadium..

So they both had already battled each other.. And Valt also defeated him in the latter one.. Seeing Silas,I can tell that he is here for the revenge.. And he is not gonna go easy on him..

"Here we go! Let's get ready for game 3!!BC Sol is sending back their Newcomer Valt Aoi!!And From SunBat United it's Silas Karlisle !!Team owner Wakiya Murasaki is finally taking a break! Gentle Reminder here,2 points win the game!!The first team which gets 4 games gets the glory!!So Far Both sides are neck on neck!! Buckle up!! Anything can happen!!"Hanami announced.

"I'm already bored..I was expecting Free.."Silas said.

I frowned at that.. That was mean!! Broccoli head!!This guy can't say that to my friend!! Fallen for Free huhhh!? Free!! Free!!Free!! Huff.. Lair....I can see how desperate he is to battle Valt!! But still being Egoistic.. Huh... These guys... Full of their attitude and ego.. But they don't stand a chance against Free as well.. hehe..

"Miss the last one!Cause Genisis Valtreyak is unstoppable!!!!" Valt excitedly said while showing his bey.

"Huh..So you say.. Hang on tight!!I'm gonna get a payback for the other day!"Silas said as he showed his bey, Kinetic Satomb..

The environment was already warm.. I can see the competition in their eyes. Maybe Valt had defeated him once,but I can sense that Silas will be having his own strategies.. He, being the top blader of Wakiya's team, must be already knowing Valt's techniques.. And he must be smart as well..

"Game 3!! 1st Battle!!

Ready!!Set!!

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!"

Both the beys dashed into the stadium. Their speeds were awsome.. Satomb quickly occupied the centre with Valtreyak moving around it and hitting it..but as it hit Satomb,Satomb came back to its position once again.. A good Defence... Silas is surely having some tricks as I can see that smirk on his face..Soon Valtreyak hit the walls on the stadium and dashed towards Satomb with a great speed and hit it...

"Keep it up!!"Valt yelled.

Then Valtreyak continued doing the Rush Launch and attacked Satomb with full force..

"I knew this would be a bit different from the last time we faced off. He and his bey must have gotten in sick." Silas said while showing his creepy smile.

Why is he smiling?Is he having something upto his mind?? Is this a trick??

"Valtreyak!! Spring Attack!!"Valt yelled and this caused hai bey to hit Satomb with alot of force causing it to fall out of the stadium..

Giving Valt a score for a ring out finish?????But how?? Silas seems to be a strong player as Wakiya had Appreciated him!! But why did he lost?? Is this all a plan?? Is he not showing his full power!?? We need to see in the second battle....

Valt was very happy for his score!!
"Alright!!!!"he said as he jumped!!

The crowd cheered for him as well..

"Wow Valt!!Keep Performing like this!!"I cheered.

"Valt Aoi is not a rookie!!He has his own power!!"Hanami said.

"That's what I was talking about!! That was such a power pep talk!!He was non-stop!!!!"Honcho squealed and cheered as he looked at Free who didn't even looked up at him!!

Wow!! Poor Rantaro!! Getting insulted again and again by the same person!! Free is having a good sass, without even saying anything he is making Honcho annoyed.. Hahahaha!!

"Uhh!!You okay?It looks like you have been hypnotised or something!! Please tell me you are atleast watching!!!!"Honcho said as he eyed Free.

"What's the point of getting excited if it's not done" Free replied without even looking at him.

Wait...Did he also saw that Silas had not shown his full potential yet!! So he also noticed what I noticed...or I say I also noticed what Free did!! Wow!! I can have good observing skills!! Free knows what's gonna happen..

"Huh??"Honcho gave him a confused look.

I just sighed..I know I'm Weird.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"You did it partner!!Ready For another!? Ofcourse you are!!" Valt mumbled to Valtreyak..

As Shasa and Honey cheered for Valt's potential, Stan and Django were still thinking that it's a mistake and Silas had better skills and a plan up his sleeves.

"I don't know..We might be in trouble if he keeps this up!How can a new recruit like him is doing it? I don't get it!" Stan said all shocked.

"Good question. Silas isn't going down with another fight. Trust me! On the other hand, Kris thinks Valt has alot of promise." Django expressed.

Kris and Trad were seeing the battle and Kris had a proud smile on her face seeing the performance of her team.

"I was a feeling about this blader. Something about him tells me that he is saving his best for best."Trad explained.

"Oh yaa?How do you figure?"Kris asked him.

"He deny on him, it's like he is toying with our squad."Trad said while looking at them.

Wakiya calls Silas while motioning his hand,"Come here!"To which Silas just stares at him in a scary gaze.

"Uhh!!He gave me a stink eye!!" Wakiya angrily muttered.

"Just don't bother him when he is in the zone."Guy Spear commented.

Silas just smirked at them and then looked back at his competitor. He then cracked his neck and stared at Valt while groaning and smirking to which Valt gave him a Confused look.

"Looking a little smart kid. Bad Luck. That's the kind of attitude that rages me up. Makes me want to crush you even more!!"Silas roared.

"Not sure it bothered you."Valt said in confusion.

"I'm gonna pull out all the stops!Bring out my AK."Silas said while taking his launch position.

"What happened Silas? In case I've ruined something,you can't be doing all of it."Valt answered back nervously.

Silas then Opened up the gear of his launcher.

"Huhh?" Valt said in confusion.

"What's going on there?"Kris mumbled with the same confusion.

"Wait..I know what's he doing!!"Y/N mumbled while staring at him with focus yet with confusion to make sure if she was right.

Silas rotated his gear and then attached it to his launcher.

"Gotta be kidding!"Honcho groaned.

Silas just smirked and then flashed his smile while taking his stance.He is now changing the hand of his launch.

"Finally, he is getting serious."Wakiya said while glaring at Silas.

"Didn't that means that he is seeing Valt's worth, Is it that's why?"Ataru asked Wakiya.

"Well that's one theory but definitely not gonna be lying. More like he is trying to break him good for good." Wakiya elaborated.

Y/N'S POV:

My eyes widened..I know this!!He is using his left hand to launch.Can he use both his hands for launching? Shu can also do that!!!It means his real power is now to be seen!!That was just a game he played with Valt.

"Dude you can launch with your left hand to!!?"Valt asked.

" Yeah!You sound surprised. I'm going to call it well-rounded."Silas arrogantly said.

"Second Battle!!"

Comeon Valt.Show your potential.

"Hmm!"Valt smiled while taking his stance. Valt being Vakt. Not gonna lose his hope. Perfect Valty! I smiled.

"Heyy? What's so funny?"Silas asked in anger. What's with him?

"Hehehe!You are secretly left handed. Don't you! That's Awsome!!Now I have the chance to see what you can do with your full power!!"Valt happily exclaimed.

"You're all kinds of Annoying.Zip it!!" Silas grumbled.

He himself is annoying. Hnn.. Could have been polite..Rude! But what can I expect from Wakiya's teammate..? Must have learnt from him. Hehehaha

"Ready!!Set!!

3

2

1

LET IT RIP!!!"

As they launched their Beys, Satomb quickly occupied the centre just like before, with Valtreyak revolving around it. Valtreyak was hitting it just like before.

It is a REPLAY of the first round??

Ohh noo Valt!!You have to change the strategy!! Cause it's not how it should have been.

(I know it took me a while..I'm sorry but I had tons of projects and vivas and practicals..I'm still having, But got some FREE~ time. Hope you'll understand.. )

(And it had been 2 months since I first wrote this story!!A happy 2 months Anniversary!!!!
2 months -20 parts!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 38 22
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
11.4K 221 31
y/n l/n a girl who belongs to the real world who is known for the famous anime company but no one knows her evil name "the underworld beast!!" the fa...
28.4K 831 26
(Y/n), loved nothing more than to sit beside her window listening to the sound of nature around her. Her whole life she spent in a fantasy world made...