๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

1.1K 43 8
By KEISMP3

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘?" Kohana curiously called out, wandering into her office.

"Yes baby?" (F/n) looked at Kohana(F/n) looked down from her desk, seeing Kohana play with her fingers.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

(F/n) stopped writing and moved to pick her daughter up and seated her on her lap.

“Working on some case files,” (F/n) told her, looking back at the pictures displayed on her desk.

“Who’s that girl?” Kohana pointed at the blown up picture that sat on top of a manilla folder.

“Someone who might be a part of a bad group,” (F/n) simplified her answer to help Kohana understand.

“I’ve been her before,” Kohana told her.

“What?” (F/n) felt her heart drop at what Kohana just said.

“Yeah,” Kohana nodded, “she was at the park,”

(F/n) immediately went to her phone and called someone.

Hey,” (F/n) greeted, “I just got some news,”

Lay it on us,” the other line said.

Kohana said that she saw ****** at the park,” (F/n) explained.

You mean, when everything went down?” the voice asked.

Yes,” (F/n) confirmed, “That means she’s in Japan as of right now,”

How can you know for sure?” the voice wasn’t sure of (F/n)’s statement.

Oikawa is still here,” (F/n) told them, “If she’s going after Oikawa, she’ll be staying here for a while,”

Alright,” the voice sighed, “You might have to bring him in again,”

Wonderful,” (F/n) rolled her eyes at the thought and hung up the phone.

Kohana started messing with the photos that littered her desk. (F/n) watched her in amusement, seeing the joy she had by organizing the photos in a random order.

Well, she thought it was a random order, until she looked into the photos more.

“Wait,” (F/n) said, “let go of the photos,”

Kohana put down the last photo and looked at her arrangement.

“Kohana,” (F/n) smirked, “you are one smart girl,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

(F/n) was at her desk in her main corporate building. Kohana was at daycare since Shira was out of town with his parents and Iwaizumi was at work. (F/n) had multiple meetings with potential business partners. She was going to meet the CEO of Bouncing Ball Corp. She was also going to meet the CEO of Japan’s biggest Real Estate and Finance corporation. 

“Ms. (F/n),” her secretary walked into the room. 

“Yes Jay?” she looked up at him. 

“They’re here,” he checked his tablet, “the meeting is in five,”

“Alright,” (F/n) got up from her seat and placed the papers she was working on to the side of the desk. 

“Is that a new suit?” Jay looked at her.

“Yes,” (F/n) did a little twirl, “only costed me the price of a small studio apartment in some small town,” 

“Ugh you got to let me know who your tailor is,” Jay said as he looked back on his tablet and opened the door for her. 

“I’ll give you his business card,” (F/n) walked out the door. 

“Ugh and he’s man, even better,” 

The pair laughed as they made their way to the elevators to go to the meeting floor. Along with Jay, she was with one of her bodyguards, as well as an elevator guard. They made their way to the meeting floor and walked around before they got to the designated room. After her guard opened the door, (F/n) but her business face on and walked in. 

“Ah her she is,” the director got up from the chair, as well as a bi-colored hair man and a tall blonde with glasses, both adjusting their suits. 

“Mr. Kozume and Mr. Tsukishima, this is Ms. Lee,” the director introduced. 

“Pleasure to meet you both,” (F/n) greeted as she shook their hands. 

“Pleasures all mine,” Mr. Tsukishima said in a monotone voice. 

The three of them sat down and started the meeting. 

“As you can see here,” the director started showing the stock charts of all three companies, “the trend has been going up, but it also has been fluctuating as more businesses form deals and bonds with each other,” 

“So you’re saying that if we all form a three-way compromise,” (F/n) started, “then the trend will continue to go up?”

“Precisely,” the director nodded. 

“What would we get out of it?” Mr. Kozume asked, “I get that our trend lines will be going up, but for what?”

“Money of course,” the director said, “the more bonds you make with other businesses, the more potential profit you will make,”

(F/n) grazed the side of her teeth with her tongue, squinting at the board in thought. It is true that she would love to make compromises and deals with other business people, but she risks potentially losing the company she started herself. 

“Mr. Director,” Mr. Tsukishima called out, “mind if just the three of us CEO’s talk alone,” 

“Not at all,” the director and everyone who was in the room went out the door. Because (F/n) owns the place, she decided to take an extra precaution. 

“Hey,” she looked at the two, “let’s go to this back room, just be sure they can’t hear us,”

“Lead the way,” the three of them up and followed (F/n). She went to the other side of the room and scanned her hand on the wall. It lit up and started moving to the left, revealing a secret door. She scanned her ID and put in a long pin before it finally opened. In the room was a small table and a pinboard. 

“Total privacy,” (F/n) smiled to herself. 

“I will say,” Mr. Kozume mumbled, “I am impressed with what you’ve constructed,"

“Is it true that you built this on your own?” Mr. Tsukishima questioned her. 

“Yep,” she responded, “been dreaming of this since I was a kid,” 

“Not to be rude or anything,” Mr. Kozume started, “but the tabloids have been saying that you have a kid, is that true?”

“Yep,” (F/n) confirmed, “I’m not trying to hide it completely, but I also don’t want the paparazzi to try and find her,” 

“Understandable,” Mr. Kozume nodded. 

“So, what do we think about the compromise or deal?” (F/n) asked the two owners, 

“I think it’s fine,” Mr. Tsukishima sat back in the chair, “I just don’t like the way the director wants us to make the deals,”

“I second that,” Mr. Kozume said. 

“I don’t like it either,” (F/n) sighed, “I have other ways we can form a deal that’ll benefit all of us in a much broader spectrum,” 

“Do tell,” Mr. Tsukishima leaned in, waiting to hear her explanation. 

While explaining the deal she thought of, (F/n) got a call from the daycare center. 

“Oh, please excuse me,” (F/n) gave the two an apologetic look and took the phone call, “Hello?”

“Ms. Lee,” the voice on the line sounded like they were crying, “your daughter is gone,”

“Excuse me,” (F/n)’s heart dropped and she stood up from the chair. Both Mr. Kozume and Mr. Tsukishima gave her a weird look, wondering what was going on, “what do you mean she’s gone?”

“Someone took her,” the voice said. 

“What do you mean someone took her?” (F/n) was getting upset, “I thought I told you guys that me or Shira are the only ones who can pick her up,” 

“We had this new trainee-”

“Oh bullshit,” (F/n) was on the verge of tears when she hung up the phone. 

“Someone took your daughter?” Mr. Tsukishima asked (F/n), standing up when he saw her about to fall down from the stress. 

“Yeah,” (F/n) sniffed.

“We’ll help you find her,” Mr. Kozume said, pulling out his phone to make a phone call. 

“No, I-” (F/n) was starting to protest. 

“Please,” Mr. Tsukishima stopped her, “we can help you find your daughter quickly. 

(F/n) took a sharp breath in and nodded. All three of them started making phone calls to try to track down where Kohana was. 

“Does she have some sort of tracking device?” Mr. Tsukishima asked. 

“No, she-” (F/n) then remembered something, “wait, I put trackers in the stuffed animal she brings to daycare,” 

With that, they put the tracking device number and projected the app from (F/n)’s phone to a computer. 

“She seems to be in some sort of vehicle that is travelling out of Tokyo,” Mr. Kozume watched at the location point that kept moving along the highway. 

“I have my men on the way now,” Mr. Tsukishima just ended a phone call he was just on. 

“Um,” (F/n) looked at both of them, “I appreciate the help a ton, but how are you guys so good at this?” 

Both of them sighed and looked at each other, communicating silently about whether to explain the truth or not. 

“Well,” Mr. Kozume thought about it, “I guess we can tell her since we’ll be business partners,” 

“Very well then,” Mr. Tsukishima sat down on the chair and began to explain everything to (F/n), with Mr. Kozume adding some details here and there. 

“So you’re saying,” (F/n) tried processing what she was just told, “that you guys are basically a part of some business mafia?”

“Yep,” Mr. Tsukishima confirmed, “and the director is the head of it all,”

(F/n) blinked a couple of times, “I see,”
“We completely understand if you don’t want to be partners anymore,” Mr. Kozume said to her, noticing her dejection after the whole explanation.

“Actually,” (F/n) looked up at them, “I have a couple of questions,”

“What are they?”

“Hypothetically speaking, does joining the mafia increase the dangers of your loved ones?”

“Yes and no,” Mr. Tsukishima answered, “while it is true that your life is on the line secretly, protection for you and your loved ones is increased,”

“I see,” (F/n) thought about her other question, “could I possibly join you guys, in that world?”

They both looked at each other, a smirk plastered on both their faces. Before they could answer her, Mr. Tsukishima’s phone rang. He answered it, sighing in relief and looked back (F/n).

“They found her,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Oikawa,” Iwaizumi called, “there is someone at the door for you,”

Oikawa went to the door and was greeted by one of (F/n)'s men.

"We need to go," he said to him, "you're wanted at the warehouse,"

Oikawa sighed, slipping on his shoes and walking to the car.

'Why did I ever get involved?'

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

*sorry for being MIA, school has been a lot and i took a break for Thanksgiving. i hope ill be back on the grind once im back in school.

also forgive me if there are any mistakes, it's currently 1 am rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 22.2K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
29.4K 1.2K 68
-Haikyuu! but I don't tell you the love interest. -After a power surge caused all electricity to go out, criminals from prisons all over the country...
58.5K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...