Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 12: Amore Mio
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: Cancรบn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter

5.4K 108 75
By yaniris0919

Lucky's pov

I think I'm going to shit my pants. I left the warehouse early to meet Alessandro and His father to hopefully have a blessing.

A blessing that will change me and Athena's lives forever. Knocking on the door Sandro answers, signaling me to come in. I sit in the chair across from both of them with sweaty hands.

I never told her other brothers officially but they told me I already have there blessing no matter when it is. "What can we do for you Lucky?" Sandro asks, pouring himself and dad a drink.

"As you know today is me and Athena's one year anniversary. I love her more than words can explain. I've never loved anyone more than I've loved her no matter what happens. She's my home, my moonlight , my everything. I can't live without her. I don't know how to. Without her I feel incomplete. There will always be a part of me missing when she's not with me.

I swear on my life I will always put her first. It will always be her over me no matter what situation even in life or death. Everyone else already told me I have their blessing but I think the most important blessing would come from you both. You two hold a special place in her heart and knowing I have your blessing to take her hand in marriage means more than you can imagine" I pull the ring out of my pockets as Santos takes it examining it.

"Lucky I know how much you love my daughter. I know you'd never let anything happen to her that you couldn't control. You've had my blessing since the day I met you" Arcangelo smiles at me and I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

Alessandro stares at me holding the red velvet box in his hand. He closes it, handing it back to me. He lets out a sigh downing the rest of his drink. "I see the way you guys look at each other. The love you have is rare, something people see in the movies, something people would give anything for.

I've seen you both become parents to Santos making him your own. I saw you both overcome the loss of your unborn baby. Many people would have split right there if you both stood it was equal weight.

I didn't think I was going to do this for a long time but Lucky you have my blessing to marry her" Sandro smiles at me as a sense of relief washes over me.

I'm beyond nervous but excited for this new chapter in our life. "I'm going to do it tonight. At the beach I have it all set up. I know she wants nothing more than her family to be there watching" I tell them as Sandro shakes his head.

"I'll have everyone there before 10" I stand up and thank them both. Sandro gives me a "bro hug" whispering in my ear "thank you for saving her"

"Always'' I tell him before bidding my goodbyes. On my way back home I picked up Santo to kill two birds with one stone. "Dad you would not fucking believe it" He says siting throwing his bag in the back.

"Believe what?" I look at him as he starts typing furiously on his phone. "I'm just minding my business in the lunchroom and this girl starts throwing herself at me and I didn't like it so I asked her to please get off of me and she started saying I hit her. I swear if it wasn't for a teacher watching the whole thing I would have been suspended again for some shit I didn't do like come on" he runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

"You know you didn't do it, that's the important part. You need to be ready before seven tonight and this time you really can't be late" I go through the gates of the estate opening the garage full of cars. "Fine I won't be late I'll start getting ready now" he huffs walking out of the car going upstairs.

I go into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water sitting on one of the island stools when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my torso. "Hey Amore" Athena says resting her head on my back making me feel at peace.

"Hey Bambina, how was your day?" I ask her rubbing her thumb. "It wasn't too bad. We did it Amore a whole year" I turn around as she smiles at me.

"It's been a hell of a year but we made it. I love you" I kiss the top of her head as she closes her eyes, hugging me a bit tighter. I rest my chin on the top of her forehead rubbing her back making her lightly smile. "Come on baby we need to be ready" she looks up at me with her lip sticking out.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" She huffs rolling her eyes in annoyance "Not a chance" I throw her over my shoulder as she lets out a scream in surprise laughing. "Amore put me down" She lightly hit my back causing no pain.

"I'll put you down when we're in the bathroom" She crosses her arms as we make our way into the room. I place her on the counter pulling off her shirt as she rolls her eyes. "I can take off my own clothes" She puts her hips up as I take off her pants.

"Yeah I know but it's much better when I do it" I grip on her thigh as she lets out a gasp. "yeah it's much better when I take them" She bites her lip jumping off the counter.

I start to take off my clothes as she stares intensely. "Bambina if you wanted me to strip for you, You know I would have given you a free show" The blush goes to her face "shut up" she tries to hide her blush as a light smile comes to my face.

I walk over to her unhooking the back of her bra watching it fall to the floor. I run my hands down her side as the goosebumps appear on her skin.

God I love the effect I have on her. My hands find their way to the waistband of her underwear as I pull them down getting on my knees. I hold her hips kissing right below her belly.

She sucks in a breath as her face redness. "Lucky" she warns me but I stay in the same position. I place small kisses all over her thigh as she shuts her eyes.

"Let's take this to the shower bambina" I grab her hand turning on the water as the water droplets hit our skin. "Now back to what I started"

Athena's POV

After a very fun shower with Lucky he told me to get ready in less than an hour. I could have took a longer time to get ready if he didn't keep me in the shower so long but I'm not complaining.

I finally decided on a blue dress that matches the color of his eyes. I let my hair fall down my back leaving it to air dry.

"Amore, can you help me?" I ask handing him a gold necklace. He pulls my hair to the side before putting it on me. "I'll check to make sure Santo is ready" He kisses my cheek before walking out of the room.

I match my dress with a pair of blue sandlas sliding them on. I put on a pair of earrings completing the look. I smooth out my dress one more time before making my way downstairs.

Lucky and Santo sit in the living room waiting, turning around as they hear the sound of my sandals hitting the floor. "Beautiful as always mom" Santo says as Lucky's eyes travel up and down my body as he bites his lip.

"Thank you Santo" I smile at him as he stands up walking to the kitchen. Lucky stands grabbing my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. "You look fucking beautiful in this dress but it would look better on the floor" He growls in my ear as I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Did you not have enough in the shower" I said slowly, hitting back lightly. "Oh bambina trust me I could never have enough of you" He places a small kiss on my lips as I roll my eyes

Never enough my ass who are we Bella and Edward. Last time I checked I wasn't a vampire who could have sex for the rest of there lives. "Come on, let's go, it's already past 8, the reservation is at 8:30" Lucky tells me, grabbing my hand and calling out for Santo.

Lucky turns on the car as we all sit inside hearing the car roar to life. "Such a beautiful sound, well of course after you bambina" He smirks at me as Santo fake throws up.

"Dad, you really need to realize who's around you more. If uncle Sandro was here he would have killed you. I'm surprised he hasn't already." Santo takes out his phone with a smile going to his face.

"Rory said happy anniversary" He reads a message as I tell him to thank her. "Do you think it's fine if I invite her over for dinner one day? I mean you know her but I don't know?" He questions fidgeting with his fingers, nervous of the response.

"Of course you can Santo, she can come on friday to dinner of course your uncles will be there but it's at our house and she makes you happy so shes welcomed wherever Lucky tells him as we park in one of his many restaurants.

"Good evening your table is ready, follow me this way '' One of the waiters said as soon as she saw Lucky walk in.

Sitting at a table in the center of the room allows us to get an angel of everything from all directions.

I ask for a glass of water while Lucky gets his usual cup of whiskey and Santo gets wine. I feel my bladder kick me telling me to go to the bathroom quickly.

Lucky's pov

"Dad, this is your anniversary dinner. Why am I here?" Santo whispers to me, taking his eyes off the menu. "One your son second i'm proposing to her today" I show him the ring making sure she's not around.

His eyes widen as he looks at the shiny rock. "Holy shit dad when did you get this? '' He turns it around his finger examining it. "I got it made 2 weeks ago. I've been walking around with it and today I got the final blessing"

"I don't even have words. '' He hands me back the ring as I place it in the box, putting it in my pocket. "Wait, you're going to propose here?" He questions as I shake my head no.

"On the beach it's where everything started" He smiles, shaking his head. "That's honestly shit she's coming" He switches the conversation quickly as she sits down oblivious of everything we said. She drinks from her water looking at both of us like we have three heads each.

"Why is it so quiet?" She asks as me and Santo burst out laughing. She continues to look at us weirdly, looking away to the food being placed in front of us. Athena's face lights up, picking up her fork the way to anyone's heart honestly is food.

Getting to the beach was the easy part trying not to shit my pants is the problem. I take deep breaths trying to contain myself as she takes in all the different lights around us.

"The stars are aligned" She looks at them with awe as I kiss her cheek. Santo watches us sitting on the hood of the car as all her brothers pull up getting out the car watching next to Santo.

The tune of Medicine starts to play as I grab her hand swaying her side to side. She spins, landing on my chest with a smile on her face.

I wanna marry you

I hold her hand out getting on one knee as she gasps, putting her free hand over her mouth.

"Athena I've loved you since the day I met you. You're my world, my home, my soulmate. I never thought I would be down on one knee ever in my life but here I am. I never believed what my grandfather told me about love but look at me now proposing to the girl I love most the same way he did. I can't live without you, I don't know how to wake up and you are not by my side. I'll walk the whole world on my bare feet if it means I have you.

Athena DeLuca sounds great but Athena Morelli sounds better. I ask you this with a heart full of love.

Marry me?"

Tears stream down her face as she nods her head, unable to let out any words. I take off her promise ring putting it on her other hand putting her engagement ring on.

Getting off of one knee I immediately pull her in for a passionate kiss as she returns it. I hold her as we continue to kiss under the stars not caring who's watching.

"We're getting married" She tells me, smiling, pulling away from the kiss "Yeah baby we're getting married" I kiss her forehead as she turns around seeing her whole family.

"Fucking fianlly took you long enough" Angelo yells out as she wipes her face of tears that were coming down. They make their way to us as Mia runs grabbing Athena's hand.

"Holy shit that a big ass ring" Her eyes widened examining the rock sitting on her finger. "Mia you have an engagement and wedding ring on your finger" Atheana looks at her taking her hand.

"Yeah but this is yours" She says in a duh tone as they continue to converse. Mia and Adriano got married about a month ago. They kept it extremely small just wanting to feel the love of family. Athena holds my hand playing with the fingers when she notices my ring.

"I got mine when I brought yours but I put it on today I'm surprised you didn't notice it yet" She lifts my hand examining the ring on my engagement finger. I take it off showing her the inside.

La mia unica e unica anima gemella per sempre

(My one and only forever soulmate )

"Oh my fucking god you did not" She looks at the insdie of my finger touching the newly added tattoo. "If you're wondering when it was 2 days ago I got it done" She traces the ink in awe.

Looking at the stars aligning I knew she was my forever. I knew she was my soulmate no matter what happened.

Sitting on the beach everyone gets into conversation.

Athena's pov

Alessandro pulls me a bit farther from Lucky telling me he needs to talk to me. It worried me a bit but I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me.

"Athena I know I'm not the best brother but I'm happy you found love. Apart from you to keep forever he came to me and dad was more scared of my response than dads. It showed me how much he cared enough to make sure everyone was ok with it to show how much he really loves you. I don't know how you did it but the stars are aligned for a reason and the reason is because he is meant for you.

Your gettin fucking married. I didn't think i'd see the day you got engaged. To be completely honest I was dreading this day for many years but now I'm glad it happened because he's a great man. Don't forget i'm your brother and stop seeing me" He tells me as he hugs me tightly

Too many emotions for one night. My heart can't handle it all. "I would never forget you Alessandro, your my oldest brother, the one who showed me this beach. I see you everyday, trust me you're hard not to get away from" I hug him back tightly.

Sandro and I always had a different bond. He was like another father but a brother in one. When I was 5 I cried so hard just going into kindergarten because I didn't want to go inside.

He came from the middle school side of the building to calm me down. Adriano was the first kid inside and I was the last. He promised he would pick me up and take me inside everyday and he did.

"I don't understand how you're already 21. Why couldn't you stay 9" He laughs into the hug and I roll my eyes. "Sandro your 28 with 2 kids and a wife why didn't you stay 16"

"Im allowed to get old but not you, your the youngest out of five I don't think any one of us wanted you to get older"

"Yeah yeah but I did and look how we turned out"

"It wasn't the best but it wasn't too bad either" I don't think if everything happened the way it did me and Lucky would be together now, or I would have Santo. It could have happened eventually but not now. "Your fucking getting married" He hits my shoudler playfully making me smile.

"I know who would have thought" I look up at the stars that are shining brighter than ever. "We all knew from the moment you connected eyes with him"

"Alessandro stop convincing her to leave Lucky" Enzo yells making us both laugh. "You dick if I was convincing her to leave Lucky she wouldn't have a ring on her finger" Lucky stands behind me holding me.

I smile looking around at my dysfunctional family. Maybe everyone was right. You have to go through a great deal of pain to find happiness at the end of the day.

--------------

Hey guys! 

Finally they got engaged Ive been writing Husband instead of Fiancé in my last few chapters 

Q/A~ What's your zodiac sign? 

3077 words 

Until next time! 

-Yaniris Brioso 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 150 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
54.6K 781 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
627K 14.6K 70
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
626K 11.6K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...