Light, Darkness, Balance

By Soulwanderer58

Adam, an orphan boy who now lives with a foster family is traumatized for years after managing to get out of... More

Prologue
Demon sightings
Can't even get a spring break
Mutant monster fish attack
Adam's guardian angel
First meet with the Goetia prince
The angry Goetia princess
Bad news from the cherubs
The mall takeover
Fight fire with fire
Checking in
Rude awakening
Space and dreams
Jim's trip to the wrath ring
Making new Frenemies/ At I.M.P. building
The harvest moon festival
Tea party with Stella
Nick's reunion with an old enemy
The blind priest
Spooky fun at the amusement park
Robo fizz's last laugh
Rough night
Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 1
Demon problem
Back once again
Henry and the demon popstar
Well, here we go again
Loona's roommate/Jim's training in wrath
A little talk with a spider
Violet's tale
Found in a hotel
Henry's story of high school and football
Reopened mall
Find the truth, or the truth will find you
Ozzie's part 1: Setting the stage
Ozzie's part 2: The stage begins
Ozzie's part 3: The goetia's curse
The aftermath of Ozzie's
Getting to the hotel
Reunited at last
Nick vs Julius round 2
Samurai and snakes
The desired answer for Adam
Adam's beginnings
The big decision
The secret audio
A sudden visit
Letter to Nick/Stella's brother
Adam's pain and suffering
Epilogue

Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 2

895 5 0
By Soulwanderer58

Somewhere within the base of D.H.O.R.K.S. The foster parents, drew and diane. Are locked up in a room. Guarded by two agents. Drew and diane starts to worry about the foster kids. Hoping of their really ok? Drew sat there thinking, while diane paced back and forth. 

"I hope they don't hurt the kids, what could they possibly want?" Diane asked. "I don't know, is there something the kids aren't telling us?" Drew wondered. "But why would they hide a secret like that?" "Do they not trust us?" Diane said. "Its not about that, I think they didn't want us to get dragged into something that would harm us." Drew assumed. "From what?" Diane asked.

"Diane, remember the time we found adam?" Drew asked diane. "Yes, does it connect to something?" Diane thought. "Yes, he told me something about what really happened." "And he was afraid of what he would tell you." "That would make you think of him differently." Drew said. "Why would he think that?" "Adam has been through so much, he almost died before us." "Drew, whatever he told you, tell me." "None of that won't change my trust, or love as a foster mother." Diane said. "Ok, but just know." "It won't be pretty." Drew begins to tell diane about adam's whole story from start to finish. Diane now fully understands everything. 

"So, that's why he felt afraid about everything, he was the victim of the demon purge." "Before he could get adopted." "And who knew he was saved by the cherubs?" "Just like you were." Diane said. "So, what does it mean for you?" Drew asked, hoping for a good answer. "He's staying, that's all it matters." "I'm not leaving him out there in this cruel world." "And we're keeping him." "Jimmy, and violet safe from everything." "Especially from supernatural stuff." Diane said. "Then the kids need us." "But how are we gonna get out of here?" Drew wondered. Diane realized he is correct. How exactly? Lucky for them something random happened. 

Something cold passed by, and the agents guarding the door can be heard screaming. Then the door opened by itself. And they see the words written on the floor with their blood. Say please.
"Say please?" "Well, that happened." Drew said. "Whatever did this, there's no time." "We got to find the kids." Diane reminded him. "Ok." Drew said. And the foster parents sped off to find them. Hoping their not too late. 

Meanwhile in the same room watching blitzo, moxxie, and adam. 

Two agents, sat down with jimmy, and violet. To start talking. "So, who wants to go first?" Agent two asked, waiting. Jimmy and violet didn't answer. "No one, ok." "How about you?" Agent two points at jimmy. "I'm sure you can tell us nerd." Agent two teased jimmy. "Tell you what?" Jimmy asked. "Don't give me that, you were at the beach." "Talking to some demons." "And even talking to a demon lady at the  carnival." Agent one protest. "Really?" "You guys are getting the wrong idea." "I'm a nerd." "I'm never any lucky." "Not even at school." "Heck, I never even bother trying." "I'm not one of those people." Jimmy said with defense. "Not trying huh?" "Those that never tried are bound to be getting girls anyway." Agent two said. "She's right, it works in every show, and even anime." Agent one said. 

"What does all of that have to do with anything?" Jimmy said. "To make ya crack, like an egg." Agent one said. "How come you never bring adam into the room in the first place?" Violet said. The name adam, made the two agents raised their eyebrow, in a surprised way. "Is that so?" "So that kid in a room with demons, is the sole survivor of that orphanage huh?" Agent one said. Violet realized what she just said. Making a face where she knew she kinda gave it away. "Wow, you suck at keeping your mouth shut." Jimmy said. "Oh shut up." Violet said. "Since you two know each other so much, why don't you tell us about him?" Agent two said. "This time, its your turn goth girl." "You look like you have to know everything, even some demons." Agent one said. 

Back to adam, blitzo, and moxxie In the dream sequence 

Adam stood there at the door, fearless. While blitzo and moxxie are puzzled at the place. "So we're basically at the very place where you survived?" "Where it all happened?" Moxxie asked. "Wow, its like we're in history in adam's head." Blitzo said. "I never imagine a place this big." "Makes me wonder if they were able to pay the bills?" Moxxie thought in curiosity. Adam sat there paying attention to the door. "Well, are ya gonna open that damn door or what?" "We're waiting here." "The suspense is killing me here." Blitzo wondered with awe at the door. 

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about the time, I wanna forget." "Especially this door." "Where the room of someone I never want to talk, or even think about." "But I guess I can't keep forgetting about everything can't I?" "The tragic event." "And that guy." "The man who can sometimes." Make my childhood a living nightmare." "No matter how many years pass as I grew." "I guess there's no point in running away." "If the past wants to catch up, fine." "Then I guess I might as well relive the event." Adam said. "Are ya gonna talk, or open it up?" Blitzo asked impatiently. 

Adam Takes a deep breath. "Ok." Adam grabs the handle, and opens the door. Revealing a fancy room. Blitzo seems a little disgust at this a little. "Ugh, this almost reminds me of stolas's fancy room. "But this one is a little bigger." Blitzo said with disgust. Moxxie look to see adam standing still, and sees something that made his eyes wide in shock. "Sir." "You need to see this." Moxxie said. "What?" "Something making adam freeze, or-" Blitzo stood still, and makes a shocking face at what he's seeing. "What the fuck?" Blitzo cursed. Blitzo and moxxie stand and saw that adam is staring at something unexpected. The pentagram start in the middle of the room. 

They realized in an instant what it is. "Oh crumbs." "Sir that's." Moxxie said with hesitant. "The summoning circle." Blitzo finished the sentence. Blitzo and moxxie stood in shock at the summon circle, but as they walk closer. They see someone trying to finish it. Both imps are unsure what to even say about it. Adam sat there, watching. Knowing who that person might be. "I always wondered if you had something to do with it?" "I wondered if you ever survived, or even aware about this?" "But there's more, you knew about it." "Didn't you?" "And planned this the whole time until the time is right." "You even never let me go to this room, or the library." "But that only made me suspicious even more." "As a kid, I was clueless." "But I am no longer."
"Now turn around, I wanna have a look at your face." Adam said in a intimidating way. 

The man stands up, and turns around to reveal an old man. The very man adam saw in his dreams. Adam stands there unsurprised. "So it was you." Adam said. Then everything around them starts to fade. "Well shit." "Looks like its time to wake up." Blitzo said as he fades away. Moxxie suddenly is in a dress. "Don't get left behind when you wake up ok?" "Ta ta." Moxxie waves with his fan while  mimicking a lady voice and fades away. Leaving only adam. "If your out there somewhere." "I'm ready to face you." Adam closes his eyes as he starts to fade inch by inch until he's gone entirely. 

Meanwhile while Millie, loona, and two humans. Blake and randal. Finally arrived at a locked door with a keypad. Millie and loona see something odd. The one button is scratched. "Try one." Millie said. Loona pushed the one button five times, and the door opened. Revealing a room with a desk, a computer, a plant, a pencil cup, and a sign behind it that says:  D.H.O.R.K.S.

"A computer." "Bingo." "Just what I needed." Blake said. "While your doing business." "Ill go fetch some intel that we came for." Randal said. "Yeah, you two have fun with the noobs." "I'm gonna hack into their computer, and take what I can." Blake said. "You boys do that, come on loona." "We better get a move on." Millie said. "Not a problem." Loona said. "Wait!" Loona turned to see a familiar voice. And she never expect It was  drew, and diane is with him. 

Drew also shared a surprised expression as well when he saw that loona is here. "Loona?" Drew said. "Drew, what are you doing here?" Loona wondered. "I can ask you the same thing. Drew and diane turn to millie who is with loona. They both looked at her red skin, and right away figured out what she is. "Your a demon, aren't you?" Diane asked millie. Millie feels nervous telling them, but since no one but blake is around she decides to tell them. "Yes, I actually am." Millie said. The answer surprised drew and diane, but not much since they kind of realized violet was right the whole time. But they know they don't have time to chat. 

"Ok, so she was right." "But right now we need to find them." Diane said. "Find who?" Millie wondered. Loona at first don't know, but then realized in an instant. "Millie, I think I know why their here?" "Adam, violet, and jimmy may be here too." Loona said. Millie starts to get a shocked reaction. "What?!" "Then let's hurry the hell up already!" Millie yelled. "You two stay here, and don't move until its all clear." Loona follows behind millie. Drew and diane turn to blake, and he look to see drew and diane just standing. "How ya doing?" Blake said. 

Blitzo and moxxie wakes up, and after some soft talk with each other. They check on adam, and see adam is still unconscious. "That's weird, how come he's not awake yet?" Moxxie wondered. "How the fuck should I know?" Blitzo said. 

Meanwhile, violet tries her best to not tell them everything about adam. "Stop stalling girl, there had to me more to the story?" Agent one said impatiently. "Then you won't mind if we talk to adam himself?" "I'm sure he be happy to tell us his story." Agent two said.  "But there's one problem." Agent one said. "What agent one?" Agent two asked. "He's still sleeping." Agent one said. "Oh, then we'll wait until he's awake then." Agent two suggested. "Any final words you can tell us before we sent ya to your rooms?" Agent one asked. 

Before one of them could answer, out of nowhere. Loona grabs agent two and rams her to the window. Leaving agent one, jimmy, and violet speechless. "I got nothing." Jimmy said. "Yeah me nether." Violet replied. "Loonie." Blitzo said "Get your asses out here before more fucker show up." Loona throws agent two at one, and jumps into the room. Changing back to hellhound. 
"Jimmy, help out adam." "Ill find our mom and dad." Violet commanded him. "Got it." Jimmy answered. Jimmy went to help adam, while violet exits the door to find drew and diane. 

Violet luckily finds them already, while jimmy jumps over the window, avoiding sharp glass shards to retrieve adam, and help him. Drew and diane pulls violet into an embrace hug. "Where's jimmy and adam?" Diane asked in a worry tone. "He went to help adam." Violet said. "We better hurry." Drew said. The alarm can be heard throughout the building. "Good luck with that." "You would have to pass a lot of agents to get to them." Blake said. With what blake said, this makes this even harder to help adam, and jimmy. "Now what? Violet asked. Drew and diane tries thinking of another way, but blake's phone can be heard ringing. 

Blake answers it. "You got it?" Blake asked randal. "Yep, these noobs don't know they got a rat in the basement." "What about you?" Randal also asked. Blake then turns the computer off, and takes out the hard drive. "Got their goodies in the hard drive." Blake answered. "Then our work here is done." Randal said. "Before we wrap up, I feel like testing some skills on the noobs." "You up for it?" Blake asked. "Hell yeah, let's see if they got the moves?" "Wait for me will ya?" Randal hangs up. "You three can go on in if you dare?" Blake warned. 

All the fights and gunshots can be heard. "Looks like the party has started already." Blake said. 

In another room 

Jimmy manages to get adam, but when the fighting started. Jimmy tries his best to not get killed in the crossfire. Blitzo, moxxie, loona, and mille are too busy With the agents. Jimmy sat and watch as they slicing and dicing. And shooting twenty four seven. Jimmy suddenly is greeted with millie smiling at his face. After having fun chopping their heads, legs, and even their bodies. 

"What are you looking at?" Jimmy asked. "Oh nothin." "Just checking on ya and adam." Millie said. "Uh, thanks?" Jimmy said. "No problem jim." "You may wanna duck." Millie warned him. "Oh shi-" Jimmy ducked before cursing. Dodging the gunshots. 

When even more agents showed up, one is met with a steel blade through his chest, while the other three is shot down. Blitzo looks to see two humans in the room. "Hey who said your invented to the killing party?" Blitzo said. Agent one and two look to see the two humans they know, blake and randal. "Blake?" Agent one said. "Randal?" Agent two finished. "Yo what's up?" Randal greeted the two agents. "What are you two shitheads doing here?" Agent two asked. 

"What do you think?" "Taking and leaving." "That's our mission." Blake said. "Yeah, we're just crashing the party." "Taking what you got guys got, and taking it to our base." "And analyzing what you noobs have." "While keeping it quiet from public." Randal said. "And that's why we have it all in this little bad boy here." Blake showed them the hard drive. "Oh crap, our value stuff." "Our sightings." Agent one said. "So, we're just gonna join the party." "And see if any noobs can even survive this?" Randal said. "And from the looks of it." Blake blocked the agents katana blade, and parried. And follows up with a slash on his chest. "Its not working well for you guys." Blake said. Randal shoots one agent and another. "Yeah, their not even trained enough to fight off some demons." "Wow you guys suck so much." Randal said with a insult. 

Violet, drew and diane entered the room. Drew and diane sees a sight not pretty. A pile of agent bodies. Drew sees jimmy with adam. "Jimmy, how's adam doing?" Drew asked. "He's still sleeping." "But he's alright." Jimmy said. "Come on we better go." Diane said. "We can't get through this crossfire." "Its too chaotic." Violet said. After a little while, plus some explosions when blitzo got out a big rocket. More agents showed up, and the alarm went off when agent one pushed the red button. Preventing them from escaping. 

Loona tried to read the spell, but it was no use. She can't see cause of the room being too dark with the red light. Blitzo checked if he has any weapons or ammo left. Unfortunately, he's out.
"Look, leave our kids out of this." "Take me instead." Drew said. "If your gonna take him, then take me too." Diane added. "Sorry guys, you and the demons aren't going anywhere now." Agent two said. "So which one do you wanna take on?" "One or two?" Blake said. "Hmmmmm." Randal started to think about which one to take on? 

Before they could notice, a cold shadow presence passes over. And headed towards adam. Within his mind, adam felt a grab. Knowing something tried to take control. And adam started to struggle to get free. "No, let go of me." "Let go!" Adam tries to fight it. "Adam." A gentle voice spoke to adam.  Adam stopped, hearing that familiar voice. 

He sees those familiar arms that he knows he saw them before. He turns around to see its stolas. Who happens to be here in Adam's mind. "Stolas?" "What are you doing here?" Adam asked stolas. "I came to help, blitz and his partners Seem to got themselves caught." "And knew something seems wrong." "Especially  when I know blitz is in danger." "But what I didn't realize when I got here." "Was you, jim, violet, and even your mom and dad got thrown into the mix." Stolas said. Adam knelled down in distress. 

"My life really sucks." "No matter how much I do." "To forget." "To have a normal life." "Everything goes into shit." "I have supernatural crap on my hide." "Like everything no matter if I'm safe on earth." "Everything, and that guy that tried to kill me wants me dead." Adam said in a sad tone. "Adam?" "What is even the matter?" Stolas asked. "It only even started when I was a kid." "Just waiting to be in a family to have a happy life." "But when the purge happened." "After escaping." "There's always something, and even someone that wants me dead no matter what."
Adam placed his hands on his face. Stolas tries to comfort adam. 

"Its ok adam, your ok." Stolas said. "This nergal guy won't stop hunting me down." "While I'm on earth, just having a life." "And this crap happens." "Capturing us just to get what they wanted." "Answers is what they wanted." "Is this how I have to deal with now?" Adam said. "It seems so." "And we all have to live with it." "I always got demons out there in hell." "Hunting me down." "And they still do to this day in hell." Stolas said. "Because your rich?" Adam guessed. 

"Yep, your a smart one." "I'm rich, and hot." Stolas said. "Uh, ok then." Adam said. "But my point is adam." "Sometimes our life will be perfect." "Or have a life where everyone has enemies." "Enemies you can make with just one event." "And one move." "The outcome will have both the positive, and the negative." "Be happy your alive." "Its your destiny to choose." Stolas said. 
"What?" Adam wondered. "How you want to deal with a life you had?" "And how do you handle nergal?" "Your only enemy out for you." "That will be your choice." Stolas said. 

Adam thought for a moment. Then gets up. "I guess everything only falls to me." "No matter where I go." "I'm sure to get caught up into anything." "Nergal that is hunting me down." "And now." "I'm faced with a demon that also tries to get me alive." "Everything is out to get me." Adam said. "Demons kept talking about you." "They will want to shake hands." "Or stick a knife on your hand." "One of them you may encounter." "Always keep your guard up." Stolas said. 

"That's what I been doing for a long time." "I'm always keeping my guard up." Adam replied. "Right now, I think blitzo, and all the others are In need of an assistance." "And it seems the odds isn't good." "Adam, I may need to borrow ya, but don't worry." "You will be in control, while I offer some assistance." "But for those two however." "Leave them to me." "You understand what I'm saying?" Stolas waits for an answer. "I think I know where this is going." "Your gonna use me." "But my mind would still be there?" Adam asked. "Yes, and once I leave ya." "You will be back to yourself again." Stolas said. "Then let's do this." "I can't have my foster family  be trapped in this place forever." "And same goes for blitzo." "Even though he's a demon." But demons like moxxie and millie don't deserve this ether." "Not even loona ether." Adam said. 

"Then take my hand adam." Stolas offers his hand. Adam knows they won't have a happy life if he doesn't do something to help him. So he grabs stolas claw. And everything around started to change atmosphere. The red glow is seen between adam and stolas arms. 

"So many doors." "At least you noobs know what your doing." Randal said. "But that doesn't mean it also prevents us from escaping." Blake said. "So your gonna find another way to escape?" Agent one said. "That's the plan loser." Randal said. "But you would have to get through us, and our backup in the room with all of us." Agent two said. "Fine by me." "I rather let the guns do the talking." "It says move it or get shot." Randal said. 

"Wow We're so scared." Agent one said. "But your welcome to try anyway." Agent two said. "We are happy to oblige." "Agent two." Blake readied his katana. When one of them is about to make a move. They see Adam getting up. "Adam, your awake." "That's good news." Drew said. "What took you so long to wake up?" Blitzo wondered. Adam didn't respond, and went forward without a word. No one never expected this. "Adam, what are you doing?" Violet asked. Adam didn't listen, he kept going. Eventually he stopped in his tracks. 

"Let my family go." "Let everyone go." "Don't make me do something very violent, it won't be pretty." Adam said in a serious way. The agents, and even blake and randal started to laugh. At what adam said. "Kid, are you serious right now." Randal said. "What are you doing, playing hero?" "Like every kid's dream of being one?" Agent one mocked adam. "Look out agent one, he's got ultra instinct." "And its over nine thousand." Agent two said, and started to laugh so much. "Wow, this is embarrassing." Blitzo said. "You got that right demon." Blake agreed with blitzo. Violet thinks adam is doing something stupid, but violet knows adam better. She knows this isn't like adam, to say it something hardcore. He never even done something like that. 

"Jimmy, has adam tried to act something hardcore?" Violet asked jimmy. "Not ever since we found him." "Not even throughout seven years." Jimmy answered. This confirms to violet that something is going on with adam. "Hey, can one of agents get this kid out of the battlefield?" Agent two request the agents. "Ill do it." Said the agent. "Playtime is over kiddo." "Now move along and-" Before he could even try to push adam out of the way. He gets grabbed by the shirt.

He never expected it to happen. Before the agent could react by hitting adam with a hilt of his katana, Adam let's go of him, and backs up. Dodging his hilt in time. Then adam pushes him with a strong force that he crashes into the wall. To everyone's surprise. Adam let's out a cry, an owl like cry. The cameras started glitch that it can't record. And adam's appearance started to change. His clothes changed colors. His jacket went from blue, to black and red. His pants went blue, to black. Adam's  left hand got colored half to black While his scar on his left arm glowed red. highlighting where his scar is. Even his shoes got colored black. 

Adam's brown hair stayed the same. But his eyes however, changed from ordinary blue eyes. To red eyes. But his eyes looked like an owl. An angry one ready to fight. The sharp black stripes below his eyes can also be seen. "Last chance, let us go." "I mean it." Adam said through his demonic voice. A familiar one that some witnessing it may know. Blitzo knows in an instant. "No fucking way." Blitzo is shocked when he knows that voice anywhere. "You don't scare me kid."

 The agent tries to swing his katana. But adam stops the blade by using his telekinesis. His hand glows red, indicating he's using his telekinesis. He uses it to force it out of his hands. Turns the katana, and sends it flying towards the agent. Pinning his arm to the wall. 

The agents watched the agent got sent flying by the katana. And turns back to adam. 

(Music starts) 

"If the fight is all you want." "Then your gonna get one." Adam said One agent with a nunchucks Tried swinging to bash adam. But he dodged one swing, and another one. Adam gives the agent a one two punch to the face. And follows up with a kick. Sending him flying into the wall. Adam's arm starts to glow red, and the feathers begin to appear. And proceeds to fire at the agent. The sharp tip of the feather pins his two legs, and his two arms. 

The agent looks to the other agent that is also pinned cause of the katana on his arm. "What's up?" The agent asked. "Stuck to the wall, while enjoying the show." The other agent answered.
"Guess I'm here doing the same now that I got pinned." He said. "Pretty much." He said. 

The agent with a spear looks left and right to search adam. He eventually does, but is gone in an instant after the red light blinked. And blinked again to see he's gone. He searches his surroundings, unaware adam is behind him. "If your looking for me, I'm right here. Catching the agent by surprise, he tries to swing that spear. But adam ends up stopping it. And proceeds to hit both of his arms. Crippling them so that he can's use the spear. Adam grabs the agent, and slams him on the ground so hard. It made the crack on the floor.    

Adam grabs one agent, and throws at one with a assault rifle. Another agent fires at adam with a submachine gun. But he side dodged some bullets, and came right close at the agent. Grabs his gun, and hits him with it. Then takes out the clip of the submachine gun, pouring all the bullets out until its empty, drops it, and uses his feet to slide it far away from them. He drops the submachine gun on the floor. The agent with a duel sai was about to jab adam on the back.

But is stopped all of a sudden. Adam had his left hands up. Using his telekinesis. 
Adam turns around to face the agent that tried to jab him. And uses his telekinesis to make the agent jab himself on both of his legs. He screamed in pain. He screamed while looking at his legs and uses his both hands to point at one leg and another. While screaming in pain. Adam places his finger on his head, and just gently pushed him. Sending him on the floor. An agent is about to slice him with a sickle and chain. But adam just simply punch him without looking. Using his left hand. Knocking him out unconscious. 

Adam hears a voice in his head. "Now it leaves these two." "Leave them to me." "And now." "I release you." Stolas said. Adam felt stolas leaving his body. Making adam drop to the floor. Adam. Leaving those that saw al of this speechless. Agent one and two couldn't do anything due to how fast he was to take on each agents. Knowing trying to shoot adam would only waste a bullet. Then the monitors turned on itself. Showing some static, then shows a room. And cuts off. Showing the tall shadowy figure, with four red eyes. The cameras that were glitching, stopped. And started to work. 

Each monitor came out, and moved by itself. And another monitor came off. The rest started to shook, and more came off. With a voice that everyone hears. "Who dares threaten my impish little play thing?"  "Looks like things is getting interested now, eh blake?" Randal said. "Indeed." Blake replied. After agent one got smacked by one of the monitors. Agent two started to move on its own. While the corpse behind them started to reanimate. Then agent two revealed the scariest face that scared agent one. And everyone in the room. 

"Now this is some horror movie shit right here." The agent pinned on a wall said. "You said it. The other one said. The agent on the floor, sat there. Very scared to move, or do anything. 

"What's the matter demon hunter?" "Never seen a real demon before?" Stolas said through agent two. And laughed while the reanimated corpse makes a symbol out of blood. Summoning stolas after tons of feathers comes right out of agent two's mouth. While stolas laughter is heard nonstop. Surprising everyone in the room. While frozen in fear. 

Adam's eyelids opened a little. And only saw only a glimpse of a big black and red demon. Then his view went blurry, and closed his eyes. Laying down resting. 

"Adam" "Adam." A voice called Adam opened his eyes to see a silhouette. He can't tell who it is? But what he can tell, is that it shares the same appearance as adam. But has red eyes. 

"The time is almost near, sooner or later." "The scale will sleep no longer, and become something more." Then another silhouette appears, also sharing adam's appearance. With blue eyes this time. "But just know." "If it happens." "Depending on your emotions, motivations, and even choices you make." "Will call fourth on one of us." "Ether way, its a dangerous one." "So I advise you pick carefully." The silhouette with blue eyes disappears. "See you around buddy." The silhouette with red eyes disappears. Adam suddenly felt his eyes lids trying to close. So he chooses to to go back to sleep.         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.3K 9
●・○・●・○・● First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...
16.2K 530 18
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
63.8K 870 17
not paying attention where he was going. a 18 autistic human falls through a portal , Blitz deices to take him in as his employee after finding out h...
1.4M 24K 199
Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel One-Shots book, enjoy one helluva ride^^ Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 27th October 2021 Written: December 2020 - Octob...