The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

By SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... More

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 51

1.5K 33 7
By SkyeWriter02

Mystic Falls High:
Third Person's POV:

Klaus was outside, giving up as he tried to find Rosalie who said she'd be right back.

"Rebekah, call me back immediately. I only came to this stupid dance becuase you begged me to, and now you're nowhere to be found." Klaus frowned, leaving a voicemail.

Klaus then huffed as he noticed salt along the ground that stopped him from leaving the dance.

"What is this?" Klaus asked, knowing the Salvatore's are behind him.

"Your mother's back. She took Rose." Stefan stated. "Come on, we have a plan."

Klaus then followed Stefan back to a classroom where Bonnie, Jaime, Elena, Jeremy, and Damon waited. When they arrived Bonnie started chanting to find a way out.

"What is taking so long?" Klaus asked impatiently after 10 minutes. "All boundary spells have a loophole."

"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." Matt said walking in.

"Well, if Matt and I can leave, we could stop Esther ourselves." Jeremy stated. "We just have to find out where she is."

"It's suicide Jeremy." Stefan denied.

Klaus then sped to Jaime, picking him up by his throat.

"Suicide would be disappointing me. Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy." Klaus threatened.

Bonnie glared at him, understanding the urgancy to save the girl everyone in this room loved, well excpet for Elena, but she didn't want him hurting anyone either.

"Let him go!" Bonnie demanded.

"Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus." Stefan frowned. "Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping right now is to save Rosalie, Caroline, and Tyler. If you start killing the people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell."

Stefan knew it was a stretch of a lie but it worked as Klaus put the poor boy down.

"Ugh, drama, drama, drama." Elena rolled her eyes and seductively walked up to Klaus, even though it really made her look stupid. "Why worry about Rosalie while I'm here. I can be a much better replacement."

Elena went to hang off of Klaus' arm but he quickly pulled away and glared at her.

"You are not Rosalie and you will never amount to her greatness or beauty. You are a shelfish, immature, nuessance. My only regret is you not staying dead after killing you for the sacrifice. You're lucky your blood serves me a purpose or you'd be dead by now." Klaus threatened.

Damon instantly got between Elena and Klaus, glaring at the hyrbid.

"You don't talk to her like that." Damon hissed.

"Stop! This doesn't help Rose!" Stefan pushed them away from each other. "Bonnie, go ahead."

Rose's POV
Salvatore Tomb:

I was in the tomb with Esther and Alter Ego Ric as she started to set up for a spell.

"Ric, this isn't what you want." I tried to get through to him. "Deep down you know this isn't who you are."

"You don't know who I am, Rosalie." Ric glared. "You only know the weakest parts of me. A man who lost his way, befriending and dates vampires instead of killing them."

"You don't mean that." I frowned.

"They are all monsters. Even Jenna." Ric stated. "The blood of their victims is on my hands."

"You know that isn't true." I glared. "You still know no matter what that Jenna is always a good hearted person, putting everyone before herself."

"When you are ready." Esther smiled.

They joined hands.

"Ric, please don't do this." I pleaded. "It'll be a cold day in hell before I willingly give you my blood. You'll have to kill me."

"That won't be nessessary." Esther stated before magic cut open my hand, causing her to grab me and forced my blood into a bowl before it started to heal. Esther then pushed me away, making me fall on my ass. I tried to get up but I couldn't, feeling like I was being contained by a rope.

"Drink." Esther stated. "And let it be done."

"No, Ric, please!"

Alaric didn't listen and drank everything out of the bowl before Esther came behind him and stabbed him.

"No!"

Third Person's POV:
Mystic Falls High:

Bonnie had enough of everyone and ripped a map off the wall, setting it across a desk.

"Here." Damon said walking in with Klaus, handing Bonnie a vile of blood. "Jeremy made a donation."

"I have to do this with you two lurking over me?" Bonnie frowned.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby." Damon sighed. "I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice."

"There's always a choice." Bonnie shot back. "Whenever you make one, someone else suffers."

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?" Klaus asked.

Bonnie took the vile and poured it over the map and started chanting, but instantly she noticed the blood wasn't moving and felt the magic fighting back.

"Esther is fighting me." Bonnie frowned.

"Esther shouldn't hace this much power." Klaus frowned. "She's channeling something."

"Like a hotspot?" Bonnie suggested, making it click in Klaus' head.

"Get the humans ready." Klaus stated. "I know where she is."

Rose's POV:
Salvatore Tomb:

I rushed to Alaric's side and isntantly pulled the knife out.

"He'll wake soon. When he does, he may for a time be his old self. If so, you can say your goodbyes before his transition is complete." Esther stated.

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't do this to him you stupid bitch!" I seethed.

Esther tried to give me a tissue but I smacked her hand away

"You said you wanted to undo the evil." I shook my head. "You're the evil Esther, not your children, and certainly not Alaric!"

"Alaric will never be what my children became." Esther frowned. "I have granted him with enough power to complete his task. Then when the time is right, he will die."

"How, if he's immortal?" I scoffed.

"All you need to know is that when this is over, we will have rid the earth of vampies for once and for all." Esther stated.

"Yeah but you'll be killing the good along with the bad." I glared. "You say Klaus is the worst of you children, but your the worst of them all!"

"Am I not?" Esther frowned. "I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, like your parents from the 1490's did."

"You don't get to talk about them!" I hissed, my tears streaming down my face, remembering my loving and dotting mother. "Nor do you get to use them as an excuse for what you've done!"

"You may draw comfort knowing that your and Katerina's mother was not in the place that I was. She doens't know the torment of the other side." Esther nodded. "Though she was a traveler, she remained pure hearted and found peace."

Esther walked out when I heard a cock of a gun.

"Don't move!" Matt demanded.

"Where's Rosalie?!" Jeremy added.

"Jer?" I frowned.

"Let her go." Jeremy frowned.

"How foolish of you to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you." Esther frowned. "But if that is your choice......"

Esther then rose her hands and used magic to move their weapons.

"Matt, Matt, drop your gun!" Jeremy panicked.

"I can't, I'm not controlling it!" Matt freaked just as bad.

"Esther! Stop it!" I demanded.

Out of nowhere Ric stabbed Esther, killing her. Finally.

Jeremy and Matt instantly dropped their weapons.

"Oh god." Ric panted. "Wh-where's my ring?"

Ric noticed the three of us looking at him in shock.

"Tell me what happened."

I nodded and took him back inside the tomb and told him everything. Jeremy then came in.

"Damon's here, and Klaus Esther's body." Jeremy informed. "He also told me to tell you he'd be back after he took care of it."

"Does he know about the stake?" Ric asked.

"No, only that she tried to turn you into a weapon and failed." Jeremy said then looked between Ric and I. "What's going on?"

"Listen, Jeremy." Ric sighed. "I'm not going to complete the transition. My darkside was dangerous enough as a human. I can't be a vampire."

"So, what, we're just going to lock you in here and let you die?" Jeremy forwned. Ric and I looked at him sadly. "No! No, we can't!"

"Listen, Jeremy, it's the right thing to do, okay?" Ric frowned. "After everything that's happened. After, after all that I've done..... maybe I had it coming."

"Don't say that." I frowned.

Jeremy then went to storm out.

"Hey, wait, Jer." I said making him stop then looked back to Ric. "Alaric, this isn't your fault."

"Please, you guys, let's not make this harder than it already is." Ric stated. "You two should go. Damon's here. He'll make sure it'll all go down the right way."

Jeremy went to walk out.

"Hey, hey." Ric said stepping forward.

"Don't." Jeremy frowned. "Just don't give me some crap speech about how I need to be the man of the house."

"Okay." Ric nodded then pulled Jeremy into a hug. "I won't."

Jeremy gave Ric a quick hug before storming out. I knew he had to deal with this in his own way. But this time I'd be there.

"This is all my fault." I cried. "If I had more power I could have stopped her, I could have found a solution to your alter ego."

"Don't do that." Ric shook his head and pulled me into a hug. "Don't blame yourself. You couldn't have stopped this no matter what. Just know, taking care of you and Jeremy, and being with Jenna, has been the closest thing to the life I've always wanted. I love you guys so much."

"We love you too, Ric." I sniffed.

"Tell Jenna how much I love her, okay?" Ric asked.

"Tell me yourself." Jenna said causing Ric and I to look at her.

"I'll let you guys be." I said, smiling sadly at Jenna.

"Hey," Ric said making me stop and look at him. "Don't give up on Klaus. You're meant for each other. Just make sure to at least give him a little bit of hell every once in a while."

I nodded tearing up before leaving. I walked out and saw Klaus walk towards us out of the woods as everyone else stood around too. Even Tyler and Bonnie.

Klaus looked at my sympathetically and opened his arms. I instantly ran into his arms, crying into his shoulder. It felt like I was loosing my father all over again.

Ric looked back at all of us and nodded before making eye contact with Klaus. "Take care of her."

Klaus nodded giving him a sympathetic smile.

Alric nodded, having tears in his eyes before giving Jenna one last kiss then went back in and closed the door of the Salvatore crypt as Jenna walked over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Do you want to stay with us for the night?" I asked, not thinking she would want to go back to her and Rick's place alone.

"No, thank you." Jenna smiled sadly. "I should be there for Jeremy, I don't want to leave him alone with Elena, he might try to kill her."

"Yeah." I let out a breathy laugh, knowing she was trying to make light. But it was hard for all of us in this moment, "Be safe."

"You too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 679 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
198 21 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
72.9K 2.5K 88
"๐–๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...