π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Oleh eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... Lebih Banyak

introduction
chapt 1 β€’ Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 β€’ Behave
chapt 3 β€’ A New Interest
chapt 4 β€’ Forbidden
chapt 5 β€’ Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 β€’ Definitions
chapt 7 β€’ Madelyn & More Deals
chapt 9 β€’ Results
chapt 10 β€’ When He's Ready
chapt 11 β€’ Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 β€’ The Lesson's Begin
chapt 13 β€’ Let Me Help
chapt 14 β€’ Oh So Close
chapt 15 β€’ Soaked
chapt 16 β€’ Distant
chapt 17 β€’ Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 β€’ Patience
chapt 19 β€’ Shameful Nights
chapt 20 β€’ Focus
chapt 21 β€’ A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 β€’ Trapped
chapt 23 β€’ Parties
chapt 24 β€’ Like This?
chapt 25 β€’ Welcome Home
chapt 26 β€’ Our Guest
chapt 27 β€’ Birthday Present
chapt 28 β€’ The Moment
chapt 29 β€’ Her
chapt 30 β€’ Pottery
chapt 31 β€’ Perfect
chapt 32 β€’ News
chapt 33 β€’ Out of Mind
chapt 34 β€’ Someone New
chapt 35 β€’ Eyes
chapt 36 β€’ Distractions
chapt 37 β€’ Something's Off
chapt 38 β€’ Bad Boys Aren't My Type
chapt 39 β€’ Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 β€’ Pushing Away
chapt 41 β€’ More Than That
chapt 42 β€’ Delusional
chapt 43 β€’ Rejection
chapt 44 β€’ Read To Me
chapt 45 β€’ Raising Suspicion
chapt 46 β€’ Jealousy Goes Both Ways
chapt 47 β€’ Beautiful
chapt 48 β€’ Acceptance
chapt 49 β€’ Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 β€’ All My Life
chapt 51 β€’ Time
chapt 52 β€’ Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 β€’ Gone For Good
chapt 54 β€’ I Miss Her
chapt 55 β€’ Accepting Her
chapt 56 β€’ Closure From Her
chapt 57 β€’ A Date
chapt 58 β€’ Perfect For Me
chapt 59 β€’ All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 β€’ Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 8 β€’ Deprived

315K 8.7K 11.2K
Oleh eroticroses

To say I was sex-deprived was a total understatement. Sitting in the tub filled with strawberry-scented bubbles enclosing my body, I closed my eyes and let out a frustrated curse. Just the thought of a release made my nipples firm underneath the soap.

With my eyes shut and my head resting on the tiled wall behind me. I let my fingertips graze between my breast, down my toned stomach. Gently ran them over the tattoo on the side of my hip, imaging them as the same fingers Alessio uses to turn the pages in his books.

"Shit" I cursed to myself, remembering the way his lips parted yet no words spilled from them when I leaned close to him.

Trailing my hand further down my body, I only parted my thighs apart when a knock came on my door. Fucking hell.

I got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around my body, and drained the water down the drain.

I exited my bathroom, going to open my door. Silently hoping it wasn't Adeline with another surprise room inspection.

My hair was wet and swept on the right side of my shoulder. I opened the door only to find Charolette standing there with her blonde hair braided down her back and two muffins in a white box with a pink bow on top of it.

She went to speak before she noticed that I was only in a towel, my neck, and body covered in droplets sliding into the towel around me.

Her pale skin turned a new shade of pink. "I didn't know, I'm sorry. I just wanted to bring you some muffins I made during one of my lessons, only because I didn't see you at breakfast and thought that you'd be hungry since you didn't"-

"Charolette," I said to stop her rambling, she finally noticed she was going on.

"Right" she held out the small box out to me, I took it and looked inside to see one large freshly baked blueberry muffin. "I hope you like them"

I thanked her and she smiled before her face dropped. "Were you busy?" Frustration was clear on my face that I hadn't gotten the release I so desperately craved.

"A little bit, but it was nothing truly important" I lied, it was important but at the same time I had to remember that I was getting hot and bothered only at the thought of Alessio.

I watched her chew on her lip, something I learned she did whenever she was nervous or wanted to ask a question.

I noticed she was still a little shy around me, I'm still not sure why. "Do you want some?"

She looked at me with surprise written on her face. "I don't think I'll be able to finish this, come in" I didn't want Charolette to be shy around me, she other than Quinn were the only two at the school who didn't judge me from rumors they've heard.

She entered and sat on the edge of my bed. I closed the door, pulling at one side of the bow. The material became loose, allowing me to remove the top, and hand her the muffin.

She silently sat and ate her side muffin in peace. "You know, you never told me why you were sent here" Charolette finished chewing her bite.

"When Adeline got accepted to being the Headmaster's assistant, our parents thought it would be a good opportunity for me to be more like her by studying here" she admitted, messing with the wrapper holding her muffin.

"Seems more like a punishment than an opportunity" I walked over to her, she held the muffin up for me to take.

I placed my hand gently over her's and brought the treat up to my lips, taking a small bite out of the blueberry muffin. I watched her pupils dilate and her nervous demeanor return.

"Not bad," I told her truthfully, and once again she began to chew on her bottom lip, putting the muffin gently in the box on her lap. I glide my fingers through my slightly wet hair, going over to my closet to find my uniform.

"I think I should let you get back to what you were doing" she suddenly said when I finished the last bite of the muffin. She stood up in a hurry, grabbing the empty muffin box and waving me off.

She was out my door before I could even thank her again for the muffin.

Though it's been half a week, I still could not believe that Alessio was Carter's son.

He was beyond attractive, I was sitting on my bed peering up at him every five seconds as he twirled the pen between his middle and index finger. Hot.

I was horny and not afraid to admit it, how could I not be?

Whenever he was stuck on something, he adjusted his glasses. When he finally solved it, his lips slightly pursed in a bit of relief. He wrote down so much, the veins in his hands became prominent, he only wore a single silver ring that never seemed to come off his middle finger.

He always had this concentrated expression on his face, his glasses always seemed to slightly fall to his nose a little and he would fix them and I could not help but find it so damn hot.

I poked my cheek with my pen, now wondering what he did in his free time besides reading or studying as he's answered before.

Like the good student he was, he never took off the cross necklace. He hung around his neck, symbolizing that he studied and paid attention to his prayer lectures and attended them each morning.

As if he sensed my gaze, he peaked up. Through the clear lenses protecting those soft eyes.

"Is there something wrong? Something you don't understand?" he spoke with a slight frown, the notes he had given me to help me understand the material for my upcoming test.

I looked down to the textbook in my hand, noticing that I've done nothing in the past thirty minutes but gawk and stare at him and draw a few clouds with smiley faces.

"Everyone but us is at some party and you're here teaching me the formulas for Statistics, why?"

"I don't like the overbearing noise and unnecessary company" he answers, finally solving yet another problem.

"Unnecessary company hm? Is that what I am to you?" I joke lightly but the worry that spreads across his face tells me that he hasn't caught on.

"No of course not, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that parties aren't my thing and I'd much rather not be crowded around wasted teenagers" he defends himself, his face turns red and he fixes his glasses.

I can only find the panic in his eyes, cute. I sit upright, pressing the pen to his lips to shut him up.

"I'm teasing you, I understand. I can't stand drunk people either" The look of relief rewrites the panic in his eyes.

Now his eyes drop to the black pen pressed against his lips and I didn't realize how I wanted my lips to be replaced with the pen, the slow way his eyes make their way back up to me only drove me crazy.

If it wasn't for the white button-up blocking the view of his chest, I could probably see the rise in and the fall of his breathing.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him grip the armrest of my chair with a tight grip.

"Honey, I think we should.. get back to studying" If it was even possible, his voice seemed to only get deeper and hotter every time we met for our sessions, each vibrate of his voice went straight to my clit and it made me wet.

"Fine, but I'd much rather listen to you read it me instead" I sit back down, this time on the chair close to him. Both of us now sitting by my desk, his books in two short stacks for us to go over.

Every time my thigh brushed over his, he tensed slightly and seemed to touch the cross necklace with a brief clutch. I watched him explain the material again and apologized when he stuttered on one of his words.

When he began to go off and lose me in what he was saying, I called his name.

"Alessio," I said his name but he kept reading his notes to me, "Alessio" I called once more but it was like he was trying to block out that I was the person sitting next to him.

I placed my hand on his forearm, an action that made him stop talking. He only stared at the notebook and deeply inhaled.

If only I could read his mind right now.

"You weren't answering me, can you explain that one more time. Please" My voice comes out softly and I rest my elbow on the desk and pay close attention to the side notes he's taken.

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to concentrate" He admits, he stiffens again at the touch of my hand still on his forearm and I realize and move my hand back to my lap.

Though I still want to know the meaning of his loss of concentration.

"When are your results coming in? For your paper" he turns his head to look at me but when he realizes that I had already been looking at him, he focuses back on twirling the pen in his fingers.

"Tomorrow, they'll be in tomorrow" I respond. Tomorrow seemed to have been coming slower than I would like it to, especially since I'm an impatient person.

"Then I think we should wait until then" he shuts his books and gathers his notebooks. Placing them in his bag in a hurry, I stand up when he does.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, I just think it'll be more appropriate for us to wait until I can actually be your tutor. I wouldn't want either of us to be get in trouble for this" I can tell there is another reason but I can't seem to find out what it was.

"At least take this" I handed him a small sticky note with my number on it.

"I'll text you the results and you text me where and when to meet you" he placed it in his book, he glanced at me once more before shutting my door and leaving me standing there.

Hot, confused, and wet.

here's an update for us hitting 200k & because updates have been slow!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...