Truth or Dare With Kiss: (32)

By MoonWalkerFan1998

The THIRTY-SECOND book to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Three

146 4 18
By MoonWalkerFan1998

(*So, Michael Jackson has decided to stay at the spare building temporarily until the baby is born, and he's bringing his children with him*)

Me: *is one month pregnant* Who's gonna get a dare next? I'm so excited! 😁

Dixie the fox: *sees a few dares appear outside the front door and yips excitedly as she goes through the doggie door to go and get it*)

Vinnie: Aww. What a sweet fox Dixie has become.

Me: Mmhm. 🙂

Michael Jackson: Why is there a small door attached to the back door?

Me: It's a doggie door that we have so the Kiss guys that have animal forms can go outside.

Michael Jackson: *laughs* That's really funny.

Dixie the fox: *comes back inside through the doggie door with the dares that are pieces of paper inside her mouth while yipping happy*

Michael Jackson: What is she doing now?

Me: *sees that Dixie the fox is about to do something mischievous* Oh no! She's trying to eat the dares!

Vinnie: Dixie! Bad girl! *stands up and walks towards Dixie the fox*

Dixie the fox: *snarls and sticks her butt on the dares*

Michael Jackson: *gets an idea* Dixie! Come here, sweetie! *picks up a toy ball and squeezes it to make it squeak*

Dixie the fox: *looks up with her fox ears pointed up and rushes over to MJ*

Michael Jackson: *throws the toy across the room*

Dixie the fox: *yips excitedly and goes after the toy*

Vinnie: *grabs the dares that are on pieces of paper* Gotcha...*then gives the dares to me*

Me: *giggles* Thank you Vinnie. Our next dare is for Paul! He's been dared to do the splits.

Paul: Wait...what? 😧

Ace: *snickers* Just do it and get it over with, curly! 😆

Paul: Why me, though?

Vixen91: *giggles* We all know that you used to do all kinds of things like that on stage back in the day.

Paul: Okay, FINE. *gets up from his seat and walks over to the middle of the living room*

(*Paul Stanley does the splits and just as he almost had it going, he felt like he just pulled a muscle*)

Paul: Owww! 😣 *flops down onto the floor so that he's lying on his back *

Me: *giggles as I look down at Paul* Tough it out, glitter britches.

Michael Jackson: *helps Paul get back up on his feet*

Paul: Thank you, Michael. *groans painfully as he sits down on the sofa*

Me: Can you do the splits, Applehead?

Michael Jackson: *shakes his head and then smiles* Nope. 🙂

Me: *can feel the baby moving around in my pregnant belly* Ooh...! This little baby already has a personality. Maybe it'll have a talent like you, Vinnie. *winks playfully*

Vinnie: *chuckles and stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my swollen stomach*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 204 18
These will be member x reader, persona x reader, and member x member
2.8K 89 36
The THIRTY-SIXTH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
658 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
3.3K 117 34
The THIRTY-FOURTH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.