The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

Av SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... Mer

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 47

1.6K 42 2
Av SkyeWriter02

Little While Later:

Bonnie and I were about to start when Damon's yells echoed through the house.

"What the hell was that?" Bonnie jumped.

"I wouldn't let it bother you." Klaus said leaning against the door.

"Well it does bother me! You bother me!" Bonnie glared. "The way you use people, especially your mates family and friends, to get what you want. It's not right!"

"You're being emotional, Bonnie." Klaus frowned. "I understand things must be rough for you, you know, with your mother leaving. Again."

"And you're being a grade A doucebag!" I shot back.

"You didn't let me finish, love." Klaus sighed. "Making you come here against your will was wrong, so was threatening Jeremy, and I'm sorry. In return for the spell, I can help you find her. If you'd like. I have people who could find people. I could bring her back to you."

Bonnie looked at me then back at Klaus in surprise. Bonnie nodded and sat down next to me infront of the grimoire.

"I know you'll need the blood of my siblings, Rose, and I." Klaus said bringing over a case of viles that had our blood in it.

Bonnie and I poured them into a cup as we chanted. Once it was mixed together we continued to chant as we pored the blood onto the table. It took a few minutes before the blood separated into six separate pools. I stopped chanting and smiled at Bonnie.

"Thank you so much, Bon!" I said hugging her.

"You're welcome." Bonnie smiled back then looked at Klaus. "See what being a good or at least decent person gets you?"

I giggled as Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I know you already helped us, but do you think you could see if you could restore my lifeline to Klaus'?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm so sorry Rose." Bonnie said looking at me sadly. "I read through every single page of that grimoire. There is no way to reverse it. This is the last life."

I looked to Klaus sadly as he looked heartbroken. I know evertime we started to get more comfortable and happy, something always happens to me.

"It's okay, you have everything?" I asked.

Bonnie nodded and grabbed her bag. We walked downstairs to show Bonnie out, but Renekah stopped us as she wipped her hands of blood.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" Rebekah mocked.

"Beckah." I warned.

"Thank you, Bonnie." Rebekah smiled genuinely. "See you in physics."

We continued to walk towards the door when Bonnie gasped, seeing Damon strung up to bear traps in the other room.

"Oh my god."

"You'll have to excuse my sister's mess." Klaus said awkwardly since I just got her to warm up to him. "Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. We could help you get him down if you'd like."

"Bonnie." Damon pleaded causing her to glare at him.

"Just get him out of my sight." Bonnie stated, still upset at Damon for turning her mother into a vampire,

We lead Bonnie to the door and she left safely. We walked back inside to the livingroom and relaxed now knowing we wouldn't have to worry anymore about being linked. We were just starting a movie when we heard footsteps in the house.

"Klaus! I'm here!" Stefan's voice yelled out. "Let's do this."

We instantly got up walked into the room where Damon was, Stefan stood infront of his brother holding a duffelbag.

"Oh, good. A hero." Klaus smirked. "What do you want?"

Stefan threw the bag at our feet. "I'm here to make a deal."

"Stefan what are you doing?" Damon asked weakly.

"Eight stakes, made of white oak." Stefan frowned. "The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn."

"That's impossible." Rebekah frowned.

"Actually it's not." Stefan stated. "Finn's dead."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"You killed my brother?" Rebekah glared.

"Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that could kill you." Stefan stated.

This was too easy, especially now since he knows we would destroy them after they killed Finn.

"And how do I know there aren't anymore left?" Klaus frowned.

"Because there aren't."

"I'm calling your bluff, Stefan." I said, not being able to trust him.

"Let's be certain shall we?" Klaus stated before walking over to Damon, holding his head up to look him in the eye. "Leave. Go home."

"Nik, he's my play thing, not yours." Rebekah pouted.

Damon grunted, trying to fight the compulsion, only to yell in pain when he started to move, ripping through his skin to get out of the bear traps.

"All right, stop. Before you hurt yourself." Klaus said amused. "Wow. I can see you've finally can be compelled. Now, minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"11." Damon answered as Stefan looked defeated.

"11! Really? So not eight then." Klaus said looking back to Stefan.

"You really thought you'd be able to lie to us?" I scoffed.

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan sighed.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Klaus shrugged. "Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tounge."

"What is wrong with you?" Stefan glared.

"What is wrong with you?!" Klaus shot back. "Do you really have no appreciation for me?! I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger. So you don't have to turn it on yourself, especially after you finally figured out that Elena is manipulating you to kill her sister and that's why ypu keep hurting Rosalie! But yet here you are still risking your life for the little trollop!"

"Enough!" Stefan growled, pinning Klaus against the wall, grabbing a white oak stake from his jacket.

I quickly raised my hand, making the stake burn before he could stab Klaus.

Stefan threw it before he burned himself and stepped away from him.

"There now you only have to get me the other two." Klaus stated.

"This is ridiculous." Rebekah frowned walking over to Damon.

"What are you doing?" Klaus frowned.

Rebekah took the bear trapps off of Damon, causing him to fall to his knees. "I brought him here. I get to release him. My rules now. Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith."

Rebekah then grabbed the stakes and walked out. I smirked following her lead.

An Hour Later:

I was in the library reading while Rebekah burned the last white oak stake from the bag as Klaus walked in.

"I can't believe Finn is dead." Rebekah said sadly.

"Good ridance." Klaus shrugged making me look at him incrediously. "He was an embarrassment, Rebekah."

"He was still your brother!" I snapped. "She has a right to grieve!"

"Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn, who slept in a box longer than he lived as a man!" Klaus smirked. "He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death."

"If that's what you're going to say about your brother in death, are you going to criticize me in the same way when I inevetably go?" I glared.

"I'm not one of the two people that let the Salvatore's go with the last two stakes that could kill us." Klaus frowned looking between Rebekah and I.

"The Salvatore's may fight like dogs but in the end, they would die for each other." Rebekah frowned. "At least they know what family means."

"She's right, and here I thought you knew what it meant too." I stood up, shaking my head as I went to leave the room.

"I wanted a family, they just didn't want me." Klaus said making me stop. "And now we're all unlinked. We're no longer responsible for each other."

"You are rediculous!" I frowned turning around.

"So what, are you just leaving again?" Rebekah called out.

"As soon as I get my stakes." Klaus shrugged. "I'm going to take Elena and use her blood to create a new family. Of hybrids."

"And if we choose to stay?" I frowned.

"Then you both are just as pathetic as Finn."

"You know what? I've stood by your side no matter what." I frowned. "I've risked all my friends and family for being with you, and this is how I get treated in the end?" I scoffed. "Have a nice lonely life."

I walked out of the room and headed upstairs.

A Few Hours Later:

After looking around the room I sighed. I didn't want to leave, but I can't keep giving into him anymore. I can't be giving in to anyone. I have to do what's right by me. I zipped up the second bag just as the bedroom door opened. Shit!

"Where do you think you're going?" Klaus frowned.

"Leaving." I stated. "It's obvious you don't really care. I've stuck by you and yet you keep pushing me away wether it's threatening my friends and family, insulting me, blaming me because you're scared! I thought you'd grow out of this Klaus. But you aren't the man I fell in love with over the summer."

"What are you saying?" Klaus growled.

"Goodbye, Klaus." I frowned, taking off my necklace, setting it on the night stand before grabbing my bags and walked towards the door.

"You leave through that door don't even think about crawling back!" Klaus yelled.

I stopped, trying not to let my emotions get the better of me. I took a deep breath, held my head up high, and never looked back as I left the room, walking downstairs out the door to my car, threw my things in my trunk, and drove off.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
127K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
128K 2.6K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...