Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

forty one

18.5K 1.3K 638
By jasdarealDON

"No Solana." Solana frowned to herself, accidentally dropping the pot of water all over the floor. Her hands trembled as she bent down in attempt to clean it quickly.

Zylin ran in the kitchen hearing the large sound. He saw Solana frantically on the floor trying to clean the water as best as she could. "You okay? I can clean it."

"No um, I-I have to clean it. Dinner needs to be ready soon." Solana replied, throwing the now wet paper towels in the garbage can. Zylin just looked at how she frantically moved, sensing something was wrong.

Heaven was knocked out from earlier, and the kids were also taking a nap. Solana was trying to make dinner for everyone, but when she got done filling the pot with water, she got scared suddenly.

"We were actually going out for dinner." Zylin said.

Solana placed the pot in the sink and tried to refill it with water, disregarding what Zylin had just told her. She tried to blink the tears away, as she stared at the water now overflowing the pot.

"Okay let's try again." She said, turning the faucet off and trying to lift the pot. Zylin saw the water spilling out and quickly went to her aid, taking the pot from her.

"Can I try?" Zylin asked, pouring the water out into the sink drain. Zylin and Solana never really had conversations, mainly because he didn't know if she would be uncomfortable or not.

"Sure, b-but uh, don't pour it on me. I-I didn't do anything." Solana shook her head and hands, as her heart sped up.

"I won't." Zylin frowned.

"Okay because I didn't do anything okay." Solana nodded, fidgeting with her fingers.

Zylin filled the pot halfway with water and then stopped the faucet. He looked up at Solana who was pushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "What should I do now?"

"Put it there." Solana stated, pointing to the stove. She was planning to make a hot meal, but she didn't really know what she wanted to make.

"I'll be right back." She nodded. She carefully walked to Heaven's room nervously. She twisted the door knob to see Heaven in the middle of the bed with Daloni laying in her chest, and Nevaeh right behind him.

Solana quietly walked to the side that Heaven was on and reached over the kids tapping her. Nevaeh's eyes were the first to flutter open being that she was the lighter sleep between the three.

Nevaeh turned around seeing Solana standing there nervously. "What's wrong soso?" She asked.

Solana shook her head and tapped Heaven again. Heaven finally opened her eyes adjusting them to the dimmed lights. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Uh, I just need to know what you want for dinner." Solana said, pushing her braids behind her ear constantly.

Heaven looked down at Daloni who still had her nipple in his mouth and carefully deattached herself, adjusting her shirt. "Oh we're going out for dinner." She said.

Solana was used to making Diamond dinner at a certain time so she figured she should continue the routine. She didn't want to get in trouble, especially by Heaven.

"Are you sure? I already have the pot on the stove." Solana replied.

"Yeah I'm sure babe. Is everything okay?" Heaven asked, slightly wincing at the remaining pain in her legs.

"Yeah I'm gonna go clean my room." Solana nodded, scurrying out of the room.

"Mommy why does she act like that?" Nevaeh frowned, rubbing her eyes turning back around to look at Heaven.

"Remember to be nice and caring. Some of us are different in our own ways. She is still adjusting, so we just have to help her and reassure her that everything is ok." Heaven replied to Nevaeh. She tried to keep the conversation as kid-friendly as she could. Nevaeh was young so she wouldn't understand everything, but Heaven did inform her to always be nice and gentle with Solana.

"Okay." The little girl nodded.

~

"Okay what does everyone want to eat?" Heaven asked, putting Daloni on the side of her. He had just got in trouble because he decided that he wanted to rip his paper menu and put it in Nevaeh's drink.

"I want steak." Nevaeh stated, closing her big girl menu. Zylin decided to let her eat off of the grown people menu because she always begged him.

"No ma'am." Zylin shook his head. "You can get some alfredo or something, you not even gone like steak." He said.

"Yes I am. SoSo what you getting?" Nevaeh replied

"Uh maybe just some mashed potatoes." Solana shrugged. She had took her medicine before she left and it always took away her apetite.

"You sure, you can order something and take it home for later. That's what I'm gone do." Heaven said. She had made Zylin stop at a smoothie place before they arrived at the restaurant and she accidentally got full.

"Okay well I just want the turkey club with fries." Solana smiled small, closing her menu.

"Okay, papa what you want?" Heaven asked.

Daloni mugged everyone at the table still upset that he had just got in trouble in front of them. He crossed his arms over his chest and turned his body away from everyone.

"Daloni what you want?" Zylin asked in a deep voice, making the hairs on Heaven's neck stood to attention.

"Co puffs." Daloni mumbled.

"Papa they don't have cereal here." Nevaeh frowned.

"No Vae! You shush!"'Daloni shouted.

"Daloni do you need a timeout?" Heaven asked, turning his body towards the rest of the family.

"No mommy. Love you." Daloni shook his head, laying his head back in her chest.

"I love you more, now what do you want to eat?" She replied.

"Shiken fry." He nodded, referring to the chicken tenders and french fries.

The waiter finally came to the table to take everyone's entree orders. Zylin repeated everything everyone wanted, including him and Heaven's order.

"Um my mama and Soso want they food to go." Nevaeh stated, since she didn't hear her father say it.

"Yes ma'am." The waiter chuckled. He grabbed everyone's menu and walked away to put their orders in with the kitchen.

"Soso I want my hair like yours." Nevaeh said, playing with the ends of Solana's hair.

"I can do it tonight if you want." Solana said in a hushed voice. Sometimes she got nervous talking in front of people, even Nevaeh.

"She so tender headed, as soon as you put the comb in her hair she gone cry." Heaven chuckled. Nevaeh was the most tender headed child ever, mainly because she was dramatic.

"Mama you telling my business?" Nevaeh frowned.

"Oop my bad miss girl." Heaven scoffed, shaking her head.

"You should braid papa's hair too." Nevaeh shrugged. Daloni now had a head full of curls. Heaven always either put it in ponytail or left it out.

"I don't think he likes me." Solana chuckled.

"Papa you like soso?" Nevaeh asked.

Daloni shook his head, sipping from his small cup of water. Heaven only allowed for him to drink water, milk, or apple juice.

"I feel bad for his future friends or girlfriend. He so damn mean it's crazy." Zylin laughed.

"He not getting no girlfriend." Heaven mugged. "He don't need one when he got his mommy." She added to.

"Shid my boy gone be pulling all the ladies, and it'll be my job to teach him how to do it smoothly." Zylin smiled, rubbing his hands together.

"Well Nevaeh gone have all the bo—yo shut up real shit, she ain't gone have no boyfriend she got me." Zylin interrupted Heaven before she finished her sentence, making them all laugh.

~

hey loves

don't think for one second i'm abandoning this book lol, this chapter has been in drafts but i didn't know how to finish it.

Y'all please bare with me for the next two weeks. It's finals week for me and a couple of other college students. Im so close to making the Dean's List, so updates will probably be slow...

Anyways let's get into it..

So Solana is having some small ptsd moments in the kitchen..was it expected to happen sooner or later?

Zylin came to help, how do y'all feel about their little interaction in the kitchen?

Do y'all think Solana thinks she's supposed to do everything she did for Diamond with Heaven?

That damn Daloni, yall think Heaven needs another method of discipline?

Y'all think Solana will become more comfortable doing hair if she practices on Nevaeh?

Daloni is so mean, yall think he'll let Solana do his hair?

Lmao who y'all think gone be more protective of the kids when they get older??

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.5K 51
" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you"
86.5K 1.9K 35
What happened to us...
376K 22.2K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
Healed By heluvsky

Teen Fiction

68.2K 1.5K 16
"I like you Moni, and I want to heal you. Show you how it feel to fuck with a real nigga."