Blockbuster | SunKi

By lilacnishimura

"He's the son of the moon goddess. And yes, he's my mate." "If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm su... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Special Chapter

Closing

1.4K 94 30
By lilacnishimura

[A/N: Y'all need to play Blockbuster by Enhypen right now for the closing lmao just imagine it's the OST okie? Now I suggest you go read until the end because the end is also a beginning😉]

Cast of Characters

Enhypen Sunoo as Alpha Sunoo
Enhypen Ni-ki as Ni-ki/Alpha Riki
Enhypen Jungwon as Beta Jungwon
Enhypen Sunghoon as Alpha Sunghoon
Enhypen Jake as Protector Jake
Enhypen Jay as Sorcerer Jay
Enhypen Heeseung as Beta Heeseung
TXT Yeonjun as Protector Yeonjun
TXT Soobin as Protector Soobin
TXT Beomgyu as Protector Beomgyu
TXT Taehyun as Protector Taehyun
TXT Huening Kai as Protector Kai
Son Sun Deuk as Alpha Sundeuk
Actress Jo Woori as Luna Woori
MCND Win as Beta Junhyuk
Just B Byeonghee as Beta Byeonghee
E'dawn/Dawn as Gamma Hyojong
Treasure Junkyu as Alpha Junkyu
Treasure Mashiho as Dragon Prince
I-Lander K as Dragon King
Twice Mina as Dragon Queen
Twice Dahyun as Luna Dahyun
AB6IX Youngmin as Alpha Youngmin
Trainee A Sangwon as Beta Sangwon
Trainee A Leo as Gamma Leo
Twice Sana as Beta Sana
Cravity Wonjin as Beta Wonjin
Trainee A Jihoon as Tracker Jihoon
Trainee A JJ as Tracker JJ
Trainee A Inhyuk as Patrol Inhyuk
Trainee A James as Patrol James
Super Junior Kibum as Alpha Kibum
UNB Kijung as Omega Kijung
Actress  Hyun Jyuni as Omega Juni

Others (Fictional)

Celestia - Moon Goddess
Celeste - Sunoo & Ni-ki's daughter
Sunri - Sunoo & Ni-ki's son
Minsoo - Sunoo & Ni-ki's son
Beta Soyoung - Jungwon's mother
Alpha Taejung - Ni-ki's father
Alpha Taewon - Ni-ki's uncle

OST

Blockbuster - Enhypen ft. TXT Yeonjun
PROD. Greg Bonnick & Hayden Chapman A.K.A. LDN Noise, Adrian McKinnon, Jeremy "Tay" Jasper, Dylan Huling, Lee Ijin, YEONJUN, Lee Seukwan, danke

Author/Editor

@lilacnishimura

All Rights Reserved © 2021

***

13 years later...

"Celeste! Wakey wakey!" The boys jumped at their poor sister's bed making a fuss.

"Give me five more minutes." Celeste bargained, obviously procrastinating. She isn't interested on anything other than sleep.

"But sis the party is about to start! Come on now or we'll eat all the ice cream!" Sunri, one of her brothers said making Celeste groan. She hid under the duvet and let out a scream. Of course she'll get up, who'd resist ice cream?

"I'm up." She sat with heavy eyes, fighting the urge to sleep again.

"I'm excited to show them my wolf! I bet mine is currently the biggest wolf of all teen wolves out there!" Minsoo said and smirked as Celeste made her way to the bathroom.

"You wish! Mine is the biggest! It should be because I'm the eldest!" Sunri protested, pointing to himself. His statement made Minsoo scoff.

"Yeah eldest, you mean older by 5 minutes." Minsoo rolls his eyes and crossed his arms.

"If you had any issues of being the second, then you could've overtook me from coming out of daddy's womb!" Sunri mocked at his brother. He is a little witty for his age. It took a few seconds to make Minsoo come up with a retort.

"We were born through C-Section and it ain't my fault that the doctor pulled you out first idiot!" Minsoo retorted. The tension in the room became intense as they both fight stares for dominance. They were about to spar but Celeste came out form the bathroom and flicked her fingers. The boys blinked, dumbfounded on what just happened.

"If you guys want to wrestle, atleast do it in your own room and not in mine." Celeste said but it sounded like a warning.

"Sorry Celeste." Sunri and Minsoo said in unison.

"Make up, you two. You wouldn't want to ruin our party, would you?" She added. By the sound of it, she acts as the eldest. She is the most matured among the triplets. She's always been neutral and makes a way to reconcile her brothers. And it works everytime.

"Sorry." They said as they embraced each other. Celeste nodded in content.

"Now let's go have an ice cream fest!" She screams as she hung her left arm on Minsoo's shoulder, and her right arm on Sunri's shoulder.

The pack house yard was filled with decorations fit for a party. Balloons and lights everywhere, children of their age scattered around the place. Celeste immediately saw their parents and ran to them leaving her brothers behind.

"Daddy! Papa!" She called. Her parents faced her with beaming smiles.

"Hey princess! Happy birthday!" Sunoo hugged her tight and kissed her cheek before releasing and Ni-ki did the same. Then so did her little brother, Suncheol.

''Happy birthday Noona!'' Suncheol greeted and beamed.

"Alphas." A voice from behind them caught their attention. By its stance, you can tell that he's an Alpha too.

"Alpha Junkyu! Glad you could make it! Oh this is one of the celebrants! Our princess, Celeste. And this one right here is our youngest son, Suncheol." Ni-ki introduced.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Alpha Junkyu. Thank you for coming." She stick up her hand infront, offering a handshake. The alphas was awed by Celeste's loving attitude. The Alpha Junkyu gladly accepted the handshake but suddenly, Celeste's eyes glowed bright blue.

"Mashiho." She mumbled, but her parents was completely confused on what's happening to their daughter.

"Celeste? Are you okay? What did you say?" Sunoo asked while tapping his daughter's shoulder.

"Mashiho." Celeste repeated. Finally her eyes came back to the normal chocolate brown color.

"Mashiho? Why are you saying that name? Do you know him?" Ni-ki questioned too. What is going on? Suddenly, Sunoo pulled out a very, very familiar flute and played it.

Few moments, a gush of wind was felt and as they look above, they saw a dragon. A very familiar dragon. The dragon landed on the ground few meters away from Sunoo and shifted. Sunoo called Mashiho, the dragon prince.

"Sunoo. I was just on my way here when I heard you called me. Is anything wrong?" The dragon prince asked as he approach them.

"Ah, not at all. You see my daughter said your name when she held Alpha JunKyu's hand and...."

"Mate!" Junkyu cut off Sunoo's sentence. Sunoo, Ni-ki, Celeste and Mashiho looked at him.

Upon realizing the situation, Sunoo and Ni-ki gasped in shock. How did Celeste knew?

After a few mingle with the guests, it's time for the triplets to shift. Sunoo and Ni-ki called the guests' attention as they introduce their pups.

"We present to you, Sunri, Minsoo and Celeste!" Sunoo said giddily as he points to their children.

"Go on guys. It's time to show your wolf." Ni-ki added as their cue.

Sunri shifted first. He turned into a pitch black wolf with yellow eyes. He is definitely a born alpha. Next is Minsoo. His fur is jet black. Unlike Sunri, Minsoo's wolf has a more prominent shade of fur and he has red eyes like Ni-ki. As expected for future alphas. All gave applause as the two shifted. Now they all eyed on Celeste. They waited.

1 second

2 seconds

3 seconds

Up to a minute but nothing happened. Everyone began to murmur.

"Is she an omega?" One of the pack member whispered, but them having sensitive hearing, they all heard it. Everyone gasped shock.

Celeste lowered her head in embarassment. Maybe she is an omega. But all of a sudden she starts to glow.

"No, she is..."

She glowed so bright, piercing the eyes of the people with excess brightness. When the light was gone, everyone was shocked once again when they saw Celeste's hair turned silver and her simple party dress became an icy blue gown. She also has a silver septer on her hand.

"She is the next Moon Goddess."

THANK YOU FOR READING!
01.25.22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 513 19
Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. However, as time passes, his fear transfor...
67.8K 4K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...
2.9K 200 11
𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝟐𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬...
18.9K 619 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...