Re:Glitch Chaos Induced In An...

Bởi HalflightHalfdark

you were playing with glitch in your house when you accidentally glitched yourself in another world. you want... Xem Thêm

BIO
Chapter 1 (new world)
Chapter 2 (return by death)
Chapter 3 (name of the half elf)
Chapter 4 (job)
Chapter 5 (little tricks)
Chapter 6 (great disaster)
Chapter 7 (survive fourth night)
Chapter 8 (last death in chaos)
Chapter 9 (villagers and shaman)
Chapter 10 (his deadly game)
Chapter 11 (wrath and Betelguese.)
Chapter 12 (meeting with lust)
Chapter 13 (double personality)
Chapter 14 (Troll the crusader)
Chapter 15 (crusader knight vs royal knight part 1)
Chapter 16 (appearance of Pandora and regulus)
Chapter 17 (Troll vs royal knight part 2)
Chapter 18 (Alliance and book of all events)
Chapter 19 (petelgeuse's chosen box)
Chapter 20 (Petelgeuse's training)
Chapter 21 (art of FOUR! and friendly battle)
Chapter 22 (Capella's journey in the unknown city)
Chapter 23 (The quest begins.)
Chapter 24 (Quest of Envy)
Chapter 26 (Quest of Troll part 2)
Chapter 27 (Curse from Troll)
Chapter 28 (Back to Mather's mansion)
Chapter 29 (White whale)
Chapter 30 (Team of epic People)
Chapter 31 (Authority of heaven)
Chapter 32 (Battle against White Whale)
Chapter 33: (Fulfilled promises)

Chapter 25 (Quest of Troll part 1)

266 12 12
Bởi HalflightHalfdark

Wrath: what a problematic day...

Petelgeuse: agree.

They were watching the blue haired maid with angry expression.

(With troll)

Troll saw bunch of kids who were playing together. Troll was watching them for 5 minutes near tree. After that he called them.

Troll: [hey kids! Isn't it great to be alive?]

kid 1: hello sir!

Kid 2: who are you?

One of the kids with dog approached troll and he kicked him in the leg without reason. It didn't had much effect on troll. He just felt the touch. Troll looked down at the kid who kicked him.

Troll: [tough one aren't you kid?]

Kid 3: first of all, I have name. Second, you sound weird and third, my dog doesn't likes you so I don't like you too.

Troll looks at the dog. He smiled and started to pet him.

Troll: [what a cute dog.]

Dog tried to bite troll but the skin was too hard for the dogs teeth to pierce it so instead of biting he started to bark at troll.

Kid 3: don't touch my dog!

Kid took his dog away from him. Troll was in same position for 5 seconds. 5 seconds later black liquid started to come out from trolls eyes.

Kid 2: sir, are you alright?

Kid 3: crying because of this?

Troll: ...

He looked at the dog with emotionless face. Suddenly dog stopped barking. He just ran into the forest silently.

Kid 3: Wait! Come back!

Kid started to chase after his dog.

Troll: [...]

Kid 2: will he be okay?

Troll: [...]

Troll walked back in the forest where kid went. During walking His face started to create glitching noises and it changed into a bloody one. The insanity woke up.

Boy was searching for his dog. He was searching for 5 minutes until he found his dog who was lying down on the ground between two trees.

Kid 3: there you are, I thought I lost you. Don't run away like that next time. Phew. Come one, Let's go back.

But dog didn't stood up. He wasn't even moving. When he touched the dog, he felt like something was missing inside him. He turned the dog around and saw cut on his belly. He realized what was happening. The kid fell down on his knees. He didn't knew what to do. Tears started to form on his eyes and the kid started to cry. He was sobbing so much that he didn't noticed someone. Behind him was standing tall shadow creature with axe in his left hand.

???: Crying because of this?

(Timeskip)

Troll was cleaning the mess that he caused when his phone started to ring. Troll picked the phone and he accepted the call.

Troll: [Yeeees?]

Wrath: listen, we have a problem here, can you sit in the car and come to pick us up?

Troll: [can't you just teleport?]

Wrath: we are eating.

Troll: [...I'll be there but what's the problem?]

Wrath: there is blue haired maid who is standing in front of us. She is talking about how much she hates witch cult and it's members. she considers petelgeuse as a witch cultist and she is kinda aggressive.

Troll: [I'm coming. But don't expect me to drive Safely.]

Wrath: deal.

(With wrath)

Wrath, petelgeuse and appa seller were looking at the girl who was trying to swing his spiky chain ball towards Petelgeuse but the weapon didn't moved an inch. The golden hands were holding the weapon.

Wrath: troll will pick us up with our car.

Petelgeuse: well then, let's wait.

They were standing and doing nothing for 7 seconds.

Wrath: ...first, there were bunch of knights who were chasing you, now this girl...

Petelgeuse: life isn't easy...

Wrath: yeah, I know.

Petelgeuse: 100 percent true.

Wrath: yeap.

Petelgeuse: agree.

???: Stay away from that man! You witch cultists took everything from me and now you are trying to attack the capital!? I won't let you do it!

Appa seller: what is she talking about?

Wrath: don't worry about it. She might have trauma from past or something.

Petelgeuse: yeah, I didn't attacked anyone, yet...

The maids face turned into a pure hatred.

???: You'll pay!

The girl summoned ice icicles but they broke instantly in the air.

???: What?

Wrath: eyy, he is somewhere near.

???: You... you are working with him, don't you!?

Wrath: ...

Petelgeuse: ...

Appa seller: ...

???: I hate all of you! you took my sister's horn! And you all burned my village!

Wrath: Wow, that's crazy but I have 1 question for you and that question is ..."who asked?"

???: What?

Petelgeuse: I can't find anyone here who asked you anything.

Petelgeuse looks at appa seller.

Petelgeuse: did you asked her something?

Appa seller: uhh, no I didn't.

After that petelgeuse looks around and he looks back at the girl.

Petelgeuse: I can't see anybody except for us 4 and nobody asked you anything.

???: I'LL KILL YOU!

Wrath:  can you walk away? We are trying to eat this apples peacefully.

???: I won't walk a̴͓̎w̸̰̏a̶̩͊y̸̠̔!

The girl's mouth created distorted noises in the last word of her sentence. She felt pain in her mouth and after that she felt pain in her head too. Her head started to distort and because of that girls head almost snapped at 110°.

???: w-what is happening? *Looks towards wrath* This is your doing isn't it!?

Maid tries to swing her morningstar but she can't even move it.

Wrath: damn. His random distortions are everywhere.

Petelgeuse: that looks painful.

Appa seller: yeah it is.

Wrath: because it's painful.

Soon wrath notices a car behind maid girl 500 meters away. Car was rapidly approaching without noise somehow.

Petelgeuse: let me tell you this. Move 5 steps left.

But Maid didn't listened. She was looking at Petelgeuse and wrath with hatred.

Petelgeuse: just move 5 steps left or right. I'm telling you this for your own good.

Wrath: step left.

???: Shut up! Did you really thought that I would believe every single word that you said right now!? You all are no good for-

Troll: [Hello there!]

When maid heard the fourth voice behind her, she turned around.  Behind her she noticed an unknown technology for her five meters away. Before her brain gave her any information about what was happening the car hit the girl and it threw her on the other side.

Appa seller: poor girl.

Wrath: we warned her.

Petelgeuse: so... When will we have a cake?

Troll came out of the car and he greeted everyone.

Troll: [Hello fellow citizens!]

When he saw appa seller between petelgeuse and wrath he approached him.

Troll: [hey there!]

Appa seller: uhh, hello?

Troll didn't answered back, he was starring at him without moving or changing emotion.

Wrath: troll, you are making him uncomfortable.

Troll walks back and he turns his head towards wrath.

Troll: [alright, I'll stop.]

Appa seller: will she be alright?

The seller points his finger towards the maid.

Troll: [don't know, Don't care.]

Wrath: we don't have much time. let's go. Petelgeuse needs to do the next quest.

Troll: [what quest?]

Wrath: he needs the book of all events.

Troll: [oooooh, well then, I'm always ready to give quests.]

Petelgeuse: can I take quest right now?

Troll looks at Petelgeuse with smile.

Troll: [of course you can, buddy.]

Petelgeuse: what's your quest?

Troll: [let's see... You need to do a little {trolling}]

Petelgeuse: what does that means?

Wrath: basically you need to pull joke that kills on others.

Troll: [he said everything.]

Petelgeuse: and how many victims?

Troll: [heh... Only 100.]

Petelgeuse: only one hundred?

Troll: [listen, I know that it's not that hard but you need to use your brains here. This quest needs not only kills but negative emotions too.]

Petelgeuse: which one?

Troll: [ fear, despair and many more.]

Petelgeuse: well then, what are we waiting for?

Wrath: can't we just go back home first?

Petelgeuse: no. Why should we do something after when we can do it now?

Troll: [he got a point, buddy.]

Wrath: *sigh*

Appa seller: what are y'all talking about?

Petelgeuse: it's nothing serious.

Appa seller: well then have a good day.

Troll approached the car, he turned around and called both of them.

Troll: [come on, I'll drive the car!]

Petelgeuse: Sure, we are coming!

Wrath: why him? We will crash at something.

Troll: [whatever, just sit in the car.]

When Wrath and petelgeuse sat inside of the car, The maid girl's body moved a little.

???: S-stop!

Wrath: wait, you heard that?

Petelgeuse: what?

Troll: [wait, yeah. I heard something. the voice said to move!]

The girl stood up with shaking body, the impact from the car was so strong that she was barely standing on her feet right now. There was a little changes on the maid right now. The horn started to appear on his forehead and she was smiling like crazy. She looked at the sky and started to laugh.

???: Heh heheh HAHAHAHAHA-

Before girl ended her laugh car hit her again with high speed and it threw her in another direction. Right now she fell unconscious.

Appa seller: oh, god. This girl needs healing. I'll take her to healer.

The man took the maid in his hands and he took her to the healer.

(With wrath, troll and petelgeuse)

Petelgeuse: looks like we hit someone.

Troll: [don't worry, it's 10th times today.]

Petelgeuse: what!?

Wrath: don't be surprised. It's normal for him.

Petelgeuse: nevermind. now where are we going?

Troll: [first, you will take care of the people in capital, Then we will go to the mansion.]

Petelgeuse: what mansion?

Troll: [The clown man's mansion.]

Petelgeuse: that's cool but, how can I cause chaos in short amount of time?

Troll looks back at Petelgeuse with wide smile while he is driving.

Troll: [buddy, do you know anything about terrorism?]

Petelgeuse: uhh, no?

Troll: [you have some sort of barrier that makes you immune to physical damage right?]

Petelgeuse: yes?

Wrath already knew what was troll going to do but he still asked.

Wrath: are you trying to teach him what suicide attack is?

Troll: [that would be funny!]

Petelgeuse: what is it?

Instead of telling, he decided to show him. Troll's left hand transformed into a human and his right hand transformed into another 5 humans. The bombs started to appear on 1 humans body which was covered by his clothes. The mini human approached others and he exploded instantly. The miniature human died but it took others life's too.

Petelgeuse: nice show.

Troll: [that's the suicide attack, but unlike normal humans, you are immune to physical damage which means that you are perfect for that technique. The only problem is that, it isn't suicide attack if you won't die.]

Wrath: suicide attack is still suicide attack.

Troll: [but in this green guy's situation it reminds me of a miniature robotic turtle like creature with skeleton head which explodes all the time when it approaches his victims.]

Wrath: you are right about that.

Troll: [so what will you say green guy, are you ready for the terrorism?]

Petelgeuse: I'm always ready.

Troll: [that's the mood, buddy!]

Wrath: Troll... Who is driving the car?

Troll made confused expression.

Troll: [Of course me, who else.]

Wrath: it's just...

Petelgeuse: look behind.

When Troll turned around, he noticed that they were falling off the cliff. At first troll had confused expression but then he smiled as usual.

Troll: [oops, looks like we are falling off the cliff.]

Petelgeuse: uhh, what should we do now?

Wrath: should we scream?

Troll: [definitely, heh.]

Petelgeuse: well then... AAAAAAAAAHHHH-

WRATH: FUUUUUUUUUUUC-

TROLL: [WEEEEEEEEEEEEE-]

(Meanwhile in near village)

Villagers were talking to each other, some of them were working and some of them were playing with each other.

Villager 1: what a great day, nothing can go wrong on a day like thi-

The explosion was heard 200 meters away from the village.

Villager 2: what was that?

Villager 3: it was explosion!

Villager 4: but who caused it!?

Villager 1: I don't know. Let's get in houses for safety.

Everyone agreed at that and they went back to their houses.

(Back with our trio)

When car crashed on the ground explosion was heard but when smoke disappeared, car didn't had any kind of harm. Only wrath's, troll's and petelgeuse's skin was now covered with black color.

Wrath: ...

Troll: ...

Troll: [WHAT A GREAT ADRENALINE! Want to do it again?]

Wrath: no.

Petelgeuse: I'll vomit if you do it again.

Troll: [Great!]

Troll teleported a car back in the air and they started to fall again.

Wrath: sometimes I wonder, what is happening inside of your head...

Petelgeuse: here comes another dose of adrenaline.

But now before they crashed on the ground, troll created a portal on the ground from distance and Car fell in it.

When they came out from the portal, they ended up in random forest again.

Petelgeuse: where are we?

Troll: [in the forest?]

Petelgeuse and troll turned their heads towards wrath.

Troll: [wrath?]

Wrath: what.

Petelgeuse: can you tell us where are we?

Wrath: ...*takes GPS and he looks at it* we are... Near so called clown's mansion.

Troll chuckled at this.

Wrath: wait... You did something didn't you?

Troll: [no?] *Starts whistling with distorted voice*

Wrath: ...whatever, somewhere here might be a village.

Troll: [but village has less people.]

Petelgeuse: well then let's go to the capital.

Troll: [great idea, buddy.]

Troll pushed the gas and they started to drive the car towards capital.

Petelgeuse: Do you know where are we going?

Troll: [No I don't!]

Wrath: go forward.

Troll: [understandable!]

Troll was going forward. The car was destroying anything on his way, even trees, rocks and living creatures.

Troll: [I, LOVE DRIVING!]

Later troll stopped the car near capital in the forest. They came outside of the car and they looked at the capital once again. When they turned around, they saw result of trolls driving. Everything was destroyed in distance of car.

Wrath: well, it's not our fault.

Petelgeuse: agree.

Troll: [they were in my way and didn't moved so yeah, it's not our fault.]

Then they looked back at capital.

Petelgeuse: isn't this capital great?

Troll: [yes it is... The perfect place for trolling.]

After troll said that he looked somewhere else again like he was looking some kind of screen.

Troll: /*[you want to beat me to death that much? Don't worry buddy, I'll pay you a visit someday and then we will talk both {mentally and physically}.]\*

Troll looked both petelgeuse and wrath who were looking at troll confused.

Troll: [just some voices inside my head.]

Wrath: that explains everything.

Petelgeuse: by the way what would you eat right now?

Wrath: I'm not hungry.

Troll: [I'm gonna eat air right now. Hahahah.]

Petelgeuse: air?

Wrath: he is not joking.

Troll was about to open his mouth when they noticed mabeast behind them who was trying to attack them. They turned their heads around and looked at the mabeast for 10 seconds.

(Later)

Troll and petelgeuse were sitting and eating the meat of the cooked mabeast while wrath was cooking rest of mabeast's limbs.

Petelgeuse: hey, this is actually good!

Troll: [I'm okay with everything.]

Wrath: don't beat each other with food like always.

Troll: [we won't beat each other with food, I promise]

Wrath: I don't need your false promises.

Troll: [that's right, sadly all of my promises are {false} but deals are true]

After they ate the whole mabeast, Troll started to stick bombs on petelgeuse's clothes.

Troll:  [you must know that after this, you will get free ticket to hell, buddy.]

Petelgeuse: but only If I die.

Troll: [and you can't die.]

Petelgeuse: which means that it's safe to do.

When troll ended sticking bombs on petelgeuse's clothes. He walked back.

Troll: [before I met y'all, I was observing this country and I found out that they hate witch cultists and at the same time they fear them.]

Petelgeuse: yes they hate witch cultists. what is your idea?

Wrath created same costume of witch cultist which members of witch cult were wearing. Wrath remembered the costume because he met them. He gave the costume to petelgeuse.

Wrath: basically, you need to start putting on this costume after you explode the small part of the capital. You'll change your clothes in smoke. Got it?

Petelgeuse showed both thumbs up at wrath.

Petelgeuse: But what about knights?

Wrath: we will take care of them.

Troll: [we will give them a hard time.]

Wrath: we will just hold them back.

Troll: [don't worry about it, buddy. Everything will go smoothly. It's just 100 prey. No more... no less. On the other side, your book will show you timelines which includes corruption and chaos. From the start... {To the end}.]

Troll said last words with deep voice. because of that unexpected voice change, Petelgeuse's heart started to beat a little faster.

Petelgeuse: ...I need to get used to that voice somehow.

The trio were looking at the capital from distance.

Wrath: are you ready?

Petelgeuse: ...yes...

Troll: [well then. Let the act begin!]

Suddenly troll heard voices in his head again and he answered back to voices.

Troll: /*[no I don't have one...]*\

Wrath: Troll, stop talking to yourself. Put on the uniform and let's go.

Troll snapped his head towards wrath.

Troll: I'm coming!
_______________________________________

(With Og and lust)

Og: so... When do we stop him?

Lust: I think he isn't dumbass enough to not realize that he cannot bypass this barrier. He will leave soon... I hope.

Og: but aren't you the guardian while crusader isn't here?

Lust: yes but I want to know what will he do.

Lust and Og were watching from the mountain at the guy named Roswaal who was trying to destroy the golden barrier with his magic. After a few failed attempts he stopped.

Roswaal: what is this barrier made of? Light? No, it's something different. Why is this barrier so hard to destroy? and what is behind of it? The only way to get everything back to normal is when I get rid of this place and the unexpected guests.

Og: what did he said?

Lust: he said that the only way to get everything back to normal is when he gets rid of the unknown city and us all.

Og: I wish him luck.

Lust looks at og with expressionless face.

Lust: you know what will happen if he meets insanity, right?

Og: that's the joke. Even luck can't save him from insanity.

After some time, Roswaal started to attack the barrier with magic again but all attempts were futile.

Lust: ...I'm getting bored from this.

Og: and what are you going to do?

Lust: first, I'm going to greet him Then I'm gonna convince him to leave peacefully. If he won't leave... {I'll use force}.

Og: but what if he just wants to talk?

Lust: then I'll answer the questions shortly.

Og: and?

Lust: I'm gonna kick him out.

Og: well then, I'll watch you.

Lust: alright.

Lust jumped off the cliff and he started to move in Roswaals direction.
_______________________________________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

231K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
575K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...