all we have is now / feral bo...

By kupkakekrazy

"Don't be losers," I tell the boys as I climb onto the rock. "Come on, guys. Enjoy life." "It seems like you... More

~1~ facetime
~2~ you have a sister?
~3~ sandwich shop
~5~ phone number
~6~ curfew
~7~ tae
~8~ stream
~9~ lydia
~10~ boys night
~11~ real
~12~ kind of do
~13~ stream
~14~ feral boys
~15~ favorite place
~16~ counters
~17~ key
~18~ date
~19~ lexi
~20~ now
~part two~
~21~ blood
~22~ tests
~23~ waiting
~24~ home again
~25~ stream
~26~ taegan
~27~ sapnap
~28~ georgenotfound
~29~ dream
~30~ karl jacobs
~31~ quackity
~32~ funeral
~33~ clay
~34~ karl
~35~ george
~36~ alex
~37~ nick
~38~ alex
~39~ dream
~40~ georgenotfound
~41~ karl
~42~ sapnap
~43~ george
~44~ nick
~45~ clay
~46~ alex
~47~ karl
~48~ the boyfriend
~49~ the rival
~50~ the nursing home buddy
~51~ the brother
~52~ the best friend
~author's note~

~4~ whatever

2K 99 44
By kupkakekrazy

I receive a text from Karl when I come home from the sandwich shop.

Karl

Join the vc

We want to talk to you guys

My first response is rolling my eyes, but I reluctantly join the vc anyways.

I see the vc with Karl, Quackity and Dream. George must've left to go to sleep since he lives in a completely different timezone. I notice right as Sapnap joins the call, so I join right after.

"What did you think you were doing?" Karl asks, although I can tell he's joking after all these years being related to him.

"I went to get a sandwich," Sapnap says matter-of-factly, "Why do you have such a problem with that?"

"Because you were with my sister, nimrod," Karl scoffs, "Where is she? I told her to- Oh hi Taegan."

"Hi Karl," I roll my eyes, "You were saying?"

"You two better be joking," Karl says, "You guys can't date?"

I lean on my elbows towards the screen, intrigued, "Why not, Karl?"

"Because I said so,"

"How convincing," Sapnap laughs.

"Really, Karl?" Quackity laughs, "That's what you got?"

"Yeah, I think that works," Karl argues, "I'm older than both of them, so I'm in charge."

"I think maturity-wise," I say, "I'm the oldest."

Quackity laughs, "That's true. That's true, sorry guys."

"Who's side are you on, Quackity?" Karl asks.

"Who said there were sides?" Quackity counters, "I'm here for the show."

"Whatever," Karl chuckles.

"Ouch," I laugh, "Karl really just lost the person he thought was on his side."

"I did not," Karl says.

"Who's on your side, then?" Sapnap asks, "Dream is deafened, so he doesn't count."

"Alright, you guys cannot team up on me," Karl giggles, "And Quackity you cannot just sit back and watch. Pick a side."

In response, Quackity mutes.

"You are so annoying,"

"Sucks for you," I laugh.

Dream undeafens. "Okay, sorry. I'm back."

"Oh wow," I say, "he speaks."

"What? I join the call for two seconds and you attack me?" Dream chuckles.

"I didn't attack," I counter, "You'll know if I'm trying to insult you, trust me."

"Whatever," Dream waves me off, "Sapnap, you cannot just leave the house for some girl."

"Woah woah woah," Sapnap says, "I can do whatever I want mom, and she is not just some girl. She's Karl's sister."

"Woah woah woah," I imitate, "First of all, thanks dude but I can handle myself. Second of all, I am not just some girl or Karl's sister. I'm my own person, dickheads."

Quackity unmutes, "You tell 'em, Tae," then mutes again.

"Either way, Taegan," Dream says my name as if it's a sour in his mouth, "Nick should tell me if he leaves for a meet up with a stranger."

"Did you just eat a lemon or something?" I ask seriously.

"What?" Dream asks, "No."

"Then why did you say my name like that?"

"Because you want to be acknowledged as a person," he says casually, "That was my acknowledgment."

Okay, not my favorite person.

"That's..." I pause to choose my words nicely. These are Karl's friends, "Not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Well, Dream," I mock the way he said my name sourly earlier, "I have my own life and preferences, but you would only know that if you got to know me."

"Then you could get to know her amazing personality," Sapnap interjects.

"That one is debatable," Karl adds.

"Hey," I say sharply, "watch it."

"You watch it," Karl responds back, mocking my voice, "I'm older."

"You already brought that up," I use the same tone he used before.

"Shut up,"

"You shut up,"

"How about you both shut up?" Sapnap suggests, "That was getting a bit repetitive."

"Wow Sapnap I can't believe you would say that to my brother," I say.

"And I can't believe you would say that to my sister," Karl says seriously, "How do you expect me to let you date my sister when you talk like that?"

"I take it back then," Sapnap says immediately, "Please let me date your sister. It would mean the world."

"Um, no." Karl says after pretending to think about it.

"Please?"

Dream chuckles, "This sounds like a man begging a dad to marry their daughter in the 1600s."

"You guys better be joking," I mumble, scrolling through my phone.

"Quackity, unmute," Karls says, ignoring me.

"What?"

"What do you think about this dude trying to date Taegan?" Karl asks.

"Really? Not going to ask Taegan's opinion?" I joke.

"I think he's pretty handsome, Karl." Quackity makes his voice go higher, "Maybe we should keep him to ourselves."

"Maybe we should," Karl agrees.

"I mean," Sapnap chuckled a bit, "I wouldn't complain."

"Alright, he's ours again," Karl says abruptly, "sorry, Taegan."

"No worries," I jokingly mumble.

"We're just joking with you, Tae." Quackity laughs.

"Yeah, you can do whatever with Sapnap," Karl says casually before pausing to reevaluate his sentence. "Wait."

"Whatever?" Sapnap sounds like he perked up.

"Now he's very interested," Dream chuckles.

"No, that's not what I meant," Karl tries to change his words.

"That's what you said, though," I join in, "I can do whatever. Did you hear that, Sapnap?"

"I did," Sapnap sounds like he moved away from the computer for a second, "What should we do?"

"We could get pancakes," I suggest.

"Or more sandwiches,"

"Or both," I shrug.

"I like the way you think," Sapnap chuckles.

"Oh gosh, what have you done Karl?" Quackity asks.

"I'm not really sure," Karl says slowly, "I'm just gonna-"

Karl leaves the vc.

We all laugh for a moment. "Well, I'm going to head out," I say after a little bit.

"Why?" Sapnap asks.

"Yeah, just stay," Quackity laughs.

"I have to sleep," I roll my eyes. Talking to the guys was fun, but I needed to actually get some sleep.

"No you don't," Sapnap says.

"She needs her beauty sleep," Dream says, "Oh wait, she doesn't have that. Nevermind."

"Okay, just for that I'm leaving," I laugh.

"What? No."

"Don't do that,"

"I'm going to bed," I yawn for dramatic effect, "Goodnight losers."

A series of goodnights chorus back.

Maybe my brother's friends were a little cooler than I had thought.

~author's note~

was this a chapter of pure banter? um yes and im sorry.. this was a filler chapter

things will pick up soon i promise!

have a great day :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 976 19
Hello, Welcome to my story! this story contains blood, gore, suicide, suicide attempts/conversations, blades, cuts, bruises, abuse, NSFW content, ect...
140K 5.7K 39
🌻🌻🌻 A few months after a breakup, and a few months in with living with a friend, Quackity found out he would have to move out. Luckily, his friend...
19.6K 283 30
It all started with a simple stream, it was an ordinary day. Until Y/n got a random donation. (A TINY BIT SMUT)
14.4K 399 12
In which whenever Revivebur gets bored he goes and smokes underneath the Las Nevadas sign until Quackity comes over to tell him to leave. Fluff, hur...