How's the weather?

By M_suka

Katya learns the hard way that promises dont always go as planned More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter three, Part two.
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter ten, part two.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter fifteen, part two.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
IMPORTANT!!! (Please read!)
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine, The last chapter.

Chapter Twenty-Six

118 9 6
By M_suka

Trixie barely opened her eyes when she felt the sweet smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen behind her. She smiled and stretched, letting the pleasing scent in her nostrils. Trixie sat up on the couch opening her eyes and letting them get adjusted to the light barging in the apartment.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Trixie heard Katya's raspy voice from behind her. Her belly tingled.

"Good morning" Trixie looked at Katya, turning around. She was wearing a big shirt and big pants, her hair up in a bun, and smiling at the pancakes she was making. Gorgeous.

"Go brush your teeth, there's a new toothbrush on the shelf, breakfast will be ready by then," Katya said without glancing at Trixie.

"Okay, mom." Trixie chuckled softly and stood up, making her way to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and took at the moment for a little while. Trixie remembers her younger self imagining situations like this, in a pretty apartment in some city. She would hug Katya from behind while Katya made breakfast and kiss her collarbone, Katya would lay her head on top of Trixie's  shoulder and call her cute nicknames before kissing her. She was in a similar situation, only that they've haven't seen each other for 10 years, they weren't together and Trixie had a flight to catch the next day. 

The last part is what worried Trixie the most. She couldn't just act like nothing happened when she came back, she could go back to a life of loneliness only with the company of beverages. She couldn't go back to life in black and white when she had experienced it in bright and shining colors for two days. Trixie bit her lips, jumping from option to option deciding which lane to take. She could either risk it all and cancel the flight or take the secure lane and go home tomorrow. Trixie knew which one to take. Trixie grabbed the toothbrush and brushed her teeth.

Meanwhile, Katya served breakfast. It was one of the first mornings in months that Katya got to have a calm awakening. And it wasn't a coincidence that it was when Trixie was around. Katya remembers staying up hoping that a text would pop up, or even a call. She would wake up the next day hoping to have Trixie by her side, but sometimes she got the face of other blond curvy girls beside her. She would walk to work hoping she would come a cross her on the street. Katya was surprised she never lost hope. And today was the day she would have to stop hoping, but it frightened her how she would lose it. Katya ran a thousand scenarios on her mind, watching them and analyzing them like a movie. 

Trixie may have booked a flight today, she would have breakfast and say goodbye. Maybe she would be insecure and doubting if Katya really wanted her there. And the last one and Katya's personal favorite, Trixie would stay in new york. While Katya's train of thought trailed off she felt a distinct smell.

"Shit!" Katya scrunched her nose as she took the pan out of the fire. "For fucks sake!"

"What's going on?!" Trixie came out of the bathroom worried.

"I burnt one of the pancakes!" Katya's lip pouted.

"Kat, there's plenty more, it isn't a big deal." Trixie took the pan and threw the now black pancake away. "Let me help you with this" Trixie went to Katya's side and grabbed the spoon to leave the mix on the pan.

"But I wanted to do it." Katya was a bit dissapointed

"We can do it together" Trixie put the spoon on Katya's hand and then grabbed Katya's hand to guide it, spreading the mix on the pan with circle motions. A smile appeared on Katya's face.

Soon after they finished making the pancakes and started adding whatever dressing they wanted to them. Trixie hummed while making her's. Trixie's mind wondered in the idea of how this would have been an everyday thing if she did things differently, if she didn't block Katya's number, if she had patience, if she didn't have so much pride. This was the world’s way of showing Trixie what she lost, and Trixie was starting to accept surrender. They sat down and ate in silence, but it wasn't a awkard silence. It was an eager silence, both of them waiting for one to break it. Trixie could see Katya trying to formulate sentences in her mind, her facial expressions slightly changing. Katya was trying to find a genuine, not weird or random way to break the silence. Until Trixie spoke.

"I should go pick up my stuff, it's probably at the hotel. When I finish my pancakes of course." Trixie grabbed another piece with her fork.

"Oh, yeah" Katya tried her best to not seem dissapointed.

"I have a flight to catch tomorrow, I wanna be ready." Trixie looked down. "I'm sorry I'm not staying longer."

"It's okay Trix, I get it." Katya rolled her eyes. "It's not like you were gonna stay any longer in the first place."

"I actually thought I would stay shorter. I didn't think I would be able to go into the party" She looked back at Katya. "Until you went outside for a smoke."

"See not everything about cigarettes is bad." Katya smiled seeing the last bite of pancake on Trixie's plate.

The last bite. That's it.
Katya would have to be back to living without Trixie. Like she had been for years. Katya wanted to make thousands pancakes so that Trixie stayed, she would burn hundreds so that they would make them together. She looked at how Trixie grabbed the last bite with her fork, putting it in her mouth. Katya looked down, at her own food.

"I'll change and put the clothes in the laundry bin."

"Okay" Katya tried her best to seem unbothered.

Trixie felt her chest fill with guilt, she felt Katya's sadness. But Trixie couldn't just drop everything for someone that she hadn't seen in so long, she couldn't leave the life she had built without her for so long. Trixie knew that this isn't what she wanted, this is what she had to do. She walked into Katya's room and took her shirt and shorts off, throwing them in the bin at the corner of the room. She slid into the dress from the last night and walked out. Katya was cleaning the dishes.

"Ready?" Katya's eyes scaned her up and down and back up.

"Yes ma'am" Trixie grabbed her purse and stood next to the door, waiting for Katya and looking for an uber.

"Do you want me to walk you to the uber?" Katya dried her hands.

"Oh no, I'll walk down there on my own. You can stay here chilling."

"Oh, Okay." Katya grabbed the keys. "So I guess this is our goodbye."

"Yeah" Trixie looked down to her fidgeting hands. Fuck it.

"Trixi-" Katya was interrupted by a pair of lips on her own.

Katya slowly melted into the kiss, and pressed Trixie into the wall when she took more control of the kiss. It felt like she was a teen again, her heart jumping around and her belly was tingling. This didn't feel like the girls she would hook up from time to time. This wasn't like any one night stand. This was familiar, and that comforted Katya. She grabbed the girl's waist and squeezed her in excitement.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this." Katya smiled while breaking the kiss.

"Ever since you saw me in this dress?"

"You talk like you weren't looking at my tits the whole night."

"You are talking like you didn't like it."

"Fuck you" Katya smiled

"Fuck me Katya." Trixie bit her lip and kissed Katya again.

Katya grabbed Trixie's hip and pushed her harder to the wall, almost pinning her. It felt like dream, she never in a thousand years thought she would have the chance to feel the soft woman's skin again. To feel her pillow like lips, her waist between her hands again. Katya parted Trixie's legs with her knee, pushing her down on it. She felt Trixie's thighs squeeze. Trixie went down and kissed her jaw, moaning softly into her skin. Katya threw her head back. She felt a hand trail up under her shirt, asking it to be off. Katya fastly took her shirt off and threw it on the floor. 

"Fuck Katya" Trixie exhaled from the friction.

"You just get hotter and hotter don't you." Katya attacked her lips and exchanged her knee for her hand. "No shorts?" Katya smiled.

"On purpose"

"Slut" Katya smiled and kept making circular motions on Trixie's clit while Trixie kissed her chest, neck and jaw. Katya got rid of the underwear and started going harder and faster. She felt Trixie's moans growing into her skin. Katya grabbed Trixie's face by the jaw and pinned it against the wall. She looked so out of breath and pretty.

"Cum for me."

"Katya please harder" Trixie almost screamed.

"You have no idea how good you look like this."

"You-" Trixie's breath was a mess "Have no idea how good yo- you make me feel." Katya could tell how close Trixie was from her expressions. It was like art.

"Katya! Fuck!" Trixie let a high pitched moan out. Watching her unravel was the best thing ever. Katya kissed her until Trixie broke the kiss.

"Take your shorts off and get against the wall."

"Since when are you so bossy?"

"Since you love following my directions."

"Fuck" Katya did as Trixie said.

Trixie started kissing from Katya's neck down her belly until her lips touched her underwear. Trixie moved to her thighs, she could feel Katya shiver and curl her toes in anticipation. Trixie started kissing Katya's pussy through the lace fabric. She could listen to Katya's choked moans. So she licked across her lips through the fabric while looking at her.

"Stop fucking teasing."

"Oh but I'm so good at it."

"You're better at making me cum."

Trixie smiled and pulled Katya's panties down. She brought her hand up and started stimulating Katyas clit while looking into her eyes. She started putting her tongue in and out of Katya. Fucking her with her tongue. Katya's hips bucked in pleasure as she moaned and grabbed Trixie's hair.

"Yes fuck me" Katya said breathless "You're so good for me"

Trixie speed up her hand and started fucking her deeply, her whole tongue going into Katya's pussy. She could feel the woman struggling to stand up, her legs shaking from the pleasure. So she grabbed her thighs for a bit of support.

"Yes! keep on going" Katya said between moans. "Trixie please don't stop." Trixie felt Katya clenching around her, she opened her eyes so she could watch the show happening above her.

Katya was throwing her head slightly back, sweat trailing down her neck and her hair was sticking to her face. She was completely lost in pleasure and Trixie loved every second of it.

"Fuck Trixie! Fuck!" Katya screamed throwing her head back. Cuming on Trixie's mouth and face. Trixie stood up and kissed her briefly.

"You were so good for me" Katya put the girls hair behind her ear, still a bit out of breath.

"It's what I do best." Trixie smiled sliding her arms around Katya's neck.

"I guess you won't be needing you uber anymore" Katya slid her arms around the girls waist.

"I didn't even plan on taking it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 150 8
Katya promises to provide everything Trixie desires. But clothes and jewelry are not enough for her anymore.
11.7K 634 21
"You want to be ballet dancer? Get used to psychological terror." Trixie Mattel had been at the academy since the age of eleven. But by the age of s...
40.9K 1.4K 30
"Oh, we have a newcomer. What's your name, sweetie?" The counselor asked the girl. "Hey everyone, I'm Trixie Mattel." The girl told them, speaking i...
63.8K 3.7K 50
She sees. She knows. She desires. The Priestess of Darkness takes what she sees as hers, and destiny had spoken. Trixie Mattel had no idea that drin...