One Missing Piece: Love

By Lawukun

"Never ignore a person who loves you, Cares for you, And misses you Because one day, You might wake up... More

Ignorance
Work
Hinata's Sorrow
Hyuga Sense
There Is Always Light in the Dark
Heart Shattered, Goodbye Forever
Nov. 23 2021
Missing Puzzle Piece
Do you really think that I would let you go that easily?
I hate my life...
It Wasn't Worth It After All..
Notice
Requited Love
Wise Advice
His Heartstrings
I'm Back, Konoha!

What's Left Of My Heart Belongs To You

858 10 27
By Lawukun

        Naruto was sobbing. 'How could Sasuke just...' Naruto thought. "God damn it! Was it really all a lie?! What about that promise.." Naruto cried. "No! I'm going to stay strong! I'll show him what he lost!" Naruto determined. Naruto snatched a paper and pen, and started writing a gentle yet ferocious goodbye letter. 

Sasuke,

            You smiled, but not for me. You smiled for her. You were my first love, first time, first kiss, first everything. But now the tables have turned. You will be my last. 

             I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I guess that I never really was good enough. I get why you chose Sakura. She's pretty, rich, and she can give you a heir. I am just a broke and average person. You had every right to choose her over me. Remember when you told me you would always love me? I guess it was a lie, but really, I know you loved me at one point. But if you really did love me, you would not cheat, you would let me go. 

    Remember when we were in high school? You always said you would surpass Itachi and become the heir instead of him. You were right. Everyone laughed, but I supported you. I truly love you. I always will. I only want you to be happy. Even if it hurts inside, I will let you go, and support your new life. From the sides; Don't go looking for me. I'm just your ex. 

         I will always love you.

                                 Your former love, Naruto.

                Naruto put the piece of paper on the bed, and added tons of flowers around it. He looked at the Uchiha ring, which Sasuke gave him so long ago. He placed it on the letter, and packed his things. He put everything Sasuke had gave him on the dresser, excluding one necklace. It was the necklace Sasuke had given him when they first met. Naruto couldn't quite bring himself to part with that necklace, he wore it everyday and grew fond of it. Naruto wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible, and he ran out. His eyes were pouring water, and he was sobbing. He dropped to his knees, letting his 5 year relationship drift away with the wind. 

        A gentle and soothing hand was placed on his shoulder. He didn't even need to look up to see who it was. That touch was much too familiar. The man hugged Naruto tightly, comforting him. The weakened blond melted in the mans arms, sobbing. "Naruto..." four other familiar voices said. "Shh, Naruto, let that bastard go. It's for the best." The man said. Naruto rubbed his eyes and looked up to Hinata still hugging him, with Konan, Yahiko, Hanabi and Neji behind. 

      "Where are you going to live? Your quite broke." Yahiko asked. "He's always welcome at the Hyuga estate." Hinata pointed out, with Hanabi and Neji nodding. "Your also welcome at my house too." Konan said. Naruto smiled at his supporting and kind friends. Naruto nodded, and went into the arms of Yahiko. Yahiko hugged him, while the others were whispering loudly. "We should kill Sasuke." Konan demanded. The Hyuga siblings nodded, but a weak voice interrupted them. "Don't. I left him on my own. Please cut off any connection with him. I don't want to see him again." Naruto ordered. The rest nodded, and starting deleting Sasukes contact number off their phones. "I'll call Karin and Jiraiya." Yahiko suggested. 

     A blue car screeched onto the side of the road. A flash of red and white whipped out. "Naruto!" A redhead and a white haired man screamed. Karin hugged Naruto tightly, kissing his forehead. "Naru, don't pay any attention to that traitor." Karin commanded. Jiraiya patted Naruto on the head. "I'm sorry things turned out this way. I knew from the day he started acting cold. I should have told you I'm sorry." Jiraiya stated. Naruto shook his head. "It's not your fault. I was bound to find out, I'm just... A little shook about what happened. I feel much better once I let him go, though the remaining pieces of my heart will still always love him." Naruto sobbed. Karin stood up, "When he comes back, I'll lecture him for life." Karin stated. Karin took Naruto into the car, and they waved to Yahiko, Konan, Hinata, Hanabi and Neji before driving off. "I know your heart broken. Come live with me until Sasuke comes back. I'll help you get over it." Karin smiled. Naruto nodded, and they drove off to Karin's condo. "If you need me, I'll be a few blocks over." Jiraiya informed as he drove off. Naruto and Karin headed to Karins apartment, then crashed at the living room. 

         Sasuke and Sakura were eating at a fancy restaurant, on the boardwalk next to the ocean. Sakura wiped her mouth after eating dessert. Sasuke decided this was the moment. Sasuke pulled out a silver ring. Once Sakura had accepted, he would break up with Naruto and take the Uchiha ring back, and give it to Sakura. "Sakura Haruno of the Hidden Leaf Village, will you marry me?" Sasuke asked, kneeling down. Sakuras eyes widened with joy. She had waited for this moment since she first laid eyes on Sasuke. She had done it. She had stolen Sasuke from Naruto. "Yes!" She screamed. Sakura squealed like a banshee when Sasuke placed the ring on her ring finger. "I'll get you the Uchiha ring when we get back." Sasuke said, smiling with joy. Sakura smiled with tears in her eyes. She was just too happy. She embraced Sasuke in a kiss, making this day a day where they would celebrate. 

     Naruto could feel his eyes watering again. "Sasuke!!!" He screamed. He was panting, and his face was dripping with sadness. He fell to his knees, and took this moment to remember. To remember everything they had been through. Sasuke's words echoed through Naruto's mind.

"I love you, Naruto. Forever."

"One day we will get married and be together forever."

       "I only have eyes for you, my dear blond."

He remembered every happy moment they had, as well as every sorrow one. He screamed, and shouted, he knew that his heart would always belong to Sasuke. He could not bear how long Sasuke would haunt him. Naruto fell asleep in a puddle of tears, and his shattered heart was scattered everywhere. 

        Sasuke woke up to see Sakura sleeping peacefully beside him. Sasuke smiled, and got dressed. They had one day left on vacation, Then he would have to face Naruto. Sasuke shuttered at the thought of leaving Naruto. Naruto would not let him go off easily. Sasuke did not want to lose Naruto as a friend, Naruto had been there with him when he was a nobody. He was a worthy friend. Sasuke flinched at the memory of one of their quarrels a year ago. 

      "What do you mean I'm cheating?!" Sasuke yelled. "Y-your always so distant-" Sasuke knew that Naruto was catching on, but he would not give in. "Y-y-you never kiss me, you don't cuddle with me, you don't hug me, you don't even say that you love me anymore!" Naruto argued. "That's because-... because I'm busy with work!" Sasuke grumbled. "Bullshit!!" Naruto screamed. "No! Your accusing me of cheating! You don't have any evidence!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto threw a vase at the wall, causing a massive shattering noise. "I know your lying to me! You say your always busy! You always say that! You haven't even proposed to me! I know you too well! You have time to go to clubs and bars, but you don't have a enough time for me! You never do anymore!" Naruto screamed. Naruto and Sasuke were both panting, and one was steaming with anger and guilt, and the other was steaming of sorrow and anger. Naruto stormed into their shared bedroom and slammed the door. "Naruto, this is my bedroom too." Sasuke objected. "No! Go sleep in the guest bedroom!" Naruto screeched. Sasuke sighed, and couldn't sleep well that night. It was freezing without the body warmth of Naruto. 

         Sasuke shook his head of the past events of the fight with Naruto. He knew that the fight to occur was going to be different. Slim hands wrapped around him. "What are you thinking about?" Sasuke's fiancé asked. "Nothing. Let's get breakfast." Sasuke smiled.

    Naruto smiled at Karin. Karin was trying to get Naruto to get over Sasuke, and it was working. "Don't talk to him again, shut him out. Delete his contact numbers and ignore him! Show him what he lost!" Karin lectured. Naruto nodded, and they headed out to get food. "Hey! Look at that pack of limited edition ramen!" Naruto pointed out. Karin smirked as she paid for the ramen. 

       Sasuke and Sakura were swimming in the ocean, well, Sasuke was. Sakura was having a suntan. Suddenly, a bunch of paparazzi came running to Sasuke. "What brings you here to the New Orleans, Mr. Uchiha?" A fangirl asked. 'Maybe it will be better for Naruto to find out in advance on TV...' Sasuke thought. "I'm here with my fiancé I proposed to yesterday." Sasuke smirked. "You proposed to... Naruto?!" A interviewer asked. 'Shit' Sasuke thought. He had tried to keep his relationship with Naruto private as possible, but of course the paparazzi found out. "No... I proposed to Sakura Haruno." Sasuke croaked sheepishly. The paparazzi gasped. "You proposed to your secretary?!" the interviewer screeched. "What happened to Naruto?" The interviewer asked. Sasuke felt his head spinning. "I-I broke up with him." Sasuke barley made out. A pink haired banshee stepped beside Sasuke. "He cheated on Naruto." Sakura admitted. Sasuke kept his head low. Soon enough the world would recognize him as a playboy cheater. "I-I-It's true..." Sasuke panted. "You cheated on your 5 year boyfriend for your secretary!?" A yaoi fangirl screamed. Sasuke just nodded. 

         "How shameless!"

     "Does he know?!" 

    "What a playboy!" 

Sasuke started losing his breath. The cameras and yelling was too much. Sakura pulled Sasuke away from the crowd, and they ran. 

     "Sasuke Uchiha, CEO of the Uchiha company cheated on his 5 year boyfriend, Naruto Uzumaki. Uchiha seemed to have cheated on his boyfriend with his secretary, Sakura Haruno. "It's true, me and Sakura got engaged yesterday. Naruto... He doesn't know." Sasuke's voice confirmed. 

     Naruto dropped to his knees. The news was all over TV. Soon enough, the world would know him as the man who Sasuke Uchiha cheated on. A army of paparazzi ran into the store, locating Naruto. "What are your reactions to Sasuke Uchiha cheating on you?" A interviewer asked. Naruto put his head downlow. "I-I... I've suspected it for a while. Since almost two years ago." Naruto barley made out. A bunch of Sasuke fangirls started attacking Naruto for not being good enough for their "Sasuke-kun", but were quickly repelled by Karin. "Stay away from my cousin!" Karin yelled, drop kicking a group of fangirls. "What do you have to say to Uchiha when he comes back?" The interviewer asked. "Sasuke, when you see this, I want you to know, I'm strong. My broken heart pieces may belong to you, but soon enough, someone better will come along. I hope your happy. Stay happy for me. Don't try to find me and apologize. It won't be good for your image." Naruto said clearly to the cameras. Naruto and Karin stormed out, and started running. 

     "No way in hell." Sasuke's befriend, Suigetsu said, as he taped what was happening on TV. "Sasuke, You don't know how lucky you were to date Naruto. He is one in a million." Suigetsu said in disbelief. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 57.6K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC