Unique Book 3

By paranormalRHlover

After Tejus's betrayal we wait to see if she can forgive him. Finally knowing who the bad guys are can they o... More

Chapter 1: I Said Go Away!
Chapter 2: I Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 3: I'll Show You
Chapter 4: Phoe, Open The Fucking Door
Chapter 5: Your My Life
Chapter 6: What?
Chapter 7: No Buts!
Chapter 8: She Shouldn't Have Done It
Chapter 9: That Good Then
Chapter 10: Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck!
Chapter 11: I'm sure I did
Chapter 12: Is That OK?
Chapter 13: Yes Please
Chapter 14: Pr-Princess.. To... Much
Chapter 15: Weirdo
Chapter 16: Always
Chapter 17: No Such Thing
Chapter 18: No Shit
Chapter 19: It's Not Going To Happen
Chapter 20: Don't Fucking Do It
Chapter 21: Wow Dragonfly
Chapter 22: No Code Blue
Chapter 23: Fucking Fantastic
Chapter 24: And Sex
Chapter 25: OhMyGod
Chapter 26: It's Not Possible
Chapter 27: Princess
Chapter 29: You Done?
Chapter 30: We Will See
Chapter 31: So Where Is She?
Chapter 32: Hell Yeah, We Are
Chapter 33: Not Healing
Chapter 34: Let Me Go
Chapter 35: It's Not Working
Chapter 36: Promise Me
Chapter 37: She Deserves It
Chapter 38: Go Back To Bed, Babe.
Chapter 39: Holy Shit!
Chapter 40: Follow The String
Chapter 41: All Mine Again
Chapter 42: Three Days Later
Chapter 43: Yes!
Chapter 44: You Ready, Firefly?
Chapter 45: Can Keelan Come?

Chapter 28: Hold Your Hand Out

427 54 11
By paranormalRHlover

                      ~Kylie~

He wasn't lying when he said he would try and break me. I presume that after Amy and my mates left, is when he came back, stripped me down and started beating me. I just laughed in his face. Like I haven't been through worse. It just angered him more, but when I kept screaming, because I was on fire and my chest felt like it was about to cave in on itself he started swearing about Amylia. I want to laugh because I told him she was a slutty bimbo. And he didn't believe me. And after a week of him being Interrupted, in giving me my punishment, he finally makes her call him.

"What are you fucking doing? I told you you needed to get pregnant. Not fuck them every second of the day. Your Interrupting me! If you don't tone it down and start acting like this no good waste of space, I'll find someone who will"

"Uh oh. Someone's in Ter-rouble, for being a skanky whore! Hahaha-" I sing and laugh and….. SLAP. He back hands me across the face, that stings and I spit blood out of my mouth to the floor.

"Shut the fuck up!.... Urgh! You disgusting fucking bitch… NO NOT YOU! And don't be stupid! I placed a fertility spell on you, so enough! Do you understand me Amylia? Or have you forgotten everything I taught you? Start acting like her, because they will get too suspicious and stop fucking you altogether. I need results. You have little time before I switch you out, beat you and leave you for dead. I will get someone else that can do the job, so i suggest doing as your fucking told!" I gasp in pain when he calls me a bitch, as he kicks me right in the face, breaking my nose. He let's the chains loose, some when he's down here, so I have a little more movement. So I'm able to put my hand to my nose to stem the flow, as my healing kicks in. 

"It wasn't supposed to be fun, Amylia…. I do not care how many of them you have or haven't slept with. Nor do I care which is the father. Just text me as soon as you're pregnant and I will be ringing every week for an update" He hangs up and turns to me.

"Now where were we?" He said, smirking as he turned towards me. He is so cliché!

"Seriously!? You forgot? In that case you were just leaving-" SLAP. I growl at him

"I'll be getting rid of that smart mouth. I think it's time we got serious. I will have you bending to my will sooner or later. The pain won't stop until I have you submitting to me. This will be less painful if you agree now"

"Over my dead body!" I snarl

"Well, I don't mind killing Amylia if that's what it takes. I only really need your soul. I could just kill her in fact, your soul would have nothing to go back to. Why did I not think of that before? See you're already making me more. As the plan is in place I will let it run its course… for now. If she doesn't conceive soon though.." 

This goes on and on, every day. I don't know how much time passes, as there's no window or clock and I'm either in freezing cold darkness or bright white hot light. He doesn't really let me sleep and I get little to no sustenance. I get a little water every now and then and a blasted apple! So I'm really weak. My body is covered in dried blood, bruises and wounds. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's trying to get this body to match my own. 

My dreams are where I escape to. I have ones of all my mates and fuck do I miss them. When I see Tejus it's always the same. I tell him I love him, needing to hear it from him. He hasn't said it back to me yet, but I keep telling him, hoping one day I'll hear it again. I ask him not to be mad at me, that I should have listened. But they never last long. 

My favourite so far though are the ones where I wake up in bed with one of them. I can feel their warmth and it strengthens me. I kiss their heads softly, never wanting to wake them and make my way down to the kitchen. I'm always so hungry and craving bacon and milk, which I put down to the growing baby in my belly. So I cook while humming the lullaby my mum and dad used to sing to me. I then sit and moan as I eat piece after piece and down glass after glass. I can literally taste everything I put in my mouth. I then go and climb into bed again with whoever I woke up with and snuggle up to them. They always feel so real and I feel a little better for it when I open my eyes again and find I'm back in my prison. 

I really need to find a way to get through to one of them. I'm guessing Caleb is still getting premonitions, so I sometimes concentrate and slowly move my mouth, telling him we've been switched. I remember him telling me he couldn't make out the words and I've been contemplating writing it on my stomach. With what you might ask? The answer is blood. I've not managed to clean it off enough though, as I have barely any saliva and need the water when he gives it to me. But desperate times and all that. Hasn't helped that I'm always dry heaving or expelling the little water or food I've had, when she enters a room with Tejus. 

I'll never give in to Decan, but I'm exhausted. And this one particular day he must be pissed about something, because he comes storming Into the room, blinding me with the light. He doesn't say anything just goes and picks up whatever torture device he want to use, which happens to be whip and he starts, slashing my back. He doesn't stop there. No. He starts walking around me as he does it. My arms, legs, stomach and face get cut up. If he's not careful he might just kill me. Then he speaks.

"Why would your father be rushing to get to you? He can't know she isn't you. So what would prompt him to leave his noble mission and try to get back to you?" What is he talking about?

"Wh-What?" It comes out raw and croaky. My throat is damaged due to the lack of fluid and constantly screaming. And slow, because I'm so weak. My eyes start to close of their own accord, only to pop open as I scream, this time from the knife he sticks in my shoulder. 

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He stands with a snarl, pulling the knife out. Then he's pacing.

"I've been making sure your father is occupied when Amylia is in your body-"

"Why?-" SLAP

"YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER BY NOW! DO NOT INTERRUPT ME!" He shouts in my face. If I had spit, I would totally spit in his face right now. I just grit my teeth and look at him.

"Good!... Your father might know she is not you and spoil my plans. He's been making his way to Amylia for over 2 weeks now. And he has finally managed to evade my men. Why is he rushing to get back though? What could possibly be his motivation, but you?" I just laugh. It means my mates definitely know something is up with her and have asked my dad to come back. Hopefully he can help them figure this out and they will know how long I've been pregnant too. I hate that I can't be the one to tell them. He doesn't like me laughing at him though and so he really starts cutting Into me. Until I eventually pass out. 

I open my eyes and find I'm having one of my favourite dreams. I Turn to see who's lying next to me, but I'm in bed alone, which is a first. I get up and head down stairs and head straight into the kitchen. I open the fridge and find more bacon than normal and extra milk. Looks like someone noticed my cravings, which makes me smile. I grab it all out and drop it in the side, then grab the flying pan. I lean for the tongs as I put the frying pan down and misjudge the distance, making the frying pan clatter to the floor. Whoops! I bend down to pick it up and put it in place, turning the cooker top on. I'm about to put the bacon in when I hear

"Princess" My head snaps up to see Tejus leaning in the doorway. And everything hits me. The agony I've been through today, the fact I fucking miss him so much, all of them but him especially, and I know it's because he's the father of this baby growing inside me. No. Inside her. But like every dream with him in, I make my way over to him and cry

"Te-Tejus!... I love you. Please don't be mad at me, I should have listened to you. I'm so-" He cups my face and looks at me and says

"Shh… goddess I've missed you. And I love you, but you bet your arse I'm mad! You need to start listening to-.... Princess?... Wh-What are you doing?" He fucking said it. The tears come then I laugh as he asks what I'm doing. I lifted his top up and crawled underneath so I could press myself against him. 

"I'm hu-hugging you" His arms come around me and he says.

"Ok. But why are you under my top?"

"Because I need to feel you... You feel so real and warm... Smooth... you're Perfect... You don't know how long I've been... waiting to hear you say 'I love you'... back to me" I close my eyes, snuggling into his chest as I squeeze him tighter and hope I never wake up. 

"Princess. I am real. And I have a couple questions, then I need you to do something for me" He always says that. I don't want to move yet though so I say

"Ok. What questions?"

"Your scars. How did you get them?" 

"You already know the answer to that. I showed you" His heart starts picking up speed and he squeezes me a little tighter himself.

"And the ring Zander gave you. Do you know where it is and wh-" That's an odd question. I pull back and say

"I took it off the night I mated with you. It's under the mirror in my bathroom… Why are you-" 

"Hold your hand out"

"Tejus, what is this al-"

"Princess! Will you just do as your told and hold your fucking hand out!" He snaps. So I hold my hand out. He drops something into it and it starts glowing. It's a moonstone. I smile. I can tell him in my dreams at least. I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck as he stares at me.

"Shall I tell you a secret?" I whisper.

"Love, you know what that is right? It's a-"

"You're the father" He just looks at me dumbfounded. I laugh and kiss him. My stomach rumbles, reminding me I was about to cook. So I go and put the bacon in, otherwise I won't get to taste it. 

"Princess… How do-"
"You know, I've been trying to reach you, for… I don't even know how long. It hurts that I won't be the one to actually tell you you're going to be a dad. I have so much to tell you. That you need to know and…" I start buttering bread, thinking maybe he will want to eat too. This dream is painful because it's just that, a dream. I want to cry at the unfairness of it all. 

"What do you want to tell us?" I look up to see them all standing there, even Caleb and I can't hold the tears at bay. Dravon opens his arms and I crash into them with a sob.

"That I love you all" I then go to Blake, Zander, Sebastian, Keelan and then I hesitate at Caleb.

"I really wanna hug you too, but if you still need me to stay away... I will" I say, biting my lip, as more tears fall. He really looks at me and then he's pulling my head to his, crashing his lips to mine. 

"I don't get it. Why is she herself right now?" Keelan asks. I pull back from Caleb and turn to Keelan, but Caleb doesn't release me. 

"What are you going on about?...Oh shit my bacon!" I exclaim.

"Don't worry, Princess. I've done it for you"

"Thank you, Daddy. We appreciate it…. Now, I don't think I have long and I want to feel like I've actually been able to get through to you" I can pretend it's real. Maybe if I tell them in my dream it will help me really get through to them somehow. No harm in trying, right? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 18.9K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
99.5K 3.6K 92
Isla returns home after a violent attack that left her recovering in the hospital. She has spent the last four years living near another pack. On the...
93.6K 6.8K 57
The awaited book 3... it's time for the Dragon hunt! Join Kylie, Jesse and Rush as more drama ensues after they arrive at Dravon's house...
20.8K 882 19
The Life Tree has fallen. Monsters crawl from its roots and terrorise the realms they reach. In offer of protection, the Demon realm unleashed its so...