The Tribrid Twins

By Ray__Xo

Milli and Adrian are TWINS . They are also the powerful and only TRIBRID'S ever lived . But Milli's magic cr... More

Disclaimer
Character Intro's
Chapter 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Note
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter-10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter-25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
Epilogue
SEQUEL

SUPRISE !! BONUS CHAPTER!!!

109 3 3
By Ray__Xo

|| Iyla ||

"Get the fuck up" I yelled.

"No"

"Get up before I kick your ass" I yelled, again.

"In what language should I tell you no, to make you get the fuck away from my face Iyla?" He said. I sighed. It's hard. It's always been hard.

Five years.

That's how long it's been from her and him leaving us. Life's not same from then on. All those smiles we had seemed to vanish. Warmth in our hearts are replaced with coldness. Anger, sadness, empty. That's what I feel. I can't imagine how Romeo feels. I cant even seem to imagine.

"Go away Iyla. Before I snap your neck into half" Romeo shouted. I can feel power dominating in his room. Suffocating is all I feel. But since I'm his twin, It only has a little effect on me.

"No" I snapped. It's been five years for godsake. They left us. We certainly did not ask them to enter into our life's. I certainly did not ask him to become my world. Little did I know that someday my world will leave me. Or so should I say, left.

I don't know where he is, or how he is. I only know he's alive. I can feel him through my mark. But his wall are up and too powerful for me to break. Empty that was what I felt when I realised that he left.

I was suddenly pushed to wall as I could feel my breathing supply being cut off. I fell gasping for air as he suddenly released me.
"You should thankgod that you're my twin. I can't definitely kill you, but I can make you feel you'd better off dead" he spat leaving making his way out. Probably shifting and going off.

That's how every morning is been for me. Him giving threats, and me just- hoping. Hoping for a miracle.

No, Milli won't come back. She's truly dead probably pitying me and throwing a string of colourful words towards moon goddess. Watching over my mate, where ever he is. And watching over her mate probably seeing Red. I bet she wanted to kick his ass right now.

Our pack soon became the vicious one. All other packs wants to stay on our good side. We don't have any enemy packs certainly as far as I know. Because, well for starters my twin wiped off our enemies. Yes. He's the alpha. He did not harm any innocent ones. Yes. But dint show mercy to guilty. But that doesn't mean we don't have any enemies. We have cunning ones who's patiently waiting for a chance to strike against us. A vulnerability. That's what they're looking for.

Cold bloodyy monster. That's what they call him. Well, getting my ass up, I get ready to perform my duties as a luna.

Since, Milli and Adrain are Tribrid's they can't become alpha or luna even if they have alpha blood. You need to be pure blooded to complete the bond. So, my twin decided he would not choose an alternate I decided to accept my responsibility.

|| Adrian Fernandez ||

I miss her.

I miss her talks,

I miss our fights,

I miss her stupidness,

I miss her talkative nature,

I miss her asking me to buy her food,

Her puppy dog eyes,

Everything.

Broken. That's what I am.

Searching continuosly for bastard of my brother. I know I'm not strong to take him down. But I know it's worth trying. For my sanity. I promised her. And I know I already broke it. Like they said, promises are meant to be broken. I know she's somewhere up there watching me and cussing at me. But I also know I can't live without her. Mainly because I don't know how. I dont know where Hera left. I don't even know where to find her.

I pretty much remember. We never parted ways. Like not even for a single day. I'm her shadow and she's mine. But now, all I can see is my bastard of my brother.

"Mr. Fernandez?"

"That's me" I stood up following him.

<><><><>

"What do you mean he doesn't come here any more?" I yelled.

"He doesn't. No one know where he is. Last time I saw him was two years ago. He just told me you'd come looking for him. And h-he h-he.."

"He what?"

"He said stop wasting your time baby brother. You're not going to find him. But he'll find you later. It takes some time. He'll surely return for someone. That's what he said. Probably he'll return for you?" He questioned eyebrows furrowed. I sighed running my hand through my hair.

There is absolutely no way I'm going to find him. Every way is dead end. And now, everything is a waiting game.

<><><>

"What the fuck are you doing on my territory?" He gritted his teeth. "Well, for starters, last time I checked I live here" I replied. I can practically imagine smoke coming out from his ears.

"Not anymore" he replied with his jaw and fits clenched. I know I am a constant reminder of his mate for him. "Get out before I kick you out myself"

"How about you go back to whatever shit you're doing and I go back to whatever shit I am doing?" I suggested earning a growl. I'm pushing his buttons disrespecting an alpha. But I don't give a shit as his shit doesn't work on me.

"We both know I'm lot more powerful than you. So how about I leave you alive and you leave me alone?" I added getting impatient. He took a step, shaking. "Don't disrespect me ever again" Romeo stated running off to god knows where.

One problem down, one more to go.

<><><><>

"Why the fuck now?" She growled. "Because I'm a coward okay? I'm a loser who couldn't save his twin. The only family left." I stated.

"And I am that coward who couldn't see the reality that she's gone. I'm that coward who left his mate. Alone. For five years. I am that coward who couldn't face anyone."

"You know what's the difference between you and me?" She asked. I shook my head.
"You think only she's your family. But for me you are my family too. You are my fucking mate. That person I would spend rest of my life with. But I guess you're not worth it. At all" she spat and left our room. Or should I say her room for past five years.

That moment I realised, I fucked up. Big time.

<><><><>

|| Romeo ||

"What the fuck do you mean you did not kill the rouge?" I yelled at lucas. "That rouge is a good one. She crossed the borders to escape the others. She doesn't know it's our territory. So I let her go" he mumbled that last part.

"You let her go? What the fuck do you mean you let her go? She should be dead by now. Dead. That's the rule you idiot" I exclaimed. The fire inside me wants to come out. It wants to rip someone's head off.

All I wanted is to let my anger out, covered in someone's blood. That satisfaction of a kill. The darkness in my heart and mind craved for blood.

"It's been one hundred and twenty years Ro. Please. Stop with all this. Mi-"

"Thud" his body hit the floor

I cut him off snapping his neck, stepping on his body leaving the office. He'll Live.

I don't want to hear her name. She left me the moment she decided everything on her own. I don't want her memories. I don't want her at all. It's been so long but it still haunts me. The look she gave while dying. I saw her taking her last breath. But that's not the worst. What's worst is everything's my fault.

If I dint make her human, she would have lived. Sure her magic is fucked up, but she could have defend her self. Maybe she could have healed.

Hera. That witch. I killed her and then buried her in neutral territory. Apparently, She and Ethan planned it all. That power hungry bitch. I had no idea where Ethan is. I'm sure even Adrian don't know too. He changed so much. But he did not become a monster. I am. That's what I am.

Natural death of wearwolf's occurs at 200 years. Because of her mark, I became pretty much immortal. But, they can kill us. What ever Hera told us isn't the case. Adrian can die to. But not through natural causes like aging etc. But pretty much through killings and other. Sure his healing is better than any other supernatural but there's always a loop hole. And this he doesn't know. Hera blurred out begging for her life.

My life. My own hell. I don't intend to search for him. I won't Avenge for her. Because I'm sure Iyla don't want to loose her mate too. Adrian is strong. But without her, I can't risk anything.

I fell there is nothing left in me. No emotion. Nada. And I intend to live the same way.

<><><><>

|| Other person's P.O.V ||

"I love you Cole. I always did and always do" with that I kissed him. When I broke it, He stood there opening and closing his mouth multiple times.

"Now, fuck me or I'll fuck you" I exclaimed. And he did.

<><><>

The end.

Heya humans,

Yup. That's me. Again. Hey.

Um, well as I said earlier, the second part of the book is coming near than you expected. That book can also be stand alone. There will be new characters introduced.

And should I give you a spoiler?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Only main FOUR characters from this book will return in new book.

Yup. There it is. And NO. Milli won't be there. Don't hate me now. Come on.

So what are y'all up to? I'm waiting for my student canadian visa. Yes, I am moving to Toronto pretty much soon. Hopefully. I got admission in Toronto. Yay.

So, how's your life?

And a quick question.

What's your awkward date situation? And if anyone living in Toronto, you can dm me on instagram.

Account - ray__xo (or). naavvvy

That naavvvy is my main account. It's private by the way, so you can send me a message. Hopefully.

So, bye for now.

Love,

Ray. 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 423 35
*Book 2 of the City of Cain Trilogy* Cover made by me :) Adrian had a tough time moving into his new home in the city Cain, but lately the road has g...
240K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
163K 8.7K 33
Humans were protected by law. In a small town filled with both human and wolf, they lived alongside each other. Protect each other. Laws were create...
1.1M 63.4K 46
Book One of Hybrid Trilogy Tobias' whole life had been a joke. The pack he lived in pretended to love him, until he shifted that is. Tobias' pack al...