Changes ( book 1)

By MS5454

The first book in my series. Hazel was walking through the woods when she heard a scream. She ran in the dire... More

Disclaimer
Main characters
1- Danger
2- changes
3- Castle
4-Mates
5- Awkward
6-friendly
7- anger
9-Avoiding
10- confusion
11- past
12- truth
13- feeling down
14-kidnapped
15- Transformation
16- feelings
17- Date(1)
18- Date(2)
19- Date(3)
20- Guests
21- love
22- mates
23- love you
24- chocolate
25- rogues
26- fight
27- after the fight
28- why***
29- final
30- authors note

8- trust issues

25 6 2
By MS5454

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

H…Hazel…. What…what are you d…doing here?

They all stared at Hazel eyes wide open. Namjoon gulped.

Hazel-(cold) Jihoon is calling you all for lunch, and tell him I’m not coming.

And she left there. Her eyes were red. Namjoon understood she heard everything.

Namjoon- HAZEL… LISTEN….

He tried to call her. Jungkook hold him back.

Jungkook- she’s gone... Hyung.

Tae- did she hear anything?

Jimin- Her face says so

Yoongi- why do we have to care, let’s go for lunch

Namjoon- hyung........ okay, but I’ll talk to her later. At least we were badmouthing her. We have to apologize.

Yoongi- whatever

They all went to dining hall. Hazel went to her room. She locked it and made sure no one will come. She fell on her bed crying. She couldn’t believe what they’ve said.

I expected this from Yoongi but Jimin and Tae? Even kookie and Joon? I thought they know me? Why did I trust them? How could they trust you? It’s only been a week since you met. You are a stranger hazel, A Stranger. Wait so Hoseok and Jin also have same thoughts. Hazel you fool it’s your fault thinking they are your friends. You trust easily fool. You’re nothing but a stranger to them. A stranger who is trying to separate them.

She was feeling so sad. She cried for a long time. She was starting to feel she had someone. At least she had saved them at her risk. She doubted her choice. If she had not tried to save them she will be living her normal life. Why did she had to do that? Her mind was again a mess. After sometime she decided not to get attached to anyone in this life.

Today onwards I will just focus on myself and they can go on their own way. Thank god I knew this today. Or else this would be tougher for me. Let me go and take a bath for fresh start.

She heard Namjoon calling her but she didn’t answer. Later in that evening everyone was training. Hoseok saw Hazel missing. Jin saw her earlier and she avoided him. Her sudden change in attitude confused them. They asked others about it. At last Namjoon told them everything happened. Hoseok was so angry but Jin was angrier. It’s after a long time they saw Jin this much angry.

He snapped at them.

Jin- you all said what??

Jimin- we were angry hyung

Tae- why Hoseok hyung beat Jimin for her, he never did that before

Jin- mate bond is stronger; it acts without thinking it can’t be controlled

Yoongi- stop this shit hyung, did she got you too in her pocket??

Jin- Yoongi, SHUT UP OR ELSE I’LL RUB YOUR FACE ON GROUND, do you all think you have audacity to talk bad about her?

Namjoon-  why are you supporting her?

Jin- it’s because of her kindness you can talk now

Yoongi- oh really?? She blessed him with speaking skills?

Jin- YOU…

Hoseok- hyung, leave him. Let’s go and find her

Jin-  I…what we should do Hobi?

Hoseok- let’s talk to her, come on

Jin- I wish she would listen. I can't think of how she feels now. all the things happened to her is because of us and now she heard them accusing her.

Hoseok- I know hyung, and I little bit can sense her emotions. She need us now come.

Jin glared at boys and followed Hoseok into castle.

Tae- what’s their problem. They both care for her too much.

Yoongi- they are poisoned, I think.

Jungkook- but I’m feeling guilty somehow I must apologize

Jimin- why??

Jungkook- she didn’t do any harm to me and helped me in many ways too.

Namjoon- same here, I also feel bit regret of what I have said. We can talk to her when everything calms down, kook. We went overboard.

Hazel was going to her room. When Jin and Hoseok approached her with Jihoon. She avoided them but was dragged into room by Jihoon.

(What the hell?)

Jihoon- Hazel…

Hazel- what?

Hoseok- Hazel, we need to talk

Hazel- I have nothing to say to you.

Jin- please

Jihoon- Hazel listen to them.

Hoseok- we are sorry about our brothers.

(Not again)

Hazel- please don’t bluff guys, I can’t stand these lies anymore

Jin- we’re not lying hazel; we are really sorry for that fools. Please listen what we have to say.

Hazel- then speak

Hoseok- we heard what they have said but it’s not like that for both of us. We never thought you as a stranger or something. We don’t know if you’ll believe me or not. But it’s true. We always cared for you from starting.

Hazel- and why is that? (Raising her eyebrow , folding her hands)

Jin- At first it was because we are indebted to you

Hazel- what??

Hoseok- if you didn’t come that day we will be already dead.

(They knew?)

Jin- we both were conscious hazel. We both saw you trying to save us and almost got raped. We felt so sad that we couldn’t anything to help our savior. There wasn’t a little energy left to scream too. Others were unconscious. They don’t know how you got up in this mess. We tried to thank you many times but was interrupted by someone always.

Hazel- that was what you were trying to tell me?

Hoseok- we never knew about how you feel. You seem to be calm after the first day. So we thought it’s not good to bring that topic again. We don’t want to create an awkwardness between you and them. So we hid it from them. We thought after discussing with you we will reveal it to them. But this…

Hazel- No, don’t tell them

Jin- why??  They must know whom they hurt.

Hazel- if they know this they may feel guilt, but only because I saved them. But it doesn’t make changes in the real mistake they did. Think about it. Yoongi generalize everything with his narrow mind, Tae n Jimin is not any less, kookie and Joon they betrayed my trust the most. So they must learn to understand their mistake.

Hoseok- so, you’re gonna avoid them?

Hazel- of course, this have two results. If they are not ready to recognize their mistake I can keep them away from me or if they feel regret they can learn from this.

Jihoon- I think that’s a good idea. Anyway Hazel you shouldn’t have insulted his height. It’s his biggest insecurity.

Hazel- I know my mistake, oppa. I will apologize for that properly one day. I never had friends so my mouth sometimes betrays me.

Jihoon- good, hazel just remember those are naughty. They are not like what you think. They are very good and kind hearted. You'll understand that after some time.

Hazel- I understood what you meant, I just feel they could have shown their dislike starting itself like Yoongi.

Jihoon- its all right. They are not very matured. Jin will talk to you. I’m leaving. Leave it to you guys.

He left Hazel with Hoseok and Jin.

Jin- Hazel, as their eldest One I sincerely apologize on their behalf

Hazel- it’s okay oppa, but…I…. shall I trust you?

Jin- don’t rush take your time. We know it’s not easy to believe. And we don’t have any proof. Just remember something we both are here when you need us.

Hazel- okay

Hoseok- Hazel, can I talk to you?

Hazel- err…. sure…

Jin-  then I’ll leave. Bye.

He closed the door before he left.

(Hoseok look very serious. )

Hoseok- can we sit and talk.

Hazel- sure, sit.

Hoseok- I talked to Jihoon hyung about what happened in the morning. It wasn’t your fault Hazel. When we have mates we’ll become strong as the attachment with each other increases that bond also increase. We both are good friends so our bond is becoming strong. So our emotions are getting attached. Today when Jimin pinned you to Wall you were scared that he is your friend and you can’t beat him. You were really scared by angry Jimin. So your emotion brought the protecting mode of a mate inside me into an angry one. I didn’t saw Jimin there. I just attacked the one who got you scared. I was only coming back to my senses when you called me. After that I got angry because of Yoongi hyung it wasn’t because of mate or something. It was because he was accusing you and adding salt to the wound. It had happened before when we were in school. So there is no way you’re the reason for all of this. Okay?? Please don’t blame yourself.

(How did he know?)

Hazel- okay… thank you for explaining this…Hoseok

Hoseok- call me Hobi, that’s what everyone calls me

Hazel- okay

Hobi- see you later, now take some rest.
You must be tired. And don't hesitate to call me if you want some company. Don't think too much. You are a good person.

He pulled her towards him and gave her a small hug. And left there after giving a smile. Hazel was frozen, staring at the direction he went.

What just happened? He hugged me? Oh god why am I smiling?

Hazel was now more relaxed. The talk with Hobi made her smile. She felt his apology was genuine. She could feel him concerned about her. She decided to be normal to them. But she decided not go easy on others. It’s time for some action. Those fools must figure out themselves what they have done. Tomorrow she is gonna meet them for training.

(Its time for some attittude)

A/n
~hello everyone. I really love jin's and Hobi's character here. They just understand what Hazel feels and let her take her time. Not forcing her or making her uncomfortable. They are there when Hazel need them. What do you guys think about their characters?

And what about their hug? I know its just for few seconds.😜

As the story progress we will understand others characters well. I'm updating today because I won’t get time tomorrow morning.  Next chapter will be updated on tomorrow night. See you and love y'all.,💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
895K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.