Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 29(Tired)

3.2K 161 18
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying the story...kindly read my other stories too...if any one of u hv interest in mature stories do read my new book"YrkkhOS(Mature)"..
So let's start with the chapter...
___________________________________
KARTIK:(shifting to naira's lap)
Jaan...mujhe kuch puchna h tumse...vo...v.vo...m.me.i..

NAIRA:(caging him in her arms)
Bolo baby...kya hua...hesitate kyu kr rhe ho...ab toh mei tumhari wifey hu na...btao bacha...

KARTIK:Mujhe sb kuch sikhna h...Kuch nya explore krna h...jese tumne mujhe kiss krna sikhaya tha...v.ve.se...h..l.ove...ma.king...bhi...sikhao..na...pls wifey...

He cuddled into her more...naira blushed seeing him this much desperate...kartik smiled seeing her blushing...he got up from her lap nd lied on the couch, pulling her into his arms...naira hugged him tightly nd kartik kissed her temple...

KARTIK:Tum kbse blush krne lg gyi...vo toh mera kaam h naa...

NAIRA:Kyu mei blush nhi kr skti..
Uspe kya sirf tumhara copyright h...

KARTIK:Nhi tum meri bold wifey ho...meri princess...ab topic divert mtt kro aur sikhao na...practically toh raat ko sikhaogi, pr verbally toh smjha skti ho naa pls...

NAIRA:Ok mere desperate baby hubby...mei btati hu tumhe...but isse better option h ki hum koi adult movie dekhe, tumhe ache se smjh bhi aa jayega...

Kartik agreed with her...they were going to the room, but kartik was very tired nd was not able to walk properly...naira picked him in her arms nd took him to the room...he was dozing off on her shoulder, but felt an urge to pee...he looked towards her, still leaning on her shoulder..

KARTIK:(with drowsy eyes) Jaan...mujhe pee krna h...
Tum kra dogi pls...mujhmei bilkul energy nhi h wifey....

NAIRA:(caressing his hairs) Offcourse mera bacha...now u r my responsibility...mei apne baby ka ache se khayal rkhungi...chlo washroom chle...

(Imagine kartik in her lap, hiding his face in the crook of her neck)

Kartik smiled at her nd closed his eyes...naira carried him to the washroom..she held him in her lap, like a mother carries her baby to pee...kartik closed his eyes nd peed...naira washed his bum under the washbasin nd wiped his lower body...she carried him to the room, he was all naked from his lower body...he drifted off to sleep being tired...

Naira:(to sleeping kartik) Mera baby...boht tired h mera bacha...I m sorry but tumne milk nhi piya na...ese kese bhukha sone du tumhe...Bhuk lgi thi tumhe toh...I hv to wake u up mera bacha...phle apni coffee order kr deti hu...

She lied kartik on the bed nd covered him with blanket...she kissed his forehead nd went out...
She ordered her coffee nd had it while checking the resort  arrangements nd planning for their special night...she went inside the room nd saw him still sleeping...she decided to feed him first...there was only 1 hour left to reach their destination...

She lied on the bed on her elbow behind him nd adored him...

NAIRA:(caressing his shoulder) Baby get up...duduu nhi piya na tumne...phle feed lelo...phir so jana bacha...kartik utho...mere baby hubby...

Kartik stirred in sleep nd lied in her lap...

Naira carried him fully in her lap, keeping her elbow below his head...she moved her top up nd took her right boob out of her bra...she held it near his mouth nd shaked him...he latched being in sleep as he was hungry...he sucked her milk, making sounds..
Naira covered his naked lower body with blanket nd kept caressing his chest...kartik kept sucking her milk for sometime nd then stopped, being in sleep...

Naira:(to sleeping kartik) Mere bache ka tummy full ho gya...nini aayi h naa...isliye jaldi chod diya vrna tum toh ek baar latch krne ke baad kaha itne easily chodte ho...
Koi baat nhi...abhi so jao bacha, baad mei mumma dubara feed kra degi...(Taking her nipple out of his mouth)

She lied him on the bed, covering him properly with the blanket...she kissed his forehead nd caressed his hairs for sometime...

She then went outside to the pilot to inquire about how much time was left for them to reach Switzerland...he told that due to weather, they would reach 30 mins late...so they had approx. 1 and a half hour left...

She decided to rest for sometime..
She went in the room, locked it nd lied beside him...she took him in her arms...kartik recognized her touch in sleep too...he smiled nd snuggled into her, hiding himself in her chest...naira too hugged him protectively...

They slept peacefully in each other's embrace...kartik got some one to pamper him, love him for which he was craving for since his childhood...naira got some one whom she could love nd take care of...she had everything...money, property, gems, but she needed someone whom she could spend her time with, who could take away her loneliness...They were a couple, matched in heaven...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...I know it's a very short update, but actually I m busy these days...as u people insisted, so I wrote this...Next one will be long one, more than the normal length...I promise...pls adjust this time...keep voting nd don't forget to comment what u want to see in the upcoming chapters...thankuu guys...

PRECAP: Kaira watching an adult film, kartik asking about some interesting topics....rest u might hv guessed only🙈...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 3.7K 26
A completely different Kaira Story. Naira is orphan and Kartik is someone who'll change her life a lot. Peep in to know more
50.4K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
54.7K 3K 20
Hello everyone and here I am publishing a new story on kaira which is a bit different from my (ongoing) previous story. My story will begin before Ka...
112K 8K 54
Story of kartik nd naira, who are recently married...kartik's family will be good nd love naira like their own daughter, unlike the show...So it is j...