hello | e. jaeger

By -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... More

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗14 SORRY?

822 31 70
By -erenssluvt

when something goes wrong, what's the most common thing to say? a two letter word that has such big meaning but at the same time it doesn't. telling someone you're sorry is the easiest way to get out of something.

for example; i'm sorry i cheated on you. am i really sorry? no, but did you just accept my apology because you assumed i regretted my actions? yes, you did.

sometimes it's better to not accept apologies.

sorry is not always the answer.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

not getting up from the bench you decided to look around a little while longer. after all, class started in twenty minutes.

looking at flowers, gardens or just nature in general was like an escape. the way it was made and grown, how it turned out so beautifully. most of all the interesting part was always the animals.

how the creatures would react when others were sitting in their spot. watching as a black cat ran on the walkway, you got up from the bench grabbing your bag and placing it back onto your back.

there had always been that small myth that once you see a black cat, it was considered you had bad luck. it seemed intriguing, that if you saw an animal that everyone kept at house pets, then you would get bad luck. but it couldn't be correct, could it?

walking on the sidewalk that led to the school doors you brought out your phone. scrolling through different apps you checked your socials.

you never understood why people would post their everyday life on instagram or snapchat. was it really necessary to know what you were having to drink at the moment?

it wasn't, so why post every detail of your life? could it be to show others you had something more valuable than them. that you were able to go on six different planes to get to different places in one day.

whatever the hopeless reason was, you always found it to be bland. but you still found it hilarious, so every once in a while you would always swipe up telling them how much you loved the drink they got at starbucks.

it was like feeding the dog of what they wanted to hear.

putting your phone away you walked back into the school now paying attention. you didn't want to bump into someone.

turning to your left you were surprised to see two so-called friends of yours standing in the hallway. making your way over to them, you stood next to the male "what are you guys doing out here?"

sasha smiled at the sound of your voice looking up. turning her phone around she pushed it in your direction. "me and connie were thinking about going to this new restaurant!"

taking the phone you looked at a website. at the very top there were words in bold 'grand opening'. connie took a quick glance at sasha before looking at you. "y/n you should come with us!"

adverting your gaze from the phone you looked between the two friends. "please i don't want to intrude in your plans"

rolling her eyes, sasha took her phone back. scrolling on it she began to text you "don't be dramatic. you're so coming with us. here are the details"

a repeated buzzing sensation was planted against your skin. grabbing your phone you looked at the message. smiling you nodded your head "i guess it's only fair, it would be rude to not go now."

connie cheered, wrapping his arm around your shoulder "that's the spirit. i also heard that the cook is like really good!"

humming you leaned into connie's hold "yeah i actually just heard that. i was scrolling on instagram."

the female placed in front of you two smiled brightly. looking back and forth she gushed at the thought of food "okay we're definitely going then."

shaking your head, you laughed along with connie. getting out of his grasp you waved at the two "i'll see you guys tomorrow!". connie and sasha both waved bye, shouting at how you better be there or they would raid your house.

scrunching your face at their threats you quickly turned the corner, trying to get away from their voices.

at last, the day was ending with your last period. talking to connie and sasha had passed time quickly for you. you felt relief as tomorrow would be saturday. finally a day to rest.

while walking to your last class somebody joined you. looking over you were met with mikasa. raising a brow you licked your lips "well hello mikasa."

the girl gave you a small nod as her greeting to you. the both of you walked in a comfortable silence. it wasn't awkward or strange, it was honestly a nice feeling. you knew mikasa was wary around you but she either hid it well or completely trusted you after the conversation in the library.

and right when you thought you two were having a nice walk she pulled her phone out placing it into your hold. grabbing the phone you made sure not to drop it.

"i blocked jean on everything, but i guess i didn't on my second instagram account."

looking down at the phone you read over the message jean had sent. 

hey can we talk? i regret
what i did. i miss you
and im sorry.

looking back over at mikasa you handed her the phone "what are you going to do?"

the female looked down and started to pick at the rings placed on her fingers. shifting the rings up and down and twisting them. "i was actually wondering if you could do something?"

shaking your head you chuckled at her naiveness. "i've been playing the game for you mikasa. i've made the right moves. now it's your turn to finish the game out."

looking down at her phone, her thumbs hovered over the keyboard unsure of what to type. "what am i supposed to say?"

"what you've been wanting to say the day you found out what he did."

mikasa looked over at you watching you leave. you took a detour so that led her to assume you were going the long way to class.

looking back at the screen she sighed. what was there to say to him? you had mentally and physically ruined jean so she was confused of what she should be doing.

most of all why wouldn't you do anything? if this it what you did, what would it matter to do it again.

but nevertheless, mikasa let her fingers type away. once she had typed out what seemed to be a good paragraph she pushed send. watching the message go from sent to seen she quickly ran her finger across the screen swiping out of the conversation.

finally arriving at your last class, you opened the door walking in. scanning the room to find mikasa you walked in her direction. sitting down next to her you leaned back into the chair "so what did you say?"

sliding her phone over to your direction, you picked it up reading it.

hey can we talk? i regret
what i did. i miss you
and i'm sorry.

you must be stupid to
think saying sorry is
going to help you.

can we just talk?

no i honestly want nothing to
do with you. you cheated so now
you pay the price. deal with it.
after all it was your decision.

i'll meet you at your car.

placing the phone back into her lap, you turned around getting up from the seat to go sit in your own. mikasa's face dropped into a surprised one as she watched you walk away without a word.

you wanted mikasa to figure it out. just like she figured you out.

to make a reference, this was like a game. only in the first half you played for mikasa. of course during this game you beat jean to a pulp, but you can't beat desperation.

to finally win at the game, mikasa had to tell jean what he didn't want to hear. it couldn't come from you, it had to come from mikasa.

she needed to completely shut him down, and if you have to make her do it then you would. you wouldn't allow her to lose.

getting up from your seat you went to the front of the room to grab a computer. signing in, you went ahead and started on an essay that was due at the end of class.

it was oddly entertaining you, but you guessed that was only because you had nothing better to do in this class. usually you would be watching the clock as time slowly passed by.

feeling the familiar buzzing you picked your phone up to see a certain blonde texting you.

yelena
this library at marley is shit.
can you find me a astrology
textbook at your school?

y/n
sure, if i find one i'll drop it off later.
yelena liked a message

sighing you put your phone back onto the desk, getting to work again. yelena was lucky that you even gave the effort to get a book. but then again the both of you go way back. you two were inseparable, and very good friends. so when one asked a favor the other one said yes with no questions about it whatsoever.

adding the last few sentences to the small essay you smiled in success. turning it in, you logged out of the computer. raising your hand you softly closed the computer.

getting up you placed the device back in the cart plugging it in. turning on your heel you took a quick glance at the clock to see how much time was left. as you did the bell rang throughout the classroom.

grabbing your things, you walked along with other students to get out of the small classroom door. placing your hand on the door you held it open for the person behind you, as they did the same.

walking in the hall you slowly made your way to the library. students ran past you trying to get out of the school. you never understood why.

the parking lot, both student and regular, was always a mess. traffic getting in and out was horrible. it was worse because people were walking around everywhere making it more difficult to drive.

opening the library door you felt the gush of air circulate around your body. it pulled you in like a dog to a stick. the silence rang through your ears as it was peaceful. the smell of new books filled your nose, it was refreshing in a way. but it was always weird to tell someone you liked the smell of a library.

going in between the two shelves filled to the brim with books you looked around trying to find an astrology book. lifting your finger, you ran it across the spines while walking. coming to a stop you smiled taking the book out of its holding space.

going to the front you checked out the book. thanking the lady you grabbed your bag, placing the book in there. turning around to leave, your eyes caught onto a male with a book in his hand. raising a brow you softly laughed at the ocean cover.

making your way over to the table you pulled the chair out quietly. sitting down you lifted your hand to rest your cheek on it "hello armin 2.0".

looking away from the page filled with writing he smiled at your small joke. closing the book he set it down onto the honey colored table, giving you his full attention.

placing your hand onto the book, you slid it over to your direction. looking through it you hummed "i didn't know you liked oceans"

the male nodded as he watched you flip through the book. "well armin got me hooked on ocean books"

closing the book you gave it back to eren. placing it in front of him you furrowed your eyebrows "so you've never been to the ocean?"

laughing at your misunderstanding he grabbed the book, putting it into his black bag. "i have many times, but i haven't been in a while. there's no good places or maybe i haven't found them yet."

tapping your chin in thought you got up from your seat. as you did the chair behind you pushed back. eren gave you a confused look as you reached into the back of your pocket.

dangling your keys in front of his face you smiled "well aren't you lucky to know someone who does."

raising a brow the male leaned back into his chair, he couldn't stop the smile from growing on his face "you're serious aren't you?"

rolling your eyes you walked around the table and pulled him up from the chair "of course i am."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

it was a sunny day but the blonde couldn't help but want it to rain. the school day came to an end as she now desperately wanted to just go home and relax.

packing up her things she watched as her fellow classmates all left the classroom. zipping her bag up to put it on a voice suddenly spoke "you're historia correct?"

looking forward, she was met with a brunette. she had her hair placed into a ponytail. her style was weird but still fit her well. the only piece of jewelry she wore was a necklace with a red envelope hanging from it.

"i am. who are you?"

smiling, the female pointed at the seat behind historia. sitting down historia clasped her hands together, placing them onto her lap.

"i'm cora."

nodding her head, historia furrowed her eyebrows "okay, how may i help your cora?"

cora clicked her tongue with a smile "you can't help me but i can. you're trying to find out who sent that photo to ymir right?"

sitting on the edge of her seat the female smiled "do you know who it is?"

placing the pastel pink bag onto her back cora grabbed her phone. "no, but a little birdy told me that the person you're looking for happened to be on footage."

walking away, cora didn't let the girl speak, all she wanted to do was plant that in historias head. and why did cora do this well.

maybe it was the way you spoke to her earlier. the way you threatened her without even hesitating. so if you were going to act like a rightful bitch then cora would drop a few crumbs in front of the blonde mouse. all historia needed was a little push and that's all cora gave.

historia got up from the chair quickly putting her bag on. walking out of the classroom she rushed to the front office. the brunette was correct. if she wanted to find out who it was then looking at the camera footage would be the way to go.

it either showed the person or didn't. historia's first guess was that it was mikasa or maybe annie. but the more she thought the more she assumed it was sasha.

opening the office door she walked in to be greeted by one of the office lady's. "historia? what are you still doing here"

smiling, historia placed her hands behind her back "i left my bag in the back, can i go get it?"

opening the drawer the women dug around. finding a pair of keys she placed them on the counter sliding them over to historia "here, when you're done put them back into this drawer."

nodding her head historia gave the lady a wave. while walking to the room the blonde frantically looked through the ring of keys to find the right one.

finding the keys that matched the room numbers door she smiled. inserting the key into the lock she twisted it. grabbing onto the door handle she pushed it down letting the door swing open.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

parking your car, you turned it off. grabbing your keys and phone you opened the car door stepping out. eren followed your actions but was one step ahead as he closed the door and started walking on the sand.

"holy shit y/n this is a good view!"

smiling you shrugged your shoulders walking alongside him "i used to go here when i was a kid."

looking at the ocean, eren watched as the waves continued to crash into the main land. the sound was  soothing as it was just water. once the wave hit the sand it rippled out into nothing before gliding back down.

"you're telling me you just magically found this place?"

humming you bent over to cuff your jeans up. walking towards the water, eren followed you "i was walking around one day and i came across this. so i would always come down here alone, so be grateful i brought you along."

sitting down on the sand you stretched your legs out. you sat to where when the waves would come up the mainland it would only hit your feet before retreating back down.

eren sat down next to you captivated by everything. the silence was a comfortable one as you both just took in the view. no words were said. no movement. just you and eren sitting by each other in a relaxing silence.

the male leaned back propping himself up with his hands "so tell me about yourself y/n."

scrunching your face up you took a quick glance at eren "why?"

chuckling he shook his head while turning to look at you "well because all i know is your name."

he made a valid point. so getting pulled in by his question you decided to share a couple things. nothing too much but just things about yourself that would be interesting to know.

"i originally came from marley but moved here. i don't have any siblings, and my parents are never home. usually traveling around the world or something."

eren squinted his eyes at you taking in your features. nodding his head in agreement he shifted his head up to look at the sky "well you do look like a city girl"

laying down on the sand you copied eren and looked up at the sky. it seemed so beautiful somehow. the sun had yet to set. only small strands of orange filled the sky but it still looked incredible.

the male next to you removed his hands from the sand laying down next to you. "since you shared i will. i lived in paradis for my whole life. and unlike you i have a brother."

taking in the information you noticed how he didn't say anything about his parents. seeing that as a sign you didn't dare to question about his father or mother. you believed that when the time was right he would reveal that information to you.

laying down, you and eren would take turns pointing out clouds that looked like different things. "that looks like a flower."

your eyes scanned the sky but to no avail you saw nothing "what, where?" eren lifted his hand pointing to the right "it's literally right there"

moving your body closer to erens you tried to follow where he was pointing in hopes you would find what he was talking about "okay you're gonna have to be more specific. saying right there doesn't help idiot"

groaning, the male took a hold of your arm. trailing his hand up he fixed your fingers to where you were pointing. his touch was soft, gentle almost. as if he wasn't, he would break your hand in half. taking your hand that was now pointing he moved it to where the cloud was.

your mouth dropped into an o shape as you now saw the cloud. "oh now i see it!"

letting go of your hand he let his drop to the side of him. getting up he dusted himself off to get rid of sand that stuck to him. turning to you he held his hand out for you to get up.

raising a brow you placed your hand in his. this time he put a little more force on it as he brought you up to stand in front of him. "where are we going?"

eren pointed along the shoreline "seashells"

snorting, you looked at him while crossing your arms "oh so you're a seashell kind of guy?"

he started to walk not waiting for you to join him "see now when i find a cool ass seashell you're not getting it."

gasping you quickly joined eren in walking. the both of you walked together in sync. looking down you looked over the sand trying to find a non broken seashell. but it was no use because they were either broken or ugly.

"why'd you move from marley?"

the question he asked made you, for once, get taken aback. you weren't expecting it so you weren't ready. no matter how many times someone asked you, you would say the same thing. of course it wasn't the full truth but who cared. you knew at one point all the lies you spoke would catch up to you, but until that day you wouldn't stop.

"i heard paradis was a good small town to live in, and now here i am."

eren nodded at your words  "paradis is a fun place to live in. especially with a good friend group."

the male came to a sudden stop. crouching down he extended his hand to pick up the hard colorful object. assuming he found a seashell you leaned over to take a look at it. eren noticed and quickly stood up and turned away from you.

scoffing you tried to see what it looked like by going to the left of him. everytime you would lean to look over he would turn his body away, shielding the shell from you. laughing at your now desperate state to see what it looked like he finally turned around to face you.

"you're such an asshole"

laughing even harder, eren extended his hand showing you the shell. you had never paid attention to it but for the first time you let his laugh fill your ears. it was deep and almost addicting of how soft it was.

blinking at the shell eren held in his hand you smiled. snatching it from his grasp, you turned around and took off running.

the male watched you run off trying to come to a realization of what had just happened. finally having it register, he started to chase you.

"you better not break it!"

laughing you picked up your speed to run even faster. it was no use as eren was gaining on you but you liked to hope you could outrun the male.

it was different to run on sand, difficult even. on a flat surface it's easier for your body to quickly pick your feet up for the next step, but in this case it wasn't. each step you took your foot would sink into the sand. digging it back up you placed it in front of you for the next step.

you took a quick glance at the sky. but when you did your body came to a sudden stop. eren chased behind you but as you stopped, so did he. following your gaze he looked up at the sky.

the sun had finally begun to set. the sky was layered in different colors. there was little to no blue now as different shades of orange filled the sky up. the shades of orange ranged from a light pastel color to a dark orange. in between there were small shades of purple and pink. aligned with yellow blending into the orange.

your gaze was stuck on the scene as your mind wouldn't allow you to look away from it. eren couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

your hair was messily scattered from the wind but it still remained in its original state. your mouth was parted open as you were taken away from how beautiful the sky looked. the different shades of colors contrasted onto your face making it look hard to look away. you looked ethereal to him.

a smile sat on your lips, scanning over the new colors that were forming in the sky "it's so pretty"

not taking his gaze off of you he smiled at the three little words "it is."

finally tearing your eyes away from the sky you turned your head to look at eren. finding him already staring at you, you raised a brow "what? i'm not giving you the seashell back if that's what you're looking at me for."

scoffing at your sentence he raised his arm. he gently pushed your head forcing it to move to the right a bit. the side of your foot turned to the left making you slightly lose your balance. you quickly grabbed onto erens arm trying to regain your balance. the male noticed and used his free hand to grab a hold of you to keep you still.

erens action caused you to stand directly in front of him. looking up at him you both got caught in eye contact. only this time you looked away from his eyes.

for the first time you took in his appearance. it was hard to deny that he wasn't attractive. his hair tied back into a messy bun. pieces of hair framed it while he had fly aways. his jawline was oddly sharp. his lips were freshly wet as he had just licked them trying to get rid of the dryness. and of course his eyes. the two colors always put you in a trance. it was like watching the dark forest green and the dark teal color fight.

the both of you were stuck. neither wanting to look away. you both wanted this moment to last. your eyes ran over every single one of his features trying to memorize it. and as both eyes stopped on each other's lips. the time felt as if it had slowed down.

you couldn't focus on anything around you, only the way you and him started to lean in. the moment was like bliss as you two got remotely close, too close. but you didn't dare to pull away and he didn't either.

his hand traveled down your arm and latched onto your hip. yours traveled up his arm desperately trying to reach for his neck, just for your fingers to trace over the untouched spot.

and finally the final moment, that only came to an end.

the familiar buzzing sensation filled up your senses. right after the ringtone came on interrupting the so called moment you were having.

clearing your throat you backed up and out of erens grasp. reaching behind you, you grabbed your phone reading the caller id. surprised to see a jet-black haired girl calling you, your finger swiped across the smooth glass screen answering the call.

"hello?"

"i was in the school doing some work and i happened to run into cora and historia talking. cora told historia to check the camera footage, so i assume she's already gone and seen it."

"when did this happen?"

"about ten minutes ago. i've been trying to call you but the cell reception is horrible."

"what do you expect me to do?"

"historia was talking on the phone with jean. she's going to text you to come to the school, i'm just giving you the warning. wherever you are, use me as an excuse to leave."

taking the phone away from your ear your thumb pressed the red button ending the call. your hand gripped around your phone tightly as you dropped your arm by your side.

turning to face eren you gave him a smile "mikasa just called me she needs my help with a project."

eren nodded his head understanding your situation. mikasa had always stressed herself with work so he was happy to let you go and help her. it was nice to see someone care. "well go ahead and get going"

scrunching your eyebrows you reached in your pocket to grab your keys "i can drop you off at your house, it would be rude just leaving you here."

you hoped the male would take your offer. you had already felt bad for your problems affecting him. but as your mind went wild you tried desperately to put away those thoughts. after all, why should you even think about caring to help him. that wasn't what you ever wanted to do.

eren shook his head "i'll be fine, mikasa doesn't like waiting anyways. so i'll see you later"

deciding to just take his word you gave him a smile "fine but if you get kidnapped it wasn't my fault. see you jaeger."

walking off you let your face drop into a blank one. the smile had been ripped away from your face. it was always the moments of where you felt alive.

the feeling that it was even possible for someone to actually want to get to know you. the one where someone could even possibly care for you that wasn't yelena. it was the feeling of which you are unknown to.

but it didn't matter as you were grabbed by the hair from that feeling. you were put back into your place as realization seeped into your skin. it dug its nails into your arm injecting the forever lasting sentence that you weren't here to make friends.

and even if you did that wasn't what you were going to do anyways. regardless you were here to release information and always go head to head with someone. someone like cora. it was a repeating cycle that you were strapped too. there was no escaping reality.

gripping onto your phone harder you entered the six digit passcode and unlocked it. scrolling through your contacts you went to her name. right as you were about to call her you got a text message.

historia
me and you need to have
a discussion. meet me at
the schools cafeteria.

you stopped to read it but only ended up laughing at it. historia had yet to know what you were about but she was just begging to find out. it was as if she was out in a forest alone. the only thing on her was a bell and she couldn't help but ring it every second. but that only attracted the creatures lurking around her.

if she wanted to try to play a game with you, then by all means you were ready.

opening your car door you got in. finally taking a look back at her contact you pressed the button. bringing it to your ear you listened as the ringing stopped and she answered.

"the tip i sent the office the other day. did it work?"

"it did. i'm watching him leave the building with all his stuff packed up."

"great. the best news i've heard all day."

"what tip did you even give them to get him fired?"

"i'll tell you later."

removing the phone from your ear you hung up. stopping at a red light you swiped out of the phone app into messages.

it was always the simplest of things people fucked up. a little warning was all you had sent but yet he still disobeyed. was it really worth it in the end? of course it wasn't. what was so hard, so complicated, to follow one thing.

but the answer is, it wasn't hard whatsoever.

your mind couldn't help but throw you into a laughing fit. such an easy warning but it was thrown away and stomped on.

y/n
three strikes, and now the batter
is officially out. how sad.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

historia sat in the cafeteria waiting for you.

as she unlocked the office door and walked in she sat down in the chair. logging into the computer she went to the camera file. it only took a limited amount of buttons to press before finding out it was you.

when she was watching the footage she couldn't help but feel her body sink right when she saw your face. the way you brought out your phone or the obvious fact you were laughing.

once she had found out it was you she called jean. it was a rookie mistake on her part. the male had gone on about how she shouldn't do anything and started to explain things that you had done to him.

she was frustrated that jean didn't get her pain and how she felt so she hung up. she went to the cafeteria and sent you a text. and now all she had to do was wait.

you couldn't touch her if you wanted to. her mind was filled with the fact she would win. after all her father was the fucking mayor, he ran this small town and everyone in it. what could you possibly do that she couldn't override?

you were in her control.

the hallway was dark but it was a no-brainer as school was over. all the lights were turned off making it seem like you were in some type of horror movie. it was amusing to you, the darkness added an effect on what was about to happen.

making it to the cafeteria doors a smirk tugged at your lips as your hand wrapped around the handle pulling it open. walking in you were only greeted by more darkness and a blonde who sat at an empty table.

you could tell she was staring at you but that was it. it was hard to tell what her facial emotions were or what she even looked like right now.

getting up from the table she walked towards you leaving a spacious gap. "why the fuck would you do that?!"

just by that one sentence you could already tell how fun this was going to be. the excitement rushed throughout your body wondering how she would play her cards.

"that's funny coming from somebody who cheated."

the girls eyes widened at your tone, at the way you spoke. how careless you sounded. "don't tell me you're not sorry."

the ever so blank expression of yours turned into laughter "sorry?! you expect me to be sorry? well then i guess i'm sorry. but are you? do you think you don't have anything coming for you historia. your turn has only just begun."

historia gasped trying to understand what was going through your mind to threaten her. opening her mouth she began to yell at you, everything that came to mind she spat out. from it being how you looked to what she was going to do to you.

you found the pleasure in watching her get riled up, but you knew there was nothing she could do. no matter how much money she had, that wouldn't be able to put a dent in your daily life.

so having enough of the threats she yelled at you, you took out your phone swiping to a certain video. holding it in front of her face to look at, she quickly closed her mouth.

smiling you listened as the video played, leaving the girl in front of you speechless. once the video came to a stop historia's eyes shifted to you in disbelief.

raising a brow at the lack of threats she now gave, you leaned down next to her ear.

"cat got your tongue?"

it was impeccable timing at historias phone started to ring. picking it up she looked at the text message. swallowing she looked back up at you in fear.

how could one ever do such a thing?

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

you quickly ran up to your room. opening the door you rushed in and grabbed your coat. taking a pause you looked around to make sure you had everything you needed.

pulling out your phone you texted sasha that you were leaving the house and you were heading over to the restaurant.

heading back downstairs you grabbed your keys off the kitchen counter top. walking out the front door you locked it while unlocking your phone. seeing a text message from eren you shook your head. the text was a simple hello, smiling you texted back the same greeting.

getting into your car you began to back out of the driveway. while driving your phone started ringing. taking a glance at your steering wheel you pressed a button and the call connected.

"do you have my book?"

rolling your eyes, your hand glided over the steering wheel, turning the car to the right.

"yeah it's in my room. just come by my house and get it."

"okay, thank you y/n"

"anytime yelena."

the female had ended the call. it was silent in the car for a moment before the music had reconnected and continued playing.

you were lucky that the new restaurant was close because you were not looking for a long drive.

coming into the restaurant parking lot you parked your car getting out. as you walked away from your car you locked it using the remote key.

making it to the doors a male rushed out and held the door open for you. giving him a thank you, you walked in instantly finding the humor duo.

smiling, you made it over to the booth and took a seat next to sasha. connie instantly frowned, "what am i not cool enough to sit by?"

rolling your eyes you picked up the menu. scanning through it you began to read the items. sasha nervously laughed next to you "y/n you see, i might have already ordered for everyone."

connie snorted as he sipped on his coke.

blinking you, squinted your eyes at sasha "you better have gotten me something good." the girl instantly nodded her head "well of course i did! who do you think i am, an amateur?!"

pursing your lips together you looked over at connie. still sipping on his drink he looked right back at you. the female next to you gasped, crossing her arms "this is illegal!"

laughing you leaned your head back to rest on the booths seat "its okay sasha one day you'll be smart."

at the sound of your remark connie snorted, only this time it resulted in his drink coming out of his nose. both you and sasha started laughing as the male frantically got a napkin trying to clean himself up.

"is my face okay y/n?!"

humming you shook your head,  "no you got a bit of just.." lifting your finger you pointed at his face doing a circular motion

sasha banged the table in relaying the message of how hard she was laughing now. connie dipped his fingers in his drink then put it on his face. letting the coke run down his face he scrunched his face and started to pretend to cry "why would you say that?"

picking up your own drink you took a small sip before putting it down. looking unbothered you shrugged your shoulders "i'm sorry i made you cry coke tears."

before the male could speak, the waitress placed a plate in front of him. once she set the plate down her hand returned back to the tray she was holding to grab the other two. placing them in front of you and sasha she smiled "enjoy!"

instantly sasha and connie dug into their food. unlike them you picked up your fork and started to eat.

the rest of the time was silent as nobody cracked a joke. you all just focused on eating. after you were all done, both you and sasha started to talk about a volleyball game coming up. connie would join in and tell you about the drama that was happening at school. but it ended short as sasha paid.

getting up from your seat you smiled at the two "i'll see you guys at school". the two waved bye as you turned on your heel to walk away.

as you made it out of the restaurant, you turned left walking alongside the building. trying to make your way to your car you were suddenly stopped at the sound of a familiar voice.

"y/n is that you?"

her voice infiltrated your head and instantly registered who she was. your body forced you to turn around as the smile couldn't stop growing.

"long time no see pieck."

making direct eye contact with the female you couldn't help but notice the look in her eyes. she was filled to the brim with anger of ever seeing your face again. she wanted nothing but to just go into the restaurant and tell your two friends what you really were doing at paradis.

instead she bit her tongue giving you a smile "it's so nice to see you y/n. how are you?"

swiping your tongue against your cheek you lifted your hand and waved at the female. turning around you walked back to your car.

it wasn't that you didn't want to talk to pieck because you did. you wanted to stand there and have a conversation with her. you wanted to provoke her at every word that came out of your mouth. but you didn't find the need too. ultimately you wanted to just sit at home, and that's what you were going to do.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

you let out a sigh of relief as you walked into your house. dropping your things to the floor you walked into the kitchen. it was always relaxing to be in the comfort of your house.

going to get water, you came to a sudden stop as you saw an object sitting on the kitchen island.

a red envelope.

raising a brow you picked it up. lifting your finger you slid it across the paper. watching it rip open you took out the white piece of paper. unfolding it, you turned it around to see what it was but instantly froze in place.

to cora being mad was an understatement. it was frustrating to know once again you'll always be one step ahead of her. so she did the only thing she knew how.

the day cora gave historia the hint she was hundred percent sure it would catch you off guard. but it was a failure as you had taken her dream and crushed it to pieces. when did you find the time to put historia's father out of office?

so as cora sat at home she printed out a photo and put it in a red envelope. and rest well, the rest was history.

it was infuriating.

your hand gripped onto the paper forcing it to crumble in your hand. under the picture that sat on the white piece of paper held a couple of little words.

"i guess i'll have to resort to this"

dropping the paper you let it fall back onto the kitchen counter. why were you so angry at something so small? you knew you owned her so why did the roles reverse.

most of all she decided to resort to blackmailing you? it was a pathetic play, but it landed a punch on you.

you paced around the room back and forth trying to figure out a way to flip the table. you wanted to see the look on her face when you've outdone it again.

but the information she held in her hand put everything at risk.

walking over to the counter you stretched your arm swiping to the right. you watched as everything fell on the floor. glass flew around the room as the crashing sound filled your ears.

but you couldn't stop. your mind was torn in two at reacting in anger or reacting calmly, and it was driving you insane.

each step you took, another thing shattered onto the floor. each breath you released came with another idea. every thought that passed came another wave of anger washing over your body.

standing in front of the counter your hands were placed holding onto the surface. your head was down as laughs erupted from your mouth.

glass surrounded your body as it begged for your blood. your mind finally came to a stop. laughing harder you leaned your head back up.

let the games begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 670 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
62.9K 1.8K 40
"𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘠/𝘯...." 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 ...
66.2K 1.5K 26
you are a typical college student, living your life like a normal person would do. one night you decide to let loose and relieve your stress for once...
278K 5.3K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...