all we have is now / feral bo...

By kupkakekrazy

"Don't be losers," I tell the boys as I climb onto the rock. "Come on, guys. Enjoy life." "It seems like you... More

~1~ facetime
~2~ you have a sister?
~4~ whatever
~5~ phone number
~6~ curfew
~7~ tae
~8~ stream
~9~ lydia
~10~ boys night
~11~ real
~12~ kind of do
~13~ stream
~14~ feral boys
~15~ favorite place
~16~ counters
~17~ key
~18~ date
~19~ lexi
~20~ now
~part two~
~21~ blood
~22~ tests
~23~ waiting
~24~ home again
~25~ stream
~26~ taegan
~27~ sapnap
~28~ georgenotfound
~29~ dream
~30~ karl jacobs
~31~ quackity
~32~ funeral
~33~ clay
~34~ karl
~35~ george
~36~ alex
~37~ nick
~38~ alex
~39~ dream
~40~ georgenotfound
~41~ karl
~42~ sapnap
~43~ george
~44~ nick
~45~ clay
~46~ alex
~47~ karl
~48~ the boyfriend
~49~ the rival
~50~ the nursing home buddy
~51~ the brother
~52~ the best friend
~author's note~

~3~ sandwich shop

2.1K 102 37
By kupkakekrazy

I walk into the Sandwich Shop to see Sapnap waiting at a table for me. He gets up and walks over.

"Hey," he says with a little smile, "I'm Sapnap.. Or Nick, whichever."

I laugh a little bit. "Taegan."

"Sorry," he face palms a bit, "I just thought I would like formally introduce myself."

"Understandable," I nod.

"Are you ready to order?" he asks, pointing to the empty line. I guess nobody else really wants sandwiches at 10pm.

"Mhm," I say, moving up to the front. I order my food first, followed by Sapnap.

"Have you ever eaten here before?" he asks as we wait for our food.

"Yeah, actually." I nod. "When I was in college, my friends and I would get these sandwiches to go, and then we we would go do a study-cram sesh for our exams at a friends house. We would always get distracted though and stay up till like three even though we had 8am exams the next day."

"How did you do that?" he asks, "I would've been dead."

"Lots and lots of Monster."

Sapnap laughs a little bit. "Of course you like Monster, just like Karl."

"Karl actually gets it from me," I point out, "His obsession started when he stole my drink from the fridge in high school, and then all the sudden he tried to make it his thing."

"Hate to break it to you," he says as he grabs our food from the employee, "but it is his thing."

I shake my head. "No, it's mine." I pull out my wallet to pay.

"Oh, put that away, Taegan," Nick rolls his eyes, "I asked you to help me, so I pay for the food."

"Oh," I pause for a second, "thank you."

"Of course," he gives me a smile. "Alright, we need to take a selfie."

We take a quick picture of us with our food. We pull up Karl's stream to see what's going on before sending the picture of us. The boys are playing minecraft now.

"Where did Sapnap go?" George asks.

"I'm not sure," Quackity laughs, "He kinda just rage quit and left."

"Dream, is he okay?" George crouches in front of Karl, "You're the one that lives with him."

"Uhh, let me go check," Dream mutes.

"He really did just leave us," Quackity jumps up and down.

"I know, How rude is that?" George's character does some parkour around the map.

"Send it now before Dream gets back," I tap Sapnap next to me. He presses send.

We watch as Karl glances at his phone on camera. "Oh, he just texted me."

Karl pauses from opening the message because Dream unmutes, "He's gone. Like his car and everything. He left the house."

"What?" George laughs.

"Maybe he just went for a drive," Quackity suggests. I laugh a little at that one, knowing how much he loves to drive around aimlessly.

"Or he's with my sister?" Karl asks.

Nick laughs at how Karl says it.

"What?" Dream asks, "Why would he do that?"

"Look," Karl shows the picture to stream, "He's with my sister getting dinner."

"Call him," George says.

"Yeah, yeah," Quackity agrees, "Get their reasoning."

Karl calls Nick. We both look at each other for a moment.

"Wait for him to call me, so we have the stream up still," I say.

He nods, declining the call.

"He declined?" Karl's brows are furrowed on stream.

"Call your sister, your sister, Karl."

A call comes through on my phone. I press accept, making sure Nick wasn't in camera view.

"Hello?" I say as if nothing was going on.

"Where are you?" Karl asks me.

"Dinner, why?" I pretend to be confused.

"Don't lie," Karl says, being serious for stream, "You're at dinner with Sapnap."

"What? No I'm not," I lie.

"I wanna see," Nick mumbles next to me.

"I literally just heard him," Karl giggles, "Put him on the phone."

"Great, you blew our cover," I joke as I hand Nick the phone.

"I wanted to see" Nick shrugs, "What's up, Karl?"

"Who said you could take my little sister to dinner?" Karl interrogates.

"She did when she accepted, Karl." Nick replies smoothly.

"Where did you take her?" Karl asks, "It better be real nice."

"We're at a sandwich shop," Nick says, slightly embarrassed.

Karl bursts out laughing. We can't hear George, Quackity or Dream because of the headphones, and the stream is too delayed.

"Really?" Karl asks, "Of all places?"

"Shut up, Karl," I say with a little smile. It's not a date, so it doesn't need to be fancy.

"What do you think, Taegan?" Karl turns the attention to me.

"I think he's a pretty decent dude," I nod, "He paid for my food."

"Wow, good job, Sapnap," Karl says approvingly, "Very gentlemanly of you."

"Why, thank you Karl. I try my best."

"Is she being annoying to you yet?" Karl asks.

"Eh, not yet," Nick jokes, "but we haven't eaten yet since we were rudely interrupted."

"Aw man, I don't know who would be so rude to do that," Karl pretends it wasn't him, "Want to hear a Taegan baby story?"

"Always," Nick leans in closer to the screen.

"One time when she was two, she po-"

"Okay, this conversation is coming to a close," I take my phone back from Nick, "Bye bye Karl."

"Wait, I wasn't done telling my story," he objects, "Taegan, don't you dare hang u-"

I click the end call button and set my phone face down.

Nick looks up and smiles at me. "What happened wehn you were two?"

"None of your business," I point towards his phone which is propped up on a napkin holder, "watch the stream."

"I can't believe she hung up on me," Karl pouts.

"I can't believe Nick left the house without me noticing," Dream chuckles.

"I can't believe we'll never get to know what Taegan did when she was two,," Quackity says.

"I can't believe Sapnap got a girl to hang out with him," George laughs.

"True," Quackity says, "Dream, could you go stalk them at the sandwich shop?"

"No, that would be a little weird, Quackity," Dream chuckles.

"They're like having dinner and there's a giant smile in the window," George says.

"Ew, gross," Karl turns his nose up, "Sapnap is at dinner with my sister."

"I can't tell if he's saying that about you or me," I whisper as I lean over to Nick.

"I think both," he laughs, turning his phone off, "Anyways, let's eat."

Nick and I talk for a while, even after we finish our food.

"I'm not joking," I laugh loudly, "We got into a three hour long hangman tournament after that. It was the only time me and Karl's friend groups ever hung out in high school."

"Three hours?" Nick asks, "How did you come up with that many words?"

"We just picked random ones from the dictionary," I shrug, taking a sip of my water.

"Who ended up winning?" Sapnap leans on the table.

"We made it a tie," I say, "Three hours was three too many. I think I'm scarred for life after that."

"Are you competitive?" he asks.

"Absolutely," I nod, "It's kind of unhealthy if we're being honest."

"Same here," Nick agrees, "but I've also been friends with Dream for forever sooo."

"Oh right," I say, "How is that?"

"It's great," he nods, "we both live our lives while living together. Plus, we still talk on discord like we used to.."

"That's good that it didn't change much," I bite the end of my straw, which is a bad habit I intend to break eventually.

"That's what we wanted," Nick nods his head. "Do you watch Karl's streams? Or do you just support from afar?"

"I watch the Mr. Beast videos always," I say, setting my drink down, "And I'll leave the streams on, but I'm not super invested. I still support him though."

"So you know names and voices?" he asks.

"Correct,"

"Interesting, I guess you're not a secret fan using me to find where Dream lives." Nick leans back in his chair.

I giggle. "No, can't say I am."

Nick stares for a second. "Your laugh is almost identical to Karl's. Like they are so similar."

"We get that a lot," I nod, "I do a weird hiccup thing on the end, but other than that..."

"Basically the same," he fills in for me.

I nod. "Exactly."

We talk for a while there before we decide it's time to head home. Karl sent me a text to be safe and have fun earlier. That's his code for 'it's cool that you're hanging out with my friends. My anger on stream was just a joke.' It's just his shorter way of saying it.

I climb into my car after saying goodbye to Nick. I can really see how Karl is such good friends with him. He's a really cool guy.

~author's note~

hope you enjoyed the first bit of chapters! i post daily!

have a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 63 9
This is primarily DNF but on the off chance people read this, I'm happy to do any ship both I and the people within the Feral Boy's (or whatever thei...
271 14 14
... "Bad...tell me, Why?"Quackity asked. "Why what? Why I had taken you here to explain instead of leaving you there not knowing that I'd done this...
74.4K 1.9K 15
" its cold " -karl ------------------ "WHERE THE FUCK IS KARL"...... karls gone missing out of no where, no one knows where he is or how it happened;...
100 19 19
Travelling across the world to live with your best friends whom you've never met is terrifying enough, especially with everything that's going on bac...