Lovely Neighbour

De dreaamysmp

Y/n and Tubbo have been best friends since they were born, but both of them have feelings for eachother. Will... Mai multe

Intruduction
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.

XLI.

1.9K 41 40
De dreaamysmp

Y/n Pov

Toby and I layed on couch and he turned on TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" he asked me while getting comfortable on couch.

He layed down on my lap and I played with his hair.

"Let's watchhhh... hmmm.... OH! Pirates of the Caribbean! I heard that that is a great movie!" I said to him.

"Sure!" Toby agreed and searched for movie. "Is this the one?" he asked pointing at one out of 4 movies.

"Ughh... the third one should be first one." I said and he played first one.

After about 2 hours of watching movie, it ended. It was now 3:12pm.

"So..." I started talking moving a away from Toby. We were now laying both. Him laying behind me hugging me. "What now?" I asked.

"I should go stream." he said.

"Okay." I replied and got up so he can get up too.

"Wanna be on my stream?" Toby asked me while moving his setup to kitchen. He was going to do another cooking stream where he is baking cake fou our birthday.

"Sure, I guess." I helped him to put everything for stream.

He started stream and did his usual intro.

"Today chat. We will be cooking again!" he stopped to read chat. "Thank you for all birthday wishes too!!" after he read that, donation popped out.

ChickenDog donated 10 dollars.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N AND TUBBO!!

Donation said.

"Thank youu!!" we said at same time.

"Now. Let's start making cake." Toby announced and pulled out one bowl.

"Okay, it says we need two eggs," I reader and tryed to find two eggs in fridge.

"Here!" I handed Toby eggs and we started making a cake.

Few minutes passed and now I was adding milk.

I noticed that Toby got quieter and how he didn't moved an inch from camera.

"Hey,Y/n!" I heard his voice.

As I was washing one cup so we didn't had to do that later I turned around and was met by bunch of whipped cream smashed across my face.

"TOBY!" I yelled his real name.

"Yeah?" he asked trying to suspend his laugh.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled again not caring if anyone from outside can hear us.

"Chat told me to. I'm sorry." he said turning around to screen to look at chat.

After I cleened myself up I decided to do revange to Toby.

He was still reading chat. And when he turned around to face me again I sprinkled him in sprinkles that were supposed to go on cake.

"THIS IS MY REVANGE BEE BOY!!" I yelled and laughed.

"Y/N! WHAT THE-" he cutted himself off and started chasing me.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed and runned away from him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed again.

"YOU WILL PAY!!" he yelled back.

"YOU STARTED IT!" I yelled back.

"Oh," he stopped "I did." he calmly walked back to kitchen.

I sighed and started going to kitchen too.

"BUT I WILL FINISH IT TOO!" he yelled and quickly takled me down.

"HAHAHA-TOB- HAAAHA- BY STO- OPHAHA!!" I tried to push him away from me but he only tickled me more.

He stopped when my phone started ringing.

"Just a second." I said to him and chat.

I got up and tryed to find from where my phone was ringing.

When I finnaly found it I quickly awnser it.

"Hello Mrs. Cooper!" I said, smile on my face.

"Hello Y/n dear!" she said back.

"What is up?" I asked.

"Oh, well. I was just wonderin- Oh yes! Happy birthday!!" she cutted herself off.

"Thank you!"

"Wish Toby happy birthday from me too." she added.

"I will." my smile of my face grew when I looked over at Toby who was trying to read what was next on list for cake.

"I really didn't want to bother you. But. How did you plan on Eric going back home? I don't want to sound rude but I just miss him." she asked me.

"No problem. I totally understand that. And yeah. I was planning on going back home with him because I also have dance practices that are going to start soon." I said.

"Oh well. I will then pay for tick-" I cutted her off.

"Oh no, no! Clay is willing to pay for our tickets back because I want to bring one friend with me too." I said quickly.

"Then say big thank you to Clay. I really appreciate that." she said and I could hear her smile.

"I will, no worries." I said and then hung up.

"Hey, Toby! Don't mix it like that!" I yelled and runned to help him.

After about 40 minutes later we put cake in owen.

"This was the longest time making cake for sure." I laughed.

"I agree." Toby agreeded. "What are we going to do now chat?" he asked his chat.

Impoggers: play some gamesss
Stupidperson: kiss please
Yourebeautiful: truth or dare?
Mymumdidntfeedmetoday: call niki
Somerandomname: truth or dare!!
Pokemonisawesome: prank tommy
Yesyes: truth or dare
Youremum: YES TRUTH OR DARE!

I saw most of chat saying Truth or Dare game.

"Wow chat, you are so creative. But we could do truth if we invite someone?" Toby said and looked at me.

I nodded and he said "Okay, so, chat. I will go find Tommy to play with us because he came over." Toby said.

Dream still didn't announce that we were all in Florida so Toby had to lie.

Before he left, he told me to talk to chat.

"Hurry up!" I yelled when he closed door.

I heard faint "I will!" and running.

"Okay chat." I then turned to camera. "How should I give Toby his present?" I asked chat.

Blablabla: what did you got for him?!
Mynameisabitofamess: Tell us what did you getttt!!!
Dreamnotfound69: tell uss!!!

"Okay, look." I runned out of camera view to my and Grayson's room to find muly present.

"Look chat!" I showed them two bracelets.

They were both golden. They were shaped in heart. Each one had half of it. On one, it said Toby, and on other one was written Y/n.

It was really nice and costom made for us.

"No chat we are not together." I said after reading what chat was saing.

FromMoon: COUPLEGOALSSS!!
Todayissunny: You two would look so cute together!
Pepapig: what did he got for youuu?!!
MisterCrab: are you two together?

I laughed slightly.

"No chat, we aren't dating. Aaanndd! Look at what he got for me!" I said and showed them my necklace.

"I can open it too!!" I sequeled and opened it.

"Isn't Toby just the best." I said rereading what it said in necklace.

User02748282: Is that a heart?!
User975432: Wow.

"But yeah, chat!" I clapped my hands to get out of my trance. "How should I gave him my present? He gave me mine because I started crying. And I am not going to make him cry." I giggled and looked at present I got for him again.

Imbored donated 10 dollars
You should take him out for dinner and at the end of it give it to him.

_______________________________________1196 words

Hello! Sorry for cliffhanger but I had to.

Also, please comment more, I love reading every one of them! :]

Now go drink some water and have a nice day/night!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

50.4K 2.3K 35
Dream had always been scared of water, mainly due to trauma as a child. However, one day, his best friend Sapnap tries to get Dream out of his comfor...
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
25.1K 457 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
12.9K 216 15
◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ➤ y/n accidentally reveals herself of being tommy's sister. tubbo only found out then as well and decided to t...