LV.

Y/n Pov

Aimsey and I got out of the pool that I hadn't known we had.

"I can't believe what you two have done." Aimsey said as angy mother whose kids just broke something.

"What are you gonna do? Ground us?" Bill laughed.

"You little- you know what. I actually am. You two are both grounded until others come back from the USA. No more TV." I said seriously.

No laugh,

No smile,

Not anything.

They were just looking at me.

"Are you serious? I mean. Pat is literally older than you." Billzo said and looked at Patrick who just nodded.

"I am the most serious I can be." I crossed my arms and looked at Aimsey.

"You know what. This isn't over." Patrick pointed a finger at my face and he and Billzo walked away, back into the house.

"Remember! No TV!" I yelled and got middle fingered from both of them.

When they got into the house Aimsey and I burst out laughing.

"Shh, we need to be quieter." I put my finger against my lips, but it was no help.

We started laughing even more.

When we finally calmed down, we went into the house.

Since we were both very much soaked, we showered and put our pajamas on.

"Wait, when did you say that Serena will be here again?" I asked her.

"Oh, in like two days." she answered.

"Great!" I smiled and looked back at the TV. I really want to meet her. She sounds like a great person!

Aimsey and I were watching TV, and since boys were not allowed to, they were playing board games in a room next door.

"Should we be worried about them?" Aimsey asked me.

"Nah, they are fine." I smiled at her and continued watching TV.

After about two hours, the movie we were watching ended.

Suprisingly, both boys were very, very quiet this whole time.

"Isn't it just so weird how they are so quiet?" Aimsey asked.

"Kind of. Let's go check on them." I said and we both got up.

We walked to their room and knocked on the door.

"Ughh... Patrick? Bill?" I called their names.

"I think they are not here." Aimsey looked at me.

"What," I laughed "no way, they are surely here. Maybe just sleeping." I said and opened the door.

And oh, my, God.

"What the honk?! Where are they?!" I yelled.

We both got inside their room.

The window was opened and their phones were on the bed.

"What do we do now?!" I started to freak out.

"We just lost them." Aimsey laughed and sat on the floor.

"Should we call the police?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I never lost 'children' before." they joked about children.

"But that is the think. They are children." I said and sat next to her.

I knew that Bill was seventeen, and Patrick was nineteen. But they still acted like children. I mean, they threw us in the pool two hours earlier.

"You know what. If they don't come back in half an hour, I'm calling the police." I said.

"I think they should be back any minute now. I mean, it has been two hours since they were this quiet, so..." she said.

And to be honest. She had a point.

"Yeah, but still... I can't belive what they have done." I laughed.

"You know... I have heard from Tubbo that you also know how to run away for few hours and not come back so soon." Aimsey smirked at me.

"Yeah, I guess that now I can feel how Toby feels when I dissappear... Worried... Anxious... Furious..." we laughed at that "Maybe even disappointed. I honestly don't know. But I think I will not run away again so soon." I looked at Aimsey.

She was looking at me.

"Could I ask you something?" she said.

"You already did." I giggled.

"Do you... Do you like Tubbo?" she asked.

"Umm... Well... I- mayb- not sur-" she cutted me off.

"Yes or no, Y/n, yes or no?" she gave me weird look.

"Will you promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked her.

"So you like him. I knew it. Wanna know something?" she got up and I stood up too.

"Of course." I said.

"He likes y-" before she got chance to say full sentence, my phone ringed.

"Just a second." I said to her and picked up my phone.

Number was unknown.

"Umm, hello?" I said.

"Hello Miss Y/l/n." someone said. "This is UK Police." man's voice ringed trought my ears.

Why is Police calling me?

Did we do something wrong?

Were we too loud?
No, we were quiet last two hours.

"How may I help you?" I asked, kind of scared.

"You see, I have two boys here with me. Patrick Anderson and Bill Hope. They were driving a car around London streets a bit too fast, and they don't have driver licence. We'll one has, but for America." Officer told me.

"Umm...Okay. How can I go get them?" I asked.

"You can come here tomorrow around 10am. We are closed for today so they will hve to stay for night." he said.

"Oh God." I wispered to myself. "I will be there tomorrow then. Thank you." I thanked.

"No problem, goodnight." Officer said and hung up.

"Aimsey!" I yelled as soon as I putted my phone down.

"Yeah?!" she yelled back from kitchen.

"Guess what." I said angry.

"What?"

"That two dickheads that 'runned away' are arrested for driving a car trought London! Officer said that they didn't have licence." I turned on the TV angrily.

"What?! But doesn't Patrick have license?!" she asked.

"He does. But for America!" I almost yelled again.

"Oh my- you know what. I'm calling Bill's father to go get them." they said and picked up phone.

"Don't. We are going to get them tomorrow. Police office opens at 10am and I think it closes at 6pm. We are going to get them after we pick up Serena." I said and smiled, knowing that we go to get Serena at 4pm.

They are going to be staying there for a bit longer.

_______________________________________1035 words

I'm really sorry, I know what I promised but I'll post another chapter today. It'll have about 500 words tho.

anyways, HAVE GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!