I.

Y/n Pov

''WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'' I was woken up by my best friend and also my neighbor.

''WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'' he repeated constantly.

His name was Tubbo, we were best friends since we were born. Our mums knew each other for long before they got us. We were born on the same day, which means we are the same age. Well, he is eight hours older, but not like that matters.

''WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'' he was still saying.

''OKAY, OKAY! I'M AWAKE! YOU CAN STOP JUMPING ON MY BED NOW!'' I yelled at him to stop.

''Hahaha, sorry.'' he apologises.

''Whatever'' I say while getting out of the bed.

''So are you ready?'' he asked.

''Oh, yeah, totally,'' today was the last week of school and when this week is finished we are going on summer break!

''Okay, now, what should I wear?'' I asked him while showing him two options. The first one was black jeans and a white crop-top shirt. The second one was yellow trousers and a blue oversized t-shirt.

''I like the first one more.''

''I agree.'' I agreed with him and get changed from my pajamas.

''Your mom said that she will make waffles for breakfast. So I will wait for you downstairs.'' He said to me and I hummed in response.

After he left I collapse back on the bed. 'God he is so cute. I wish I could tell him that. I liked this boy forever. But he doesn't like me back, right? I should tell him. But what if he doesn't like me back and I really can't lose him. I can't lose my best friend. I just can't. I think that the best thing is to shut my mouth and not say anything. Feelings will go away, right? I hope so. But- ' my thinking was interrupted by my mom yelling my name.

''Y/N COME TO EAT BREAKFAST.'' she yelled.

''I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!'' I yelled back.

I got downstairs greeted by my mom and Tubbo. I lived next to Tubbo so he was here most of the day and if he wasn't here I would be at his place with him. Our families were connected so his parents were my second and my parents were his second. That was some kind of our inside joke.

''Here you go. Now eat and go to school. When you come back I will be at work so Tubbo,'' she turned to face him. ''you can come and make y/n some company.'' my mom said with a smile.

''Thank you, second mom,'' Tubbo joked ''but I have to stream, so can y/n maybe come to my place?'' Tubbo asked.

He was a streamer for a while now and he is doing great! I always supported him and still am. Our both families are super proud of him and very supportive too.

''Of course that she can if she wants to.'' my mom said.

''Fine by me.'' I tried to tell them while having a full mouth with waffles.

🐝Time skip: 20 minutes later🐝

''C'MON Y/N WE WILL BE LATE!'' Tubbo screamed at me again.

''JUST A SECOND!'' I screamed back.

I was putting my earrings on and trying to find my shoes.

''IF YOU DON'T COME DOW HERE IN TWO SECONDS I WILL-'' I cut him off by falling from stairs.

''OUCHHHH!'' I said in pain.

''Y/n are you okay?'' he hurried up to come and help me.

''I think I am. Now LET'S GOO!''

''Okay, c'mon.''

We get out of the house and my ankle hurts a bit but who cares. 15 minutes later we arrived at school. I don't want to say that I was popular but everyone was always around me. [I wish this was me] That kind of makes me uncomfortable every time I go to school because I like to have my own ✨private space✨.

''Hey, Y/n!'' Luke said as I enter the school. I just rolled my eyes and turned around to face him.

''What?''

''You know that this Friday is that dance in school. And I wonder if you would like to go with me,'' he asked

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the dance this Friday. That dance is always at the end of the school year. And every year is the same story. A bunch of guy's asked me to go with them but I always made something up for an excuse because I don't like being in one room with a bunch of people. It makes me uncomfortable. So every year I would make some excuse not to go. Like last year. I say'd that my dog was sick and I needed to go with him to the vet. A year before I say'd that my mom and dad decided to go on early vacation so I had to go with them. The only person that knew I was lying was Tubbo. Because he wouldn't go either because he didn't like people either. This year was second to last year being in this school so I decided that I should go.

''I'm sorry but I already have someone to go with,'' I told Luke as I smiled and get going to my first class.

''You are going to dance this year?'' Tubbo asked confused as we walked a bit away from him.

''Well, this is our second to last year so I thought that I should go. Better say, 'd we.'' I told Tubbo not making eye contact.

''Mhm and even if I'm going I don't have someone to go with. About that with who are you going?'' the last sentence that he said seemed like he was sad but I didn't bother

And now we arrived in front of our lockers and I get on one knee and took his hand. ''Toby I knew you for so long but I still don't know your middle name, Smith. Will you go with me to the school dance?'' I asked him.

''OMG I thought that you will never ask me!!'' he answered in hight pitched girly tone.

We looked each other in the eyes and burst out laughing.

''Hahahaha,'' we could barely breathe

''No, but really do you wanna go to the dance with me?''

''Haha sure,'' he answered smiling.

_______________________________________

1030 words

I know, I know it's moving on fast but I have a lot of that what should happen.