LXIV.

Y/n Pov

It was dead silent.

Tubbo and I in one vc.

Just two of us.

It has now been a few minutes since we joined.

We both entered and no one said a word.

It was a bit weird.

A month back, I saw Tubbo just as my best friend and crush. Nothing else.

But now.

We hadn't talked in a week and half.

And all of a sudden, we are together in a vc.

I was fidgeting with my fingers and didn't know what to say.

Then I got an idea.

I will ask him how was his day. A simple question with a simple awnser.

But, like he knew what I was about to say, he started talking.

"So... You and Freddie?" he said.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked him to repeat.

"You and Freddie. You two are a thing?" he made his question more clearer.

"Wha- no. Where did you get that from?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Well... Aimsey sended me a picture of you two cuddling. So I just thought tha-" as he was talking I interuppted him.

"You tought that we are dating because Aimsey sended you a picture of us cuddling?" I asked one more time to be clear.

"Yeah." he said like it was most obvious thing which got on my nerves a bit.

"But we used to cuddle before. And we weren't dating. So I don't understand what do you mean?" I laughed.

"Well..." he said but stopped when he released that I was right.

We stayed in silence for a few more moments before I spoke up again.

"I will never understand you. Understand us." I said and corrected myself.

"What do you mean?" he asked, sounding confused.

"We were best friends, Tubbo. Then, all of a sudden, we didn't speak to each other for a week or so. Then we became friends 'again'. And now. We hadn't spoken for what feels like ages, when in reality it is just few days. Tubbo I miss you." I said. "I miss our friendship." my eyes started to get more and more watery.

I wanted to continue talking.

I wanted to say to him how much I love him, and how much I miss him. How much of a clingy boy he is when in reality I love it. I love whenever he tryed to find a way to cuddle me. Tryes to make me feel better. Tryes to make me smile.

I wanted to confess it to him.

I wanted to confess how much I love him.

But it was not that easy.

"Y/n." he said, trying to calm me down because I was at werge of tears.

"What." I asked, now sobbing.

"I'm coming home next week. We will fix our friendship. I promise." he said and I could feel him smile.

"Okay." I told him.

"But until then. I want you to promise me something." he started to talk again. "I want you to go to sleep, and sleep for at least five hours a day. Okay? Freddie told me that you don't sleep at all." he said to me.