XXIV.

Y/n Pov

After some time it got to 8pm and I closed my phone.

''Hey, Gray. Let's go.'' I told him and he got up.

''Go wake up boys please.'' I said to him and he nodded.

Leaving room I saw Ranboo still on his phone.

''Hey Ranboo, Dream just texted me that we will play some board games. Are you comming?''

''Of course! Lets go!'' he said happily ''But what about Tommy and Tubbo?''

''Oh, Grayson wented to wake them up.''

He nodded and we started walking out of our mini house.

''So, Y/n.''

''Yeah?''

''You like Tubbo huh?'' he asked me.

''Wha- how would you know that?'' I asked back.

''Oh c'mon, it's so obvious.''

I sighed 'Was I really acting so clingy to him that he decided to push me away?'.

''Hello. Earth to Y/nnn!'' he waved his hand in front of me.

''Sorry, I just spaced out.''

''It's okay, but you never answered my question! Do. You. Like. Him.'' he repeated himself.

''Oh look! We are here!'' I claped my hands together and entered main house.

I sae that most of people were aleready there and that it was probably just us missing.

I also saw Jay! Drista must've invited him too!

''Hey guys! Where are other three?'' Will asked.

''Gra- Purpled'' I corrected myself ''wented to wake them up!''

Will nodded ''Come sit here.'' he pointed to lefted seats on couch.

We sat there and talked. Just waiting for Toby, Gray and Tommy.

After some time someone sated next to me and rested on my arm.

I looked down at them and saw Eric.

''Hey Kiddo!'' I wented my hand trought his hair.

''Hey Y/n. Where is Tubbo?'' he asked me thinking that I would probably know.

''I don't know. Lets wait for another 5 minutes and if they don't show up I will go see where are they.'' I smiled at him and he just nodded.

3rd person Pov

As everyone were in main living room chatting and waiting for two blonds and burrnet they were arguing.

''C'mon Tubbo! We have to go!! Everyone is waiting for us!'' Gray yelled at Toby.

''But it's so nice heree!'' he groaned and covered his head with pillow.

Tommy aleready leaved to go to others and leaved two mens alone.

''You know what. I'm done. I'm going to get someone who will know how to get you out of bed.''

And with that he got out of room. Pulling door behind him that hard that they would almost fell if they aren't that good placed.

Storming out of room and leaving Toby in silent made him fall asleep more.

When Grayson got to main room he immediately searched for person who would know how to wake him up.

''Hey Purpled. Where is Tubbo?'' Bad asked.