No looking back

By bindixxx1091

Aurora and Kaden Ferrari have only ever had each other, ever since they were sold at the age of 5 to be put i... More

NO LOOKING BACK
character aesthetics
1
2
Ferrari family aesthetics
4
New home
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
bonus chapter
sequel?

3

11.5K 227 33
By bindixxx1091

WARNING: There is mention of rape in this chapter but there are no heavy details on the subject.

_________________

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to leave. I didn't want to hear anything about the people who made kaden and I's life a living hell.

Walking out of the office I slammed the door open and went to the oval where I know no one will be. I can't wait until the bell goes for the next period when I can be with my friends again.

K A D E N

I didn't want to stop her because I know that she has been through a lot more than me, especially with what Amy and Jack did to her.

FLASHBACK

"STOP!, PLEASE STOP!, IT HURTS!" hearing aurora's screams through the house, I opened the front door to see glass shattered everywhere and the ground covered in empty bear bottles.

Running towards the kitchen still hearing the screams, I knew it was Amy because jack was at work. Halting in my footsteps, I couldn't even think straight.

My 14-year-old sister was being held down with a naked man on top of her, all while Amy was next to them videoing everything with a sinister smile on her face. Clearly drunk out of her mind seeing as she can't even stand straight.

Grabbing my gun from the waistband of my jeans, I didn't even think twice about killing the basted that dared to hurt my sister.

Pulling the trigger, the bullet went straight into the back of his head making him fall on top of my twinny.

Rushing over to her I pulled him off of her, quickly taking my jumper off to cover her naked body, I didn't hesitate pulling her into a tight hug hating the fact that someone had their hands on her and I wasn't here to stop.

She was sobbing loudly against my chest, her arms wrapped around my torso with no intention of letting go.

I didn't even care where Amy was going as I heard the door open and close behind me. I was too focused on Aurora and making sure she was okay.

"Shh....your okay, I'm here, you're going to be okay" I whispered soothing words into her ear while brushing my fingers through her hair. It's always calmed her down ever since she was a baby.

After what seemed like hours, she finally spoke up but she sounded so broken. "K-Kaden eve-everything h-hurts. Please make it s-stop" she cried loudly, hugging me like I am going to disappear any second is she let's go.

END OF FLASHBACK

"AURORA, GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" the principal yelled starting to go after her but she would already be on the oval by now.

"Sit the fuck down, you will not stop her" grabbing the principles arm, I threw him back down on his chair leaning over him.

Placing my gun under his chin I looked him in the eye "We do not care about those people. Do not mention them to us, ever again, or you won't live to see your wife and kids again."

I didn't care that I just showed the principal my gun, I just get mad when I hear about them and don't think about my actions.

Walking out of the office, I went to meet up with aurora after I messaged the group chat.

The Avengers:

me: everyone meet on the oval, the police just confirmed Amy and Jack's death.

me: Aurora didn't take it well.

Damon: on my way.

Ari: Livy and I will be there soon.

Luke: I'm running there now.

Zara: on my way.

Nathan: Tina, Stephan and I are nearly there.

Me: Killian are you coming?

Killian: Father will lose his shit if I cancel the meeting that's in 2 minutes. Text me when you see her and tell me if she is okay.

After I made my way to the oval, aurora was laying down on her back while playing with her throwing knife as it apparently calms her down.

You can tell she was deep in thought.

Sitting down next to her, all I could think to do was pull her into a hug.

She hugged me back straight away.

By now most of us were sitting on the oval, but we were still waiting on Livy and Ari. Ari told us Livy wanted to finish the chapter of her book, and that's why they are late. Walking over to us Livy was still reading her book but when she saw Aurora, she dropped her book and pulled her into a hug straight away.

Ever since we met Livy and Ari at the orphanage, Olivia and Aurora have always had this amazing friendship.

Aurora was the one who really helped Livy out of her shell, and that helped her speak more. Livy was the only one who Aurora allowed to touch her straight away when we first met everyone in our group.

I may have been a little jealous through that time.

Okay... extremely jealous.

I have no idea how long we have been sitting here, but somehow it turned into a group therapy session run by Damon.

We love him and all, but I think we all just need a drink at this point.

"Okay now everyone hear me out. I know drinking isn't good for when you are sad...but I really think we need a drink." Damon stated gaining everyone's full attention.

Great minds think alike.

Looking around, everyone was happy that he suggested that, even Olivia looked happy that she gets to drink.

Fuck.

We are a bad influence on our little baby.

"Guys there are police officers coming over here, and why the fuck do they look like they've got a stick up their ass," Christina said as we looked over to see a tall, muscular man and a small blonde woman beside him. Making their way straight toward us.

"I haven't even killed someone today"

"I may have come close to killing a teacher"

"Livy he's looking at you"

"I promise I didn't do anything"

"He better stop looking at her"

"Does he want his eyeballs rem-"Excuse me, are you two the Ferrari twins?" one of the police officers said, standing in front of us as I looked up to see the man. I wanted to laugh at his attempt of trying to look unbothered by us, but I noticed how he was avoiding eye contact with me like his life depended on it.

it doesn't take a genius to know that he's scared of us.

I subtly motioned for Aurora to put her knife away so they didn't get suspicious, but I'm certain they already saw it.

"Yes, that's us. What can we do for you?" Aurora said not taking her eyes off the blonde. Straight away the officer started to take a couple of steps back.

yep....that's my sister

"We came to escort you both to the station where your family will pick you up and take you home," the male said checking out all the girls. Keeping his eye on Christina a little too long for our liking.

Us boys are extremely protective over the girls. So when a guy tries to get with one of them or is looking at them a certain way, we immediately go into protective brother mode and want to strangle them.

To my surprise aurora spoke up, sounding like she wanted to murder them and they definitely noticed it. "Okay. We will meet you in front of the school if that is okay?" the police officers looked hesitant "We would like to say goodbye to our friends"

"Of course" they finally left us alone while we waited for them to leave our eye site before we continued talking again.

"Everyone listen up," I said grabbing everyone's attention." We have done our research and they only live in New York, so we will see each other soon. Aurora and I aren't going to expose ourselves. We all met each other in school if they ask any questions like that. We won't tell them that we know about them being the Italian Mafia. Got it?"

Everyone nodded in response.

"Z can you drive my car back home?" Aurora asked giving her keys to Zara while I gave my keys to Stephan. Not really waiting for their answer because we know they wouldn't care.

We only trust them with our cars because somehow they are the sensible ones in the group.

Everyone agreed and we quickly hugged and said our goodbyes.

Grabbing Aurora's hand in mine she squeezed my hand, both of us reassuring each other that everything is going to be okay.

Standing in front of the officers they straight away started walking us to the car.

Sitting in the police car we didn't say a word, we only just looked out the window keeping on our emotionalist faces as we drove through the city.

it is honestly funny how uncomfortable these officers look.

Walking into the police station everyone stops and looks at us. Glaring at everyone in sight, they quickly get back to work because they know we won't hesitate to punch them in the face.

it's always good to know that people get scared of you.

"You guys can sit down in here, your family will be here in a few hours" the blonde quickly said, showing us into a room with a large couch and a tv in it. It was a nice room which was surprising because this police station isn't exactly a pretty place.

When she left the room we straight away locked the door and made ourselves comfortable on the couch. Figuring out that we will be here for a while we decided to put on a movie.

'DUMBO' of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.7K 50
When a mother took her quadruplets away from their older siblings and father to never see them again. The four grow up not knowing anything about the...
5.8M 156K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
1.8M 37.9K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
37.3K 743 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...