Marvel Imagines (x Fem!Reader)

By smellslikehotgorlshi

A whole bunch of one shots with Marvel Characters x Fem!Reader (she/her) Requests are open if you want to ask... More

The First Dance: Thor Odinson x Avenger!Reader
The Hardest Part: Tony Stark x Wife!Reader
I Got Over You: Bucky Barnes x Reader / Surprise x Reader
The New Recruit: Clint Barton x Enhanced!Reader
Strangers: Bucky Barnes x Vet!Reader
Make A Move: Sam Wilson x Reader
Chance Encounter: Steve Rogers x Barista!Reader
The Great Escape: Loki Laufeyson x Asgardian!Reader
A Missing Part: Tony Stark x Wife!Reader
A Push in the Right Direction: Bruce Banner x Reader
Competitive Edge: Tony Stark x CEO!Reader
Hook Me Up: Bucky Barnes x Reader
A Lesson in Pining: T'Challa x Wakandan!Reader
Pranks of the Heart: Bucky Barnes x Avenger!Reader
The Stepping Stone To Find You: Stephen Strange x Reader / Surprise x Reader
Go Easy On Me: Steve Rogers x Reader
Short Fuse: Sam Wilson x Reader
A Little Like You: Peter Parker x Teenage!Reader
Nights Without You: Thor Odinson x Avenger!Reader
Meeting The Parents: Thor Odinson x Reader
Step One, Meet You: Tony Stark x Reader
Misunderstanding: Bucky Barnes x Avenger!Reader
Nothing Kindness Can't Solve: Loki Laufeyson x Platonic!Reader
A Bouquet of Hate: Clint Barton x Florist!Reader
Hate to Love: Tony Stark x Reader
A Lesson in Hope: Bucky Barnes x Reader
Little Flower: Clint Barton x Villain!Reader
Savin' Me: T'Challa x Reader
Stained: Tony Stark x Reader
How I Met Your... Aunty?: Sam Wilson x Reader
What I Would Do For You: Steve Rogers x Villain!Reader
The Stepping Stone To Find You: Steve Rogers x Reader (Part Two)
I Got Over You: Sam Wilson x Reader (Part Two)
What in the Parenting?: Scott Lang x Mom!Reader
A Common Enemy: Steve Rogers x Villain!Reader
Family Battles: Stephen Strange x Mom!Reader
A Heart to Break: Surprise x Reader
Live and Let Go: Stephen Strange x Fiancé !Reader
A Heart to Heal (A Heart to Break PT2): Tony Stark x Reader
Best Friends Ex-Boyfriend is the One For Me: Surprise x Reader
Taking One for the Team: Bucky Barnes x Super!Reader
I'd Come For You: Steve Rogers x FBI!Reader
Cecilia, You're Breaking My Heart: Tony Stark x Reader
New Book Alert: Tony Stark x Reader
Perfect Strangers: Matt Murdock x Avenger!Reader
Accidentally in Love: Bucky Barnes x Avenger!Reader
A Siblings Love: Steve Rogers x Stark!Reader
Mr. Perfectly Fine: Tony Stark x Reader / Surprise x Reader
Angel with a Shotgun: Sam Wilson x Rogers!Reader
If It Ain't Love: Bruce Banner x Engineer!Reader
Half a Man: Bucky Barnes x Baker!Reader
Half a Man (PART TWO): Bucky Barnes x Baker!Reader
Can't Help It - Tony Stark x Detective!Reader
Do You Know the Enemy?: Steve Rogers x Avenger!Reader

Give Me That Fantasy: Steve Rogers x Wilson!Reader

922 25 18
By smellslikehotgorlshi

Winter Soldier Steve, Winter Soldier Steve.... that man will put me into cardiac arrest

'He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.' YN swallowed, her cheeks warming as her eyes followed the words over the page. 'His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.' She shifted on the sofa, her heart pounding as she continued over the page. 'And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.'

"YN!" YN jumped, snapping the book closed as her cheeks darkened even more. "Are you okay? I've been calling you for a minute or so." YN swallowed again, placing the book between her leg and the arm of the chair.

"Yeah, sorry. What's up?" Sam raised an eyebrow, wiping his hands on a towel.

"We're leaving in five, so get your nose out of that book and get ready." Sam muttered, shaking his head. YN jumped to her feet, slipping past her brother and walking into her room. She stared at the cover of the book, longing to continue it coursing through her body. Sam knocked on the wall, glaring at her. "C'mon, you can return to fantasy land when we get back."

Sighing, YN placed the book on her nightstand, catching sight of herself in the mirror. Grimacing, YN tried to pat down the mess on top of her head. She ripped the hair tie out of her hair, letting her hair fall past her shoulders. YN bent over to slip on some boots, turning sideways in the mirror and checking out her outfit.

Deeming it acceptable, she emerged from her room in search for her brother.

"Sam!" She called, standing by the door with her bag on her shoulder. Sam rounded the corner, a grin on his lips as he wrapped an arm around his younger sister's shoulder. "Are you sure they don't mind me coming?"

"Positive." Sam squeezed her before letting go. "Besides, my baby sister finally comes back from Europe and I leave her in my apartment alone? Hell no." YN chuckled, looking to her feet with a grin.

They walked into a large room, YN wrapping her arms around her chest awkwardly. Sam greeted a tall blonde man, YN not really paying attention as they patted each other's backs.

"YN, this is Steve." YN bit her lip, lifting her gaze to meet crystal blue eyes that made her heart stutter. "Steve, this is my younger sister." Steve stared at her, wonder in his gaze.

"Lovely to meet you." He whispered, swallowing and shaking his head, sticking out his hand. YN stared at the large appendage, her eyes blinking slowly before she lifted her own hand, much smaller, and placed it in his.

"Likewise." YN returned, blushing profusely.

"Right, this is weird, moving on." Sam cleared his throat, grabbing YN's hand from Steve's and dragging her away. YN looked over her shoulder, keeping eye contact with the tall man for as long as she could. "Hey guys." YN looked to her feet as Sam started to chat to a group of people, leaving YN to stand there awkwardly.

"You're new." YN looked up, meeting another pair of blue eyes that startled her. "I'm Bucky."

"YN." The smaller woman nodded, averting her eyes. "Sam's sister."

"Huh, I didn't know he had another sister." YN nodded, twisting her fingers together in discomfort.

"Yeah, I was working in Europe for a few years." Bucky hummed, sipping his whiskey. YN blushed under his gaze, not knowing if the feelings she was feeling were discomfort or bashfulness. Looking around the room, YN's eyes reached the blue eyes she was enthralled with earlier. Steve stared at her over a glass of liquor, YN finding herself losing her breath.

"What did you do?" YN snapped her attention back to Bucky, finding him narrowing his eyes at her.

"Huh?" She asked, her expression one of confusion.

"In Europe, what were you doing?" YN coughed, scratching her neck awkwardly.

"Criminal profiling." Bucky looked impressed, his eyes flicking over YN's shoulder and back to her so quickly the smaller woman didn't pick up on it. "So, are you single?" YN choked as she sipped her drink, spluttering and wheezing as the liquid went down the wrong hole.

Sam looked over with a frown, coming to YN's side and patting her back. "You alright?"

YN nodded, tears springing to her eyes as she tried to compose herself. "Yeah, just swallowed wrong." Bucky smirked as he looked down at her, watching YN wipe the tears from her eyes. "I might just go fix myself up in the bathroom." YN chuckled, sitting her drink down and moving past Bucky and Sam who watched her go.

YN stared at herself in the mirror, blinking at her reflection. A knock at the door made her hurry up, fixing her lipstick and blotting her cheeks quickly. She stepped out of the bathroom, her breath halting in her throat as Steve smiled at her.

"Hi." He said, leaning against the wall across from her.

"Hi." She whispered, looking to her feet to stop the tall man from seeing her blush.

"Having fun?" YN nodded, smiling at him through her eyelashes. "That's good." YN nodded again, taking a calm breath. "Bucky said you've been working overseas, that's impressive."

YN scoffed, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't think what I do is impressive compared to you lot." Steve chuckled, watching YN lean on the wall across from him, their legs touching slightly.

"Don't be modest. What you do is important." YN smiled slightly, her bottom lip sucking into her mouth.

"Sure, I guess." Steve cocked his head, his stomach curling with affection.

"Sam said you were a reader." YN swallowed, trying to seem nonchalant.

"You've been asking my brother about me?" YN giggled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Steve crossed his arms, his leg pressing against YN's more firmly. "Maybe." YN's giggle softened into a smile.

"Yeah, I'm a reader." YN whispered, meeting Steve's eyes as he nodded. "I'm re-reading my childhood copy of Gone With the Wind at the moment." Steve's eyes widened, his gasp making YN frown.

"That book reminds me of my mother, it was published the year she passed away." YN smiled sadly, moving to lean beside Steve on the wall. "It's a very romantic book. I read it while I was at war."

"It is." YN nodded, biting her lip. "I'm sorry if bringing it up makes you upset." Steve looked to her, leaning against the hard surface with his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it." YN smiled, looking down from the captain's gaze. "You like romance books then." YN sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"I just like getting lost in a world, a fantasy, that I know I could never have." Steve cocked his head, his eyes dancing over YN' face.

"Who says you can't have romance?" YN swallowed, feeling a hand touch her cheek, forcing her gaze to meet startling blue.

"Are we about to have cliché explosive first kiss?" YN asked, holding her breath.

"Is that alright?" Steve asked, moving closer. YN nodded rapidly, only inches from touching Steve's lips.

"Hey, YN- what the hell!" Sam asked, his mouth popping open. "Nope, no way!" YN squeaked as Sam grabbed her arm, ripping her away from Steve's side who watched her go with disappointed eyes, but a fond smile met his lips as YN rolled her eyes at him.

"I'll call you!" Steve said, making YN chuckle.

"You don't have my number!" She called back, Steve laughing at her response.

"Alright, but I know where you live." YN laughed as her brother continued to drag her away.

------------------------

Puffing, YN bent over to catch her breath, her chest heaving as sweat poured off of her body.

"YN?" YN stood to her full height, spinning around to see who had called her name.

"Steve?" YN gasped, her mouth popping open. "Uh, hey!"

"Hey, how are you?" YN felt her cheeks redden, a blush crawling up her sweaty neck.

"I've been good, really good." YN grinned, Steve returning the gesture as he stepped closer, YN getting a lungful of his cologne. "On a run?" Steve nodded before shaking his head, keeping his gaze on YN's face.

"I was about to be." YN smiled, nodding her head. "Look, I'm sorry I haven't seen you since the party-" YN gasped, raising her hand to stop him.

"Don't apologize." Steve looked unsure, his head cocking slightly to the side. "I'm serious. I'm sure you have a really busy schedule and a ton of people on your back just to get an inch of your attention-"

"Get a coffee with me." YN blinked, her mouth still hanging open from pausing her sentence. "Uh... please?"

Swallowing, YN flicked her eyes between Steve's blue one. "Like... right now?" Steve nodded, his own eyes staying locked on YN's.

"I mean..." Steve squeezed his eyes closed for a second, shaking his head. "If you're free of course."

"I am!" YN shouted, wincing at her excitement. "I just... uh... need to shower because I feel disgusting, you know?" Steve nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "But, you're more than welcome to come back to the apartment. We could just do coffee there?" The blonde man lifted his arm to scratch his head, YN watched the movement with unblinking eyes. She stared at the rippling muscles of Steve's bicep, swallowing thickly as he smirked down at her.

"Sure, YN. That would be nice." YN nodded, averting her gaze back to Steve's.

They walked down the street, conducting small talk and laughing at stories of YN and Sam's childhood. They were a few blocks from the apartment when they were stopped by a group of teenagers, their eyes wide and excited.

"Can we please get your autograph?" Steve grimaced, a blush coating his cheeks.

"Sure." He smiled awkwardly, grabbing the marker from the teenager's hands and scribbling on a magazine with his face on it. YN watched with a smile hidden behind her hand, having to avert her gaze as to not give away her laughter.

"Are you his girlfriend?" YN stilled at the question, her and Steve sharing a quick look.

"Uh... no." YN chuckled, running a hand through her hair. "We're just friends."

"Oh, okay." The teenager nodded, stepping away with her group of friends.

Steve and YN continued down the street in comfortable silence, their hands brushing against each other and making YN flush at the contact. They arrived a few minutes later, YN fumbling to get her keys from her bag.

Once the door was open, YN stepped in looking around the apartment and praying to whoever was listening that Sam wasn't home. "Uh, make yourself at home. Did you want coffee now or when I've showered?"

"Go have your shower, I know where everything is." YN closed her eyes, shaking her head.

"Of course you do." Steve laughed, watching her leave to grab her shower kit and slip into the bathroom. She leant against the door, a frown on her face. "Idiot." She whispered, smacking her head against the door.

Showered and dressed, YN wrung her hair out, watching the water drip down into the sink. She sighed, her eyes wandering over her face. Unable to do much more with her appearance, YN opened the door, stepping out of the bathroom, humming as the smell of coffee reached her nose.

"Smells good." Steve looked up as he finished pouring YN a mug, handing it to her as she jumped up on the counter. "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot." YN bit her lip, struggling to find the right words.

"If we had kissed that night-" YN felt fingers on her chin, her breath stilling in her lungs as Steve lifted her head to face him.

"If I'd kissed you that night, YN. I don't know if I'd be able to stop." YN swallowed, looking between Steve's eyes. "I want to give you that fantasy. Is that okay?"

"Sure." Steve chuckled, pressing his lips together as YN stared at them. "I mean, yeah." Steve continued to laugh, his shoulders shaking at the woman's dazed state. "Please." She whispered, licking her lips in anticipation.

Steve finally relented, cupping her face in his large hands and leaning forward. YN sucked in a breath through her nose, her eyes fluttering shut as their mouths moved together. YN's stomach tightened as she lifted her arms up to wrap around Steve's shoulders, pulling him closer to her, leading him to stand between her legs. YN's mouth trembled against the blonde super soldier's lips, the feeling of want curling against her ribcage.

"Hey, YN? You home?" YN reefed back, a look of horror on her face. "YN?"

"My room. Now." Steve nodded, grabbing YN by the hips, urging her legs around his waist as he hurried toward her room as she chuckled into his neck.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 816 34
Marvel imagines & one-shots of marvel characters Along with Marvel Actors... ~~~ The characters & Actors I will be doing are: •RDJ/Tony Stark •Chris...
1.5M 32.3K 65
Avengers One Shots and Preferences! (COMPLETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Includes but is not limited to: - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Tho...
292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
739K 7.9K 35
Fluffs & Smuts Including: ~Tony Stark(Iron Man) ~Steve Rogers(Captain America) ~Bruce Banner(Hulk) ~Bucky Barnes(Winter Solider) ~Peter Parker(Spider...