Remedy (ShinKami Story)

By Lost-And-Never-Found

Book 2 to Diseased. Takes place a few more years into the future from Chapter 40 (or was it 41?) of Diseased... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N

Chapter 11

227 9 10
By Lost-And-Never-Found

As time passed, Hikori got bigger, older and more active, due to his ADHD. It was almost Christmas time and It was gonna be a hectic day. Denki was just sitting on the couch, reading a book with his son, when something caught his attention. As the little boy was reading, Denki noticed that he was reading some of the words wrong. Getting his sentences muddled up, sometimes making up sentences as if he couldn't read them properly. Intrigued, Denki grabbed his son's chalk board and wrote some numbers on it for him. The little boy knew the numbers from 1-30, currently.

"Hey, Hik? Want to tell daddy what numbers these are? And point to them to show me?"

"21... 15... 6... 21..."

Denki seemed confused. Hikori said 21 twice, when the first number was actually 12. Is Hikori showing early signs of Dyslexia...? Denki stood up and searched for Hitoshi's contact in his phone, leaving his son to watch TV or draw on the chalk board.

"... Hey, Hitoshi."

"Hey, Denks. What's up? Everything alright?"

"I think Hikori is showing early signs of dyslexia, and I should know what that looks like."

"OK... What informed you of that?"

"We were just reading a book, and he was getting words and sentences muddled up. I then got him to read some different numbers. He said 21 twice, even when the first number was 12."

"Ok. I understand where you are coming from, but he could've gotten a bit confused, though I think it would be a good idea to keep an eye on him in the meantime."

"Alright then. See you when you get home. Love you."

"Love you two."

Denki finished the phone call and when back to playing with Hikori.

---

The next day, Denki was invited out to spend the day with the good old Bakusquad. Besides, Mina wanted to know all of the juicy details about her 'Babies' big and small. As Denki stepped through the door of the café, the bell above the door signalled his arrival. He looked around and eventually caught the pink skin and hair of his alien friend. She was standing up and waving the blonde over.

As he made his wave over, with a big grin on his face, he was met with the sharp teeth of Kirishima, the spiky blonde hair of Bakugo and the big grin of Sero. As he sat down, he gave Mina a big hug. He hadn't seen her in a while and it was really nice to now.

"It's been a while, hasn't it Denki?" the girl smiled.

"Defiantly." He replied. A waitress walked over and he ordered his drink.

"So?"

"What?"

"Give me the tea! What's been going on with you all?! I know you all have kids now, so tell me how the parent life is going!" Mina whined. "I don't have any kids of my own! Yours are the closest I'm gonna get! Sero! You tell us about your family first! And don't think about skipping on any details or else."

"Oh! Um... Ok. Well? Where to start?"

"I know! Tell us how your families reacted to you and Iida telling them the news of you guys being pregnant! I love those stories. No matter how long ago you told me for the first time!"

"That... Far...? Ok then... Well when we went to the Iida family, I felt kinda nervous. I thought that they would judge me for who I am and the fact that we had managed to get pregnant, thanks to a gender-bend quirk. When they first saw me, they thought that Tenya had found the 'perfect girl.' I got a strong wave of body dysphoria and felt like throwing up right on the spot. Thankfully, Tenya sat them down and explained the situation. They were surprisingly supportive and respective."

"What about when you took him to tell the news to your family?" Kirishima asks the Hispanic male.

"My family welcomed Tenya with open arms and accepted us right on sight. They acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Although I feel like he got a bit overwhelmed. I mean my family loves him, he got a lot of hugs that's for sure. My Mama and Papa love him, my Aunt and Uncle adore him, my grandmamma wouldn't stop pinching his cheek. My three younger siblings; Hiro, Amalie and Hela and my older sisters Sophia and Zara think of him as another brother. My four cousins; Adam, Alistor, Alecia and Aurora think of him as family, too."

"You probably have the biggest family out of us all." Denki laughed as his order was dropped of at the table. "What about when Hanna was born? How did they react?"

"The Iida family loved knowing that they have another female in their family of boys. My family absolutely loved her and I think at one point my Mama tried to 'kidnap' her and keep her as her own."

They all laughed.

"What about you Kiri and Bakugo? How did your families react?" Mina asks.

"Surprisingly, The Hag and the old man were really supportive of us, even after using an Omega-verse Quirk. They basically acted the same way when I introduced them to Eijiro. When I met his family, his mothers were so calm and collected they acted as if it was normal for a male to date a male and for one to become pregnant. But, and believe me when I say this, it was his stupid brother, now my brother-in-law, Tetsutetsu, who acted strange. He hugged me sure, but when he found out what we had done, he kept asking questions."

"That's because he's with Kendo, Kat. He was just as intrigued in the process as we were when we found out we could do it. Cause when you think about it, it's not normal for a male to fall pregnant."

"True... When Eijitski was born, my mother loved her so much, she even said that when she gets older, she'll help out with her puberty changes, or whatever she means. Eijiro's family loved her too."

"What about you and Shinso, Kami?" Mina asked again.

"Ours was much more different to that. Considering we had already met each other's families when we attended UA, they didn't care. Mic was really proud of us. Eri adored the idea of having either a niece or a nephew. Aizawa on the other hand, and I quote, said; I was OK with you dating a loud blonde but having a kid with him is on a whole other level. How would you feel if they were just like Denki? Shinso just flipped him off."

"What about when your kid was born?" Sero questioned.

"Well, considering we went down the same path as Kiri and Bakugo with the Omega-verse quirk, The Aizawa-Mic family were very supportive. When we brought Hikori home for the very first time, Eri was over the moon about the fact she had a nephew. Mic was in tears and he would stop telling us how proud he was to have a grandson. Aizawa didn't show much emotion but I swear to All Might that there was a smile and a tear or two in his eyes."

"I'm starting to pick up on something about you Mina." Sero claimed.

"And what would that be, Sero?"

The 4 boys made eye contact before turning to the Pink girl, and they said, simultaneously;

"You have baby fever."

--

"WhAt?! BaBy FeVeR?!"

"You want a child of your own, don't you?" Kirishima said softly.

Mina pouted and avoided eye contact with a huff. She wouldn't tell anyone this but, yeah. She did have baby fever. She did want a child of her own. But with no partner and taking her role of being a ranked Pro Hero seriously, even if she is 10th in the list, there would be no way for her to have a child, look after it and still be a Pro. All at the same time. Right?

"Mina..." Denki aksed, trying to get her attention.

"... Yes...?"

"You can be honest with us. There's no shame in have baby fever and wanting a kid of your own. You know that right?"

"Yeah... I know... I do want a child! But I don't have any 'special someone' like you guys do. Besides... If I do decide to, how am I supposed to juggle being a single parent with a little child and be a pro? At the. Same Time...?"

"You could adopt a slightly older kid that is passed the toddler stage...?" Denki suggested. "I mean there is no harm in it. Both Shinso and Eri were adopted by Mic and Aizawa. I fell for Hitoshi and Eri is like the little sister I wish I had."

"I know..."

"Wait." Bakugo began. "Didn't you have a mega crush on Frenchy back at UA?"

"Maybe..."

"What don't you just ask him out?" Bakugo took a sip of the Boba tea he had ordered before Denki arrived.

"But isn't Aoyama Gay?" Mina queried.

"I thought he was." Kirishima said with a shrug before taking a big gulp of his drink.

"Well then. It's settled. You hooked all of us up with our crushes back at UA, so we're going to return the favour and get you a date with Aoyama." Sero stated with confidence.

"You don't have to! Really!"

---

When Denki got home that night, it was really late. He and the squad had spent the whole day goofing off, and it was perfectly fine. Hitoshi was looking after Hikori, Tetsutestu and Kendo were looking after Eijitski and Iida was looking after Hanna.

When Denki trudged upstairs that night, he made sure to check in on his sleeping son. He then made his way to his room, where his husband was out like a light. Denki got undressed and changed into a pair of pyjama bottoms and a plain black shirt. He crawled under the covers and stared at Hitoshi's sleeping frame. With the adult having insomnia, Denki was happy whenever he managed to get some sleep. Even if it was an hour or two. Shinso rolled over and opened his eyes slightly. Only enough to see his husband through half closed eyes.

"Hey... you got home late..."

"I know. You should get back to sleep."

"Too late. I'm awake now."

"No~ sleep...!"

"Fine... I'll lie here with you for a while but I can't make any promises of actually falling asleep again. Ok?"

"That's all I want."

The male then let's sleep consume him, his purple haired husband lying there, playing with the blonde's hair and watching him sleep, before he closes his eyes and hopes sleep will take him back.

1770 words

I know it's been a while since an update but I have now completed We're All Defective as well as basically finished school for the year. 11 years down, 1 more to go!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, cause I certainly enjoyed writing it!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.1K 13
( This is the sequel to my book "The Last Breath I take" so you can go check it out if you haven't already ) It wasn't always that way, you know? Eve...
33.9K 287 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
807 1 36
Yes, I think you see where I'm getting at but if you don't I'm not gonna murder you so chill. The story goes like this Eraser and Mic adopted Shinsou...
130K 3.1K 42
Y/n is the child of pro hero Present Mic. Their mother abandoned them when Y/n was a baby and left Present Mic to raise Y/n all by himself. Well, he...